This article is reviewed by a team of registered dietitians and medical doctors with extensive, practical clinical and public health experience.
Via Keto Gummies Reviews 2023: Is It Scam or Legit?
All articles are produced independently. When you click our links for purchasing products, we earn an affiliate commission. Learn more about how we earn revenue by reading our advertise disclaimer.
- Vegan, Keto-friendly
- Natural ingredients
- Non-GMO, gluten-free
- Helps with weight loss
- Accelerates metabolism
- Brand owned by Ideal Performance
- Has a large product lineup
- Helps with weight loss
- Boosts metabolism
- Good for blood sugar regulation
- Improves overall health
It requires a full commitment to a lifestyle change whenever you try to lose weight quickly. This means you should start eating healthy, hit the gym if you have to, and even use supplements such as pills, powders, or liquid to lose the desired weight. One of the supplements available for you is the Via Keto Gummies.
The company claims it is a keto-friendly supplement that offers the body numerous health benefits that we will highlight here. You will find from reading the review that many of the claims the company makes for gummies are unsupported by literature or the ingredients it possesses.
Here is a detailed Via Keto Gummies review, including what the company claims the Via Keto Gummies can do for your physical health and how they can help you lose weight. So, if you want to know if the Via Keto Gummies are for you, keep reading.
What Are Via Keto Gummies?
The Via Keto Gummies are a UK-based brand owned by Ideal Performance. The mission of Ideal Performance is to assist clients in achieving their unique ideal physical health goals.
According to the company, Via Keto Gummies are a safe dietary supplement that you can use on your ketogenic diet to help you enter and stay in ketosis so you may lose weight quickly.
When your body is in ketosis, it starts to burn fat for energy rather than carbohydrates (carbs), which causes you to lose weight fast. A ketogenic diet helps with weight loss by curbing cravings and suppressing your appetite.
While the ketogenic diet may raise the bad cholesterol, in the long term, it lowers it while increasing the good cholesterol.
The company claims that using this product may also help improve your mood and energy and that you will love how you feel after you achieve general physical well-being and fitness.
Feature Product & Coupon
Via Keto Gummies
- Helps with weight loss
- Boosts metabolism
- Good for blood sugar regulation
- Improves overall health
How Does It Work?
You can only understand how Via Keto Gummies UK works once you know how ketosis works. So here is the breakdown of the ketosis process:
Ketosis happens when the body is deprived of its carbohydrate supply, the primary energy source. Ketosis is a metabolic state where the body switches its energy source from carbs to body fat reserves.
When you are on a strict diet, such as a ketogenic diet, you must pay attention to each food item you choose to consume. And so, typically, a ketogenic diet consists of foods that are low in carbs, high in healthy fats, and moderate in protein concentration.
This supplement has zero fat grams, no protein, and three grams of carbohydrates per serving. Altering the diet with high carbs will disrupt the ketosis process.
Adding two grams of sugar per serving two times daily does not help the body stay in ketosis; this product has sugar as well as glucose and glucose syrup. With ketosis, you want to avoid sugar at all costs with the ideal intake being zero grams.
The benefits of ketosis are
- An acceleration of the fat-burning process.
- Boosts energy from the fat expenditure.
- Blood sugar regulation.
- The prevention of certain neurological medical conditions.
- Weight loss.
According to company claims, you may have a better chance of achieving weight and fat loss in addition to better blood sugar control and improved physical and mental health. However, with the sugar content of the gummies, we doubt if there will be an improvement in blood sugar control.
So, in conclusion, for the product to work, it all depends on your health, how you use the product, the foods you add to your diet and whether you stay in ketosis, and lifestyle choices you make, such as staying active. Success does not depend on using the gummies, it depends on your lifestyle change.
Note: Before consuming the Via Keto Gummies or any other dietary product, you should get a doctor’s clearance first. These assessments help you gain the most from a product and find ways to mitigate or better cope with any potential adverse effects.
