This article is reviewed by a team of registered dietitians and medical doctors with extensive, practical clinical and public health experience.
Noocube Review 2023: Does This Nootropics Work Or A Scam?
All articles are produced independently. When you click our links for purchasing products, we earn an affiliate commission. Learn more about how we earn revenue by reading our advertise disclaimer.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Increases brain function
- Improves concentration and focus
- Manufactured by Wolfson Brands (UK) Limited
- Formulated by top neuroscientists
- Improved communication between brain cells
- Improves memory
- Protects brain cells from oxidative damage
- Repairs damaged neurons
- Promotes new cell generation
- Supports cognitive function
- Relieves stress and fatigue
60% Off When Buying In Bulk
About The Brand
We live in a world full of distractions: screens, notifications, and pop-ups demand our attention all day long. Because we are constantly switching our attention and refocusing our energy, we are bound to have some level of mental fatigue.
This is why top neuroscientists formulated Noocube, a nootropic supplement that may help improve cognitive function, memory and concentration, and long-term brain health. The makers of Noocube created a synergistic blend of all-natural ingredients, vitamins, and amino acids into a capsule that can be taken daily to boost brain function.
Noocube contains Huperzine-A, which increases acetylcholine in the brain, improving mental clarity, concentration, and memory. It also contains an L-theanine/L-tyrosine combination for brain health. L-theanine is an amino acid that relieves stress and stimulates neurotransmitters in the brain and L-tyrosine, is another amino acid that reduces the effects of stress and fatigue.
Noocube is highly recommended for anyone who needs a boost of mental energy, focus, and productivity such as professionals, students, and anyone who wants to improve their brain health.
What is Noocube?
Noocube is a nootropic supplement, a group of chemical compounds that are believed to facilitate learning and memory and may help overcome natural or induced cognitive impairments. Noocube is a dietary supplement that comes in capsule form that you can take daily to improve cognitive function.
Noocube contains a proprietary blend of natural, GMO-free ingredients such as Alpha GPC, Huperzine A, Cat’s Claw, Bacopa monnieri, oat straw, and amino acids L-theanine and L-tyrosine. Unlike many nootropics, Noocube does not contain caffeine.
When taken twice daily, Noocube can work to support your brain health by reducing the harmful effects of free radicals, stress, and fatigue. Some of the ingredients in Noocube have even shown positive impacts on Alzheimer’s Disease and dementia.
If you want to increase cognitive performance and improve mental speed, Noocube might be the brain supplement you’ve been waiting for.
Feature Product & Coupon
- 60-Day money back guarantee
- Increases brain function
- Improves concentration and focus
60% Off When Buying In Bulk
Noocube contains pure, powerful, non-GMO ingredients that have been rigorously tested by leading neuroscientists to safely and effectively improve brain function.
Below is the list of the all-natural ingredients that make up the synergistic blend in Noocube:
- 250mg of Bacopa monnieri extract
- 250mg of L-tyrosine
- 175mg of cat’s claw concentrate
- 150mg of oat straw concentrate
- 100mg of L-theanine
- 50mg of Alpha GPC
- 20mg of marigold extract
- 14.3mg of resveratrol
- 140mcg of pterostilbene
- 1.2mg of vitamin B1 (100% DV)
- 2.4mcg of vitamin B12 (100% DV)
- 50mcg of biotin (167% DV)
Other ingredients include hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (to create the capsule), maltodextrin, dicalcium phosphate, silica, and magnesium stearate (as fillers, binders, and preservatives).
Alpha glycerylphosphorylcholine (Alpha GPC) is believed to improve communication between brain cells by increasing levels of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter, in the brain. Acetylcholine is known as the “learning neurotransmitter” because it is important for memory, learning, and concentration.
In athletes, Alpha GPC may be helpful to increase endurance performance and growth hormone secretion.
Alpha GPC is even being considered as a possible treatment for Alzheimer’s Disease and other cognitive and dementia disorders.
Though typically associated with relieving skin irritation, oat straw comes from wild green oats and has been used as a brain booster for centuries. Some studies show that oat straw works to increase alpha-2 waves in the brain, which increases blood flow to the brain. Alpha-2 waves help you feel awake and alert.
