The article is a subjective view on this topic written by writers specializing in medical writing.
It may reflect on a personal journey surrounding struggles with an illness or medical condition, involve product comparisons, diet considerations, or other health-related opinions.
Although the view is entirely that of the writer, it is based on academic experiences and scientific research they have conducted; it is fact-checked by a team of degreed medical experts, and validated by sources attached to the article.
The numbers in parenthesis (1,2,3) will take you to clickable links to related scientific papers.
What’s The Best Vegan Fat Burner 2023: Top 7 Brand Reviews
All articles are produced independently. When you click our links for purchasing products, we earn an affiliate commission. Learn more about how we earn revenue by reading our advertise disclaimer.
- Provides the body with electrolytes
- Effective fat burner
- Lacks synthetic additives
Up To 50% Off When Buying In Bulk
- It contains natural ingredients
- GMO-free formula
- Potent appetite suppressant
- GMO and additive-free
- Appetite Suppressant
- Clinically tested ingredients
Up to 55% Off When Buying in Bulk
Going to the gym to lose that extra weight seems to be something that many people are doing lately. Everyone wants to look their best and live a healthier lifestyle, which is fantastic. As a result, going to the gym and taking fat-burning vitamins has become popular.
According to Statista, the health, gym, and fitness club industry in the United States was expected to be worth more than 32 billion dollars by 2020. In 2021, the sector was expected to be worth 33.25 billion U.S.Dollars. And you guessed right!
Athletes and gym-goers consume a wide variety of dietary supplements. Supplements that help you get ripped are one example, while others help with energy and cognitive performance. In this article, we’ll focus on vegan fat burners.
However, how can you know which is the best to use? Would you be able to tell which fat burner is better than the other if we lined up all the fat burners on the market today?
We know that that can be a daunting experience. But, lucky for you, we have curated this piece so that making that choice becomes more effortless. Keep reading to get suggestions on the seven best vegan and vegetarian fat-burner supplements.
Best Vegan Fat Burners In (September. 2023)
What Are Vegan Fat Burners?
Vegan and vegetarian fat burners are dietary supplements that aid in the body’s utilization and shedding of stored fat. They’re manufactured with cruelty-free products and procedures that deliver natural goodness.
Vegan fat burners work by suppressing your appetite and increasing your metabolism, allowing you to achieve a calorie deficit.
Most vegan fat-loss products also contain stimulants, encouraging you to burn more calories during your workout. These weight loss and fat-burning supplements allow you to increase your calorie burn by various methods such as thermogenesis. This process raises the body’s core temperature and speeds metabolism, thus burning fat.
It’s challenging to discover a supplement you can trust with so many products claiming to help you lose weight overnight, so here are seven of the top.
Top 7 Best Vegan Fat Burner Brands In 2023
PhenQ weight reduction tablets help speed up fat burning, thus boosting your resting metabolism and giving you more energy throughout the day.
- It provides the body with a good supply of electrolytes
- Clean sources aid in the development of lean muscle
- It is a pricey vegan fat burner compared to its competitors
- It contains too much caffeine for someone with caffeine sensitivities
The inventor, Wolfson Berg, is a well-known supplement manufacturer who has created some of the most effective fat-burning and weight-loss supplements on the market.
PhenQ was created with high-quality natural ingredients that have been subjected to extensive research and clinical experiments to prove its efficacy.
PhenQ is a nutritional supplement that combines five components into a single pill. When taken in the right amounts, it can dramatically increase the rate of calorie consumption by stimulating metabolism and thermogenesis, which can help suppress hunger, improve strength, and even promote mental sharpness and better moods.
The ingredients are as follows:
- ⍺Lacys Reset is a trademarked compound that aids in metabolism acceleration. ⍺-Lacys Reset aids in the significant loss of body fat. There’s alpha-lipoic acid, and cysteine.
- Caffeine anhydrous stimulates fat-burning, energy production, and thermogenesis, the mechanism by which the body increases its heat and burns more calories.
- Chromium Picolinate included in this fat burner is a trace element that helps in the metabolism and retention of fatty acids, proteins, and carbohydrates.
Piperine aids in the natural assimilation of the compounds on this list by the body. It strengthens the immune system of the body against chronic illnesses. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that help with joint and muscle health and workout recovery.
LeanBean is a weight-loss product explicitly designed for women. It will still function for males, but it is promoted for women.