- Fits a vegan diet or keto diet plan
- Natural ingredients
- May accelerate fat loss
- Delicious and easy to swallow
- 60–day money-back guarantee
- Very limited Via Keto Apple Gummies reviews available
- Contains an allergenic nut from coconut
- Contains glucose syrup, glucose, and sugar
- The macronutrient profile is not ketogenic
Via Keto Apple Gummies Ingredients
This apple cider vinegar gummies (ACV) formula only contains natural ingredients without any artificial additives. This section highlights all the ingredients and the value they offer users using this supplement.
It might be mentioned that a manufacturer’s label could not be obtained from the website and the label used is from an Amazon affiliate site, so there are questions about the label’s accuracy.
The Keto Apple Gummies UK nutritional information we get from the label is that the calories are only 10 grams (g) per serving. The carbs are only 3 grams per serving, supporting a ketogenic diet that will help you speed up your metabolic rate.
It is fortified with vitamin B6 0.5 g, folate 200 micrograms (mcg), vitamin B12 1.2 mcg, iodine 50 mcg, and organic apple cider vinegar 500 mg. The herbal ingredients are pomegranate fruit juice powder 40 mcg and beetroot juice powder 40 mcg.
All the ingredients are all-natural, non-GMO, and gluten-free, supporting your well-being.
Via Keto’s health benefits directly link to the ingredients it includes. This section highlights what each component offers a user of this supplement to wade certain medical conditions, fight weight gain, provide more energy, and provide optimal health.
Vitamin B6 has immeasurable benefits for the human body. First, it is excellent for mental health since it’s a vital neurotransmitter generator. It improves mood, reduces depression symptoms, reduces Alzheimer’s risk, and promotes brain health.
It also sustains blood health by reducing the risk of anemia through the healthy production of hemoglobin. Vitamin B6 is also primarily potent for women. It may alleviate Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) symptoms and has anti-nausea properties.
The Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) of vitamin B6 for adults under the age of 50 is 1.3 mg. This supplement is 0.5 mg per serving which meets a good share of the RDA since the dosage is two gummies.
The RDA for folate (Folic acid) differs according to age, but those 19 years and older need 400 mcg. This product has 200 mcg per serving, so the two doses fulfill a day’s need.
The human body cannot manufacture vitamin B12, so the 1.2 mcg quantity is vital for your health. A healthy supply of this nutrient may also help with mitigating muscular degeneration, enhancing energy, improving bone, brain, and cardiovascular health, enhancing your energy level, and boosting hair, skin, and nail health.
B12 functions by transforming the food we ingest into sugar and other forms of energy that keep the body functioning properly.
B12 is frequently linked to weight loss and fat loss because it can speed up metabolism and give long-lasting energy.
The RDA for adults 18 and older is 2.4 mcg. You get this amount in two Via Keto gummies UK doses.
The thyroid gland in the neck uses iodine to produce the hormone thyroxine. Several of the functions of specific cells are regulated by thyroxine. The body’s ability to use proteins, lipids, and carbohydrates and develop bones and nerves depends on thyroxine. Iodine is good for your brain health as it may promote cognition.
Because additional iodine can assist your body in producing more thyroid hormones, it may be possible to counteract the consequences of a slowed metabolism. Low iodine levels can slow metabolism, stagnate fat loss and promote fat storage. Weight gain could result from this.
The 50 mcg quantity of Iodine seems lower than the RDA, which stands at 150 mcg per day for adults.
Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
This ingredient may be the most potent in this formula that promotes weight loss. It does this by helping a consumer suppress hunger pangs and keep them feeling full. The resulting effect is that you ingest fewer calories. Hence, you take in fewer calories and either lose or maintain your weight, whatever your goal is.
Consuming ACV may also lead to reduced belly fat. One teaspoon (15 mg) may correlate to 2.6 pounds shed and two teaspoons (30 mg) 3.7 pounds.
There have also been several animal studies to support that ACV is healthy for the heart as it reduces bad cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the body. This ingredient may also lower high blood pressure, improve skin appearance, enhance blood sugar health, and kill pathogens.
These apple gummies contain 500 mg of ACV in each serving, equivalent to 10 ml of liquid ACV or two teaspoons. An effective dose of ACV for weight loss is one to two tablespoons per day.
