Where To Buy CBD Oil In Mississippi 2021: Legality & Buying Guide
Many years ago, selling hemp products and hemp cultivation was not permitted by the laws within all parts of the United States. Yet, things had changed. Research found out that hemp contains less THC, and its CBD (cannabidiol) component is offering various health benefits.
In contrast to medical marijuana, the use of hemp-derived CBD products is still being studied. Yet, many people report little to no side effects upon using the product. On the other hand, medical marijuana is used to relieve seizures among epileptic patients. You need a doctor’s prescription before you can purchase one.
Today, hemp cultivation is allowed in almost all states of the US through the help of the 2018 farm bill. But, is CBD legal in Mississippi? That is what we are going to find out. Plus, we will also answer your question, “Where to buy CBD oil in Mississippi?”
CBD Oil In Mississippi
CBD oil in Mississippi is not as complex as the marijuana laws. Under the federal law, any possession of recreational marijuana is not legal in Mississippi. Medical marijuana on the other hand is legal, but with high restrictions.
Meanwhile, CBD is now available both in local and online shops. So you will not only find CBD oil in Mississippi but also be able to use other forms of CBD such as gummies, edibles, capsules, and vaping products.
Thus, you have great convenience in making your purchase transactions. Yet, many things to consider before choosing and buying CBD oil. For example, is CBD oil legal in Mississippi? Where can I buy CBD in Mississippi?
This guide will tell you everything about it. We all have them covered, from how to buy and where to buy the high-quality CBD oil, both online and offline.
Why is it better?
- Wide selection
- Third-party lab
- CO2 extraction
15% Off Coupon: “HEALTHCANAL”
The Lineup At A Glance
Where To Buy CBD In Mississippi?
If you want to buy CBD oil in Mississippi, you have two main options. You buy CBD oil online or offline via local stores near you. Of course, both options come with their own pros and cons. All you need is to specify your stronger preference.
The beauty of buying CBD oil in local shops is that you can check the product hand in hand before purchasing. You can also ask the salesperson anytime if you have questions such as more details about the product and returns or seek any recommendation on which to buy. While you can also ask the online customer service of an online shop, you will not be sure how quickly they will respond.
Also, buying CBD oil in local shops enables you to pick your items immediately, right after you pay for its price. Thus, there is no more hassle with shipping processes. Thus, if you plan to buy CBD oil locally, here are some recommended retailers you can trust. Buying in these stores is just the same. Simply head over to the shop, look for the CBD oil of your choice, and pay for it.
Recommended CBD local stores in Jackson
- Havana Smoke Shoppe
- Churchill Smoke Shoppe
- Cool Vapes
- Planet of the Vapes
Recommended CBD local stores in Gulfport
- Your CBD Store
- The Vape Spot
- No Smoke Just Vape About It
- GC Vapors
- Ya Ya’s
Recommended CBD local stores in Southaven
- The CBD Store of Southaven
- Mid South Vapors Southaven
- Your CBD Store
- AVAIL Vapor
- Blue Whale Vapor
If CBD oils are available in local stores, why is there a need to buy them online? For some, they choose to buy CBD online because they do not have another choice, especially if all types of cannabis are not allowed in their state. But for most people, buying CBD online gives them more convenience.
For instance, online shopping saves you time because you do not have to leave your home and travel. It also lets you save a bit of money since many online stores offer special discounts or promotions. Added to that is having a wider product selection. With online shopping, switching from one store to another is easy.
Making a purchase is also never complicated. All you need is your shipping address, certain payment methods, and you are good to proceed. Yet, before making a purchase, here are few tips when choosing an online shop.
- Be mindful of third-party lab tests. A reliable online store submits all its products on a third-party lab to ensure you always get a high-quality CBD. It is best to choose an online store that makes the lab test results available on their website so that you can double-check everything.
- Check for information about their extraction method. It is better if you choose an online shop using a CO2 extraction method, as it is considered as the safest extraction process out of all the methods available.
- Know the source of their CBD and be aware of the THC content. Hemp-derived CBD contains less than 0.3% THC. If a CBD contains higher than that, you probably get a marijuana-derived CBD.
- Be alert if a company or an online store claims that their CBD oils are far unique because they can ultimately heal a disease or certain medical conditions. While CBD comes with various health benefits, CBD in the market was not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health problem.
How to choose the best CBD oil products?
