Leptitox Reviews 2021: Does This Fat-burning Supplement Work?
The article is checked by our editorial team, which includes registered dietitians and medical doctors with extensive, real-world clinical experience.
Learn more about out editorial process here
- Manages leptin resistance
- Burn Fat
- Detoxifies the body
- Free shipping
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- FDA approved
- GMP certified
- Founder: Morgan Hurst
- Phone no: (208) 345-4245
- Address: Denver, CO 80239
- Reduces leptin resistance
- Weight loss
- Toxin cleansing
About The Brand
There are a lot of Leptitox reviews out there that complain that the product is a scam and that it doesn’t work. Yet a lot of reliable reviews sites have their own takes about the product giving it positive reviews, so which is the truth?
The best way to find out the truth is to find out more about the product itself. So let’s start by finding out, “What is Leptitox?”
What is Leptitox?
Leptitox is a popular diet pill developed by both Sonya Rhodes and Morgan Hurst. The diet pill is said to help with weight loss by balancing out one’s leptin resistance. It also contains numerous ingredients that help with losing weight as well.
Can I Trust Leptitox?
Leptitox has a lot of ingredients and all of them are FDA approved which shows that they are generally safe for consumption. However, that doesn’t necessarily mean that the pills will work 100% of the time in a short amount of time. This explains why the product has a lot of negative reviews from its users.
The Leptitox Scam
Because it has a lot of negative reviews on websites such as Amazon and Trustpilot, it’s not difficult for people to say that Leptitox is a scam. Although their ingredients are indeed filled with properties that help you lose weight, it might be a good idea for them to advertise properly their products and provide detailed explanations on what they can do on their official website.
Health Benefits of Leptitox
Leptitox is a crazy product that features more than 20 ingredients. It has a lot of health benefits which is why we’re giving a quick roundup of its most notable health benefits.
Leptitox wouldn’t be much of a health supplement if it doesn’t offer some form of supplementation. The product features important minerals like Zinc that are needed by the body to function properly.
The main appeal of Leptitox is its ability to aid in weight loss. Thanks to its ability to balance out abnormal leptin resistance, you’ll be able to lose weight much easier. But aside from this a lot of its ingredients can help with weight loss as well.
A good example of this would be plant extracts like Milk Thistle which we’ve previously mentioned before as a plant that contains Silibinin which has anti-obesity properties.
Good for the heart
It may not be explicitly stated or advertised but Leptitox contains ingredients that are known to be good for the cardiovascular system. A fine example of this would be artichoke extract which we’ve mentioned before in the ingredient section to lower cholesterol and blood pressure.
As mentioned before, Leptitox has detoxifying properties which is a nice addition to its other health benefits.
A notable benefit that you won’t see discussed Leptitox pills is that it has some form of antioxidative effects. This is because Leptitox contains dandelion and milk thistle which has some antioxidative properties. But since it makes up only a small portion of the pill, it may not be as potent as other antioxidant products.
Improved Bowel Movements
Leptiptox pills contain chicory root which is known to help aid digestion by improving bowel movements. It also contains numerous plant extracts which help digestion thanks to its fibrous nature.
Artichoke extract, jujube seeds, and chicory root contain anti-diabetic properties. The presence of these components will ensure that your slimming down process won’t just help you lose some fat but prevent complicated issues like type 2 diabetes to attack your body.
Feature Product & Coupon
- Manages leptin resistance
- Burn Fat
- Detoxifies the body
- Free shipping
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- FDA approved
- GMP certified
Leptitox Ingredients Review – Does it work for weight loss?
Leptitox has a lot of ingredients that bring its own set of benefits to the body. The majority of leptitox ingredients help the body with weight loss. The other ingredients aren’t just for show though since they tend to promote overall health as well making them good ingredients for weight loss supplements.
According to the claim by brand, the ingredients present in Leptitox help remove your leptin resistance entirely which further enhances your weight loss experience which makes the brand an amazing dietary supplement to help you lose weight.
|Ingredient||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Zinc (Zinc Oxide)||30 mg||200 %|
|Milk Thistle||200 mg||*|
|Beet Root||50 mg||*|
|Artichoke extract||50 mg||*|
|Chanca Piedra Extract||50 mg||*|
|Chicory Root||50 mg||*|
|Jujube Seed||50 mg||*|
Celery Seed, Alfalfa, Burdock Root, Yellow Dock, Methionine, Grape Seed Extract, L Cysteine, Feverfew, N- Acetyl Cysteine, Choline, Turmeric, Red Raspberry, Berberine, Ginger
Zinc (Zinc Oxide)
Leptitox contains Zinc in the form of Zinc Oxide. Zinc is what makes leptitox a good weight loss supplement since this mineral is needed for a lot of things in the body. It is needed in cellular metabolism, it helps the immune system, it is essential for protein and DNA synthesis, as well as helping the body heal injuries. Zinc is also an active component in over 100 enzymes which shows how much the body needs it.
