This article is reviewed by a team of registered dietitians and medical doctors with extensive, practical clinical and public health experience.
Testofuel Reviews 2022 – Price, Ingredients & Real Results
All articles are produced independently. When you click our links for purchasing products, we earn an affiliate commission. Learn more about how we earn revenue by reading our advertise disclaimer.
- Free shipping
- Good value
- Natural Ingredients
- Good for building muscles
- Boost sex drive
- Boost t levels
- Get results
- Health and Wellness Company
- Founded in 2014
- Founder: Robert Parker
- Boosts testosterone
- Improve libido
- Weight loss
- Build muscle
About Roar Ambition LTD
Roar Ambition LTD is a fairly new company founded by Robert Parker in 2014. The company aims to sell helpful nutritional supplements to its users all over the world. They contain numerous health products like fat burners, testosterone boosters, and even nootropics.
What is Testofuel?
Testofuel is one of their more popular testosterone boosters. Being a new company, Testofuel is also new to the market as well. But despite its novelty, the brilliant planning and efforts of Roar ambition’s markets have managed to help Testofuel reach its way to the top making it one of the more popular brands out there.
Best Testosterone Boosters
- Good value
- Natural Ingredients
- Good for building muscles
- Boost sex drive
- Boost t levels
Testofuel Ingredients Review – Is It Safe?
All of the ingredients above are helpful to the human body in one way or the other but the two most important ingredients when it comes to muscle building, muscle growth, and building muscle mass are D-Aspartic Acid which explains why it makes up the majority of the ingredient list. The other ingredient is vitamin D which has a lot of benefits as a supplement.
Testofuel contains a lot of natural ingredients, helpful vitamins like vitamin b6 and vitamin K2, as well as ingredients that help boost testosterone production or better known as testosterone boosters. All of these ingredients can help the body in one way or the other but the main benefit is the boosting of the production of testosterone for better muscle gains, muscle mass, and increased sex drive.
With this being said you might be wondering if there are any studies backing their claims. After all, you can advertise anything you want in a product but if there isn’t anything backing it up, then it’s just air. Luckily for you, each of their ingredients does have some scientific studies that support them.
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D3||4000 IU|
|Vitamin K2||18 mcg||23|
|Vitamin B6 ( Pyridoxine HCI)||5 mg||250|
|Magnesium ( Magnesium Aspartate)||200 mg||50|
|Zinc ( Aspartate and Zinc Monomethionine)||10 mg||67|
|D-Aspartic Acid||2300 mg||**|
|Asian Red Panax Ginseng||100 mg||**|
|Fenugreek Seed||100 mg||**|
|Oyster Extract||100 mg||**|
D-Aspartic Acid (DAA)
Testofuel claims on their website that D-Aspartic acid (DAA) is a very important amino acid that helps build muscle mass, regulate growth hormone, and is a good testosterone booster that helps boost testosterone levels. They also claim that D-Aspartic acid also plays a role in boosting certain parts of the brain especially when it comes to the luteinizing hormone.
To summarize, based on their claims, D-Aspartic Acid (DAA) is a very important ingredient if you’re selling a muscle-building supplement. And they have a specific study that backs this up, a study that was published in the Advances in Sexual Medicine journal stat states that DAA increases sperm count, motility, and testosterone level in men by a significant amount.
This does show that D-AA is a very important ingredient and it does affect sex hormone production and testosterone release. But there’s a problem, and that’s the efficacy of the amino acid as supplements.
A study on the effects of D-AA acid on supplementation states negative things about Testofuel’s claims. The study which conducted a randomized trial on resistance-trained men in 3 months states that there were no changes in total testosterone and free testosterone levels on these men. This shows that D-AA might not be the best ingredients in Testofuel to help you with the testosterone in your body.
Unlike with D-Aspartic acid, which is a well-known substance present in a lot of supplements and products, it’s no doubt that vitamin D is a very important ingredient and it’s one of the natural ingredients in this list that helps the body in numerous ways.