Choosing a high-quality CBD oil may or may not be tricky, depending on your CBD experience. But before you purchase CBD oil, know that it is not a replacement for medical treatment. Yet, it can help for the following:
- Pain relief
- Easing symptoms of anxiety and depression
- Relieve stress and improves sleep quality
- Helps you focus and concentrate
What you should expect from a CBD brand
Having key points in choosing an online store may not be enough. It is also an excellent idea if you have an idea of looking for the best brands. Thus, A CBD belongs to the best companies if they nearly meet the following:
- Wide range selection of products. Most online stores offer CBD oil with varying potencies. They also sell three forms of CBD, namely full-spectrum, broad-spectrum, and CBD Isolate.
- Great hemp source. Most highly reputable CBD brands source their hemp from well-known farms from Colorado and Kentucky.
- Third-party lab-testing. A legit CBD brand submits all its CBD products to a third-party lab for safety, accuracy, and quality. Some are readily available on their website, while others are available as soon as you request it.
Tips to choose the right CBD oil that suits you
These tips in choosing the right CBD oil for you apply whether you want to purchase online or offline.
- Avoid CBD oils at very low prices. This, however, excludes promotions of specific companies. In addition, low-priced CBD may be an indication of low quality, especially that the expenditures for extraction and third-party labs are high.
- Check the THC content. Your CBD oil must only have at least 0.3% THC or less. Otherwise, you will experience the psychoactive effects of cannabis.
- Be aware of CBD’s potency. If you are an experienced CBD user, you are free to choose according to what your body can tolerate. But it is always best for beginners to use CBD with the lowest dose as possible. Nevertheless, if you see that your body is not satisfied, you can gradually increase the concentration along the way.
- Choose either full-spectrum or broad-spectrum CBD. Full-spectrum CBD is often recommended so that you will experience all the benefits that regular CBD products offer. But if you are fearful of THC, you can choose broad-spectrum CBD instead. CBD isolate often the least recommended, but you can still use it if that is what you prefer.
What is CBD?
CBD (cannabidiol) is a compound found in cannabis plants such as marijuana and hemp. Yet, it does not make you feel high. The reason behind this is that CBD does not contain any psychoactive content.
Both marijuana and hemp contain CBD, but the one we can buy in CBD stores comes from hemp. This is the recommended CBD, as the marijuana-derived contains higher THC, a cannabis compound with a psychoactive effect.
Is CBD oil Legal in Mississippi
The answer to whether CBD is legal in Mississippi or not depends on the source and its chemical makeup. For your information, CBD can be taken from two different plants — marijuana and hemp. Both plants belong to the family of cannabis. Their main difference is their level of certain compounds.
Marijuana contains relatively higher amounts of THC, making you feel high, and can be addictive. It is also called the psychoactive compound of cannabis plants. Meanwhile, hemp contains lower THC but higher amounts of CBD. Its THC content usually falls with only 0.3%, and often less than that.
Now, what is the status of CBD in Mississippi? Based on House Bill 1231, also known as the Harper Grace’s Law, CBD is only allowed for epileptic conditions. Yet, CBD should only contain no more than 0.5% THC. Moreover, patients can only take CBD from the National Center for Natural Products Research at the University of Mississippi.
What happens if you are just one of the regular Mississippi residents without epilepsy, seizure, or other health conditions related to such illness? Fortunately, Mississippi residents can now buy CBD even if you are an ordinary consumer. The Farm Bill of 2014 allows the legality of industrial hemp-derived CBD in the United States.
Furthermore, the Farm Bill had its amended version in 2018, also known as the Agricultural Act of 2018. It removes hemp from the controlled substances list, which is now known as industrial hemp.
Hemp cultivation is now fully legal by accepting hemp-derived CBD at the federal level. But, until today, farmers can grab hemp for replanting and growing, selling, and consuming. The same reason applies to the possibility of its usage as additives for foods, beverages, and individual consumable products such as CBD oil.
Yet, be aware of marijuana laws. Any amount of marijuana possession, especially for recreational purposes, is entirely not legal in Mississippi. To avoid getting into jail, follow the recommendation on choosing a good CBD store and CBD product, which are included in this guide.
top 3 Best CBD Oil In Vermont 2021
One of the best CBD oil sellers in the entire USA is Medterra CBD. Aside from their high-quality CBD, they also have a wider range of products.
