The article is a subjective view on this topic written by writers specializing in medical writing.
It may reflect on a personal journey surrounding struggles with an illness or medical condition, involve product comparisons, diet considerations, or other health-related opinions.
Although the view is entirely that of the writer, it is based on academic experiences and scientific research they have conducted; it is fact-checked by a team of degreed medical experts, and validated by sources attached to the article.
The numbers in parenthesis (1,2,3) will take you to clickable links to related scientific papers.
Noxitril Reviews 2023 – Does It Work For Male Enhancement Or A Scam?
All articles are produced independently. When you click our links for purchasing products, we earn an affiliate commission. Learn more about how we earn revenue by reading our advertise disclaimer.
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- Improve Sex Life
- Boost Vitality
- Enhance pleasure and performance
- No need prescriptions
- Manufactured by Innovative Distributors in accredited labs in the USA.
- GMP Certified
- Featured in CNN New York Times, and WebMD
- Increased Muscle Growth and Fat Loss
- Reduced Symptoms of Sexual Dysfunction
- Better Mental Health
- Improved Testosterone Production
About The Brand
When it comes to purchasing supplements to improve our daily health, we usually feel better about it if we understand as much as we can, right?? It builds trust between the buyer and the product and, in general, makes me feel more at ease about taking something that will affect my body.
Often, testosterone-boosting dietary supplements either provide a lot of samples to verify by doing a little bit of homework, or the opposite could be true. No matter how much digging you do, the less precise your stance on the product becomes.
Noxitril is one of the market’s most well-known and widely used male enhancement drugs. We have gathered sufficient data.
The following Noxitril review will detail the potential benefits, side effects, ingredients, and capability of Noxitril. Read through this comprehensive analysis to find out whether or not this supplement is your best option.
What is Noxitril?
Noxitril provides an effective increase in libido and sexual performance. It claims to provide much harder and better erections. Men seem to experience a decline in sexual performance and overall motivation and vigor as they age. As testosterone levels drop, men may experience similar signs and symptoms.
This pill provides immediate and noticeable results to increase sexual arousal. You won’t need a prescription because it’s a natural supplement that’s safe to own and consume.
How Does Noxitril Work?
This pill gets its potency by gathering all-natural compounds and herbs that balance one or both systems of improving sexual ability.
Noxitril’s amino acids widen blood vessels, allowing plenty of blood to flow to the penis. An increase in low flow across the penis enhances the erectile tendency.
Other herbs, when combined, help to balance sperm volume, testosterone levels, and the sexual desire to engage in sexual activity. Noxitril gives stress relief and relaxation because of its natural composition.
Feature Product & Coupon
- Made from natural ingredients.
- Noxitril may give you harder, long-lasting erections.
- It could increase your sexual pleasure.
- Unclear returns policy
- Has many negative reviews online.
- Results vary widely for individuals.
Noxitril Ingredients Reviews 2023
Noxitril boasts that all of its ingredients are natural and have been clinically tested. The manufacturer has created a one-of-a-kind blend of powerful ingredients to boost erection, libido, and energy levels.
Its four active ingredients are:
- Tongkat Ali 400mg
- Maca Root Extract 250mg
- L-arginine 250mg
- Ginseng 125mg
Noxitril uses a fine blend of herbs and essential amino acids to achieve all the benefits. Before being used in Noxitril’s recipe, each of the ingredients was carefully selected and clinically checked. It supplied every single trace of Noxitril with 8 elements. Let’s look at all of its components and how they work.
Tongkat Ali Extract
This herb can help with blood pressure regulation and blood circulation in the body’s deep tissues. Tongkat Ali boosts testosterone output, increases mood, and relieves stress and anxiety. It has also been a potent aphrodisiac with the ability to improve sexual function.
In 2012, 76 men took part in a study using Tongkat Ali. The study aimed to see if the herb had any effect on testosterone production. As you would expect, the outcome was excellent, with all the men reporting increased libido, relief from erectile dysfunction symptoms, and increased muscle and strength. All they had to do was use it regularly.
Tribulus Terrestris is a common supplement: ancient Chinese healers have widely accepted medicine for hundreds of years. They had shown it to enhance overall health and male sexual performance. Low libido, erectile dysfunction, and male infertility have all been shown to have positive effects in recent studies.
According to a report published in the Journal of Strength and Conditioning, supplementing with Tribulus Terrestris resulted in “dramatic increases in strength and fat-free mass after 5 weeks of training.”
Maturitas has also published studies claiming that “extracts of the plant Tribulus Terrestris significantly enhance erectile function.”
Oat straw is another antioxidant found in Noxitril. It raises nitric oxide levels in the body while decreasing inflammation and the effects of free radicals. However, it does not stop there; it also reduces the symptoms of erectile dysfunction.
According to an article published in the Translational Andrology and Urology Journal, oat straw carries essential vitamins and properties to help with sexual health by improving physical and emotional conditions and restoring energy levels.