Aside from this, a recent study concluded that proper zinc supplementation can help improve body weight management (AKA lose weight) so the mineral also plays a role in helping keep a healthy body and maintain a good body fat ratio.
Milk Thistle / Marian Thistle
If you take a closer look at the ingredients list, you’ll notice that milk thistle or Marian thistle supplements the second most abundant ingredient in the list next to the leptitox proprietary blend. And there’s a good reason for this.
Milk thistle contains a lot of Silibinin and this substance is one of the reasons why leptitox is so good when it comes to weight loss. A study about Silibinin states that it has amazing anti-inflammatory properties and it is capable of reversing obesity. It also has properties that help stop weight gain as well. After all weight loss is useless if weight gain exceeds it.
Beet Root is also a good addition to leptitox dietary supplement. This ingredient also helps us lose weight as well. According to a study about beet root, the ingredient is shown to be capable of improving endothelial function in obese men. Endothelial function is simply how well our heart and blood vessels function which shows the health benefits of this ingredient.
Furthermore, Beet root has also shown that it is effective when it comes to the management of cardio-metabolic problems and diseases like hypertension. It also is a good ingredient for lowering blood pressure as well making it a good addition to any weight loss pill.
Artichoke extract is good for the human body as its polyphenols have been shown to have anti-aging effects and improve the integrity of endothelial Cells. Aside from this, it might help with cholesterol levels and blood pressure as well.
A study about Luteolin-Enriched Artichoke Leaf shows that it’s able to alleviate metabolic syndrome which shows how important it is for fat loss and as an ingredient for weight loss products. If you didn’t know metabolic syndrome there are different sets of conditions and the different root causes that are bad for the human body such as increased belly fat, heart problems, type 2 diabetes, unnatural food cravings, hunger pangs, and many more.
Chanca Piedra Extract
Phyllanthus Niruri or Chanca Piedra is a common tropical plant found in coastal areas. A study about the plant states that the plant can alleviate the progression of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease which is a good way for people with high body fat to lose weight in a healthy manner.
Another study shows that it can help with reducing the risk of kidney stones as well which shows that it’s not just an ingredient for weight loss supplements and that it has other potential benefits as well.
It might surprise you but dandelion is an amazing ingredient for a weight loss supplement. According to a study about the dandelion, the flower has shown both antioxidative effects and hypolipidemic effects as well. If you didn’t know a hypolipidemic effect will cause your lipid levels and quit possibly lower cholesterol and aid in weight loss as well.
Dandelion seeds have other potentials as a supplement as well. A recent study shows that dandelion plant extract has potential anti-cancer properties as well. It can do this by triggering cell death in various pathways helping prevent the proliferation of cancer cells. Overall, dandelions are more than just a flower and their seeds are something that won’t just help with weight loss but fight toxins to the body like cancer in a metaphorical sense.
Chicory Root is an ingredient that helps your basal metabolic rate. According to a study about this ingredient, chicory root is shown to be a capable weight loss supplement that helps improve overall metabolic health. It gives low energy as well which shows that it has a low-calorie load making it a good ingredient that prevents weight gain.
Another thing worth mentioning about Chicory root is that it aids in digestion as well. A study about the plant shows that it can improve bowel movement and hyperglycemia. To give you more context, hyperglycemia is a condition where your blood glucose levels are lower than normal and it is often associated with diabetes.
Just like with the other ingredients on this list, Yarrow is also a good ingredient to help you burn fat. Yarrow is shown to be helpful with metabolic stress induced by a high-fat diet. Plant extracts of yarrow have been shown to improve plasma glucose levels as well as the insulin resistance of people suffering from obesity. Overall this herb is an amazing addition to fight getting fat and helping people achieve a better body.
Jujube seed is an often underappreciated ingredient of leptitox. A study about jujube seeds shows that it has anti-diabetic, sedative, and helps protect the body from toxins. Its anti-diabetic properties are a good addition to the weight loss supplement as it isn’t just there to burn fat but also help prevent health problems.
