The article is a subjective view on this topic written by writers specializing in medical writing.
It may reflect on a personal journey surrounding struggles with an illness or medical condition, involve product comparisons, diet considerations, or other health-related opinions.
Although the view is entirely that of the writer, it is based on academic experiences and scientific research they have conducted; it is fact-checked by a team of degreed medical experts, and validated by sources attached to the article.
The numbers in parenthesis (1,2,3) will take you to clickable links to related scientific papers.
Test Boost Max Reviews 2023 – Does Test Boost Max Work?
All articles are produced independently. When you click our links for purchasing products, we earn an affiliate commission. Learn more about how we earn revenue by reading our advertise disclaimer.
- All-natural ingredients
- Improves sex drive
- Helps with weight management
- Offers a 100% money-back guarantee
- Established in 2015
- Headquarters in Texas, US
- Third-party tested
- 1 million plus customers
- Improves physical performance
- Combats erectile dysfunction
- Boosts athletic gains
- Improves cognitive function
- Accelerates weight loss process
About The Brand
Test Boost Max is a product of Sculpt Nation, a global sports nutrition company that offers a wide range of supplements for both men and women. Sculpt Nation uses a mix of natural and science-backed ingredients in all its supplements that are designed to impart full-body wellness by lowering inflammation, boosting metabolism, and restoring balance.
Sculpt Nation has received veneration from Discover Magazine and LA Times publications. The company is currently based in Texas, United States. Even though they don’t ship outside the US or Canada, Sculpt Nation has a massive following.
What Is Test Boost Max?
Test Boost Max is one of the best natural testosterone boosters on the market today. It’s produced using a 100% natural formula consisting of seven active ingredients that work to improve testosterone levels, enhance sexual performance, and lean muscle growth.
Test Boost Max also claims to eliminate erectile dysfunction, lower stress levels, enhance energy levels, and combat stubborn body fat. Does Test Boost Max work? Read on to find out!
Feature Product & Coupon
Test Boost Max
- Packed with healthy levels of ashwagandha root
- Comes inclusive of a free workout program
- 100 % money-back guarantee for disgruntled customers
- Lacks vital minerals and vitamins
- Pricier than its competitors
Who Should Take Test Boost Max?
Test Boost Max is best for males over 18 years who struggle with low testosterone levels. Symptoms associated with diminished testosterone include:
- Low sex drive
- Hair loss
- Erectile dysfunction
- Increased fat levels
- Memory issues and brain fog
This supplement is recommended for middle-aged men (30 years and over) who seek to improve their overall health and boost their energy levels. Boosting your testosterone will gradually improve your energy, body composition, mood, and stress management, boost your libido, and may make you more fertile.
If your testosterone production is perfectly normal, you’re better off maintaining a nutritious diet and increasing your physical activity. Using Test Boost while healthy will give you extreme testosterone levels that will lead to physical and physiological issues such as heart problems, aggression, and an enlarged prostate, among other issues.
Test Boost Max Ingredients
Test Boost Max is packed with seven active ingredients. They include Tribulus terrestris (500 mg), ashwagandha root 4:1 extract (600 mg), American ginseng root (20 mg), Cordyceps mushroom (20 mg), hawthorn berry extract (40 mg), long jack root (20 mg), and Epimedium (160 mg).
Tribulus terrestris (otherwise known as puncture vine) is a herb that serves as a common ingredient in most testosterone boosters. However, various studies point, instead, to a boost in nitric oxide, a potent vasodilator that could counteract the poor blood flow that results in erectile dysfunction.
Aside from increasing testosterone levels, Tribulus terrestris is also intended to treat other medical conditions like chest pain, infertility, enlarged prostate, and so on. The Tribulus terrestris content in Test Boost Max helps to improve the sexual experience for males who suffer from low sexual desire or erectile dysfunction but, again, this may be a result of the nitric oxide. (At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter.)
