Ritual Synbiotic+ Gut Supplement Review 2023: Ingredients & Benefits
All articles are produced independently. When you click our links for purchasing products, we earn an affiliate commission. Learn more about how we earn revenue by reading our advertise disclaimer.
- Three-in-one potent formula
- 100% traceable ingredients
- Third-party tested formula
- Allergen-free, non-GMO, and vegan-friendly
- No need for refrigeration
- Founded by CEO Katerina Schneider
- Headquarters in Los Angeles, USA
- Established in 2016
- Ingredients are science-backed. Manufactures multivitamins and protein powders
- Ingredients are traceable
- Enhanced immune function
- Improved gut microbiome
- Optimized gut barrier activity
- Improved digestive support
About The Brand
Ritual is a Los Angeles-based nutritional and multivitamins company. It is focused on an ascience-backed, clean, and simple process to produce products that are traceable and will enhance your overall health and well-being. All nutrients used by Ritual are in their purest, most effective forms.
Ritual was started in 2016 by current CEO Katerina Schneider. While pregnant, Katerina needed a high-quality, trusted prenatal supplement that could give her added immune support and boost her nutrient intake.
When she couldn’t find one, she started a product of her own and made it available to others who were in her situation. Ritual currently offers a pregnancy/postpartum protein powder, multivitamins for men, women, and children, and protein powders for adults (18 years and over).
Top Best Seller Ritual Products In March 2023
- Gut Health Synbiotic+ – Best Overall
- Multivitamin for Women 50+ – Best Ingredient Content
- Multivitamin for Men 18+ – Best Quality
- Prenatal Multivitamin – Best Price
- Daily Shake 18+ – Best Nutritional Content
The Line Up At A Glance
Gut Health Synbiotic+
- Formulated with third-party tested probiotic strains LGG and BB-12.
- Highly effective and easy to consume Formulated with prebiotics, probiotics, and a postbiotic for immune and digestive health support
Best Ingredient Content
Multivitamin for Women 50+
- Helps support healthy, chemical-free aging
- Contains microalgae with omega-3 DHA content that supports heart health
- Helps to maintain healthy bone with nutrients such as boron, magnesium, K2, and D3.
Multivitamin for Men 18+
- Contains omega-3 DHA that helps boost cognitive function
- Packed with microalgae that contain pure, non-soy Vitamin K2 which helps in supporting heart and bone health.
- Vitamins D3, A, and chelated Zinc help in supporting normal immune function
- Void of all major allergens (soy, wheat, eggs, nuts)
- Can use your health savings account for reimbursement. Produced with traceable ingredients
Best Nutritional Content
Daily Shake 18+
- Helps reduce your junk food cravings Contains choline that ensures your blood vessels function properly
- Perfect for underweight people looking to boost their muscle mass with supplemental protein
What Is Ritual Synbiotic+?
Ritual Synbiotic+ is one of the best gut supplements in today’s competitive market. It is a delayed-release capsule probiotic that offers a variety of benefits, including bloat support, improved gut barrier health, and immune support.
Keep reading to learn how to take it, its pros and cons, its ingredients, and a host of other crucial information. But first, let’s look at some of the top Ritual products this year.
Feature Product & Coupon
- Three-in-one potent formula
- 100% traceable ingredients
- Third-party tested formula
- Allergen-free, non-GMO, and vegan-friendly
- No need for refrigeration
Does Ritual Synbiotic+ Really Work?
Yes! Ritual Synbiotic+ Probiotic is a three-in-one supplement that is packed with essential probiotics, prebiotics, and a postbiotic.
Ritual claims that it helps in improving gut health, enhancing immune function, and relieving digestive issues such as bloating and gas.
Is Ritual Synbiotic+ Safe?
Yes. Ritual Synbiotic+ is an effective, affordable, and safe solution, provided you take it as directed.
Ritual Synbiotic+ is third-party tested for contaminants such as allergens, microbes, and heavy metals, along with other contaminants. This helps to ensure that it complies with quality standards guaranteeing freedom from product contamination and those set by the United States Pharmacopeia (USP).
Being a dietary supplement, Ritual Synbiotic+ Probiotic is not approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Easy-to-swallow capsules
- 100% vegan-friendly
- Third-party tested
- Certified by the United States Pharmacopeia (USP)
- Stylish bottle design
- May be somewhat expensive for some consumers
Ritual Synbiotic+ Ingredients
As mentioned earlier, Ritual Synbiotic+ Probiotic is packed with a combination of postbiotics, prebiotics, and probiotics. All these are put together in a small, easy-to-swallow capsule.
Some of the ingredients that appear on the label include a probiotic blend of two clinically studied strains of probiotics consisting of Lactobacillus rhamnosus and Bifidobacterium animalis. These probiotics need no refrigeration, create an environment for a healthy microbiome, and are science-backed for their effectiveness and safety.
Other ingredients in Ritual Synbiotic+ are 15 milligrams (mg) of PreforPro and 300 mg of Tributyrin (CoreBiome). Hypromellose, gellan gum, coconut medium-chain triglyceride oil, and cellulose are used to produce the capsule.