Additionally, its sedative effects help calm down the nerves as well as enhance the sleep of many people. Some people even say on their leptitox reviews that they had better sleep when taking the product which is most likely the effects of the jujube seed. Last but not the least, its ability to protect you from toxins will help ensure a healthier and functional body in the long run.
Leptitox contains numerous ingredients in its proprietary blend like Alfalfa, Burdock Root, Celery Seed, Yellow Dock, Methionine, Grape Seed Extract, L Cysteine, N- Acetyl Cysteine, Feverfew, Choline, Turmeric, Berberine, Ginger, Red Raspberry.
All of these ingredients help you lose weight in one way or the other like lowering blood glucose levels, burning fat, as well as having some anti-inflammatory properties as well thanks to components like turmeric.
How does leptitox work?
All of leptitox’s ingredients help with weight loss in many different ways. You can see all of the research mentioned above helps with the body in one way or the other whether it is something that affects your energy levels, amino acid production, altering your leptin hormone, helping the endocrine system and so much more.
Additionally, the majority of the ingredients above have other health benefits aside from losing weight like strengthening bone health, having anti-cancer properties, and so on. However, there are 3 major claims that the brand says it does for your body.
Managing Your Appetite
A lot of people who have taken Leptitox claim that their overeating habits are corrected thanks to fewer hunger pangs and food cravings. By affecting the leptin in your body, you are able to manage your appetite better making it easier to follow strict diet plans and lose that water weight.
Get Rid of Toxins
Aside from better appetite management and improved fat loss, Leptitox claims that it can purify your body from toxins. It may seem outrageous at first but it is very believable considering that the product has a lot of ingredients.
One ingredient, in particular, the jujube seed is known for dealing with toxins as we have mentioned previously before on the ingredients list. This helps reduce the overall side effects you could experience in your body as well as help you cope in polluted environments like modern-day cities that are filled with toxins.
Balances Leptin Resistance
Lastly, one of the biggest reasons why you are able to lose weight much easily is because Leptitox is able to balance out and manage your leptin resistance. It’s in the name of the product after all and it’s this very reason why you have better appetite management, able to burn fat easily and many more.
What is Leptin Resistance?
To understand what leptin resistance is we have to know what lectins are in the first place. The leptin hormone is an adipocyte-secreted hormone that is responsible for energy levels and it is one of the more important hormones when it comes to regulating body weight. This is because leptins are also responsible for your appetite as well which is why a lot of people often refer to it as the “fat hormone” or “starvation hormone.”
Leptin resistance is simply having too much leptin in your body. This causes the excess leptins to signal your brain that you need to eat more food. To put it simply when you have high lectins, your brain thinks that you need more food despite being fat or obese.
This is why Leptitox is an amazing supplement. By balancing out and normalizing your leptin levels, leptitox is able to solve a lot of problems in your body and point you in the right direction of fitness and health.
Who Should Use Leptitox?
Because of what was stated above about leptin resistance and the health benefits of the ingredients, we highly recommend leptitox for people with high leptin resistance or for people who want to lose body fat.
Of course, the effects of the pills on the bottle are top-tier but that doesn’t mean that you should just be content with that. Proper exercise can help supplement your journey to a brighter and healthier body.
Potential Side Effects
Leptitox contains more than 20 plant extracts in a single pill so it wouldn’t be surprising if you suffered some form of side effects from taking the product. But considering that its ingredients are FDA approved, it’s highly unlikely that you’ll suffer severe side effects.
However, there are some complaints of users but they aren’t usually experienced by other people or are considered not that much of a problem:
- Frequent urination
- Allergic reactions
The only thing you have to worry about is allergic reactions to its ingredients. After all, there are over 20 ingredients for you to worry about, so it might be best to ask your doctor for advice to make sure you don’t suffer from allergic reactions to any of its components.
Pros & Cons
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- FDA approved ingredients
- Improved weight loss
- Free shipping
- Burns fat
- GMP certified
- Purifies toxins
- Tons of other health benefits
- Discounted prices on bulk bottles orders
- Lab Tested
- Lackluster official website
- Official website lacks table of contents
- Poor customer reviews
- Website has no search function
How to take Leptito?
The recommended dosage for Leptitox would be 2 pills per day. Considering that their bottles hold 60 pills, one bottle will last you for 30 days or a month. The brand recommends that you take the pills in the morning and in the evening and coupled with proper exercise. So that’s 1 pill in the morning and 1 pill in the evening.
