This article is reviewed by a team of registered dietitians and medical doctors with extensive, practical clinical and public health experience.
Gundry MD Dark Spot Diminisher Reviews [2023 Update]
All articles are produced independently. When you click our links for purchasing products, we earn an affiliate commission. Learn more about how we earn revenue by reading our advertise disclaimer.
- Natural Ingredients
- Have effects on skin
- Contains high polyphenol extracts
- 90-day money-back guarantee
- Founded in 2001
- Focuses on diet and nutrition
- Wide range of products
- Good customer care
- High-quality ingredients
- Products made in GMP facilities
- Effective and safe products
63% Off Exclusively With Our Above Ambassador Link
About Gundry MD
Dr. Steven Gundry is the founder of Gundry MD. He advocates for products that help improve your vital energy, get you in shape, and generally help you have a happier life. It might be why Dr. Gundry’s products are now among the most reviewed online for various applications.
Some of the products are made from the experiences of Dr. Gundry. Having personal touch on the products helps the users find them to be transparent and effective. They know that it is something the doctor has gone through and emerged better. Good examples are the weight loss supplements (read more on Gundry MD Tritrim) listed on the website.
The focus of this review is the Polyphenol dark diminisher. It has many customer reviews pointing to a product that can help brighten and diminish the dark spots you might be having on the skin.
Dr. Gundry’s Dark Spot Diminisher will also leave your skin smoother and have an even look. As you can see, the product is quite versatile. So, you will not need to use many products for your skincare needs.
Keep reading the review to learn more about its use, efficiency, health benefits, how to use it, and its possible side effects.
What Is Gundry MD Polyphenol Dark Spot Diminisher
Have you been battling dark spots with other products, and it seems like a lost battle? If that is the case, you might want to try the Polyphenol Dark Spot Diminisher from Gundry.
Dr. Gundry has been in the field of wellness and healthy living for a while now. From their various experiences with patients and through research, Gundry came up with this advanced skincare serum.
The serum does not promise to deal with all your skin problems at once but rather helps brighten and reduce the appearance of dark spots as much as possible. Other than addressing the age spots, the same is suitable for reducing sun spots and liver spots.
Since many other products claim to do the same, what makes this one different? The skincare formula comes with a combination of potent polyphenol extracts. These polyphenols can be found in products like Gundry MD Olive oil that are essential for minimizing the appearance of various spot types on your skin. The same can revitalize the skin for an age-defying look.
The product is manufactured in a GMP-certified facility in the USA. In case you were not sure about its safety, this will help you understand that the product follows the FDA-approved guidelines for manufacturing.
It also comes with a generous 90-day money-back guarantee. As a result, you would have confidence that your money will not be wasted if you feel the product is not working.
Let’s find out what customers say about the product in the video below.
What’s Inside The Gundry MD Polyphenol Dark Spot Diminisher?
The Gundry MD Polyphenol Dark Spot Diminisher’s biggest selling point is that it will effectively reduce age spots, liver spots, and sunspots. These are skin health problems people face every day and might already be tired of trying out different products that do not work.
Some of the featured ingredients that will do most of the heavy lifting include the following;
- Blueberry fruit extract
- Acai fruit extract
- Sweetesse arctic meadowsweet extract
- Superox C
- Granpowder Lumiere-DP
63% Off Exclusively With Our Above Ambassador Link
Other than helping in diminishing dark spots, it will still prevent the formation of any new dark spots. So, it should be a good product for maintaining clear skin in the long run.
From the name Polyphenol Dark Spot Diminisher, it is easy to know the work of this product.
The MD Polyphenol Dark Spot product is an advanced line of serum from Gundry with many health benefits, as we will see.
The primary uses of the Gundry MD Polyphenol Dark Spot are to address skin issues such as age spots, liver spots, and sunspots. Well, no one wants to end up with dark spots all over their skin, as they sometimes make you look older. So, this age-defying product is what you need as a spot remover for your skin.