- It’s a natural vegan fat-burning vitamin that’s free of Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs)
- For a caffeine boost, it contains green coffee bean extract
- It inhibits appetite, preventing overeating and weight gain
- Its dosage is six pills at a go which is quite a lot
The LeanBean vegan fat-burner is a product that uses only natural ingredients to reduce hunger enhance energy, and burn fat.
The nutrients listed below are present in Leanbean and help to the benefits listed above:
- B6 and B12 vitamins help capillaries transmit nutrients like oxygen to active muscles and eliminate deoxygenated blood.
- Choline is a biological thermogenic chemical produced by the liver. However, because of deficiencies in modern diets, supplementation is required.
- The electrolytes in the body are replenished by chloride.
- Garcinia cambogia is a fruit that can aid weight loss by decreasing hunger and speeding up metabolism.
- Glucomannan is a fiber ingredient that may play an important role in satiety. Antioxidants are abundant in both green coffee and acai berries present in this fat burner.
- Turmeric is a highly potent thermogenic ingredient.
- Piperine is a substance that promotes the body’s absorption of nutrients.
- Zinc and chromium.
PhenGold boosts your metabolism and suppresses your appetite, all of which work together to boost your body’s natural fat-burning abilities.
- It’s a non-proprietary blend—no hidden ingredients
- There are no artificial additives, fillers, or dyes in this product
- It’s devoid of GMOs and other synthetic additives
- It is quite a pricey vegan fat-burner supplement
This natural vegan body fat mass burner contains the following elements that make it one of the best in today’s market:
- Green Tea contains fat-burning ingredients such as Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG). According to the studies, EGCG aids in body fat oxidation, fatty acid breakdown, and glucose utilization. The faster your glucose stores are depleted, the faster you can get to the fat and burn it.
- When paired with exercise, Rhodiola rosea has been shown to decompose subcutaneous fat. It can also help you burn more calories by lowering both physical and mental weariness. This improves your productivity output and boosts calorie burn during exercise.
- L-Theanine and Green Coffee can help you lose weight by modulating glucose, lipids, and protein metabolism. These chemicals have anti-obesity properties, but like everything else, it’s not a miraculous formula; you still need a healthy diet.
- B vitamins B3, B6, and B12 are necessary for maintaining a healthy metabolic rate, boosting glucose and fat absorption, and assisting in fat conversion.
- Dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE) is a nootropic substance produced by the body that helps with emotion, learning, and overall brain function. It also has anti-aging properties for the skin.
- Caffeine is a stimulant that increases core body temperature or the ability of the body to burn more calories.
- Cayenne pepper includes capsaicin, which aids in nutrition absorption and metabolism.
This Vegan fat-burner brand is a thermogenic fat burner that has swiftly gained popularity among individuals trying to reduce weight quickly.
- It is a potent fat burner
- Instant Knockout vegan fat burner increases your metabolic rate
- Contains only natural ingredients
- It is only available online
Here’s a breakdown of the Instant Knockout components.
- Green tea extract contains caffeine and catechins, both known to aid in losing weight. Caffeine aids in metabolism, whereas catechins, specifically EGCG, aid in appetite suppression.
- Cayenne pepper boosts your metabolic rate and increases your body’s overall calories burned.
- When glucomannan expands, it produces a viscous paste that passes through your bowels slowly. This helps you feel full and causes you to consume less food.
- B vitamins are necessary for power generation and metabolic processes. They also help you retain cognitive performance and improve your energy levels steadily throughout the day.
- Caffeine anhydrous is also included in Instant Knockout, which works in tandem with the other components to promote thermogenesis and fat burning.
- L-Theanine is an essential nutrient that reduces the restlessness and anxiety associated with coffee. It accomplishes this by quieting the mind and inducing relaxation.
Burn Lab Pro
If you’re looking for a fat burner that won’t make you feel restless, this is the one to go for. Many fat-burning pills on the market contain caffeine, which some people dislike, so this is a perfect option.
- It contains prebiotic Nutricaps, which help with the absorption
- Free of synthetics like fillers and prohibited ingredients
- Does not have caffeine making it ideal for people with caffeine sensitivities
- A few folks are bothered by the absence of caffeine
The following are components of Burn Lab Pro Fat Burner:
- Black pepper extract, which contains the active component piperine, is known to aid weight loss by increasing energy expenditure. It also limits the production of new fat cells through improving thermogenesis.