Testofuel claims on their website that vitamin D is an amazing ingredient for muscle building and muscle growth that it can be called the 6th steroid hormone. This is mainly because of its ability as a testosterone booster since it can jumpstart the production of testosterone in the body bossing overall testosterone levels and testosterone release.
Is this true? Or is it simply fancy marketing to trick customers into buying their supplements? A study that focuses on the effects of vitamin D on male sexual function concluded that it is an important supplement when it comes to male sexual function which does support their claims.
Aside from this, another study about the supplementation of vitamin D might help in boosting overall testosterone levels although they did state that further controlled trials need to be done before they can be certain.
Last but not the least, we have another study that supports Testofuel ingredients for muscle recovery, muscle building, and muscle growth. The study was published in the Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport and it states that vitamin D increases both lower and upper limb strength.
Overall, Vitamin D and its derivatives like vitamin D3 and vitamin D2 are very important for muscle building and muscle growth. Studies show that it has potential as a testosterone booster which makes it one of the best natural ingredients present in Testofuel.
Testofuel contains oyster extract which they claim to help boost libido as well as being a good source of zinc. This shows that Testofuel isn’t just for the gym but it’s also a good testosterone booster for the sex drive as well.
Their claims have backing from a lot of studies. One study, in particular, they like referring to is an old one that focuses on the bioavailability of zinc in the oyster extract. This shows that oyster extract can help boost libido and testosterone (T) levels but the lack of controlled trials on this matters makes people and scientists doubt its efficacy.
Speaking of libido, Ginseng is another ingredient that Testofuel claims helps boost T levels as well. Aside from this, they claim that ginseng also increases the luteinizing hormone as well which helps the release of testosterone.
Ginseng is a well-known herb known for increasing one’s sex drive and the correlation between libido and testosterone level can’t be ignored. A study that supports Testofuel’s claim states that ginseng doesn’t just boost sex drive but it also helps increase sperm count and sperm motility.
This shows that ginseng as a herb is one of the best testosterone boosters (t boosters) out there considering that it’s a natural ingredient that is legal in the United States. Aside from being a natural testosterone booster Ginseng is known to help out the immune system  as well.
Last but not the least, ginseng is good for boosting energy levels as well since a lot of supplements state that ginseng helps reduce fatigue on their product details. A study about ginseng supplementation states that there is insufficient clinical evidence to back this up but we decided to throw it in here for good measure.
Fenugreek is a herb that’s native to western Asia, southern Europe, and the Mediterranean region. It’s widely used as medicine and as a cooking ingredient to spice things up in beverages and various foods.
Testofuel claims that fenugreek can help boost the production of testosterone by inhibiting the sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG ) which is responsible for binding to the testosterone present in your bloodstream, thus inhibiting this hormone’s function, thus fenugreek can help increase the overall testosterone in your body.
A study about fenugreek backs up this claim and states that Furosap, a patented fenugreek seed extract was able to increase free testosterone levels by 46% in over 90% of the subjects which shows great promise in its results. We’re just glad to know that the natural testosterone boosting property of fenugreek isn’t just all talk.
Magnesium is one of the most important natural ingredients in Testofuel. This mineral is very essential to the human body and it brings a lot of health benefits for its users. But what makes it stand out as a product is that it isn’t just there for the nutrient and managing hormones but Testofuel claims that it can also boost testosterone production and T levels as well.
A study backs up this claim and states that supplementation of magnesium in athletes does increase the total and free testosterone levels of the users.
Vitamin B6 or better known as pyridoxine is an important vitamin for the body. This water-soluble vitamin is very versatile and it has a lot of functions in the human body helping with metabolism, enzyme reaction, and even hemoglobin formation.