Besides helping with removing the dark spots, the same is suitable for vitalizing and moisturizing your skin for better health. Here is a quick summary of what you will get with the product.
- It will help in reducing dark spots
- It will give your skin a smoother and even tone
- The product will make the skin more vibrant
- It protects against new dark spots formation
- It is manufactured at a GMP-certified facility
The manufacturer uses many ingredients, but we will check out some that stand out. This will help you understand the possible efficacy of the product. Let us check them out below.
Blueberry Fruit Extract
This extract is full of antioxidants such as polyphenols and phytonutrients. These two will reduce oxidative damage to your skin. As such, you now end up with firmer and evenly-toned skin.
Acai Fruit Extract
This is another powerful antioxidant processed through the cold extraction technique from Acai berry seeds. The use of the cold-pressing technique helps to get all the nutrients out of the seeds.
This extract is rich in nutrients such as polyphenols, and vitamins B1, B2, B3, C, and E. It also contains high levels of Omega 3 fatty acids.
Sweetesse Arctic Meadowsweet Extract
The extract contains Meadowsweet, which is a polyphenol antioxidant. As already mentioned above, it will reduce oxidative damage to the skin. The Sweetesse compound is an oxygen radical scavenger that offers the skin high phenolic compounds.
This is from a Kakadu plum, commonly found in Northern Australia. The Kakadu plum is easily identified as a super-fruit with high levels of Vitamin C. It is estimated to have 100 times more Vitamin C than an orange.
Brightenyl is an active ingredient that utilizes the stratum microbium to help brighten and remove dark spots from the skin.
Brightenyl won the Best Ingredient Gold award in 2015. It shows how the cosmetics industry has found the ingredient to be effective in its applications.
If you want your skin to glow, this ingredient should always be part of the skincare product you pick.
This fine powder has real diamond power, which absorbs light, giving your skin the desired subtle illuminated glow.
The glow will also offer a soft focus on your skin, thus reducing wrinkles and fine lines.
All the ingredients mentioned above plus more others should give you confidence that the product can work great. You can always take your time to research more on the other ingredients the product has to learn more about it and its efficacy.
Health Benefits Of Gundry MD Dark Spot Diminisher
From the product description above, it is easy to see that it can be a suitable product for skincare. Here are some of the potential health benefits you will get from using it.
- The product contains high-quality ingredients as described above. These ingredients are crucial for reducing discoloration and dark spots on different parts of the body. That is not all the same, will also hydrate and revitalize the skin for a youthful appearance.
- Using the product also promises to make the skin firmer, evenly-toned, and vibrant. As a result, it will be an excellent choice for those who might want to defy their age and look younger.
- If you are worried about possible future occurrences of dark or sun spots, this will be ideal for preventing them. It is advisable to use the product more often to improve its protection against such spots in the future.
- So long as you use the product as directed, it should work with time. Many people start seeing results after three weeks of continuous use. Since it has a 90-day money-back guarantee, you still have many more months to return the product if it does not work as you want.
- Being manufactured in a GMP-certified facility will help you feel it is a safe product. You can at least be sure it is manufactured based on the FDA guidelines to keep it safe for the user.
How To Use Dark Spot Diminisher?
It should not be hard to use this product as it is like any other serum you have used before.
It comes in 1oz. Dropper bottle. You simply dispense a small amount of the serum onto your hand and apply it directly to the dark spot you might have on your face or any other location.
As for frequency, consider applying it twice daily to the different spots for faster results.
Give it time, and it will work great to help diminish the dark spot or the other spots. Some people tend to get impatient. They only use it for a week and expect to see vast changes. The manufacturer recommends using it for at least two weeks continuously to start seeing the difference.
Potential Side Effects
Because of the ingredients, you are likely to experience the following side effects;
- Skin irritation and sometimes allergic reactions due to ingredients such as fragrance ingredients and silicones.
- The product is also likely to lead to clogged pores, breakouts, and infections when used in excess.
Based on reviews, these side effects can be mild and depend on the skin type. Close monitoring is advised, and stop using the product if the side effects are too many.
