Advertise

It appears your Web browser is not configured to display PDF files. No worries, just click here to download the PDF file.

Why Advertise on Health News from HealthCanal.com?

HealthCanal.com is the leading publisher of news, analysis and opinions on Health News from around the globe. Our goal is to help readers and marketers understand how the HealthCanal.com medium can be used alone for branding.

Placing an ad on HealthCanal.com website will get your message to more targeted audience than any other similar websites. Banner ads are text and pictures that work effectively on high-traffic websites such as HealthCanal.com, with a current traffic log of over 80000 visitors per month and growing with average of 100,000 page views a month with 60% of the traffic is Absolute Unique Visitors.

60% of our traffic comes from the United States. The other 40% comes primarily from Canada, U.K. and Australia.

Banner ads are a great form of direct advertising and can be utilized to drive more traffic to your own business website.

Our specialized environment serving as a dossier to general public, health care policy makers, scientists, researchers, clinicians, managers, students and to patients as well.

No surprises. You decide where your ads will run – all the way down to specific pages and sections.

Below is our available inventory.

Available inventory:

Leader board (728 x 90 banner) at the TOP of each Category / Articles. (No rotation: Maximum exposure)


- Image files should be: .JPG, .GIF, or .PNG
- Animation accepted (Max: 3 animation loops with a 7 second duration)
- Max file size 30K

Price: $600.00 per month (min. 1 month)

 

Square (250 x 350 banner) at the RIGHT of each Category / Articles. (No rotation: Maximum exposure)


- Image files should be: .JPG, .GIF, or .PNG
- Animation accepted (Max: 3 animation loops with a 7 second duration)
- Max file size 30K

Price: $800.00 per month (min. 1 month)

 

Full Banner 468 x 60 at the TOP of each Category / Articles. (No rotation: Maximum exposure)

- Image files should be: .JPG, .GIF, or .PNG
- Animation accepted (Max: 3 animation loops with a 7 second duration)
- Max file size 30K

Price: $600.00 per month (min. 1 month)

 

Skyscraper 160 x 600 at the RIGHT of each Category / Articles. (No rotation: Maximum exposure)

- Image files should be: .JPG, .GIF, or .PNG
- Animation accepted (Max: 3 animation loops with a 7 second duration)
- Max file size 30K

Price: $600.00 per month (min. 1 month)

 

 

Skyscraper 120 x 600 at the RIGHT of each Category / Articles. (No rotation: Maximum exposure)

- Image files should be: .JPG, .GIF, or .PNG
- Animation accepted (Max: 3 animation loops with a 15-30 second duration)
- Max file size 30K

Price: $600.00 per month (min. 1 months)

 

Text Links Rates are: (No rotation: Maximum exposure)


Per Month @    $500.00      

Sponsored Articles

Healthcanal accepts paid articles.

Sponsored articles costs a one-time fee of $250

All sponsored articles must adhere to normal guest posts requirements.

Instructions

ALL links will open in a new window.

1) Subject to availability.
2) Subject to product approval.
3) Subject to Link approval.

Please contact editor(at)healthcanal(dot)com for Advertisement queries