American ginseng or Panax quinquefolius is a natural plant that is most prevalent in North America. It is categorized as an adaptogen, meaning it stimulates your body’s resistance to emotional, environmental, and physical stressors.
American ginseng is packed with chemicals known as ginsenosides that primarily lower blood sugar and positively affect the body’s insulin levels. The 20 mg content of American ginseng in Test Boost Max is used in boosting the immune system, and alleviate diabetes, upper airway infections, and a host of other medical conditions.
There is a variety of Cordyceps mushroom species spread worldwide. They’re a type of entomopathogenic fungi; that is, they naturally grow on insects as parasites. Cordyceps mushrooms contain natural compounds that aid in supporting stamina, endurance, and vitality in the musculoskeletal system. Thus, it is a vital ingredient in most pre- and post-workout supplements.
Cordyceps is recommended for athletes who want to incorporate clean energy sources into their workout regimen. It helps in increasing oxygen and decreasing stress levels, which can be a great help for people dealing with fatigue or low energy.
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), meaning “smell of the horse,” is an important adaptogenic herb used in traditional medicines for promoting natural healing. It’s been used for centuries in India to improve concentration, boost energy levels, and relieve stress.
As the name suggests, the ashwagandha has a strong scent that’s believed to increase strength. It’s a small shrub with yellow flowers and is harvested mostly from Southeast Asia and India. Its root and leaf extracts are used in treating fertility issues, anxiety, and a host of other conditions.
The Hawthorn berry is a tiny fruit that grows on shrubs and trees of the genus Crataegus. This genus encompasses varieties of species that are native to Asia, North America, and Europe. Hawthorn berry has been used for hundreds of years in herbal remedies to treat high blood pressure, heart issues, and digestive issues.
Hawthorn berry contains certain antioxidant properties which are known to lower the risk of type 2 diabetes, asthma, heart problems, some cancers, and so on.
Otherwise referred to as Eurycoma longifolia or Tongkat ali, Longjack is a shrub tree grown primarily in Southeast Asia. It’s long been used as an aphrodisiac for the effective treatment of bacterial infections, erectile dysfunction, and even fevers.
Several studies point to the idea that Longjack improves low testosterone levels, relieves stress, and even enhances body composition. It is felt that free testosterone is released from its bound state (bound testosterone is inactive) so that testosteronic activity increases. This ingredient contains compounds such as alkaloids, flavonoids, and others that serve as antioxidants. An antioxidant is a compound that fights cellular damage from molecules known as free radicals, the accumulated waste of metabolism that has aging effects.
Epimedium genus goes by several other names: horny goat weed, fairy wings, bishop’s hat, yin yang huo, and barrenwort. It contains chemicals known as phytoestrogens that act similarly to the estrogen hormone. Epimedium is used in Test Boost Max for treating erectile dysfunction  and a host of other sex-related issues.
Alternatives To Test Boost Max
- 100% natural ingredients
- Alleviates fatigue
- Improves strength and stamina
- Interacts negatively with medications and other supplements
- Ingredients are not third-party tested
- Improves confidence and motivation
- Lifetime guarantee
- Builds lean muscle and burns fat
- Inaccurate scientific claims
- Elevates energy levels, libido, and mood
- Safe and straightforward to use
- Safe for all genders
- Somewhat expensive
Health Benefits Of Test Boost Max
There are several risk-free benefits of using Test Boost Max. This supplement promises to alleviate issues linked with low testosterone, such as weakened muscles, difficulty concentrating, fatigue, and a high risk of weight gain.
Low sex drive is also a symptom of diminished testosterone levels. Test Boost Max heightens your self-worth and gives you a positive perception of your sexual desire. Ingredients such as Tribulus terrestris and Epimedium go a long way in alleviating erectile dysfunction (and other sexual issues) by balancing your body’s hormonal system.
Test Boost Max Side Effects
Test Boost Max should have no adverse side effects. It’s made of 100% natural ingredients and devoid of any genetically modified organisms, synthetic hormones, addictive substances, toxic substances, or any other chemical or compound that may put your health at risk.