Leptitox Review: What real users say?
Here are some customer reviews if you want to know what some people think of the product and whether they can be trusted or not.
I have a belly that I find hard to get rid of through a normal diet and exercise. I always end up snacking and canceling out the work I’ve done in the gym. Fire bullets kill my appetite so I’m not hungry and don’t go rummage in the fridge. I have lost 10lbs so far in 3weeksSirella Torghn
The pills do curb your appetite. You have to work with them though…I mean, we can all eat a chocolate bar without feeling hunger. Take the pills, stay busy, stop the random snacking and never give in to eating when your mind is “hungry”. Wait for real hunger. I have lost over 25 pounds. I am working on the reasons why I eat when I’m not hungry, and these pills have helped me a great deal.Eileen Cox
I was skeptical, like everyone else, but committed to at least trying a full month. I don’t know if I will make it. After 2.5 weeks, I have lost 3 lbs, which is good, but I think it is because these pills just make me so nauseous! I struggle to keep them down and am nauseous most of the day. I am afraid the weight loss is because these pills cause bulimia. It sucks but seems to be working, I am miserable, but it’s kind of worth it. Have these made anyone else sick?Alicia Thompson
Where to buy Leptitox?
Leptitox is a famous brand and you’ll probably find it at your local stores. It’s even sold at Walmart so it isn’t that hard to find it. The product is also being sold at Amazon however it’s usually out of stock so it might be hard to order it from there. The best option we can advise is that you buy it from their official website.
One reason to go for the official site is that they offer both free shipping and a 60-day money-back guarantee. Both of these benefits will save you money in the long run and it is highly recommended for people on a budget.
Overall our opinion is quite similar to other leptitox reviews. The product is amazing and it has a lot of benefits. Sadly it’s being brought down by negative customer reviews which are caused by a subpar website that causes misunderstanding about the product. If the brand can fix this mistake then their overall customer reviews would rise significantly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Leptitox is a famous diet pill in the market with over 20 different ingredients.
Leptin is a hormone that helps you regulate your appetite.
The product was developed by both Sonya Rhodes and Morgan Hurst
It wasn’t mentioned by the brand but it probably can last for a long time.
No their website is very simple and you can purchase the product without an account.
+ 19 sources
Health Canal avoids using tertiary references. We have strict sourcing guidelines and rely on peer-reviewed studies, academic researches from medical associations and institutions. To ensure the accuracy of articles in Health Canal, you can read more about the editorial process here
- Nih.gov. (2017). Office of Dietary Supplements – Zinc. [online] Available at: https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Zinc-HealthProfessional/ [Accessed 19 Apr. 2021].
- Khorsandi, H., Nikpayam, O., Yousefi, R., Parandoosh, M., Hosseinzadeh, N., Saidpour, A. and Ghorbani, A. (2019). Zinc supplementation improves body weight management, inflammatory biomarkers and insulin resistance in individuals with obesity: a randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind trial. Diabetology & Metabolic Syndrome, [online] 11(1). Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6889702/ [Accessed 19 Apr. 2021].
- Alsaggar, M., Bdour, S., Ababneh, Q., El-Elimat, T., Qinna, N. and Alzoubi, K.H. (2020). Silibinin attenuates adipose tissue inflammation and reverses obesity and its complications in diet-induced obesity model in mice. BMC Pharmacology and Toxicology, [online] 21(1). Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6979281/ [Accessed 19 Apr. 2021].
- Joris, P.J. and Mensink, R.P. (2013). Beetroot juice improves in overweight and slightly obese men postprandial endothelial function after consumption of a mixed meal. Atherosclerosis, [online] 231(1), pp.78–83. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24125415/ [Accessed 19 Apr. 2021].
- Mirmiran, P., Houshialsadat, Z., Gaeini, Z., Bahadoran, Z. and Azizi, F. (2020). Functional properties of beetroot (Beta vulgaris) in management of cardio-metabolic diseases. Nutrition & Metabolism, [online] 17(1). Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6947971/ [Accessed 19 Apr. 2021].
- D’Antuono, I., Carola, A., Sena, L., Linsalata, V., Cardinali, A., Logrieco, A., Colucci, M. and Apone, F. (2018). Artichoke Polyphenols Produce Skin Anti-Age Effects by Improving Endothelial Cell Integrity and Functionality. Molecules, [online] 23(11), p.2729. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6278506/ [Accessed 19 Apr. 2021].