The pomegranate may be suitable for eliminating body fat and cholesterol. It is packed with other nutrients (antioxidants) that help boost immunity and promote general well-being.
The beetroot juice powder is low in calories, which supports a lower calorie intake. It also contains proteins that may keep you fuller longer, so it helps you reduce your appetite. It may also improve athletic performance.
The other ingredients offer flavor and color to the Keto Apple Gummies.
Please note that the studies on most of the ingredients need additional scientific support. Some have a low sample size, while others lack human studies. This is why you need to keep referring to scientific reports and articles to see if there is new research on the ingredients’ effectiveness.
Alternatives To Via Keto Gummies
- Wide range of wellness products
- Helps lose weight
- 90-day money-back guarantee
- Not third-party tested
Goli ACV Gummies
10% Off Coupon: HEALTHCANAL
- Gluten and GMO-free
- Good for appetite suppression
- Scientifically-backed ingredients
- Gummies tend to clump together
Future Kind ACV Gummies
- Good for digestion
- Helps lose weight
Potential Side Effects
Side effects typically happen when you first start using the gummies, and you are more likely to get one or two side effects if you are beginning to adopt a ketogenic diet, commonly called the “keto flu.” Individuals with an acclimated system to a strict diet with keto foods may experience zero to none of the following side effects.
You may also get a side effect if you are allergic to an ingredient or if your consumption of the Via Apple Gummies is excessive.
Regardless, here are some potential negative effects when using the Via Keto Gummies.
- Brain fog
- Hunger pangs
How To Take Via Keto Gummies?
Since the Via Keto supplement is in gummy form, incorporating it into your healthy ketogenic diet and lifestyle is quite elementary. You simply eat two gummies per dose twice daily, and you are done. To get the best fat-burning results and to lose weight fast, take the gummies before the main meals.
You do not need to blend, mix, or cook the product.
Via Keto Gummies Review: What Do Real Users Say?
Reading through customer feedback is vital before you are convinced to purchase an ACV supplement or protein powder supplement.
It helped me to achieve my dream figure in real-time by burning off the excess fat deposits. It also restored my energy level and prevented fatigue levels.Rachael
I was obese, but it supported me to get back into shape.Jack
It did not work for me.Delores
The product not working for some people is always an expected result, and it may be because of a few factors: your health, the authenticity of the product, how you use it, and your lifestyle. Or, it may be because the product just doesn’t work.
Unfortunately, there is little feedback online regarding these all-natural supplements, and that is because it is a relatively young brand.
Nevertheless, from these comments, we can conclude that Via Keto Apple Gummies helped some overweight individuals lose weight, boosting their energy levels and eliminating tiredness.
Consult your dietitian before using the gummies, and be on the lookout for any side effects. Pregnant ladies should not be on a keto diet; the same goes for breastfeeding.
Also, if the dosage is two gummies twice per day, that is 4 grams of sugar or one teaspoon, which is unhealthy for someone with blood sugar problems and is enough to cause a blood sugar spike. The company claims it is good for blood sugar control and for diabetics, but a look at the ingredients disproves that fact.
The Via Keto Gummies UK, with all-natural ingredients including herbal extracts, purport to offer all that plus help you lose weight as the primary benefit. The ingredients work together to reduce hunger pangs and speed up metabolism.
To get the most out of these apple cider gummies, follow the dosage, have a healthy ketogenic diet, and purchase the original product.
Still, the overall conclusion is that the company has made some wide and frivolous claims about what its product can do that aren’t supported by the ingredients on the label. The ACV in the gummies may provide some health benefits, but the gummies will not stimulate ketosis, nor will they support a ketotic diet with the amount of sugar they contain and the composition of macronutrients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, it is. The formula is all-natural, non-GMO, gluten-free, and devoid of artificial ingredients.
It works by prompting the body into ketosis, in which the body’s metabolic rate increases, accelerating fat burning and weight loss. However, by looking at the ingredients, one has to wonder how this product prompts anyone into ketosis since it lacks the ketones it advertises.
Yes, it does, thanks to the low calories and the healthy natural ingredients that reduce appetite, fasten metabolism, fasten fat burning, and lower weight.
