The article is a subjective view on this topic written by writers specializing in medical writing.
It may reflect on a personal journey surrounding struggles with an illness or medical condition, involve product comparisons, diet considerations, or other health-related opinions.
Although the view is entirely that of the writer, it is based on academic experiences and scientific research they have conducted; it is fact-checked by a team of degreed medical experts, and validated by sources attached to the article.
The numbers in parenthesis (1,2,3) will take you to clickable links to related scientific papers.
Transparent Labs BULK Pre-Workout Review For Fat Loss In 2023
All articles are produced independently. When you click our links for purchasing products, we earn an affiliate commission. Learn more about how we earn revenue by reading our advertise disclaimer.
- Promises to increase muscle building.
- Third-party tested
- Most ingredients are backed by clinical research
- Products are Gluten-Free & Non-GMO
- The company thrives on transparency
- Transparent Labs ships worldwide
- No artificial sweeteners or preservatives
- Reduces fatigue
- Decrease muscle soreness
What Is Transparent Labs BULK?
Sometimes finding the motivation and energy to exercise can feel impossible. That is where pre-workouts come into play. Transparent Labs developed a PreSeries bulk pre-workout supplement. Specifically, this prework is designed for gym-goers, athletes, and bodybuilders.
The Transparent Lab’s company developed the PreSeries Bulk supplement to be the best bulking pre-workout supplement on the market. For instance, this pre-workout claims to help increase nitric oxide. Nitric Oxide is a natural molecule produced within your body that relaxes the inner muscles of blood vessels, which in turn increases circulation.
Additionally, it claims Labs BULK Pre-workout strives to improve focus, reduce fatigue, decrease muscle fatigue, and enhance physical performance.
Most individuals take a pre-workout to give them the extra boost they need to perform well in the gym and increase muscle mass.
In this Transparent Labs Pre-workout review, we will dive in deep to see if this pre-workout is worth all the hype.
Feature Product & Coupon
Transparent Labs BULK Pre-Workout
- Promises to increase muscle building.
- Third-party tested
- Most ingredients are backed by clinical research
- Not caffeine-free, which can cause side effects
- Only available to purchase online
- Not as affordable as other pre-workouts on the market.
Does It Really Work?
Transparent Labs claims to be dedicated to offering science-backed products and providing consumers with 100% formula transparency.
The company promises only to use science-based ingredients at clinically effective dosages. Not only is Transparent Labs dedicated to transparency, but the company also provides science-backed products and provides a Certificate of Analysis on their website that is completed by third-party labs. All of this information is readily available for all consumers to review at any time.
Transparent Labs BULK Pre-Workout Ingredients
Transparent Labs BULK Pre-workout is complete with nineteen active ingredients. It is important to note that these ingredients are free of any and all artificial sweeteners, coloring, or harmful additives. Additionally, it is an excellent option for those who follow a vegan-friendly and gluten-free diet.
This bulk pre-workout is available in several different flavors, like watermelon, tropical punch, sour grape, green apple, blue raspberry, orange, and strawberry lemonade.
Below we will discuss each active ingredient within this product and how it works within this pre-workout supplement.
Citrulline Malate 2:1
Bulk Pre-workout contains 6,000 milligrams of citrulline malate (CM) 2:1. Citrulline malate is taken to promote healthier blood flow and lower blood pressure.
Studies have found that CM helps reduce symptoms of fatigue, which helps create more energy for aerobic performance.
With it being one of the most popular sport nutrition ingredients, Transparent Labs uses 4,000 milligrams of Beta-alanine to help support endurance during physical performance.
Research suggests that beta-alanine supplements help with muscle endurance and fatigue.
This pre-workout formula includes BCAA’s to help increase muscle mass and prevent muscle fatigue. Bulk pre contains 4,000 milligrams of BCAA’s. Studies have found that BCAA may help enhance exercise performance, prevent muscle damage, and increase energy metabolism.
BetaPure Betaine Anhydrous
This supplement is typically used to enhance athletic performance. The pre-workout includes 2,500 milligrams of betaine anhydrous, a natural chemical within the body that can also be found in foods.
It is important to note; a six-week study found that individuals consistently supplementing with betaine showed improvement in overall body composition.
Taurine is a natural amino acid found in many foods and can be used as dietary supplements. Research has found it to help prevent muscle damage and neuromuscular fatigue.
Transparent Labs Pre-workout supplement contains 1,300 milligrams of taurine.
L-tyrosine is a natural amino acid that can also be added to a dietary supplement to improve alertness and help you focus. You can find 1,000 milligrams of l-tyrosine in this pre-workout.