Aside from being a good supplement to promote better overall health, Testofuel also claims that this vitamin can boost T levels directly by stimulating your androgens. There is a study in rats that supports this claim but it focuses more on vitamin B6 deficiency rather than the effects that vitamin B6 has directly in the production of testosterone. Because this study focuses on rats, it might not be entirely accurate.
But whether vitamin B6 is capable of dramatically increasing testosterone production or not, it’s still an important ingredient for any supplement since it does a lot for the human body.
Vitamin K2 or menaquinone is one of the nutrients found in egg yolks, liver, and red meat. It’s a good hormone boosting food but it’s mainly found in high-fat foods which aren’t appealing to everybody.
This is why Testofuel recommends that you supplement it instead and that is exactly what they’re doing. And just like with other ingredients, Testofuel also claims that vitamin K2 is very important when it comes to boosting your testosterone hormone levels.
Of course, their claims on this vitamin are also backed by scientific evidence. One study in particular states that the substance Menaquinone-4 is able to enhance testosterone production in rats. Keep in mind this is a study on rats and not on humans so it might not be entirely accurate.
Last but not least we have Zinc. Zinc is one of the most important nutrients relating to testosterone levels seeing that one of the reasons why oyster extract is on the ingredient list is its bioavailability of zinc in the first place.
Zinc deficiency causes a lot of problems and diseases in the human body which is why you must take appropriate amounts of zinc. The claims about Zinc boosting testosterone levels come from a study that concluded that zinc may play a big role in modulating testosterone levels in normal men.
What is Testosterone?
If you don’t know what testosterone is and how important it is for men, then you might want to read this. According to the National Institutes of Health (NIH), it plays a big role in the body of men. It is a sex hormone and it is responsible for men’s fat distribution, regulation of sex drive, or libido, it determines, the strength and muscles mess of man, as well as playing a role in the production of sperm and red blood cells.
How Does Testofuel Work?
The product itself is very straightforward and from the name itself, “Testofuel” you can already guess what it gives its users. The concept of how Testofuel helps boost testosterone levels can be seen from the ingredient list alone.
If you’ve noticed all of the ingredients used by Testofuel are natural testosterone boosters. All of them affect our testosterone levels in one way or the other whether it involves inhibiting sex hormone-binding globulin like fenugreek or by stimulating the luteinizing hormone production like DAA.
Overall, Testofuel naturally boosts testosterone levels using its natural ingredients to help you in many ways which is why a lot of bodybuilders like Robby Robinson promote the product in the first place.
Health Benefits of Testofuel
The health benefits of Testofuel are pretty straightforward, the product aims to boost testosterone levels which is why its health benefits are directly related to good testosterone production. According to Harvard, testosterone is responsible for:
- Sperm production
- Bone growth
- Muscle growth
- Strengthening of both bones and muscles
Aside from the benefits listed, maintaining healthy testosterone levels is advised by a lot of professionals in helping obese men lose weight which shows that testosterone isn’t just about results like gaining muscles and strength but also helping us lose unnecessary weight.
- GMP certified
- Multiple payment options
- Secure transactions
- Tons of discounts
- Free shipping
- Available on multiple platforms
- Lack of human trials
- Lacks customer ratings on the main page
Potential Side Effects
Testosterone is one of the most important hormones when it comes to men and taking too much of it can be just as bad as low t levels in the first place.
Based on what Harvard says, too much testosterone can cause problems like:
- Testicle’s shrinking
- Risk of heart attacks
- Prostate enlargement
- Liver disease
- Weight gain
- Mood swings
How To Take Testofuel
A single bottle of Testofuel comes with 120 pills so you don’t need to mix it with a beverage. Simply swallow the pill and drink liquids if you have trouble swallowing. The manufacturer recommends its users take 4 capsules daily.
However just to be on the safe side, it’s best to ask your trainer if this is ok. What’s even better is asking your doctor beforehand if it’s okay for you to take Testofuel in the first place since you might have conditions or diseases that aren’t suited for Testofuel’s ingredients.