- The serum is safe
- There is more transparency in the company
- The serum has antioxidants good for the skin
- It comes with a 90-day guarantee for satisfaction
- The product evens the skin tone
- It is made in a GMP certified facility
- It takes long before you can start to see results
- No information on clinical trials is provided
- Not all ingredients are explained in detail
Where To Buy Gundry MD Dark Spot Diminisher?
Now that you know more about the product, the chances are you want to get it for yourself. All you have to do is head over to the Gundry Wellness website and place your order. Here, you can get a discount of up to 63% only with our Ambassador Gundry Wellness to help you save more, as the dark spot diminisher is not the cheapest to buy.
First, you have to create an account on the website and add the product to your cart. There will be other products from the same manufacturer, so make sure you pick the correct one.
Proceed to check out the product by specifying the delivery address and pay for it. At this point, let the sales team at Gundry process your order for delivery within a couple of days in the USA.
From the customer reviews, it is easy to tell that the company has a good customer support team. The team will help you in case you have any problems placing your order.
Alternatives To Gundry MD Dark Spot Diminisher
The MD Dark Spot Diminisher by Dr. Gundry is a top product for many. However, what if you want something different as a spot remover? In that case, you should consider the following products as alternatives.
- Neutrogena Rapid Tone Repair Dark Spot Corrector
- Olay Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream
- Murad Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum
- Shani Darden Skin Care Retinol Reform
- Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum
- Sunday Riley Good Genes All-in-One Lactic Acid
The list can be longer, but these are the top alternatives for the money. Just make sure you read more reviews on each product before deciding if it is suitable for your needs or not.
MD Dark Spot Diminisher Reviews – What Do Real Users Say?
The customer reviews help you understand how the product works for other people. Below are some reviews with 5 stars rating of the product.
“I have already used two bottles of the serum for my dark spots. As much as it takes time to see results, finally, I can now my spots diminishing.”Felicia Strugaru
“I got myself three bottles about two months ago. So far, I can’t believe the difference the product has made on my skin. It will start using my second bottle soon. I will leave more reviews on the product.”Jeanine Adams
“I believe the changes vary from one person to another. It might have taken long, but it works. I would recommend the serum to any of my friends. The key is patience when using the product.”Fides Taglia
The Bottom Line: Is It Right for You?
If you want to diminish the dark spots on your skin, this could be a top choice to consider. As we have seen in the review above, the Gundry MD dark spot diminisher is safe, high quality, and does more than diminish the dark and age spots you might have on your skin.
As much as it might take more time for the serum to work, it still works in the end. You may have to be more patient if you hope to see results in the long term.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Gundry MD dark spot diminisher is a good choice for anyone who has no idea where to start. The product has multiple high-quality ingredients to make it effective and safe at its job.
Yes. Dr. Steven Gundry is a real doctor with a specialization in fields such as cardiothoracic surgery, medicine, and nutrition.
You can buy the product from the official company website. Or you can check out other online shops such as Amazon to see if the merchant has it in stock.
Yes. It works by reducing the skin’s oxidative damage to help it get firmer, vibrant, and gain even tone.
+ 3 sources
Health Canal avoids using tertiary references. We have strict sourcing guidelines and rely on peer-reviewed studies, academic researches from medical associations and institutions. To ensure the accuracy of articles in Health Canal, you can read more about the editorial process here
- Cory, H., Passarelli, S., Szeto, J., Tamez, M. and Mattei, J. (2018). The Role of Polyphenols in Human Health and Food Systems: A Mini-Review. Frontiers in Nutrition, [online] 5. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6160559/.
- Huang, T.-H., Wang, P.-W., Yang, S.-C., Chou, W.-L. and Fang, J.-Y. (2018). Cosmetic and Therapeutic Applications of Fish Oil’s Fatty Acids on the Skin. Marine Drugs, [online] 16(8), p.256. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6117694/.
- Nih.gov. (2017). Office of Dietary Supplements – Vitamin C. [online] Available at: https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/VitaminC-HealthProfessional/.