If you are alert and have more energy to work out, your body can reach muscle protein synthesis. Muscle protein synthesis naturally occurs during intense exercise to prevent any muscle damage and is vital to support muscle growth.
This unique supplement is commonly used for athletic performers to improve focus and cognitive function. Bulk Pre-workout contains 300 milligrams of this supplement.
This amino acid is typically found in tea and some mushrooms. Amino acids are essential for muscle growth and strength, making l-theanine a vital ingredient within this pre-workout.
Additionally, this widely consumed amino acid has been shown to affect mental alertness significantly. Preseries Bulk contains 360 milligrams of l-theanine.
You have more than likely heard of caffeine, but what is caffeine anhydrous? Caffeine anhydrous is caffeine without water, meaning it is derived from the seeds and leaves of coffee plants. In turn, this creates a highly potent form of caffeine.
Although this may sound great to some, caffeine can present adverse side effects, like insomnia, headaches, anxiety, shakiness, and rapid or abnormal heartbeat.
With that being said, some studies have found that caffeine can help with muscle endurance. Just be cautious of your daily intake because this Transparent Labs Bulk Pre-workout contains 180 milligrams of this potent caffeine.
Theobromine is commonly used as a stimulant to increase blood flow and as a mild diuretic. It can naturally be found in chocolate and other foods. A diuretic causes your body to excrete fluids from it’s tissues.
For the most part, this stimulant is relatively safe, but we would not recommend consuming too much of it.
A lot of pre-workouts contain caffeine. This form of caffeine is considered buffered caffeine. It has the same stimulating effects but helps protect your stomach from potential side effects that you may experience with caffeine anhydrous.
It claims to help increase physical activity by reducing fatigue. PreSeries Bulk products contain 30 milligrams of this buffered caffeine.
Astragin is an all-natural dietary supplement that helps your body absorb nutrients. However, some mild side effects have been reported from taking Astragalus, which is a component of Astragin.
Although rare, some possible side effects include rash, itching, nasal symptoms, or stomach discomfort. It is important to note that PreSeries Bulk has 25 milligrams of Astragin.
Transparent Labs BULK Pre Workout Review: What Do Real Users Say?
According to the website, this PreSeries BULK pre-workout has a 4.5-star rating. Let’s see what some verified buyers have to say about this pre-workout formula.
“Great pre-workout. First one I’ve tried, but after reading reviews, it sounded like a good choice. Even on days where I’m a bit sore and don’t think I can work out. This stuff gives me a boost of energy and endurance I would otherwise not be able to muster to get a great pump in at the gym. Drink with lots of water.”Orion M
“This stuff is awesome. I ordered the BULK pre-workout mix. It’s the cleanest boost of energy and power I’ve ever gotten from a workout supplement.”Dan R.
“This pre-workout is the best I’ve had!! Also, their customer service is one of the best experiences I’ve had. Unfortunately, I dropped my pre-workout container, and Transparent Labs provided me with another container. I highly recommend this product and company!”Kyle R.
Alternatives To Transparent Labs BULK Pre-Workout
- Developed with registered dieticians.
- Low-stimulant ingredients
- Made in an FDA-approved facility
- Targeted only for women.
- Expensive compared to alternative brands.
Pre-Kaged Pre Workout
- Available in multiple flavors
- Third-Party tested
- Contains artificial colors
- Contains caffeine
Alani Nu Pre-Workout
- Available in many different flavors
- Manufactured in GMP GMP-compliant facility
- Contains artificial flavors
- The product contains a high dose of caffeine.
Health Benefits Of Transparent Labs BULK
Transparent Labs Pre-workout supplement claims to help you focus, reduce the feeling of fatigue, decrease muscle soreness, and enhance your overall aerobic performance.
Additionally, this product claims to support testosterone production with ingredients like Vitamin D, Zinc, and Boron. Vitamin D and Boron are proven supplements that help with testosterone support.
Studies have found that daily Boron supplements more than double testosterone levels in men.
The product is allergy-friendly for those who are vegan, gluten-free, and avoid GMOs.
Potential Side Effects
It is essential to know exactly what you are putting in your body. The moderate doses of caffeine within this Lab’s Bulk Pre-workout should not cause concern, but some may be sensitive to caffeine and should try using half a scoop the first time to see how well it is tolerated.
As mentioned above, caffeine can cause some mild side effects and may not be well tolerated by some individuals. It is essential to talk to your healthcare provider before starting a new supplement.
How To Take Bulk Pre Workout Of Transparent Labs?
