This article is reviewed by a team of registered dietitians and medical doctors with extensive, practical clinical and public health experience.
Capsiplex Reviews [AU] 2023: Pros & Cons, Dosage, Safety, And More
All articles are produced independently. When you click our links for purchasing products, we earn an affiliate commission. Learn more about how we earn revenue by reading our advertise disclaimer.
- Fat-burner supplement brand.
- 60-day money-back guarantee.
- Free shipping with all orders.
- Design for both men’s and women’s fat burners.
- All the supplements are gluten, dairy, and soy-free.
- All the supplements are vegan and GMP certified.
- Made in the United Kingdom.
- Owned by WOLFSON BRANDS LIMITED.
- Boosts metabolism.
- Reduces appetite.
- Reduces cravings.
- Promotes muscle mass.
- Reduces fatigue.
- Burns fat.
About The Brand
Capsiplex is a fat burner part of the United Kingdom’s Wolfson Brands Limited list of products. It comes in two fat-burning supplement versions for men and women.
Capsiplex Trim, the female version in blue packaging, is formulated to help women go through a successful cutting phase and finish with a toned body. The orange-packaged Capsiplex Burn helps men achieve the same results.
Both dietary supplements contain powerful fat-shredding ingredients that target weight loss from multiple angles. Ingredients such as caffeine and arginine in both formulas are well-researched to offer numerous health benefits, which our Capsiplex review will highlight later.
The vegan-friendly supplements are free from gluten, soy, and dairy. They also follow Good manufacturing practices, i.e., Good Manufacturing Practices certification and a 60-day money-back guarantee.
The Capsiplex brand claims its products can help reduce cravings, boost metabolism, preserve muscle mass, and ignite workouts. These benefits can make every aspect of the weight loss and cutting phase easier.
Is It Safe To Use Capsiplex?
Capsiplex Burn and Trim fat-burning supplements are generally safe for most people. They are made in a GMP-certified facility and are vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and soy-free.
However, they have potential side effects associated with the ingredients. Read on to learn more.
- Promotes fat oxidation.
- Reduces cravings.
- Boosts energy and ignites workouts.
- Highly resourceful website.
- Specialized formulas for men and women.
- Vegan and GMP-certified.
- It may cause jitters.
- Not suitable if you have thyroid hormone issues.
- Expensive compared to competitors.
Best Seller Capsiplex Products 2023
Burn by Capsiplex is a supplement designed for men that promises to turn your body into a “fat-incinerating inferno.” The brand purports that the ingredients help your body burn more calories, reduce cravings, fight fatigue, and boost metabolism.
- Promotes fat burning.
- Free of allergens, gluten, dairy, and soy.
- It may help control blood sugar spikes after eating carbs.
- High caffeine content.
- Ingredients may not be present in effective amounts.
- One of the vital ingredients in this fat burner for men is tyrosine. This amino acid helps produce dopamine and norepinephrine, neurotransmitters for alertness, mood, energy, and motivation for a workout boost.
- Arginine, another amino acid, can boost nitric oxide levels, improving blood flow and exercise performance. However, arginine is only present in 500 mg quantities per serving when up to 6 grams were used in a recent 2023 research that failed to show any nitric oxide increase in either recreational or trained athletes. Although arginine supplementation may be a novel therapy for obesity and metabolic syndrome, more studies are needed to determine optimal dosages.
- InnoSlim is a trademarked blend of the herbs astragalus and ginseng. These herbs are involved in fat and glucose metabolism and may support a healthy overall metabolism. Capsimax, a patented cayenne pepper extract, may elevate metabolism and body fat burning, while green tea leaf extract contains catechins that can activate fat burning.
- Black pepper fruit extract acts as a bioavailability enhancer, which can boost the absorption of the other nutrients and ingredients in the supplement.
- Green coffee bean extract contains chlorogenic acids that may reduce insulin spikes by regulating insulin sensitivity.
- Lastly, it contains B vitamins your body uses for energy metabolism and brain function.