Cat’s Claw, also known as Uncaria tomentosa, is thought to be an antioxidant that protects the brain from damage caused by free radicals. Studies show that cat’s claw might also be effective in reducing brain plaque, improving memory, mental clarity, and focus.
Bacopa monnieri is an Indian herb that contains bacosides, compounds that may help repair damaged neurons and promote new cell growth. This helps improve cognitive function and has been used to treat memory disorders and anxiety.
Health Benefits of Noocube
People who suffer from memory issues or have trouble focusing can greatly benefit from Noocube, as it can help improve learning and memory, support and enhance focus, and increase mental energy and brain health.
The specially designed blend of vitamins, amino acids, and herbs works together to improve brain power and increase mental clarity. You will feel awake and alert, but because there is no caffeine in Noocube, you will not be anxious or jittery.
Potential Side Effects
There are no reports of adverse side effects while taking Noocube. Each ingredient is tested for safety.
The most common side effects of taking nootropics come from drug interactions, especially in young adults and those with a history of mental health or substance abuse disorders.
If you experience any side effects while taking Noocube, or if you are currently taking medications or have concerns, contact a licensed healthcare provider immediately.
- The manufacturer has a money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the product
- The product does not contain caffeine, so no jitters or anxiety
- No adverse side effects were reported by users
- Can help boost brain function and improve cognition
- Uses non-GMO, all-natural ingredients
- Designed by leading neuroscientists
- Can become expensive if you take 3-4 capsules per day
- The product is only available through the manufacturer’s official website
- The manufacturer’s website doesn’t explain the amount, role, and function of other ingredients listed on the label
How to Take Noocube?
The makers of Noocube recommend taking 2 capsules of Noocube with breakfast each morning. If after a period of time you want to adjust your dosage, you may increase it to 3 or 4 capsules in the morning. Noocube recommends not exceeding 4 capsules per day.
Noocube Reviews: What Real Users Say?
We love that Noocube is backed by scientific studies and was designed by top neuroscientists. But what about its users? Here is what they have to say:
As a PA, I’m always on call. During my workday, I’m constantly writing emails, answering the phone, and taking messages from visitors all at once. Trying to organize someone else’s whole life can be really stressful when you’ve got your own to organize too. Since I started taking NooCube, I can focus on each task without getting confused between them. I’m much more productive and efficient, even under pressure. Work comes home with me and I’m far more equipped to deal with it now. NooCube helps me to meet deadlines and get tasks done quickly with complete ease.Karen
Working with numbers all day makes for an incredibly demanding job. I need a lot of mental energy, strength, and stamina to be able to solve problems with precision. Coffee was just no longer cutting it, as it left me crashing in the middle of the day so I decided to try NooCube. Because NooCube is stimulant-free, my energy levels stay consistent throughout the day and I no longer feel exhausted or drained. My current clients are happier than ever with my work, and I’ve also even been able to take on new clients with no extra stress.Mark
Giving presentations and speaking publicly always filled me with dread. I used to stumble and trip over my words, start tailing off onto another topic or just forget what I was talking about altogether. When I first took NooCube, I discovered that I could ditch my note cards and confidently express my ideas. Getting my point across is much easier, even if I’m just writing an email or having a debate with friends.Emma
Please note these reviews are not a substitute for sound medical advice. If you think Noocube is right for you, seek advice from a licensed health professional.
Where to Buy Noocube?
It is best to buy Noocube directly from the manufacturer, through the official website www.noocube.com, This ensures that what you are buying is high-quality and not a counterfeit product. Noocube has different packaging options available, so the more you buy, the more you save. They also offer free shipping worldwide.