In order to maximize product effectiveness, you should take PreSeries BULK twenty to thirty minutes prior to your workout. Additionally, the company recommends mixing eight to twelve fluid ounces of water with half a scoop or sixteen to twenty-four fluid ounces of water with a full scoop.
They recommend you assess tolerance to find your individual proper dosage. PreSeries Bulk Pre-Workout comes in thirty servings per tub. Furthermore, this product ships worldwide, and the company does offer discounted rates.
In this Bulk Pre-workout review, we have learned that pre-workouts can make a big difference in gym performance. According to customer product reviews, Transparent Labs PreSeries BULK is a great pre-workout supplement.
Suppose you are looking for a pre-workout that can help promote fat loss by driving more intense workouts, reducing fatigue, and providing energy for quality muscle-building workouts. In that case, PreSeries Bulk is for you.
It is important to note that the product does contain stimulants, and those can potentially come with some mild side effects, especially if you are sensitive to caffeine. We encourage you to contact your professional medical physician before starting any new dietary supplements, especially if you are taking any other supplements or medications.
Gymgoers regularly use most pre-workouts, so if you are on the hunt for a new option or hoping for help with weight loss, or are interested in muscle building, we recommend giving it a try.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, this pre-workout supplement comes in a variety of different flavors, such as watermelon, blue raspberry, tropical punch, sour grape, green apple, orange, and strawberry lemonade. The flavors are naturally sweetened with stevia and other natural flavors.
Yes, absolutely! Transparent Labs Pre-workout supplement is one hundred percent legal. Furthermore, it does not contain any illegal drugs. The company recommends showing the supplement facts panel to your coach or administration to avoid any confusion because some drug-testing procedures are more rigorous than others.
The company aims to set itself apart from other pre-workout supplements by using products that do not contain artificial ingredients. They strive to be solid pre-workout. Additionally, they want to provide consumers with a product that they feel comfortable using daily and that will, without a doubt, get the job done.
Transparent Labs offers a referral program for customers. You are encouraged to invite friends. If you invite a friend, they will earn twenty dollars off their first order. But that’s not all; you will also get fifty dollars to use on Transparent Labs products. However, your friend must be a new customer and has to make a purchase of at least eighty dollars or more to qualify.
+ 9 sources
Health Canal avoids using tertiary references. We have strict sourcing guidelines and rely on peer-reviewed studies, academic researches from medical associations and institutions. To ensure the accuracy of articles in Health Canal, you can read more about the editorial process here
- Bendahan, D. (2002). Citrulline/malate promotes aerobic energy production in human exercising muscle. British Journal of Sports Medicine, [online] 36(4), pp.282–289. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12145119/.
- Trexler, E.T., Smith-Ryan, A.E., Stout, J.R., Hoffman, J.R., Wilborn, C.D., Sale, C., Kreider, R.B., Jäger, R., Earnest, C.P., Bannock, L., Campbell, B., Kalman, D., Ziegenfuss, T.N. and Antonio, J. (2015). International society of sports nutrition position stand: Beta-Alanine. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, [online] 12(1). Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4501114/.
- Kim, D.-H., Kim, S.-H., Jeong, W.-S. and Lee, H.-Y. (2013). Effect of BCAA intake during endurance exercises on fatigue substances, muscle damage substances, and energy metabolism substances. Journal of Exercise Nutrition and Biochemistry, [online] 17(4), pp.169–180. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4241904/.
- Cholewa, J.M., Wyszczelska-Rokiel, M., Glowacki, R., Jakubowski, H., Matthews, T., Wood, R., Craig, S.A. and Paolone, V. (2013). Effects of betaine on body composition, performance, and homocysteine thiolactone. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, [online] 10(1). Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3844502/.
- De Luca, A., Pierno, S. and Camerino, D.C. (2015). Taurine: the appeal of a safe amino acid for skeletal muscle disorders. Journal of Translational Medicine, [online] 13(1). Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4513970/.
- Nobre AC;Rao A;Owen GN (2021). L-theanine, a natural constituent in tea, and its effect on mental state. Asia Pacific journal of clinical nutrition, [online] 17 Suppl 1. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18296328/.
- Trexler, E.T., Smith-Ryan, A.E., Roelofs, E.J., Hirsch, K.R. and Mock, M.G. (2015). Effects of coffee and caffeine anhydrous on strength and sprint performance. European Journal of Sport Science, [online] 16(6), pp.702–710. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4803635/.
- NCCIH. (2013). Astragalus. [online] Available at: https://www.nccih.nih.gov/health/astragalus.
- Pizzorno, L. (2015). Nothing Boring About Boron. Integrative medicine (Encinitas, Calif.), [online] 14(4), pp.35–48. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4712861/.