- Increases muscle mass and endurance
- Eliminate body fat
- Enhances muscular energy
- 4 pills a day could be challenging
CrazyBulk Testo Max
- Safe, legitimate, organic, and highly effective
- Increase stamina, libido, and muscle mass
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- A money-back guarantee with a short time limit
- Only available on the official website
- Promote overall health
- Safe and natural ingredients
- Simple to ingest
- There are fewer minerals in it
Testofuel Reviews Bodybuilding: What Do Real Users Say?
If you’re having doubts about our Testofuel review then you might want to hear what actual customers who’ve bought and tried the products think about its ability to build muscle mass, boost T levels, and its efficacy as a muscle-building supplement.
“Good product. A little expensive.Seems to work. I’ve used less expensive products that worked. I read a lot before buying. I would say it’s a legit product worth the money.”Roy J
“Worth the money, still gotta put in the work through My strength has increased and pr’s have went up. I do take two pills twice a day, instead of one pill four times a day.”Calviniplaysax
“Just started the product. This product is suggested but not very well backed up by facts.”Arthur M.
Where To Buy Testofuel?
Testofuel can be purchased in numerous online shops like Roar ambition ltd, Amazon, eBay, and of course their very own website. Of course, the product is also available in local shops as well.
Overall we share a lot of common points about Testofuel reviews online. The product is great and it’s very effective when it comes to boosting testosterone production and helping you gain muscles. It might lack scientific backing on some of its ingredients but a lot of customers and users claim that it works for them.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. It’s made up of effective testosterone-boosting ingredients and a lot of customers and users say that it’s very effective.
Both of them have their merits but Testogen is more popular and has overall better customer ratings than Testofuel.
Because of its popularity and success, a lot of people consider it one of the strongest legal testosterone boosters.
It depends on what you’re looking for. If you’re looking for building muscle, then Testofuel is a good choice.
They are since a lot of people use them and have suffered little to no side effects. However just to be safe, it’s best to consult a doctor before trying any supplement out.
+ 20 sources
Health Canal avoids using tertiary references. We have strict sourcing guidelines and rely on peer-reviewed studies, academic researches from medical associations and institutions. To ensure the accuracy of articles in Health Canal, you can read more about the editorial process here
- D’Aniello, G., Ronsini, S., Notari, T., Grieco, N., Infante, V., D’Angel, N., Mascia, F., Fiore, M.M.D., Fisher, G. & D’Aniello, A. (2012). D-Aspartate, a Key Element for the Improvement of Sperm Quality. Advances in Sexual Medicine, [online] 02(04), pp.45–53. Available at: https://www.scirp.org/journal/paperinformation.aspx?paperid=24016
- Melville, G.W., Siegler, J.C. & Marshall, P.W.M. (2017). The effects of d-aspartic acid supplementation in resistance-trained men over a three month training period: A randomised controlled trial. PLOS ONE, [online] 12(8), p.e0182630. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5571970/
- Tirabassi, G., Sudano, M., Salvio, G., Cutini, M., Muscogiuri, G., Corona, G. & Balercia, G. (2018). Vitamin D and Male Sexual Function: A Transversal and Longitudinal Study. International Journal of Endocrinology, [online] 2018, pp.1–8. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5817208/
- Pilz, S., Frisch, S., Koertke, H., Kuhn, J., Dreier, J., Obermayer-Pietsch, B., Wehr, E. & Zittermann, A. (2010). Effect of Vitamin D Supplementation on Testosterone Levels in Men. Hormone and Metabolic Research, [online] 43(03), pp.223–225. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21154195/
- Tomlinson, P.B., Joseph, C. & Angioi, M. (2015). Effects of vitamin D supplementation on upper and lower body muscle strength levels in healthy individuals. A systematic review with meta-analysis. Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport, [online] 18(5), pp.575–580. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25156880/#:~:text=Upper%20and%20lower%20limb%20muscle,limbs%20(P%3D0.04).