These naturally occurring compounds help burn excess fat, preserve muscle mass, boost metabolism and mental health, and help regulate blood sugar. At $74.99, Burn by Capsiplex is a sound investment if you seek a natural and safe way to burn fat and achieve your dream body.
Since the female anatomy is significantly different from the male anatomy, the brand created this top-shelf fat burner for women. Capsiplex Trim is an all-in-one weight loss supplement designed for women.
- Targets stubborn fat stores.
- Boosts fat-burning metabolism.
- Helps curb cravings.
- Vegan and allergen-free.
- Expensive, selling for $74.99.
Capsiplex Trim delivers essential energy nutrients to help you power through even the most challenging workouts. Like the male version, it also claims to curb weight loss in six ways.
- Capsicum extract and black pepper extract help increase your basal metabolic rate and help you burn calories. A high basal metabolic rate increases your body’s calories while at rest, allowing you to burn more calories overall throughout the day to support weight loss.
- Capsiplex Trim includes caffeine to provide a natural energy boost to power through tough workouts and beat post-workout tiredness.
- InnoSlim, a blend of Panax ginseng and Astragalus membranaceus root extract help control appetite and reduce food cravings. To achieve weight loss, you need to be on a caloric deficit, which occurs when you consume fewer calories than your body burns. This creates an energy deficit and forces the body to use stored fat for energy, resulting in weight loss.
- Capsiplex Trim includes l-Arginine hydrochloride or HCL and essential minerals like calcium and zinc to help maintain lean muscle mass during weight loss.
Capsiplex Trim is vegan and allergen-free, making it an excellent choice for anyone with dietary restrictions. It retails at $74.99 per bottle.
What Do We Like About Capsiplex?
Capsiplex Trim and Capsiplex Burn formulas are dietary supplements designed to help men and women lose weight, improve their metabolism and energy expenditure levels, and maintain a lean body.
These products contain various natural and effective ingredients that target different weight loss and fitness aspects that we find appealing. Here are a few things we like the most about Capsiplex Trim and Burn formulas.
Effective At Fat Burning
Capsiplex supplements contain capsicum, green tea, and green coffee extracts. These potent thermogenic agents boost the body’s slow metabolism and help to burn more calories faster. These thermogenic ingredients work by unlocking fat cells and burning stubborn fat stores in the body to aid weight loss.
Capsiplex supplements also contain caffeine, which helps enhance the Capsicum extract’s thermogenic effects.
Effective At Increasing Energy Levels And Focus
Capsiplex supplements are packed with essential energy nutrients like vitamins B6, B9, C, and D and l-arginine HCL, which helps increase blood flow and oxygen supply to muscles during workouts. This improved blood flow helps to fight fatigue and improve focus and power through even the most challenging workouts.
Effective At Appetite Suppression
Capsiplex supplements also contain natural appetite suppressants that help crush cravings and keep you on track with your weight loss goals.
InnoSlim, a patented blend of Panax ginseng and Astragalus membranaceus, also helps maintain healthy glucose levels, which can help regulate appetite and curb cravings.
Effective At Preserving Lean Muscle Mass
Maintaining muscle mass is critical for effective and long-lasting weight loss. Capsiplex supplements help achieve this by including calcium, iron, and zinc minerals in their formulation. These minerals preserve lean muscle mass, especially when using exercise programs to lose weight.
Vegan And Allergen-Free
Trim and Burn by Capsiplex are vegan and allergen-free, making them suitable for those with specific dietary requirements or restrictions.
Alternatives To Capsiplex
The Capsiplex Burn and Trim are exceptional fat burners, but what do you use if the caffeine or iodine content is too high for you?
These three brands serve the same health and fitness benefits for weight and fat loss.
- Free shipping.
- Speeds up the fat-burning process.
- No prescription needed.
- Takes a long time to work.
- Supports weight loss.
- 90-day money-back guarantee.
- Only available on the brand’s site.
- Vegan and vegetarian.