Yes, you can. You must take it daily alongside a healthy keto diet to get the best results.
You should take two Keto Gummies twice daily before your main meals to achieve the best results.
+ 29 sources
Health Canal avoids using tertiary references. We have strict sourcing guidelines and rely on peer-reviewed studies, academic researches from medical associations and institutions. To ensure the accuracy of articles in Health Canal, you can read more about the editorial process here
- Crosby, L., Davis, B., Joshi, S., Jardine, M., Paul, J., Neola, M. and Barnard, N.D. (2021). Ketogenic Diets and Chronic Disease: Weighing the Benefits Against the Risks. Frontiers in Nutrition, [online] 8. doi:10.3389/fnut.2021.702802.
- McDonald, T. and Cervenka, M. (2018). The Expanding Role of Ketogenic Diets in Adult Neurological Disorders. Brain Sciences, [online] 8(8), p.148. doi:10.3390/brainsci8080148.
- Wheless, J.W. (2008). History of the ketogenic diet. Epilepsia, [online] 49, pp.3–5. doi:10.1111/j.1528-1167.2008.01821.x.
- Weber, D.D., Aminzadeh-Gohari, S., Tulipan, J., Catalano, L., Feichtinger, R.G. and Kofler, B. (2020). Ketogenic diet in the treatment of cancer – Where do we stand? Molecular Metabolism, [online] 33, pp.102–121. doi:10.1016/j.molmet.2019.06.026.
- Nih.gov. (2021). Office of Dietary Supplements – Vitamin B6. [online] Available at: https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/VitaminB6-Consumer/.
- Nih.gov. (2020). Office of Dietary Supplements – Vitamin B6. [online] Available at: https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/VitaminB6-HealthProfessional/.
- Hvas, A.-M., Juul, S., Bech, P. and Nexø, E. (2004). Vitamin B6 Level Is Associated with Symptoms of Depression. Psychotherapy and Psychosomatics, [online] 73(6), pp.340–343. doi:10.1159/000080386.
- Douaud, G., Refsum, H., de Jager, C.A., Jacoby, R., E. Nichols, T., Smith, S.M. and Smith, A.D. (2013). Preventing Alzheimer’s disease-related gray matter atrophy by B-vitamin treatment. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, [online] 110(23), pp.9523–9528. doi:10.1073/pnas.1301816110.
- Malouf, R. and Grimley Evans, J. (2003). Vitamin B6 for cognition. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. [online] doi:10.1002/14651858.cd004393.
- Mason, D.Y. and Emerson, P.M. (1973). Primary Acquired Sideroblastic Anaemia: Response to Treatment with Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate. BMJ, [online] 1(5850), pp.389–390. doi:10.1136/bmj.1.5850.389.
- De Souza, M.C., Walker, A.F., Robinson, P.A. and Bolland, K. (2000). A Synergistic Effect of a Daily Supplement for 1 Month of 200 mg Magnesium plus 50 mg Vitamin B6 for the Relief of Anxiety-Related Premenstrual Symptoms: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Crossover Study. Journal of Women’s Health & Gender-Based Medicine, [online] 9(2), pp.131–139. doi:10.1089/152460900318623.
- Chittumma P;Kaewkiattikun K;Wiriyasiriwach B (2022). Comparison of the effectiveness of ginger and vitamin B6 for treatment of nausea and vomiting in early pregnancy: a randomized double-blind controlled trial. Journal of the Medical Association of Thailand = Chotmaihet thangphaet, [online] 90(1). Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17621727/.
- Nih.gov. (2016). Office of Dietary Supplements – Folate. [online] Available at: https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Folate-HealthProfessional/.
- Crider, K.S., Yang, T.P., Berry, R.J. and Bailey, L.B. (2012). Folate and DNA Methylation: A Review of Molecular Mechanisms and the Evidence for Folate’s Role. Advances in Nutrition, [online] 3(1), pp.21–38. doi:10.3945/an.111.000992.