- Capsaicinoids in Capsimax® Cayenne Pepper Extract cause the adrenals to release adrenaline and norepinephrine. These hormones aid in fat synthesis, transportation, and combustion during exercise, allowing you to burn more calories.
- Forskolin is an element that stimulates an enzyme that raises cAMP, a substance that fosters lean body mass through thermogenesis, enhancing hormonal cell nerve impulses that monitor and control metabolism and build muscle.
- HMB (beta-hydroxy-beta-methyl butyrate), occasionally included in creatine, is a fat-burning metabolite of the amino acid leucine that promotes lean muscle growth by activating protein synthesis. HMB also increases resistance to intense activity by increasing strength, optimizing oxygen utilization, and acid neutralizing.
This vegan fat-burner supplement brand is well-known in the United States and worldwide. Transparent Labs, just like their name, is quite open about its contents, doses, and proven findings on why specific compounds were chosen.
- Clinically tested ingredients
- It is non-GMO, gluten-free, and artificial ingredient-free
- It is a proprietary blend
- Transparent Lab is an expensive fat burner
Individual constituent quantities are provided right down to the other ingredients part of the label. Transparent Labs does not believe in secret blends.
All in all, here are the constituents of this vegan fat-burner supplement:-
- Forslean increases fatty acid production from adipose tissue. In contrast to placebo, Forslean forskolin administration decreased fat and increased lean muscle mass in men with obesity, according to an investigation posted in Obesity Research & Clinical Practice.
- According to a study published in the Journal of Nutrition, green tea and EGCG reduce fat biosynthesis, boost fat breakdown, and improve sugar usage.
- 5-HTP is a component derived from Griffonia simplicifolia that has been shown to significantly suppress hunger in overweight dieters.
- Also known as the bioactive version of Tyrosine, L-Tyrosine is a powerful anti-stress amino acid that serves various functions in the body. However, its bodyweight-loss benefits come from lessening exhaustion after intensive exercises.
- L-Theanine, Caffeine, Sallicine Bark Extract, Cayenne Pepper Extract, and Synephrine HC1 are among the additional constituents in this fat-burner.
Powher Cut is a top vegan fat burner made specifically for women. It’s made with all-natural condiments and does an outstanding job of reducing food cravings, preventing early-morning fatigue, and balancing the body systems.
- It boosts your metabolism to help you burn fat faster
- It contains prebiotics that supports better gut health
- It is a potent appetite suppressant as you feel fuller
- Regular coffee drinkers may react to long-term use
Powher has collaborated with trained dietitians to guarantee that the components are in their most bioavailable form. Each pill is also designed to complement each other, as well as you and your exercises and diet.
Its ingredient profile looks like this;
- Glucomannan binds with fatty lipids in your digestive tract, allowing them to pass with less absorption. Furthermore, the fiber binds with water in your system, causing the molecules to expand, making you feel fuller.
- Powher Cut’s natural caffeine will speed up your metabolic rate.
- Choline in this vegan fat burner aids in the digestion of fat by the liver.
- Chromium provides bonding agents for various biological operations in the body, and they’re especially helpful in managing blood sugar levels, which can help you avoid sweet cravings.
- Magnesium can aid with fluid retention and bloating, so if you’re prone to bloating, this ingredient will be beneficial.
The thyroid stores selenium, which is significant because the thyroid regulates how many calories you burn per day.
Benefits Of Vegan Fat Burner
In general, a vegan diet accompanied by a vegan fat-burning supplement offers users numerous benefits like a boosted metabolic rate which results in the body burning calories and getting rid of excess fat storage faster.
Consequently, this leads to a successful weight loss journey. And the following are the three groups of people who benefit the most:
May Help People Looking To Slim Down
Most fat burners can help you lose weight.
Nonetheless, they are not magical pills that cure you of fat on their own. They only aid fat reduction.
The key to losing fat and shedding those excess fats remains a combination of exercise and healthy food.
May Help Bodybuilders To Lose Weight And Gain Muscle Mass
Vegan fat-burning vitamins can help weight lifters and gym-goers boost their abilities. It contains stimulants like cayenne peppers and appetite suppressants, which can help athletes maintain an aggressive workout regimen despite calorie loss.
It also boosts mood and energetic enthusiasm, making it easier to keep to a routine without being exhausted by the daily routine.
It May Help Older People Boost Metabolism
Our metabolic rate slows down as we become older. The testosterone levels in men’s bodies begin to decline as well. As a result, as one gets older, the benefits of exercise and diet diminish significantly.