- Has a potent weight loss formula.
- High caffeine content.
Capsiplex Reviews – What Do Real Users Say?
If you need tangible evidence of these supplements’ effectiveness, customer reviews are one of the best resources. Reading Health Canada-approved research or any other validated research studies is equally important.
One Trim user said it helped her improve her body composition.
My body has never looked better. So happy I found Trim.Alyssa K.
Other users also attest that it helped suppress appetite and increase energy levels for working out and daily life.
I’m beyond impressed with the results I have seen from Trim. I’ve finally been able to stop snacking so I can get toned. Trim has been an incredible help.Anna C.
The men’s product doesn’t have any customer remarks on their site. And it is also worth noting that there is another fat burner with the same brand name, which may cause some confusion. The other supplement is called Capsilex Plus.
However, it is essential to highlight that the science behind the ingredients in both the Capsiplex products is compelling. The blend of vitamins, minerals, and plant-based extracts may support weight loss, increase energy levels, and reduce fatigue.
Additionally, both the Capsiplex product websites are very informative and provide access to actual reports and systematic reviews of the ingredients used in their products. This level of transparency and information is a positive sign that the brand is legitimate.
While it would be helpful to have more customer reviews to evaluate the efficacy of Capsiplex supplements, the scientific evidence and informative website provide a promising foundation for these products.
Potential Side Effects
Capsiplex Burn and Capsiplex Trim are dietary supplements that contain various natural ingredients. While these ingredients are generally considered safe and well-tolerated, there is still a possibility of experiencing some side effects.
Both products’ most common side effects are related to the high caffeine content, which can cause jitters, nervousness, and difficulty sleeping. Some people may also experience gastrointestinal issues like stomach cramps, nausea, or diarrhea.
The capsicum extract may also cause a burning sensation in the mouth or throat, especially if the capsules are opened or crushed.
Both products contain iodine, which, if taken excessively, can harm you if you have issues with thyroid hormones. Therefore, it’s recommended to consult with a healthcare professional before using either product, especially if you have any pre-existing medical conditions or are taking any medications.
Dosage & Safety
Just because something sounds medically right, you must practice caution when using it. And since we have looked at two Capsiplex products, here are their dosage and safety details:
Burn is a powerful supplement, and following the recommended dosage and safety guidelines is essential. Take Burn on an empty stomach half an hour before exercise or breakfast on non-exercise days. It’s important to note that Burn by Capsiplex contains caffeine, so taking it close to bedtime is not recommended as it can interfere with sleep.
The manufacturers recommend you start with a lower dosage and gradually increase it as you monitor your body’s reaction. The manufacturer does not specify the dose as one or two tablets; thus, it is important to consult with the manufacturer and your doctor for specific guidance.
While Burn by Capsiplex is generally safe, some users may experience side effects such as jitters, nausea, and elevated heart rate. If you experience adverse effects, discontinue use immediately and consult your doctor.
To enjoy fat-burning benefits, use Trim as a daily supplement by following the exact instructions as Burn. Start by taking a dose half an hour before exercising or breakfast on non-workout days. As per the manufacturers, taking the supplement on an empty stomach for the best results.
The safety precautions of iodine and high caffeine content are also something to watch out for. Breastfeeding and pregnant women should avoid this and other supplements.
So, do Capsiplex supplements live up to the hype?
The answer is a resounding yes based on the science supporting the ingredients.
Capsiplex Burn and Trim are both potent supplements that can help men and women reach their fat loss goals. While they may come with potential side effects, following the recommended dosage can help reduce the risk of these effects.
The empty stomach requirement and the high caffeine and iodine content are important considerations, but Capsiplex has an excellent safety profile overall.
Numerous benefits of Capsiplex Burn and Trim include fighting hard-to-reach fat deposits, sparking intense exercises, and maintaining muscle. These can also assist you in breaking through a training plateau quickly.
The drawbacks are the cost and potential for side effects, but weighing out the pros and cons is essential to make an informed decision.
