The article is a subjective view on this topic written by writers specializing in medical writing.
It may reflect on a personal journey surrounding struggles with an illness or medical condition, involve product comparisons, diet considerations, or other health-related opinions.
Although the view is entirely that of the writer, it is based on academic experiences and scientific research they have conducted; it is fact-checked by a team of degreed medical experts, and validated by sources attached to the article.
The numbers in parenthesis (1,2,3) will take you to clickable links to related scientific papers.
BlueChew Reviews 2023: Chewable ED Treatments Results
All articles are produced independently. When you click our links for purchasing products, we earn an affiliate commission. Learn more about how we earn revenue by reading our advertise disclaimer.
- Provides a fast and easy way to access ED medication
- Both treatments from BlueChew are proven to treat erectile dysfunction.
- Discreet, reliable, and affordable service.
- Offers a chewable alternative for men who dislike pills
- Made in the USA
- Based in the US
- Connects men with medical providers
- Prescribes chewable tablets
- Offers a one-month free trial
- Clinically proven active ingredients (same as Viagra & Cialis)
- Helps men achieve harder, stronger and long-lasting erections
20$ Off Coupon: HEALTHCANAL
What Is BlueChew?
BlueChew is a US-based online subscription service that provides consultant advice and prescription medications for men with erectile dysfunction (ED). BlueChew strongly believes that reproductive healthcare should not be inconvenient, expensive, embarrassing, or painful in any way.
As a potential patient, you’ll be required to undergo a zero-cost digital examination and fill out a medical profile to apply for prescription treatments. All prescriptions are offered by licensed medical professionals who fully comply with telemedicine state laws.
BlueChew tablets incorporate either Sildenafil or Tadalafil, the same active ingredients used in Viagra and Cialis, respectively. Both ingredients are FDA-approved ingredients to treat Erectile Dysfunction and are compounded into chewable formats for discreet and enjoyable consumption.
The Sildenafil and Tadalafil ingredients are referred to as PDE5 inhibitors. They basically prevent the chemical that stops an erection. The FDA-approved drugs boost blood flow to the penis to encourage satisfactory erections at regular durations.
For men with high blood pressure, the PDE5 inhibitors may trigger serious health complications. That’s why, before you’re prescribed either Sildenafil or Tadalafil, BlueChew requires you to provide crucial information in regard to your blood pressure.
These ED medications are worthy alternatives for men who have difficulty swallowing pills or don’t enjoy taking them.
Feature Product & Coupon
- Highly affordable compared to most other ED compounded treatments.
- Highly convenient chewable tablets for use at any time of the day
- Everything is done online and delivered to your door
- Dangerous results for men with certain underlying health issues (general risks for Sildenafil and Tadalafil, not just BlueChew’s tablets)
- Unavailable in South Carolina or North Dakota
- Unavailable outside the US.
20$ Off Coupon: HEALTHCANAL
Does BlueChew Work?
How Long Does BlueChew Take to Work?
BlueChew erectile dysfunction pills often take about 30 to 45 minutes to take effect. Keep in mind that the period before the effects kick in depends on certain factors, including your metabolism, height, age, and the amount of food you eat on a given day.
Is BlueChew Legit?
BlueChew is 100% legit. Their affiliated medical providers are highly qualified and certified. BlueChew is manufactured in the US to back the American industry and ensure the highest form of quality.
BlueChew’s chewable tablets contain two active ingredients (sildenafil and tadalafil) approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for erectile dysfunction treatment. Both sildenafil and tadalafil are commonly used for treating ED via ingredients in Viagra and Cialis and in their generic form.
Despite the FDA not approving BlueChew’s pills in a chewable format, their active ingredients are fully supported.
BlueChew Chewable ED Medications Ingredients
BlueChew has two primary active ingredients: Sildenafil and Tadalafil. The company offers a variety of plans for 30 mg and 45 mg Sildenafil tablets and 6mg and 9 mg Tadalafil tablets.
Though there’s little information about the complete ingredients and percentages, it’s clear that Tadalafil has the upper hand over Sildenafil in terms of how long it lasts. Sildenafil lasts about 4 to 6 hours, while Tadalafil lasts up to a whopping 24 to 36 hours.
Sildenafil is synonymous with Viagra, and it’s used in the treatment of impotence or ED among men. It works by increasing the blood flow around the penis and allows men to maintain an erection for sexual intercourse.
The main side effects of Sildenafil include flushing, stomach upsets, and headaches. Sildenafil is mostly recommended in doses of 50 mg or anywhere between 25 to 100 mg. BlueChew offers chewable tablets in either 30 or 45 mg. These tablets should be taken approximately 30 minutes to 4 hours prior to sexual activity. Steer clear from grapefruit or related products before taking Viagra.