All seven ingredients are safe, natural, and acceptable for human consumption. If by any chance, you start manifesting strange reactions to any of the ingredients in the supplement, we recommend you discontinue use immediately and seek medical attention.
We also advise that you avoid Test Boost Max (or any other testosterone boosters for that matter) if you
- Have food intolerances/allergies
- You’re under medication
- Have any underlying medical condition
For now, there’s no “official” way to take Test Boost Max supplement. The only guideline the producers provides is to take three capsules daily. It’s not clear whether to take them all at once or take a single pill once in the morning, afternoon, and nighttime. It’s also not clear whether to take them on an empty stomach.
How Much Does Test Boost Max Cost?
A bottle of Test Boost Max goes for approximately $41 (complete with the auto-refill option). Having it delivered to your doorstep will set you back at least $44. The most budget-friendly alternative is the six-month pack that offers six bottles that end up costing $32.50 for each bottle. If you wish to try the supplement, you can start with a one-purchase order.
When you purchase Test Boost Max directly from the website, you enjoy a 100% money-back guarantee from Sculpt Nation. This shows how confident they are with their product.
Test Boost Max Review – What Do Real Users Say?
If you’re yet to get results from taking Test Boost Max, I advise you to be patient with it. For me, the formula took effect within the first two weeks of trial. The best part about it is that the effects keep getting stronger and stronger the longer I use it. I’ve completed one bottle and I can say for a fact that I feel like a new man. I’m definitely going for a second bottle.Logan
I ordered this product with a lot of questions at the back of my mind. I wasn’t sure if I was doing the right thing. After three weeks of usage, I don’t regret my decision. I’ve noticed an increase in my energy level and stamina. Test Boost Max is working a lot botter than other testosterone supplements I’ve used in the past.Michael
I don’t get what the hype is all about. These pills have given me a little energy minus the other effects it stated on the official website. Also, they are a little hard on the digestive tract. This affected my bowel movements and left me feeling drained for the first two weeks of usage. Ironic, isn’t it? Anyway, I gave up usage a few days ago and I hope to get better soon.Steve
If I could give this product a ten-star rating I definitely would! Where has it been all my life? Test Boost Max has given me a significant energy boost that helps me get the most out of my workouts. I recover a lot faster too. It’s worth mentioning that I’m 60 years old. If it has worked for me, an old man, who’s to say that it won’t work for any man younger than me?Mark
Probably the best testosterone booster ever? I don’t know for sure but it definitely is in my books. I went through a couple of Test Boost Max reviews before deciding if it’s something I would want to incorporate into my lifestyle. I’ve used it for a few days and I can already feel a difference in my energy levels and sex drive. There are no side effects whatsoever. I’m grateful for this supplement and I recommend it to any man who is experiencing a drop in their testosterone levels.Edward
Test Boost Max claims to work perfectly well for people who subscribe to an organic lifestyle and those with strict nutritional requirements. Even if the supplement is not approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), you can use it knowing it’s been produced and designed by leading professionals using the best standards and state-of-the-art technologies. While using Test Boost Max, we recommend that you maintain a healthy, nutritious diet and exercise.
Frequently Asked Questions
Test Boost Max is as legit as it comes. It offers a safe, affordable, and honest way of boosting testosterone levels in males and building lean muscle mass.
No, Test Boost Max is not approved by the Food and Drug Administration, which doesn’t regulate dietary supplements. Rather than being regulated as a drug, it’s regulated as a food.
No. Test Boost Max is void of any synthetic hormones. This makes it unlikely to negatively affect your hormonal balance. Rest assured that you won’t suffer any side effects. Test Boost Max is considered safe for use even without a prescription from a qualified physician.
It might take several weeks of constant use to realize the full benefits of Testboost Max. At the same time, however, how soon you’ll notice the effects will vary from one user to the next. For some, it might take as little as two weeks for the effects to start kicking in.
