- FDA approves first live, non-replicating vaccine to prevent smallpox and monkeypox
- Vaccine against cytomegalovirus slowed transmission in monkeys. Goal is to prevent disabilities in infants.
- A study recommends reconsidering Hepatitis A vaccination protocol to prevent a vaccine-resistant virus
- Modified Inactivated Vaccine May Produce Immune Response as Effective as Live Vaccine
- Coronavirus Vaccine: COVID-19 Phase I Vaccine Clinical Trial
- A better MRI marker for disability progression in MS