Sildenafil takes about 30 and 120 minutes to take full effect. Do not mix other medications with Sildenafil. They may either lessen the impact or lead to adverse side effects. This also applies to alcohol. Too much alcohol fused with Sildenafil may lead to a drop in blood pressure, otherwise known as orthostatic hypotension. You may experience symptoms such as dizziness and headaches during or after sexual intercourse.
Tadalafil is a common drug used in treating erectile dysfunction. It’s also used to eradicate symptoms associated with benign prostate (an enlarged prostate). In rare cases, Tadalafil could also be used to treat high blood pressure, otherwise known as pulmonary hypertension.
Tadalafil should only be taken as prescribed by a healthcare professional. This ingredient is FDA-approved and is compounded into a chewable form in BlueChew tablets. The normal dosage for a Tadalafil tablet stands at 10 mg. However, this could go higher or lower depending on your doctor’s prescription. BlueChew offers chewable tablets in either 6 or 9 mg.
Do not mix other medicines with Tadalafil. Most of them don’t mix well and could interfere with its effects and cause adverse health complications.
BlueChew Review: What Do Real Users Say?
I chewed one tadalafil pill about 25 min before showtime. As expected, this magic drug didn’t disappoint at all. I went from 0 to 100 really fast, and I didn’t have to worry about losing it the entire time. Thanks, BlueChew!u/Coolio
It’s amazing how one 30mg chew can work wonders. I took one, had a cold shower, and as soon as I was done, I got the hardest erection I’ve ever had. I had a deep conversation with my lady, and she enjoyed what I had to bring to the table.u/Egg091
Alternatives To BlueChew
- It offers plenty of dosage alternatives to choose from.
- Offer alternative products to deal with other issues such as hair loss or premature ejaculation.
- Offers a free-trial period where you can test its products and services.
- Slightly more expensive than BlueChew
- Flashy packaging makes it difficult to hide the pills.
- Offers a variety of ED treatment options, including Avanafil and Sertraline
- Customer service is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- All their medications are FDA-approved.
- Billing and pricing procedures may be confusing at times.
- Hims gummies are far from vegetarian-friendly.
- They have a wider availability around the U.S. (save for Louisiana and South Carolina).
- User-friendly website
- Convenient delivery service.
- Significant issues in regard to subscription cancellation.
- Unclear shipping timeline.
Health Benefits Of BlueChew
Daily consumption of Sildenafil and Tadalafil tablets improves penile oxygenation and enhances nighttime erections. According to studies, this further helps to prevent the scarring of the penis, which often comes with age.
A man’s self-worth, self-confidence, and self-esteem are determined mainly by their sexual function. The PDE5 inhibitors help improve this function and reduce stress and high blood pressure among men.
Bluechew Pills Side Effects
Every drug must have its fair share of side effects. For BlueChew chewable tablets, the primary side effects include backaches, muscle pain, upset stomach, flushing, nausea, and headaches.
We don’t recommend chewing these pills if you’ve had previous complications with either Viagra or Cialis. Those episodes could be a sign that your body is intolerant to the effects of the sildenafil and tadalafil tablets.
It’s also worth mentioning that BlueChew, like other ED medications, doesn’t promise the best results for men with high blood pressure. Never take these chewable tablets with nitrates medication, e.g., poppers (a drug that relaxes the anal sphincter during sexual intercourse), nitroglycerin, and Isordil.
Simultaneous consumption of BlueChew with nitrate medication or “poppers” could have detrimental impacts on your sex life and your overall health.
If you encounter any of these allergic reactions after consumption, seek medical attention at your earliest convenience:
- Swelling of the throat, tongue, face, lips, or mouth
- Difficulty talking or breathing
- Tightness in the throat or chest
- Blisters of the skin
How To Take BlueChew Tablets?
Because BlueChew Pills have two different active ingredients, you’ll have to take them in different ways.
When taking Sildenafil tablets, do so approximately 30 to 60 minutes before having sex. The same can be done for Tadalafil tablets, but you can also opt to take them every morning or as recommended by your medical professional.
Taking Tadalafil every morning allows it to take effect at any point of the day, thus eliminating the need to plan ahead.
Please note that both BlueChew ED medications only work when you’re fully aroused.
Where To Buy BlueChew?
BlueChew chewable tablets are available for online purchase in most states in the US except for South Carolina, and North Dakota. This is because of the different telemedicine laws that vary from one state to the next. The company is, however, keen on getting its products rubber-stamped for distribution around the US.
