This could have significant implications for the future health of the mother and child, as well as potentially presenting problems for future pregnancies.
- Pregnant women are not at greater risk of severe COVID-19 than other women
- Lower Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Levels Elevate Risk of Thyroid Cancer, Yale Study Finds
- Pregnant women are not getting enough Omega-3
- Air pollution affects thyroid development in fetuses, USC research finds
- When pregnant women take kratom, their babies may suffer
- Women who eat fast food take longer to become pregnant