- Matsuda Y; Watanabe T (2013). Effects of oyster extract on the reproductive function of zinc-deficient mice: bioavailability of zinc contained in oyster extract. Congenital anomalies, [online] 43(4). Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15041778/
- Leung, K.W. & Wong, A.S. (2013). Ginseng and male reproductive function. Spermatogenesis, [online] 3(3), p.e26391. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3861174/
- Kang, S.-W. & Min, H.-Y. (2012). Ginseng, the “Immunity Boost”: The Effects of Panax ginseng on Immune System. Journal of Ginseng Research, [online] 36(4), pp.354–368. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3659612/
- Bach, H.V., Kim, J., Myung, S.-K. & Cho, Y.A. (2016). Efficacy of Ginseng Supplements on Fatigue and Physical Performance: a Meta-analysis. Journal of Korean Medical Science, [online] 31(12), p.1879. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5102849/
- NCCIH. (2019). Fenugreek. [online] Available at: https://www.nccih.nih.gov/health/fenugreek
- Maheshwari, A., Verma, N., Swaroop, A., Bagchi, M., Preuss, H.G., Tiwari, K. & Bagchi, D. (2017). Efficacy of FurosapTM, a novel Trigonella foenum-graecum seed extract, in Enhancing Testosterone Level and Improving Sperm Profile in Male Volunteers. International Journal of Medical Sciences, [online] 14(1), pp.58–66. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5278660/
- Nih.gov. (2017). Office of Dietary Supplements – Magnesium. [online] Available at: https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Magnesium-HealthProfessional/
- Cinar, V., Polat, Y., Baltaci, A.K. & Mogulkoc, R. (2010). Effects of Magnesium Supplementation on Testosterone Levels of Athletes and Sedentary Subjects at Rest and after Exhaustion. Biological Trace Element Research, [online] 140(1), pp.18–23. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20352370/.
- Nih.gov. (2017). Office of Dietary Supplements – Vitamin B6. [online] Available at: https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/VitaminB6-HealthProfessional/
- Symes, E.K., Bender, D.A., Bowden, J.-F. & Coulson, W.F. (1984). Increased target tissue uptake of, and sensitivity to, testosterone in the vitamin B6 deficient rat. Journal of Steroid Biochemistry, [online] 20(5), pp.1089–1093. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/6727359/#:~:text=Vitamin%20B6%20deficient%20animals%20have,organ%20response%20to%20the%20hormone.
- Ito, A., Shirakawa, H., Takumi, N., Minegishi, Y., Ohashi, A., Howlader, Z.H., Ohsaki, Y., Sato, T., Goto, T. & Komai, M. (2011). Menaquinone-4 enhances testosterone production in rats and testis-derived tumor cells. Lipids in Health and Disease, [online] 10(1), p.158. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3180407/
- Prasad, A.S. (2013). Discovery of Human Zinc Deficiency: Its Impact on Human Health and Disease. Advances in Nutrition, [online] 4(2), pp.176–190. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3649098/#:~:text=The%20manifestations%20of%20a%20moderate,dysfunctions%2C%20and%20abnormal%20neurosensory%20changes.
- Prasad, A.S., Mantzoros, C.S., Beck, F.W.J., Hess, J.W. & Brewer, G.J. (1996). Zinc status and serum testosterone levels of healthy adults. Nutrition, [online] 12(5), pp.344–348. Available at: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S089990079680058X
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). (2015). Understanding How Testosterone Affects Men. [online] Available at: https://www.nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/understanding-how-testosterone-affects-men
- Harvard Health Publishing (2019). Testosterone — What It Does And Doesn’t Do – Harvard Health. [online] Harvard Health. Available at: https://www.health.harvard.edu/drugs-and-medications/testosterone–what-it-does-and-doesnt-do