Alternatives to Noocube
Mind Lab Pro
- May help people suffering from brain fog and neurodegenerative diseases
- Can help improve mood, mental clarity, focus, and cognition
- Ingredients are backed by independent studies
- No placebo-controlled clinical trials to support claims
- Less affordable than other products on the market
- Can only buy direct from the manufacturer
15% Off Coupon: 15INSAVINGS
- 100% vegan and gluten-free
- The brand offers a 100-day money-back guarantee
- The formula boosts energy, brain clarity, concentration, creativity, and memory
- Requires 7 pills per dosage
- High price for only a 22-day dosage
- Effective in treating narcolepsy and other sleep disorders
- Known for its memory and mood-enhancing effects
- Can help treat memory loss due to dementia, ADHD, and fatigue
- Only available through a prescription
- Can cause adverse side effects such as headache, nausea, and anxiety
- Can result in dependency
The thing we like the most about Noocube is that it doesn’t contain caffeine, so it won’t make you anxious or jittery, unlike other supplements. We also like that the ingredients are free from genetically modified organisms (GMOs).
If you are interested in improving your brain productivity and increasing your mental energy, Noocube is a brain supplement worth trying.
These products are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness. Consult with a professional physician before making any changes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Nootropics are compounds that may help improve cognition, including learning and memory.
Each bottle of Noocube contains 60 capsules. Following the required 2 capsules per day, each bottle should last 30 days.
Take 2 capsules of Noocube each morning with breakfast. Depending on your experience and the effects, you may increase the dosage to 3 or 4 capsules per day. Do not exceed 4 capsules per day.
The ingredients used in Noocube have not been shown to cause any negative side effects. Have your healthcare provider make sure it won’t interfere with any medications you are taking.
Noocube is recommended for anyone who wants to see an improvement in their cognition or ability to multitask such as busy professionals, students, and competitors. It is also beneficial to older people who want to improve their memory, focus, and concentration.
Most people will start to see benefits within 30-45 minutes of taking Noocube.
Noocube contains Alpha GPC, Huperzine A, Cat’s Claw, Bacopa Monnieri, Oat Straw, L-Theanine, and L-Tyrosine.
No, Noocube will not make you jittery as it does not contain caffeine or other stimulants.
+ 8 sources
Health Canal avoids using tertiary references. We have strict sourcing guidelines and rely on peer-reviewed studies, academic researches from medical associations and institutions. To ensure the accuracy of articles in Health Canal, you can read more about the editorial process here
- Malik, R., Sangwan, A., Saihgal, R., Paul Jindal, D. and Piplani, P. (2007). Towards Better Brain Management: Nootropics. Current Medicinal Chemistry, [online] 14(2), pp.123–131. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17266573/.
- Parker, A.G., Byars, A., Purpura, M. and Jäger, R. (2015). The effects of alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine, caffeine or placebo on markers of mood, cognitive function, power, speed, and agility. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, [online] 12(S1). Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4595381/.
- De Jesus Moreno Moreno, M. (2003). Cognitive improvement in mild to moderate Alzheimer’s dementia after treatment with the acetylcholine precursor choline alfoscerate: A multicenter, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial. Clinical Therapeutics, [online] 25(1), pp.178–193. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12637119/.
- Kennedy, D.O., Jackson, P.A., Forster, J., Khan, J., Grothe, T., Perrinjaquet-Moccetti, T. and Haskell-Ramsay, C.F. (2015). Acute effects of a wild green-oat (Avena sativa) extract on cognitive function in middle-aged adults: A double-blind, placebo-controlled, within-subjects trial. Nutritional Neuroscience, [online] 20(2), pp.135–151. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26618715/.
- Snow, A.D., Cummings, J.A., Tanzi, R.E. and Lake, T. (2021). In vitro comparison of major memory-support dietary supplements for their effectiveness in reduction/inhibition of beta-amyloid protein fibrils and tau protein tangles: key primary targets for memory loss. Scientific Reports, 11(1).
- Uabundit, N., Wattanathorn, J., Mucimapura, S. and Ingkaninan, K. (2010). Cognitive enhancement and neuroprotective effects of Bacopa monnieri in Alzheimer’s disease model. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, [online] 127(1), pp.26–31. Available at: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0378874109006163.
- Talih, F. and Ajaltouni, J. (2015). Probable Nootropicinduced Psychiatric Adverse Effects: A Series of Four Cases. Innovations in clinical neuroscience, [online] 12(11-12), pp.21–5. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4756795/.