Nettle Root Extract
This ingredient has a herbal remedy to improve prostate health. It is used to boost testosterone levels, which aids in the enhancement of sexual health.
According to the Journal of Food Measurement and Characterization, it is “used as both medicine and food in many countries, especially in the Mediterranean region, because of its widespread availability and excellent biological activities.”
Maca is yet another natural supplement that has been shown to boost libido and fertility in both men and women. It has also been attributed to male erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.
L-Arginine is an amino acid that aids in muscle growth and protein synthesis. It also boosts stamina and aids in the treatment of erection problems and to treat erectile dysfunction.
According to the European Journal of Clinical Nutrition, there is also evidence that amino acids can boost sports’ overall performance and BMI.
Ginseng is an additional widely used component and penile enhancement component of usage. It’ll help improve your sperm fertility and high quality.
According to the journal Spermatogenesis,  ginseng has been used to improve libido and treat sexual dysfunction.
Cayenne pepper contains capsaicin, which helps increase blood flow in your body, allowing you to remain erect for extended periods. It also aids sexual endurance and power.
According to the Open Heart, Cayenne Pepper has the Unique potential to boost circulation and energy levels.
Health Benefits of Noxitril
Noxitril’s primary purpose is to help increase the body’s lowered testosterone production. Naturally, increased testosterone production is assumed to result in extra health benefits.
This Noxitril review would be incomplete if we did not tell you what you stand to gain from taking the pills. So, what do you have to look forward to? Some claimed benefits of Noxitril include:
Improved Testosterone Production
The hormone levels are raised by increased testosterone production in the body, eliminating all low Testosterone symptoms. Noxitril increases testosterone production while inhibiting its binding to the sex hormone-binding globulin.
This raises free testosterone levels in your bloodstream, making it more available for functions like muscle growth.
Better Mental Health
Are you worried because you can no longer satisfy your bed partner? Is the fat that’s slowly accumulating in your stomach destroying your self-esteem?
Noxitril helps you overcome all of your anxieties and stress by addressing your sexual and physical health problems. Following that, this supplement increases mood by increasing feel-good hormones and decreasing stress hormones.
Reduced Symptoms of Sexual Dysfunction
If you have low testosterone levels, you may experience low libido, decreased sex stamina, and erectile dysfunction. Noxitril addresses these issues by increasing blood flow and reducing anxiety and stress.
When you take Noxitril, you will feel more desirable and will regain control of your sexual performance.
Increased Muscle Growth and Fat Loss
Low testosterone levels are among the primary reasons men in their forties and fifties gain belly fat and lose muscle mass. Noxitril will help you prevent this by increasing your testosterone levels.
Testosterone is essential for muscle growth and fat burning. As a result, when you use Noxitril, you can expect to see your muscular profile improve when you lose excess body fat.
Noxitril Side Effects
Natural male enhancement products with side effects are unusual. However, some of them may have a few side effects that will range from mild to moderate, even severe.
However, the ingredients in the formula may cause the following side effects, which you may experience if you use Noxitril:
- Abdominal bloating
- Stomach Ache
These side effects may vary depending on the individual. If possible, consult with your health practitioner to see if the supplement will have a different effect on your body. Note that these side effects may not be found in other reviews, but this is an honest review, and everything must be stated correctly.
Alternatives To Noxitril
- May improve sexual focus.
- May boost testosterone production.
- May boost libido and sexual desire.
- May enhance longer erections.
- May intensify organisms.
- May revitalize sexual stamina.
- May help reduce erectile dysfunction.
- The product contains an all-natural ingredient list
- International shipments will incur a $15 fee.
- The specialized website is the only place where you may get it.
How To Take Noxitril?
Noxitril can be used easily. Noxitril comes in bottles containing 60 pills. For the best results, the manufacturer recommends you take 2 every day.
According to the guidelines, the dose is the same regardless of whether you’re working out or taking a day off. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage on your own.
Before consuming this supplement, we advise you to contact the doctor if you have any medical concerns.
Noxitril Male Enhancement: What Do Real Users Say?
“I am older but my girlfriend and I have been together for 6 years and our sex life was getting stale, which gave me a lack of confidence and trouble getting up. I started taking Noxitril regularly and now with increased circulation I can get rock hard instantly. I feel in control again.”Mark P. – New York
Where To Buy Noxitril?
Noxitril male enhancement supplement is only available from the company’s official website. Go to the website and follow the instructions.
The manufacturer offers free shipping. You can also message the company directly for more information on the supplement.
The size of the product you take should not depend on how much money you have, but the outcomes you desire. One bottle of this product comprises 60 pills. Add it to your menu for 2 to 3 months, and you are satisfied with the performance both before and during that period. They listed the serving size on the bottle, so it should usually be two capsules per serving.
You may purchase a one-month, three-month, or six-month supply. Please keep in mind that if you order a one-month supply, you will not get free shipping.
Remember that you’re entitled to a 30-day money-back guarantee if you’re not satisfied.