As we age, our tendency to stick to healthy routines declines. Fat burners can help you get back on track to greater energy levels and metabolic efficiency in this situation.
How To Choose The Best Vegan Fat Burner?
These are the things you should think about before buying any of the advertised best vegan fat burners for weight loss:
Your Current State Of Health
Importantly, before using fat burners, you should have your health checked by a doctor. These tests will determine whether you are healthy enough to use any weight-loss aid.
These examinations can also help you avoid any potentially harmful drug interactions if you’re on medication.
Another aspect of a woman’s health that we highlight in pregnancy. Vegan weight loss pills and weight reduction pills, in general, are not recommended for pregnant women or breastfeeding mothers because they can create complications.
This factor is a fundamental part of your research that will tell you if the brand is to be trusted or not. All the top fat burners in the market, if you are keen, come from brands with excellent reputations online and offline. This means that people online on blogs, reviews, and tabloids say nothing but praise. And offline, doctors are the first person to recommend them to you.
On that same note, check if the company has any FDA recall or warning letters and read through them to see the actual issue. This saves you a lot of trouble as there might be some vegan fat burner supplements claiming to be natural fat burners while they are not effective. A background check on this will really help.
Other notable brands you can have a look at that we did not include in our list are
- Nutraleaf Vegan Fat-Burner.
- Genius Fat-Burner.
- Vintage Burn Fat Burner.
Vegan fat burners come in a range of products. They come in powder, pill, capsule, and gummy form.
The most popular options are capsules and powder, with powdered being more common because it can be mixed into daily nutritious shakes and smoothies.
If your doctor allows you to use fat burners, remember that the pills and capsules might be a choking hazard, especially if they are significantly big or if the dosage is large.
The Ingredient Profile
It would be best to choose the best vegan fat burner supplement that meets your sensitivities, lifestyle, and tastes based on the complete ingredient profile of the vegan fat burner.
It would be best to look at the types of minerals and vitamins provided to see what benefits they provide to your body in terms of weight loss. For instance, raspberry ketones are good for appetite suppression, and cayenne peppers are good for thermogenesis.
Finally, be sure it doesn’t contain gluten, especially if you’re allergic.
The Caffeine Content
Almost all thermogenic fat burners contain caffeine since it is a potent ingredient that triggers the fat-burning process by raising the body’s core temperature. The amount of caffeine in a product is significant for two reasons.
On the one hand, if you’re hypersensitive to stimulants, you might not be able to tolerate too much caffeine in the product. Nevertheless, if you’re used to having coffee, a dose that resembles a coffee cup could not be effective for you. The caffeine content in a standard cup of coffee ranges from 95 to 200 mg, so make a comparison on the label with what you usually have to see whether the natural fat burner suits your needs.
Your Financial Status
Last but not least, your budget will influence how you select a suitable fat burner supplement to help you reduce belly fat and boost your energy levels. This refers to the amount of money you’re willing to spend on successful weight-loss supplements.
It’s important to remember that buying an effective fat burner powder, tablet, or gummies to help you lose weight is seldom a one-time purchase. To achieve good cholesterol, blood sugar, energy levels, blood pressure, and weight loss, you will need to buy over a long period.
The dosage of all-vegan fat burners varies. And one of the factors is the form the fat-burning supplement comes in. For instance, a vegan fat burner in capsule form will vary from one that comes in powder form. The capsules are counted in ones and twos, while the powders’ dosage is in scoops of calibrated spoons.
That said, gummy, capsule, tablet, or powder, the exact scoops or pills to swallow will be indicated on the fat burner’s packaging. If you disregard the recommended dosage in an effort to lose weight faster, you may end up with unpleasant adverse side effects.
The finest vegan burner companies are trustworthy. They will advise you on the best dosages and best practices to ensure that their blends work for you. If the product is made in FDA-certified facilities, contains natural ingredients, and has a good offline and online reputation, it is a bonus.
Overall, it is critical to ensure that you are healthy before using these products to burn body fat. And it doesn’t matter if you use PhenQ or Transparent Labs vegan fat-burner because getting a medical evaluation is highly recommended.
A medical check-up will help you avoid side effects if you have any dietary sensitivities or take medications that may negatively interact with the thermogenic fat burner. The authenticity of the vegan fat-burning supplement you buy and your lifestyle choices are other things to consider that are your responsibility and not your healthcare practitioner. Finally, to ensure that the vegan fat burner works to burn stored fat, boost metabolism, and boost energy, lead a healthy and active lifestyle.