+ 11 sources
Health Canal avoids using tertiary references. We have strict sourcing guidelines and rely on peer-reviewed studies, academic researches from medical associations and institutions. To ensure the accuracy of articles in Health Canal, you can read more about the editorial process here
- Qureshi, A., Naughton, D.P. and Petroczi, A. (2014). A Systematic Review on the Herbal ExtractTribulus terrestrisand the Roots of its Putative Aphrodisiac and Performance Enhancing Effect. Journal of Dietary Supplements, [online] 11(1), pp.64–79. doi:10.3109/19390211.2014.887602.
- Singh, S., Nair, V. and Gupta, Y.K. (2012). Evaluation of the aphrodisiac activity of Tribulus terrestris Linn. in sexually sluggish male albino rats. Journal of Pharmacology and Pharmacotherapeutics, [online] 3(1), pp.43–47. doi:10.4103/0976-500x.92512.
- Panossian, A. and Wikman, G. (2010). Effects of Adaptogens on the Central Nervous System and the Molecular Mechanisms Associated with Their Stress—Protective Activity. Pharmaceuticals, [online] 3(1), pp.188–224. doi:10.3390/ph3010188.
- Luo, J.Z. and Luo, L. (2006). American Ginseng Stimulates Insulin Production and Prevents Apoptosis through Regulation of Uncoupling Protein-2 in Cultured β Cells. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, [online] 3(3), pp.365–372. doi:10.1093/ecam/nel026.
- Kumar, R., Negi, P.S., Singh, B. and Niroj Kumar Sethy (2011). Cordyceps sinensis promotes exercise endurance capacity of rats by activating skeletal muscle metabolic… [online] ResearchGate. Available at: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/51105255_Cordyceps_sinensis_promotes_exercise_endurance_capacity_of_rats_by_activating_skeletal_muscle_metabolic_regulators
- Singh, M., Tulsawani, R., Koganti, P., Chauhan, A., Manickam, M. and Misra, K. (2013). Cordyceps sinensisIncreases Hypoxia Tolerance by Inducing Heme Oxygenase-1 and Metallothionein via Nrf2 Activation in Human Lung Epithelial Cells. BioMed Research International, [online] 2013, pp.1–13. doi:10.1155/2013/569206.
- Nasimi Doost Azgomi, R., Zomorrodi, A., Nazemyieh, H., Fazljou, S.M.B., Sadeghi Bazargani, H., Nejatbakhsh, F., Moini Jazani, A. and Ahmadi AsrBadr, Y. (2018). Effects ofWithania somniferaon Reproductive System: A Systematic Review of the Available Evidence. BioMed Research International, [online] 2018, pp.1–17. doi:10.1155/2018/4076430.
- Cloud, A., Dwan Vilcins and McEwen, B.J. (2019). The effect of hawthorn (Crataegus spp.) on blood pressure: A systematic review. [online] ResearchGate. Available at: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/336025822_The_effect_of_hawthorn_Crataegus_spp_on_blood_pressure_A_systematic_review
- Talbott, S.M., Talbott, J.A., George, A. and Pugh, M. (2013). Effect of Tongkat Ali on stress hormones and psychological mood state in moderately stressed subjects. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, [online] 10(1). doi:10.1186/1550-2783-10-28.
- Talbott, S.M. (2019). Human Performance and Sports Applications of Tongkat Ali (Eurycoma longifolia). Nutrition and Enhanced Sports Performance, [online] pp.729–734. doi:10.1016/b978-0-12-813922-6.00063-1.
- Shindel, A.W., Xin, Z.-C., Lin, G., Fandel, T.M., Huang, Y.-C., Banie, L., Breyer, B.N., Garcia, M.M., Lin, C.-S. and Lue, T.F. (2010). Erectogenic and Neurotrophic Effects of Icariin, a Purified Extract of Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium spp.) In Vitro and In Vivo. The Journal of Sexual Medicine, [online] 7(4), pp.1518–1528. doi:10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01699.x.