- Kwon, E.-Y., Kim, S. and Choi, M.-S. (2018). Luteolin-Enriched Artichoke Leaf Extract Alleviates the Metabolic Syndrome in Mice with High-Fat Diet-Induced Obesity. Nutrients, [online] 10(8), p.979. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6115887/ [Accessed 19 Apr. 2021].
- Supreeya Swarup, Amandeep Goyal, Yulia Grigorova and Zeltser, R. (2020). Metabolic Syndrome. [online] Nih.gov. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK459248/#:~:text=Introduction,such%20as%20a%20cerebrovascular%20accident. [Accessed 19 Apr. 2021].
- Al Zarzour, R., Ahmad, M., Asmawi, Mohd., Kaur, G., Saeed, M., Al-Mansoub, M., Saghir, S., Usman, N., Al-Dulaimi, D. and Yam, M. (2017). Phyllanthus Niruri Standardized Extract Alleviates the Progression of Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease and Decreases Atherosclerotic Risk in Sprague–Dawley Rats. Nutrients, [online] 9(7), p.766. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5537880/ [Accessed 19 Apr. 2021].
- Pucci, N.D., Marchini, G.S., Mazzucchi, E., Reis, S.T., Srougi, M., Evazian, D. and Nahas, W.C. (2018). Effect of phyllanthus niruri on metabolic parameters of patients with kidney stone: a perspective for disease prevention. International braz j urol, [online] 44(4), pp.758–764. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6092661/ [Accessed 19 Apr. 2021].
- Choi, U.-K., Lee, O.-H., Yim, J.H., Cho, C.-W., Rhee, Y.K., Lim, S.-I. and Kim, Y.-C. (2010). Hypolipidemic and Antioxidant Effects of Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) Root and Leaf on Cholesterol-Fed Rabbits. International Journal of Molecular Sciences, [online] 11(1), pp.67–78. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2820990/ [Accessed 19 Apr. 2021].
- Ovadje, P., Ammar, S., Guerrero, J.-A., Arnason, J.T. and Pandey, S. (2016). Dandelion root extract affects colorectal cancer proliferation and survival through the activation of multiple death signalling pathways. Oncotarget, [online] 7(45), pp.73080–73100. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5341965/ [Accessed 19 Apr. 2021].
- Puhlmann, M.-L. and de Vos, W.M. (2020). Back to the Roots: Revisiting the Use of the Fiber-Rich Cichorium intybusL. Taproots. Advances in Nutrition, [online] 11(4), pp.878–889. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7360457/ [Accessed 19 Apr. 2021].
- Nishimura, M., Ohkawara, T., Kanayama, T., Kitagawa, K., Nishimura, H. and Nishihira, J. (2015). Effects of the extract from roasted chicory (Cichorium intybus L.) root containing inulin-type fructans on blood glucose, lipid metabolism, and fecal properties. Journal of Traditional and Complementary Medicine, [online] 5(3), pp.161–167. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4488567/ [Accessed 19 Apr. 2021].
- Lamia Mouhid, Gómez, M., Quijada-Freire, A. and Ana Ramírez deMolina (2019). Yarrow Supercritical Extract Ameliorates the Metabolic Stress in a Model of Obesity Induced by High-Fat Diet. [online] ResearchGate. Available at: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/338191699_Yarrow_Supercritical_Extract_Ameliorates_the_Metabolic_Stress_in_a_Model_of_Obesity_Induced_by_High-Fat_Diet [Accessed 19 Apr. 2021].
- Abdoul-Azize, S. (2016). Potential Benefits of Jujube (Zizyphus Lotus L.) Bioactive Compounds for Nutrition and Health. Journal of Nutrition and Metabolism, [online] 2016, pp.1–13. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5174181/ [Accessed 19 Apr. 2021].
- Hewlings, S. and Kalman, D. (2017). Curcumin: A Review of Its Effects on Human Health. Foods, [online] 6(10), p.92. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5664031/ [Accessed 19 Apr. 2021].
- Gruzdeva, O., Borodkina, D., Uchasova, E., Dyleva, Y. and Barbarash, O. (2019). Leptin resistance: underlying mechanisms and diagnosis. Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome and Obesity: Targets and Therapy, [online] Volume 12, pp.191–198. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6354688/ [Accessed 19 Apr. 2021].
- Leptitox.com. (2021). Leptitox – Official Website. [online] Available at: https://leptitox.com/?hop=mymsgs [Accessed 19 Apr. 2021].