Frequently Asked Questions
They most certainly do.
Natural fat-burning substances like cayenne peppers are used in thermogenic supplements. When you take them, your body’s natural temperature is raised, which helps to rev up your metabolism, which burns fat.
With a vegan fat burner, it’s possible to experience some adverse effects. This can increase if you don’t follow the dosage instructions and take too many pills.
Most vegan fat burner manufacturers advise taking the pills right before eating. When consumed before meals, it is thought to speed up meal digestion. Regardless, read the label carefully to prevent consuming too much of a once-daily fat-burning supplement.
Using a vegan fat burner while also taking dietary vitamins is feasible. It’s worth noting that doing so may cause some substances to replicate and be much more than your body can handle, resulting in unpleasant stomach discomfort.
Fat burners, which are designed to be used for a short length of time, are a supplement to use with exercise and a healthy diet. They aren’t designed to burn fat if the user eats poorly and has an unhealthy lifestyle.
Yes, it is. As long as you follow the manufacturer’s recommendations on how and when to take the supplement, they remain safe.
+ 27 sources
Health Canal avoids using tertiary references. We have strict sourcing guidelines and rely on peer-reviewed studies, academic researches from medical associations and institutions. To ensure the accuracy of articles in Health Canal, you can read more about the editorial process here
- US fitness/health club market size 2021 | Statista. Statista. Published 2021. https://www.statista.com/statistics/605223/us-fitness-health-club-market-size-2007-2021/
Anthony RM, MacLeay JM, Gross KL. Alpha-Lipoic Acid as a Nutritive Supplement for Humans and Animals: An Overview of Its Use in Dog Food. Animals. 2021;11(5):1454. doi:10.3390/ani11051454
Rhodes KM, Dane Francis Baker, Smith B, Braakhuis AJ. Acute Effect of Oral N-Acetylcysteine on Muscle Soreness and Exercise Performance in Semi-Elite Rugby Players. ResearchGate. Published June 29, 2018. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/326084383_Acute_Effect_of_Oral_N-Acetylcysteine_on_Muscle_Soreness_and_Exercise_Performance_in_Semi-Elite_Rugby_Players
Trexler ET, Smith-Ryan AE, Roelofs EJ, Hirsch KR, Mock MG. Effects of coffee and caffeine anhydrous on strength and sprint performance. European Journal of Sport Science. 2015;16(6):702-710. doi:10.1080/17461391.2015.1085097
Yazaki Y, Faridi Z, Ma Y, et al. A Pilot Study of Chromium Picolinate for Weight Loss. The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine. 2010;16(3):291-299. doi:10.1089/acm.2009.0286
Kim J, Lee K-P, Lee D-W, Lim K. Piperine enhances carbohydrate/fat metabolism in skeletal muscle during acute exercise in mice. Nutrition & Metabolism. 2017;14(1). doi:10.1186/s12986-017-0194-2
Derosa G, Maffioli P, Sahebkar A. Piperine and Its Role in Chronic Diseases. Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology. Published online 2016:173-184. doi:10.1007/978-3-319-41334-1_8
Grootswagers P, Mensink M, Berendsen AAM, et al. Vitamin B-6 intake is related to physical performance in European older adults: results of the New Dietary Strategies Addressing the Specific Needs of the Elderly Population for Healthy Aging in Europe (NU-AGE) study. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 2021;113(4):781-789. doi:10.1093/ajcn/nqaa368
Penry JT, Manore M. Choline: An Important Micronutrient for Maximal Endurance-Exercise Performance? ResearchGate. Published May 2008. Accessed February 9, 2022. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/5395347_Choline_An_Important_Micronutrient_for_Maximal_Endurance-Exercise_Performance
Berend K, van Hulsteijn LH, Gans ROB. Chloride: The queen of electrolytes? European Journal of Internal Medicine. 2012;23(3):203-211. doi:10.1016/j.ejim.2011.11.013
NurAsyiken W, Kah Seng Lee, JuneChoon Wai Yee, Ming LC. Evidence of Garcinia cambogia as a fat burning and appetite suppressing agents. ResearchGate. Published 2016. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/303554966_Evidence_of_Garcinia_cambogia_as_a_fat_burning_and_appetite_suppressing_agents