As one of the most popular supplements available, Capsiplex is a great option for anyone trying to reduce their body weight and enhance their general health. Why not give them a try and see the wonderful outcomes that Capsiplex might produce?
You must maintain a wholesome, calorie-restricted diet and a regular exercise schedule to prevent weight gain and see desired results. Additionally, consult a registered dietitian for additional guidance before using the supplements to ensure you use them properly and in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle plan.
Frequently Asked Questions
Capsiplex is a legitimate brand from a reputable company that uses scientifically-backed ingredients. The lack of customer reviews is a bit concerning, but the scientific reports available back up their effectiveness is reassuring.
Results vary depending on individual factors, but significant changes may occur in as little as 12 weeks.
Capsiplex products can be purchased directly from the official website or through authorized retailers.
Capsiplex products are manufactured in GMP-approved facilities, ensuring safety and quality.
+ 19 sources
Health Canal avoids using tertiary references. We have strict sourcing guidelines and rely on peer-reviewed studies, academic researches from medical associations and institutions. To ensure the accuracy of articles in Health Canal, you can read more about the editorial process here
- Bloemendaal, M., Froböse, M.I., Wegman, J., Zandbelt, B.B., van de Rest, O., Cools, R. and Aarts, E. (2018). Neuro-Cognitive Effects of Acute Tyrosine Administration on Reactive and Proactive Response Inhibition in Healthy Older Adults. eneuro, [online] 5(2), pp.ENEURO.0035-17.2018. doi:https://doi.org/10.1523/eneuro.0035-17.2018.
- Kiani, A.K., Bonetti, G., Medori, M.C., Caruso, P., Manganotti, P., Fioretti, F., Nodari, S., Connelly, S.T. and Bertelli, M. (2022). Dietary supplements for improving nitric-oxide synthesis. Journal of preventive medicine and hygiene, [online] 63(2 Suppl 3), pp.E239–E245. doi:https://doi.org/10.15167/2421-4248/jpmh2022.63.2S3.2766.
- Park, H.-Y., Kim, S.-W., Seo, J., Jung, Y.P., Kim, H., Kim, A.-J., Kim, S. and Lim, K. (2023). Dietary Arginine and Citrulline Supplements for Cardiovascular Health and Athletic Performance: A Narrative Review. Nutrients, [online] 15(5), p.1268. doi:https://doi.org/10.3390/nu15051268.
- Lorin, J., Zeller, M., Guilland, J.-C., Cottin, Y., Vergely, C. and Rochette, L. (2013). Arginine and nitric oxide synthase: Regulatory mechanisms and cardiovascular aspects. Molecular Nutrition & Food Research, [online] 58(1), pp.101–116. doi:https://doi.org/10.1002/mnfr.201300033.
- Rogers, J., Urbina, S.L., Taylor, L.W., Wilborn, C.D., Purpura, M., Jäger, R. and Juturu, V. (2018). Capsaicinoids supplementation decreases percent body fat and fat mass: adjustment using covariates in a post hoc analysis. BMC Obesity, [online] 5(1). doi:https://doi.org/10.1186/s40608-018-0197-1.
- Hodgson, A.B., Randell, R.K. and Jeukendrup, A.E. (2013). The Effect of Green Tea Extract on Fat Oxidation at Rest and during Exercise: Evidence of Efficacy and Proposed Mechanisms. Advances in Nutrition, [online] 4(2), pp.129–140. doi:https://doi.org/10.3945/an.112.003269.
- Kesarwani, K. and Gupta, R. (2013). Bioavailability enhancers of herbal origin: An overview. Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Biomedicine, [online] 3(4), pp.253–266. doi:https://doi.org/10.1016/s2221-1691(13)60060-x.
- Morvaridi, M., Rayyani, E., Jaafari, M., Khiabani, A. and Rahimlou, M. (2020). The effect of green coffee extract supplementation on cardio metabolic risk factors: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Journal of Diabetes & Metabolic Disorders, [online] 19(1), pp.645–660. doi:https://doi.org/10.1007/s40200-020-00536-x.