- Chen, M.-Y., Rose, C.E., Qi, Y.P., Williams, J.L., Yeung, L.F., Berry, R.J., Hao, L., Cannon, M.J. and Crider, K.S. (2019). Defining the plasma folate concentration associated with the red blood cell folate concentration threshold for optimal neural tube defects prevention: a population-based, randomized trial of folic acid supplementation. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, [online] 109(5), pp.1452–1461. doi:10.1093/ajcn/nqz027.
- Christen, W.G., Glynn, R.J., Chew, E.Y., Albert, C.M. and Manson, J.E. (2009). Folic Acid, Pyridoxine, and Cyanocobalamin Combination Treatment and Age-Related Macular Degeneration in Women. Archives of Internal Medicine, [online] 169(4), p.335. doi:10.1001/archinternmed.2008.574.
- Dai, Z. and Koh, W.-P. (2015). B-Vitamins and Bone Health–A Review of the Current Evidence. Nutrients, [online] 7(5), pp.3322–3346. doi:10.3390/nu7053322.
- Köbe, T., Witte, A.V., Schnelle, A., Grittner, U., Tesky, V.A., Pantel, J., Schuchardt, J.P., Hahn, A., Bohlken, J., Rujescu, D. and Flöel, A. (2016). Vitamin B-12 concentration, memory performance, and hippocampal structure in patients with mild cognitive impairment. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, [online] 103(4), pp.1045–1054. doi:10.3945/ajcn.115.116970.
- Mateo, R.C.I. and Hennessey, J.V. (2019). Thyroxine and treatment of hypothyroidism: seven decades of experience. Endocrine, [online] 66(1), pp.10–17. doi:10.1007/s12020-019-02006-8.
- Pearce, E.N. (2014). Iodine Deficiency in Children. Paediatric Thyroidology, [online] pp.130–138. doi:10.1159/000363160.
- Nih.gov. (2019). Office of Dietary Supplements – Iodine. [online] Available at: https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Iodine-HealthProfessional/.
- Östman, E., Granfeldt, Y., Persson, L. and Björck, I. (2005). Vinegar supplementation lowers glucose and insulin responses and increases satiety after a bread meal in healthy subjects. European Journal of Clinical Nutrition, [online] 59(9), pp.983–988. doi:10.1038/sj.ejcn.1602197.
- KONDO, T., KISHI, M., FUSHIMI, T., UGAJIN, S. and KAGA, T. (2009). Vinegar Intake Reduces Body Weight, Body Fat Mass, and Serum Triglyceride Levels in Obese Japanese Subjects. Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry, 73(8), pp.1837–1843. doi:10.1271/bbb.90231.
- Beheshti, Z., Yiong Huak Chan, Hamid Sharif Nia, Hajihosseini, F., Nazari, R., Shaabani, M., Taghi, M. and Omran, S. (2012). Influence of apple cider vinegar on blood lipids. Life Science Journal, [online] 9(4). Available at: http://www.lifesciencesite.com/lsj/life0904/360_10755life0904_2431_2440.pdf.
- Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry. (2014). Antihypertensive Effects of Acetic Acid and Vinegar on Spontaneously Hypertensive Rats. [online] Available at: https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1271/bbb.65.2690.
- Leeman, M., Östman, E. and Björck, I. (2005). Vinegar dressing and cold storage of potatoes lowers postprandial glycaemic and insulinaemic responses in healthy subjects. European Journal of Clinical Nutrition, [online] 59(11), pp.1266–1271. doi:10.1038/sj.ejcn.1602238.
- Saqib, A. (2017). Antimicrobial Activity of Apple Cider Vinegar. [online] ResearchGate. Available at: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/333839375_Antimicrobial_Activity_of_Apple_Cider_Vinegar.
- Ormsbee, M.J., Lox, J. and Arciero, P.J. (2013). Beetroot Juice and Exercise Performance. [online] ResearchGate. Available at: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/269598311_Beetroot_Juice_and_Exercise_Performance.
- Sussman, D., van Eede, M., Wong, M.D., Adamson, S.L. and Henkelman, M. (2013). Effects of a ketogenic diet during pregnancy on embryonic growth in the mouse. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth, [online] 13(1). doi:10.1186/1471-2393-13-109.