If you try placing an order and you live in one of the states mentioned above, there’s a higher chance that you’ll get blocked before checking out. The best you can do at this point is to keep checking the BlueChew site for updates on the availability of their products in your state.
A prescription will only be issued when deemed appropriate after the digital consultation.
If you’re struggling with erectile dysfunction, don’t beat yourself up about it. ED is a common problem among most men, even those below 60. We strongly recommend BlueChew for several reasons, the main one being that it’s a legitimate subscription-based service.
With BlueChew, it’s as simple as visiting their webpage, choosing your plan, and filling out the medical intake form. This telemedicine service seeks to treat ED in the most supportive, inexpensive, and convenient way possible.
As a member, you enjoy fast and easy access to a highly-trained medical team specializing in diagnosing and treating men with erectile dysfunction.
Frequently Asked Questions
BlueChew is an online-based subscription service that provides men with erectile dysfunction chewable prescription pills containing the same active ingredients as Viagra and Cialis. BlueChew also offers discreet and free medical consultations to its clients
You have the freedom to cancel your subscription at any given time. It’s a relatively straightforward process that won’t take much of your time. You can do it directly on your online profile or just send an email to [email protected] and let them know that you wish to terminate your subscription. You can also easily skip a month, pause, or put your subscription on hold at any time.
The frequency of consumption should coincide with your medical provider’s instructions. BlueChew provides Sildenafil and Tadalafil. Neither of these medications in their chewable form should be used more than once every day.
Not every man considers regular pills their best form of erectile dysfunction treatment. Such men will enjoy the convenience that comes with chewable prescription medication. The chewable pills also limit the need to carry around a water bottle in case they need to swallow the pills.
Sildenafil and Tadalafil often take anywhere between 40 to 60 minutes to take effect. If these time periods have elapsed and you don’t feel increased blood flow toward your groin region, take advantage of the free online consultation and air your health concerns.
The moment you create a BlueChew account, you’ll be connected to a licensed physician who will provide medical advice and recommend a Sildenafil or Tadalafil prescription. Your tablets will be delivered to you every month via mail-in discreet packaging. You can also change the frequency of your order if you prefer.
BlueChew is 100% legitimate and trusted by BlueChew customers to enhance their sexual activity. The medical team is highly qualified and board-certified. BlueChew is based in the USA to support the American industry and to ensure the highest form of services.
With BlueChew, you enjoy two alternative prescription medications Tadalafil and Sildenafil in a chewable form. The latter is the main active ingredient in Viagra.
+ 6 sources
Health Canal avoids using tertiary references. We have strict sourcing guidelines and rely on peer-reviewed studies, academic researches from medical associations and institutions. To ensure the accuracy of articles in Health Canal, you can read more about the editorial process here
- Armaan Dhaliwal and Mohit Gupta (2021). PDE5 Inhibitors. [online] Nih.gov. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK549843/.
- Gong, B., Ma, M., Xie, W., Yang, X., Huang, Y., Sun, T., Luo, Y. and Huang, J. (2017). Direct comparison of tadalafil with sildenafil for the treatment of erectile dysfunction: a systematic review and meta-analysis. International Urology and Nephrology, [online] 49(10), pp.1731–1740. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5603624/.
- Kim, J.N., Oh, J.J., Park, D.S., Hong, Y.K. and Yu, Y.D. (2019). Influence of Alcohol on Phosphodiesterase 5 inhibitors Use in Middle- to Old-Aged Men: A Comparative Study of Adverse Events. Sexual Medicine, [online] 7(4), pp.425–432. Available at: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2050116119300935.
- Montorsi, F., Maga, T., Strambi, L.F., Salonia, A., Barbieri, L., ScattonI, V., Guazzoni, G., Losa, A., Rigatti, P. and Pizzini, G. (2000). Sildenafil taken at bedtime significantly increases nocturnal erections: results of a placebo-controlled study. Urology, [online] 56(6), pp.906–911. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11113728/.
- Lee, P.M. and Gerriets, V. (2021). Nitrates. [online] Nih.gov. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK545149/ [Accessed 2 Dec. 2021].
- Yafi, F.A., Jenkins, L., Albersen, M., Corona, G., Isidori, A.M., Goldfarb, S., Maggi, M., Nelson, C.J., Parish, S., Salonia, A., Tan, R., Mulhall, J.P. and Hellstrom, W.J.G. (2016). Erectile dysfunction. Nature Reviews Disease Primers, [online] 2(1). Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5027992/.