- Kennedy, D. (2016). B Vitamins and the Brain: Mechanisms, Dose and Efficacy—A Review. Nutrients, [online] 8(2), p.68. doi:https://doi.org/10.3390/nu8020068.
- Martins, G.L., Guilherme, J.P.L.F., Ferreira, L.H.B., de Souza-Junior, T.P. and Lancha, A.H. (2020). Caffeine and Exercise Performance: Possible Directions for Definitive Findings. Frontiers in Sports and Active Living, [online] 2. doi:https://doi.org/10.3389/fspor.2020.574854.
- Park, H.J., Rhie, S.J. and Shim, I. (2021). Neuronal mechanisms of ginseng on antiobesity effects: implication of its synergistic benefits with physical exercise. Journal of Exercise Rehabilitation, [online] 17(6), pp.388–394. doi:https://doi.org/10.12965/jer.2142668.334.
- Rathmacher, J.A., Pitchford, L.M., Khoo, P., Angus, H., Lang, J., Lowry, K., Ruby, C., Krajek, A.C., Fuller, J.C. and Sharp, R.L. (2020). Long-term Effects of Calcium β-Hydroxy-β-Methylbutyrate and Vitamin D3 Supplementation on Muscular Function in Older Adults With and Without Resistance Training: A Randomized, Double-blind, Controlled Study. The Journals of Gerontology: Series A, [online] 75(11), pp.2089–2097. doi:https://doi.org/10.1093/gerona/glaa218.
- Hernández-Camacho, J.D., Vicente-García, C., Parsons, D.S. and Navas-Enamorado, I. (2020). Zinc at the crossroads of exercise and proteostasis. Redox Biology, [online] 35, p.101529. doi:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.redox.2020.101529.
- Tinsley, G.M., Urbina, S., Mullins, J., Outlaw, J., Hayward, S., Stone, M., Foster, C., Wilborn, C. and Taylor, L. (2017). Influence of A Thermogenic Dietary Supplement on Safety Markers, Body Composition, Energy Expenditure, Muscular Performance and Hormone Concentrations: A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind Trial. Journal of sports science & medicine, [online] 16(4), pp.459–467. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5721174/.
- Pahlavani, N., Jafari, M., Sadeghi, O., Rezaei, M., Rasad, H., Rahdar, H.A. and Entezari, M.H. (2017). L-arginine supplementation and risk factors of cardiovascular diseases in healthy men: a double-blind randomized clinical trial. F1000Research, [online] 3, p.306. doi:https://doi.org/10.12688/f1000research.5877.2.
- Tardy, A.-L., Pouteau, E., Marquez, D., Yilmaz, C. and Scholey, A. (2020). Vitamins and Minerals for Energy, Fatigue and Cognition: A Narrative Review of the Biochemical and Clinical Evidence. Nutrients, [online] 12(1), p.228. doi:https://doi.org/10.3390/nu12010228.
- Kim, Y.-S., Hong, K.-W., Han, K., Park, Y.C., Park, J.-M., Kim, K. and Kim, B.-T. (2020). Longitudinal Observation of Muscle Mass over 10 Years According to Serum Calcium Levels and Calcium Intake among Korean Adults Aged 50 and Older: The Korean Genome and Epidemiology Study. Nutrients, [online] 12(9), p.2856. doi:https://doi.org/10.3390/nu12092856.
- Temple, J.L., Bernard, C., Lipshultz, S.E., Czachor, J.D., Westphal, J.A. and Mestre, M.A. (2017). The Safety of Ingested Caffeine: A Comprehensive Review. Frontiers in Psychiatry, [online] 8. doi:https://doi.org/10.3389/fpsyt.2017.00080.
- Farebrother, J., Zimmermann, M.B. and Andersson, M. (2019). Excess iodine intake: sources, assessment, and effects on thyroid function. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences. [online] doi:https://doi.org/10.1111/nyas.14041.