08:09pm Monday 21 August 2017

Advertising on Healthcanal

HealthCanal.com is the leading publisher of news, analysis and opinions on Health News from around the globe. Our goal is to help readers and marketers understand how the HealthCanal.com can be used alone for branding.

Best Medical Advertising
Placing on ad on HealthCanal.com website will get your message to more targeted audience
than any other similar websites
Our Advertising Specializations

Precision Health Advertising

80.000
Monthly Unique Visitors
Healthcare industry professionals
35
Content Categories
Covering healthcare disciplines
5
Creative Formats
Fixebility for odveriser
100.000
Monthly Pageviews
High quaility content attracts visitors

Attractive Target Audience

40% of our traffic comes from the United States. The other 60% comes primary from Canada, United Kingdom and Australia.

Placing an ad on HealthCanal.com website will get your message to more targeted audience than any other similar websites. Banner ads are text and pictures that work effectively on high-traffic websites such as HealthCanal.com? with a current traffic log of over 80.000 visitors per month and growing with average of 100.000 page views a month with 60% of the traffic is Absolute Unique Visitors.

Flexible and Effective Advertising

Our specialised enviroment as a dossier to general public, HealthCare policy makers, scientists, researchers, managers, students and to patients as well. No surprises. You decided where your ads will run - all the way down to specific pages and sections.

Getting Started is Easy

Our specialised enviroment as a dossier to general public, HealthCare policy makers, scientists, researchers, managers, students and to patients as well. No surprises. You decided where your ads will run - all the way down to specific pages and sections.

3 Simple Steps

1
Choose the Advertising Package
Banner ads sre text and pictures that work effectively on high-traffic websites such as HealthCanal.com
2
Provide the Creative
Banner ads sre text and pictures that work effectively on high-traffic websites such as HealthCanal.com
3
Set the Budget
Banner ads sre text and pictures that work effectively on high-traffic websites such as HealthCanal.com