Ritual Synbiotic+ contains probiotics BB-12 and LGG. These are the trademarked versions of Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis and Lactobacillus rhamnosus, respectively.
The latter, LGG, was among the first strains of lactobacillus to ever be considered for research. It has the most documented health benefits by far.
Both LGG and BB-12 strains are carefully researched. The findings indicate that they can survive the stomach’s gastric environment and help decrease the intestines’ pathogens. Both functions help in increasing immune function and promoting overall gut health.
Alternative research shows that BB-12 and LGG help alleviate irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), bloating, diarrhea, cardiovascular diseases, allergies, and various other medical conditions.
Another ingredient is PreforPro, which is a trademarked version of a variety of prebiotic compounds, including Myoviridae (LH01), Siphoviridae (LL5), Myoviridae (T4D), and Myoviridae (LL12).
These compounds are collectively known as bacteriophages. They are basically viruses that infect different bacterial cells and multiply within them, inactivating them. This helps lower the number of toxic bacteria while simultaneously boosting the number of beneficial bacteria.
Further studies in a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial on PreforPro indicate that it can multiply the number of good bacteria in the gut microbiome while reducing pain and gut inflammation.
Tributyrin (as CoreBiome)
CoreBiome is an essential ingredient in Ritual Synbiotic+ Probiotic. It’s a trademarked version of tributyrin, which is a form of butyrate. Butyrate is a short-chain fatty acid that is a by-product of microbial fermentation.
Short-chain fatty acids assist in giving energy to cells within the intestinal walls. They also help to lower oxidative stress, improve immune health, and boost gut cell function.
The following are some additional ingredients used in the production of Ritual Synbiotic+.
Hypromellose is the main raw material used in the production of capsules. It’s fused with potassium chloride and gellan gum to make the capsule water-sensitive for longer storage periods.
The hypromellose and gellan gum ensure that the capsules are less susceptible to fragmentation in the low-moisture environments and strong enough to withstand deformation when placed in high-temperature environments.
Medium-chain triglycerides or MCTs are a kind of fat sourced from oils like palm oil and coconut. In Ritual Synbiotic+ Probiotic, MCT coconut oil makes it easy for the stomach to break down the capsules, and its contents are easily absorbable.
Alternatives To Ritual
Exclusively Discount All Products With Our Above Ambassador Link
- Boosts energy levels
- Promotes healthy weight loss
- Formulated by expert physicians
- Contains a single bacteria strain
Colon Broom Discount: CBOFF10
- Sugar and gluten-free
- Only 4 grams of carbohydrates per serving
- Strengthens gut walls
- Soothes intestinal and stomach lining
- Offers fast and effective relief from a variety of gut issues
- Somewhat expensive
Health Benefits Of Ritual Synbiotic+ Probiotic
Offers Digestive Support
Ritual Synbiotic+ Probiotic is packed with third-party tested probiotics that work together to alleviate digestive issues (diarrhea, gas, bloating, etc.) and improve gut health.
Improves Gut Barrier Function
Ritual Synbiotic+ is made using a formula that contains helpful postbiotics, which are structured to improve gut barrier activity and sustain the gut lining to ensure proper gut health.
Optimizes Gut Microbiome
As is the case with most prebiotics, Ritual Synbiotic+ Probiotic gets rid of many forms of harmful bacteria. It also supports the development of beneficial gut bacteria, thereby improving your gut microbiome.
Enhances Immune Function
Last but not least, Ritual Synbiotic+ Probiotic helps boost immune function with clinically-tested probiotics and other gut-immune-enhancing ingredients.
You should take just one capsule of Ritual Synbiotic+ Probiotic daily with your food. You should take it in the morning with your breakfast or at night with your supper before you go to sleep. No refrigeration is required to store Ritual Synbiotic+ Probiotic capsules.
When it comes to how long it takes before you experience all the benefits associated with these capsules, this may vary from one user to the next. However, most have reported that it took them between two to four weeks of consistent consumption before they noticed any beneficial changes.
Ritual Synbiotic+ Review: What Do Real Users Say?