Keithley JK, Swanson B, Mikolaitis S, Jehan-Marie Adamji. Safety and Efficacy of Glucomannan for Weight Loss in Overweight and Moderately Obese Adults. ResearchGate. Published 2013. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/260063391_Safety_and_Efficacy_of_Glucomannan_for_Weight_Loss_in_Overweight_and_Moderately_Obese_Adults
Consumption of Green Tea Causes Rapid Increase in Plasma Antioxidant Power in Humans. Nutrition and Cancer. Published 2022. https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1207/S15327914NC340112#.U2tK7fl_t8E
Sadowska-Krępa E, Kłapcińska B, Podgórski T, Szade B, Tyl K, Hadzik A. Effects of supplementation with acai (Euterpe oleracea Mart.) berry-based juice blend on the blood antioxidant defence capacity and lipid profile in junior hurdlers. A pilot study. Biology of Sport. 2014;32(2):161-168. doi:10.5604/20831862.1144419
Aggarwal BB. Targeting Inflammation-Induced Obesity and Metabolic Diseases by Curcumin and Other Nutraceuticals. Annual Review of Nutrition. 2010;30(1):173-199. doi:10.1146/annurev.nutr.012809.104755
Hodgson A, Randell R, Asker Jeukendrup. The Effect of Green Tea Extract on Fat Oxidation at Rest and during Exercise: Evidence of Efficacy and… ResearchGate. Published March 14, 2013. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/236047984_The_Effect_of_Green_Tea_Extract_on_Fat_Oxidation_at_Rest_and_during_Exercise_Evidence_of_Efficacy_and_Proposed_Mechanisms
Duncan MJ, Clarke ND. The Effect of AcuteRhodiola roseaIngestion on Exercise Heart Rate, Substrate Utilisation, Mood State, and Perceptions of Exertion, Arousal, and Pleasure/Displeasure in Active Men. Journal of Sports Medicine. 2014;2014:1-8. doi:10.1155/2014/563043
Dimpfel W;Wedekind W;Keplinger I. Efficacy of dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE) containing vitamin-mineral drug combination on EEG patterns in the presence of different emotional states. European journal of medical research. 2020;8(5). https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12844472/
Nagao T, Komine Y, Soga S, et al. Ingestion of a tea rich in catechins leads to a reduction in body fat and malondialdehyde-modified LDL in men. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 2005;81(1):122-129. doi:10.1093/ajcn/81.1.122
Rogers J, Urbina SL, Taylor LW, et al. Capsaicinoids supplementation decreases percent body fat and fat mass: adjustment using covariates in a post hoc analysis. BMC Obesity. 2018;5(1). doi:10.1186/s40608-018-0197-1
Loftus H, Astell K, Mathai M, Su X. Coleus forskohlii Extract Supplementation in Conjunction with a Hypocaloric Diet Reduces the Risk Factors of Metabolic Syndrome in Overweight and Obese Subjects: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Nutrients. 2015;7(11):9508-9522. doi:10.3390/nu7115483
Durkalec-Michalski K, Jeszka J, Podgórski T. The Effect of a 12-Week Beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate (HMB) Supplementation on Highly-Trained Combat Sports Athletes: A Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Crossover Study. Nutrients. 2017;9(7):753. doi:10.3390/nu9070753
Godard MP, Johnson BA, Richmond SR. Body Composition and Hormonal Adaptations Associated with Forskolin Consumption in Overweight and Obese Men. Obesity Research. 2005;13(8):1335-1343. doi:10.1038/oby.2005.162
Grove KA, Lambert JD. Laboratory, Epidemiological, and Human Intervention Studies Show That Tea (Camellia sinensis) May Be Useful in the Prevention of Obesity. The Journal of Nutrition. 2010;140(3):446-453. doi:10.3945/jn.109.115972
The Effect of 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) on Satiety – Full Text View – ClinicalTrials.gov. Clinicaltrials.gov. Published 2022. https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00328913
Cavedon E, Manso J, Negro I, et al. Selenium Supplementation, Body Mass Composition, and Leptin Levels in Patients with Obesity on a Balanced Mildly Hypocaloric Diet: A Pilot Study. International Journal of Endocrinology. 2020;2020:1-7. doi:10.1155/2020/4802739
Pagani A, Thistlethwaite J. The Effects of Raspberry Ketone Supplementation on Body Composition. https://etd.ohiolink.edu/apexprod/rws_etd/send_file/send?accession=oduhonors1430845300&disposition=inline