- Wide range of products
- The source is organic, homegrown hemp
- Full-spectrum is not available
- Limited refund policy
15% Off Coupon: “HEALTHCANAL”
Medterra CBD is somewhat new in the CD industry, which was only founded in 2017, based in Irvine, California. Yet, we can never underestimate its quality. Likewise, it meets all the criteria of choosing the best CBD online source.
First, they get their hemp from Kentucky’s farms, licensed to do hemp cultivation. Second, they use CO2 Extraction in extracting their hemp. Third, they have their CBD products be tested via a third-party lab.
CBD oil also comes with different flavors and potencies. For example, CBD oil flavors include citrus and strawberry. Yet, if you like the original taste of oil, you can always pick the natural one.
If you are looking for a full-spectrum CBD, Royal CBD can be your option. Although they do not have the widest product range, the quality of their CBD is reliable.
- Third-party lab, organic, non-GMO, and CO2 extraction
- Limited product selection
- No other CBD forms like broad-spectrum
10% Off Coupon: “HEALTHCANAL”
Royal CBD is one of the best CBD brands that is based in the state of California. One great thing about the company is they are only selling full-spectrum CBD oil. They also sell other CBD products such as soft gel capsules, gummies, and CBD for pets.
While they lack in product selection, they offer high-quality CBD in all forms. As such, they always see to it that their products are tested from a third-party lab. Thus, you can rest assured that your CBD oil does not have any trace of heavy metals, solvents, and toxins.
Royal CBD also uses CO2 extraction when extracting their hemp, which is also organic and non-mo. As a result, if you choose to buy CBD oil from them, their lowest CBD potency falls from 250mg, with its highest potency at 2500mg per bottle.
Penguin CBD has unique CBD oils through its unique flavors. Even though they do not have the widest range of products, their CBD oil is good for new CBD enthusiasts.
- Different good CBD Oil flavors with friendly CBD potencies
- Non-GMO, grown hemp from Oregon
- No higher potencies for high-CBD users
- Somewhat new in the CBD selling industry
15% Off Coupon: “HEALTHCANAL”
Penguin CBD started its business in 2019. While they are new in the industry, they have complete detail about their company. In addition, they have a team of experts enthusiastic about CBD.
As for their safety measures, they submit all the CBD products to a third-party lab test. So, you are sure that you will get a CBD oil that is free from pesticides, heavy metals, and other toxic chemicals. Also, they use the safest method when extracting hemp. Above all, they source their hemp from the farms of Oregon.
Their CBD oil is available in three different potencies, with 250mg as the lowest, 600mg in the middle, and 1,000mg as the highest. Their CBD oils are also available in different flavors, including citrus, mint, strawberry, Cookies & Cream.
CBD in Mississippi is highly convenient to find, regardless of whether you do it offline or online. When choosing the right CBD oil for you, the most important things to consider are the potency, THC content, and form. You may also want to look for the third-party lab test result, the extraction method that a manufacturer uses, and the source of their industrial hemp extracts.
However, it is important to keep in mind that CBD products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent medical conditions. For advice regarding medical conditions, always consult a professional health practitioner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, CBD oil in Mississippi is legal. All types of CBD products are legally sold in Mississippi, and you can buy any of them without getting into jail. Simply make sure you get hemp-derived CBD products and not marijuana-derived ones.
If you want to buy CBD in Mississippi in any form, you can go to local CBD stores or online shops, where you can have various choices.
The Food and Drug Administration does not monitor CBD in Mississippi, whether from local or online shops. Yet, as long as you get the CBD with less than 0.3% THC, you are safe.
Under federal law, medical marijuana and recreational marijuana are not legal in Mississippi. Therefore, only the Mississippi hemp CBD containing less than 0.3% THC is legal for regular consumption. However, CBD has not more than 0.5 THC, obtained from the University of Mississippi, is allowed for patients with epileptic conditions under Harper Grace’s law.
Unlike CBD products, marijuana is still included in the list of controlled substances and is addictive. Additionally, marijuana still undergoes research, and not all practitioners in the state use it as a medical treatment.
After the approval of the farm bill, hemp is considered safe, and farmers can cultivate them. From then on, hemp is also called industrial hemp, to distinguish it from marijuana further.
Health Canal avoids using tertiary references. We have strict sourcing guidelines and rely on peer-reviewed studies, academic researches from medical associations and institutions. To ensure the accuracy of articles in Health Canal, you can read more about the editorial process here