“I’ve been taking Ritual Synbiotic+ Probiotic for three months and the results have been simply outstanding. Unlike the Ritual Multivitamins, the Synbiotic+ has an enjoyable minty taste that allowed me to take it any time of day. I also get to travel with it for long distances, considering it doesn’t need to be refrigerated.”Alice
“Ritual has been my go-to source for multivitamins and supplements. When I heard about its latest three-in-one gut health supplement, I had to try it out. Based on how I understood it, Ritual Synbiotic+ Probiotic is formulated to target undesirable bacteria and promote the growth of good bacteria. I tried it out and trust me, it did just that and more! Also, not only is it easy to swally, it has a pleasant peppermint flavor and scent that makes me look forward to taking it every day.”Regina
“My only problem with Ritual Synbiotic+ is that it gave me dreadful gas for the time I was taking it. Yes, it subsided eventually, but it was very weird in my opinion. I’ve never ever gotten gas from taking probiotics, so there’s bound to be something about this product that doesn’t sit well with my gut. Probably one of the ingredients. I’ve not given up on it. I just need to keep on taking it with the hopes that my body will eventually ease up to it..”Jeffrey
“Ritual understands the value of health. And it’s for that reason that I trusted them enough with my gut health and bought the Ritual Synbiotic+ Probiotic. Sure to its promises, the Synbiotic+ left me feeling a lot better in just a single dose. Once you try this product, I promise you’ll never look for an alternative major energy source.”Stacey
“I ordered this product a few weeks ago, and I couldn’t help but notice how off the label looks. I almost thought it was some off-brand item from China. The label is not properly applied and has plenty of air pockets. I don’t mean to be petty, but it helps if I can read what you’ve written on it rather than strain and take something that might put my health at risk.”Irma
“Ever tried opening a bottle that’s Fort-Knox secured? Well, that was my experience with Ritual Synbiotic+ Probiotic in a nutshell. I kid you not when I tell you I ended up using an industrial pipe opener to get to the pills. Everything else was great about it, but that one problem put me off.”Sandy
Final Thought: Is Ritual Synbiotic+ Worth It?
Ritual Synbiotic+ Probiotic is definitely worth it. It has 3-in-1 gut health support, clinically-researched ingredients, and solid dosages that are sure to maintain a healthy gut microbiome and offer full digestive support.
Ritual is a reliable and trustworthy brand that is fully committed to producing effective products. Although their latest offering is pretty new, rest assured that it lives up to its claims in every possible way. If you seek reliable support and relief for your gut/immune health, look no further than Ritual Synbiotic+ Probiotic.
As you take this effective probiotic supplement, ensure you engage in rigorous daily workouts and maintain a healthy diet full of nutrient-dense foods consisting of veggies and fruits, lean proteins, whole grains, and healthy fats.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ritual Synbiotic+ Probiotic is perfect for individuals over 18 years who want to improve their immune and gut health. Consult with your healthcare specialist before you begin taking Synbiotic+.
Yes! Ritual Synbiotic+ Probiotic helps with bloating and a host of other gastrointestinal issues including diarrhea and gas. It offers instant relief and strengthens your immune system to keep you healthy at all times.
A synbiotic is a blend of probiotics, which are healthy gut bacteria and prebiotics, which are non-digestible fibers that support the growth of the bacteria. Synbiotics help in balancing your gut bacteria, thereby helping to improve your immune system, metabolism, and gut health.
Probiotics are living microorganisms that naturally exist in the gut. They help to boost overall health and maintain homeostasis. Synbiotics, on the other hand, are supplemented with blends of both prebiotics and probiotics.
Right off the bat, it’s clear to see that Seed contains more probiotics compared to Ritual Synbiotic. The former is packed with a whopping 53.6 billion colony-forming units (CFU), whereas Ritual Synbiotic contains 11 billion CFU. Additionally, Seed contains 24 strains, while Ritual Synbiotic has two.
+ 7 sources
Health Canal avoids using tertiary references. We have strict sourcing guidelines and rely on peer-reviewed studies, academic researches from medical associations and institutions. To ensure the accuracy of articles in Health Canal, you can read more about the editorial process here
- Jungersen, M., Wind, A., Johansen, E., Christensen, J., Stuer-Lauridsen, B. and Eskesen, D. (2014). The Science behind the Probiotic Strain Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis BB-12®. Microorganisms, [online] 2(2), pp.92–110. doi:10.3390/microorganisms2020092.
- Segers, M.E. and Lebeer, S. (2014). Towards a better understanding of Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG – host interactions. Microbial Cell Factories, [online] 13(Suppl 1), p.S7. doi:10.1186/1475-2859-13-s1-s7.
- Zhang, T., Zhang, C., Zhang, J., Sun, F. and Duan, L. (2022). Efficacy of Probiotics for Irritable Bowel Syndrome: A Systematic Review and Network Meta-Analysis. Frontiers in Cellular and Infection Microbiology, [online] 12. doi:10.3389/fcimb.2022.859967.
- Kasman, L.M. and La Donna Porter (2021). Bacteriophages. [online] Nih.gov. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK493185/
- Febvre, H., Rao, S., Gindin, M., Goodwin, N., Finer, E., Vivanco, J., Lu, S., Manter, D., Wallace, T. and Weir, T. (2019). PHAGE Study: Effects of Supplemental Bacteriophage Intake on Inflammation and Gut Microbiota in Healthy Adults. Nutrients, [online] 11(3), p.666. doi:10.3390/nu11030666.
- Canani, R.B. (2011). Potential beneficial effects of butyrate in intestinal and extraintestinal diseases. World Journal of Gastroenterology, [online] 17(12), p.1519. doi:10.3748/wjg.v17.i12.1519.
- Pharmaceutical, R. (2010). Figure 1 Capsule formed using formulation 5 (17% HPMC, 0.2% gellan gum,… [online] ResearchGate. Available at: https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Capsule-formed-using-formulation-5-17-HPMC-02-gellan-gum-2-sodium-alginate_fig1_44615855