Noxitril appears to have additional benefits and can assist men in achieving firm and long-lasting erections. This seems to be a safer alternative to other common sexual enhancement pills such as Viagra and Cialis.
With so many male enhancement supplements on the market nowadays, it appears impossible to find “the right one.” As men age, their sexual performance naturally declines, contributing to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, the ability to support sexual stamina, increased arousal, and increased sexual desire.
However, we have some reservations about this formula because no clinical studies are presented on the website. Furthermore, we are wary of the depressing user comments we discovered on the internet.
Frequently Asked Questions
Noxitril is made entirely of natural ingredients, so it should be safe for the majority of people. However, before trying a new supplement, always consult your doctor.
The recommended dosage for Noxitril is 2 capsules per day, according to the nutrition label.
Noxitril can be purchased online from the manufacturer’s website or Amazon.
If you are unhappy with the product for any reason, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund.
The most common complaints about this product are the ineffectiveness and the side effects for most customers are uncomfortable.
For each bottle, there are 60 capsules, which is the equivalent of 30 days’ worth of the product.
When using the supplement, it shouldn’t take long to see the first results – two to four days to improve most users.
+ 13 sources
Health Canal avoids using tertiary references. We have strict sourcing guidelines and rely on peer-reviewed studies, academic researches from medical associations and institutions. To ensure the accuracy of articles in Health Canal, you can read more about the editorial process here
- Talbott, S.M., Talbott, J.A., George, A. & Pugh, M. (2013). Effect of Tongkat Ali on stress hormones and psychological mood state in moderately stressed subjects. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, [online] 10(1). Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3669033/
- Tambi, M.I.B.M., Imran, M.K. & Henkel, R.R. (2011). Standardised water-soluble extract of Eurycoma longifolia, Tongkat ali, as testosterone booster for managing men with late-onset hypogonadism? Andrologia, [online] 44, pp.226–230. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21671978/
- Semerdjieva, I.B. & Zheljazkov, V.D. (2019). Chemical Constituents, Biological Properties, and Uses of Tribulus terrestris: A Review. Natural Product Communications, [online] 14(8), p.1934578X1986839. Available at: https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/1934578X19868394
- Rogerson, S., Riches, C.J., Jennings, C., Weatherby, R.P., Meir, R.A. & Marshall-Gradisnik, S.M. (2007). The Effect of Five Weeks of Tribulus terrestris Supplementation on Muscle Strength and Body Composition During Preseason Training in Elite Rugby League Players. The Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, [online] 21(2), p.348. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17530942/
- Kamenov, Z., Fileva, S., Kalinov, K. & Jannini, E.A. (2017). Evaluation of the efficacy and safety of Tribulus terrestris in male sexual dysfunction—A prospective, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial. Maturitas, [online] 99, pp.20–26. Available at: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0378512216302973
- Lim, P.H.C. (2017). Asian herbals and aphrodisiacs used for managing ED. Translational Andrology and Urology, [online] 6(2), pp.167–175. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5422695/
- Jan, K.N., zarafshan, K. & Singh, S. (2016). Stinging nettle (Urtica dioica L.): a reservoir of nutrition and bioactive components with great functional potential. Journal of Food Measurement and Characterization, [online] 11(2), pp.423–433. Available at: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11694-016-9410-4
- Gonzales, G.F., Cordova, A., Vega, K., Chung, A., Villena, A., Gonez, C. & Castillo, S. (2002). Effect of Lepidium meyenii (MACA) on sexual desire and its absent relationship with serum testosterone levels in adult healthy men. Andrologia, [online] 34(6), pp.367–372. Available at: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1046/j.1439-0272.2002.00519.x
- Stone, M., Ibarra, A., Roller, M., Zangara, A. & Stevenson, E. (2009). A pilot investigation into the effect of maca supplementation on physical activity and sexual desire in sportsmen. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, [online] 126(3), pp.574–576. Available at: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0378874109005728
- Appleton, J. (2021). Arginine: clinical potential of a semi-essential amino acid. (Arginine). Alternative Medicine Review, [online] 7(6), pp.512–523. Available at: https://go.gale.com/ps/anonymous?id=GALE%7CA96416603&sid=googleScholar&v=2.1&it=r&linkaccess=abs&issn=10895159&p=AONE&sw=w
- Naseh Pahlavani, Mohammad Hasan Entezari, Nasiri, M., Miri, A., Rezaie, M., M Bagheri-Bidakhavidi and Sadeghi, O. (2017). The effect of l-arginine supplementation on body composition and performance in male athletes: a double-blinded randomized clinical trial. [online] 71(4), pp.544–548. doi:https://doi.org/10.1038/ejcn.2016.266.
- Leung, K.W. & Wong, A.S. (2013). Ginseng and male reproductive function. Spermatogenesis, [online] 3(3), p.e26391. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3861174/
- McCarty, M.F., DiNicolantonio, J.J. & O’Keefe, J.H. (2015). Capsaicin may have important potential for promoting vascular and metabolic health: Table 1. Open Heart, [online] 2(1), p.e000262. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4477151/