Persons with NES eat an excessive amount of food late in the evening or at night and experience restless or disturbed sleep, a lack of hunger in the morning, and a negative mood that worsens during the evening.
You may be able to participate in this study if you:
- Have symptoms of NES
- Are between the ages of 18 and 65
- Have no serious or uncontrolled medical conditions
- Are not pregnant / planning to become pregnant in the next six months
- Are not seriously overweight or are actively dieting to lose weight
- Are not currently taking psychotropic medications
If you qualify and decide to participate, you will receive at no cost:
- Study-related educational materials
- Study-related behavioral and skills training
- Study-related behavioral inventories
If you would like more information:
Please call the Saint Louis University Eating and Weight Studies Lab at 314-977-2024, email us at [email protected], or call Dr. Jillon Vander Wal at 314-977-2282.