Best Kratom For Energy 2021 – Strains, Effects & Dosage
If you ever need to boost your energy levels, improve focus, or generally relax, there are many products in the market that can help you. However, how safe are they? Will they lead to addiction?
Such questions would come to mind when you have many choices. Well, one of the choices would be to use Kratom products.
So, what is Kratom? Kratom is a tree commonly found in Southeast Asian countries such as Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia. They can be more countries depending on the Kratom strain.
Kratom has mitragynine as an active ingredient. Its work is to provide energy at low doses but can quickly lead to sedation in high doses. This guide looks at the different known strains of Kratom, how they can be helpful, and our top 5 best kratom for energy.
Kratom For Energy and focus
If you want the best Kratom for energy, consider strains such as Maeng da and Malaysian strains. These two will mostly boost your energy and focus better compared to the other strains.
As much as their other strains can help with energy and focus, they are more suited for pain relief and other relaxing benefits. Such include Borneo, Thai, Green Malay, Indo, and Red Vein strains.
Since Kratom products are dietary supplements, they are not evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. So, it is best to talk to your doctor first before using them. Also, stick to the recommended dosage by the manufacturer to get the most benefits.
In A Hurry? Here’s The Winner
Kats Botanicals Maeng Da Kratom Powder
Why is it better?
- Good for pain relief
- It does not lead to addiction
- Helps with relaxation
- It may boost your energy
15% Off Coupon: “SAVE15”
The Lineup At A Glance
Best for More Potency
- Enhances your wellness
- Boosts the user’s focus
- Good for fatigue
10% Off Coupon: “HEALTHCANAL”
Best for Inducing Calmness
- Induces calmness
- Soothes soreness
Best for Pain Relief
- Tested by third-party labs
- Can combat fatigue
- No synthetic substances
Best for Anxiety
- Can treat anxiety
- Re-energizes the body
- Good for pain relief
Top 5 Best Kratom for Energy (& Focus) in 2021
Kats Botanicals Maeng Da Kratom Powder
The product is highly versatile since it can work for pain relief, boost energy, and more. It should be a one-stop kratom strain for various applications to boost your health better.
- It relieves pain
- It boosts your energy
- The product relaxes the user
- It features analgesic properties
- It is not addictive
- Possible vomiting and nausea
- Some users experience stomach upsets
15% Off Coupon: “SAVE15”
The Maeng da kratom is probably the most commonly used kratom strain in the world. This strain is made by using white vein kratom to help with pain relief, among other benefits.
The white kratom strain used to make the product comes from the JongKong region. It is the same place you can also get the red vein kratom growing naturally.
The raw ingredients for making the product are dried outdoors for around 48 hours while the kratom leaves are still stemmed. This is an important production process, and it varies compared to drying red vein kratom, which is done indoors.
Once you get the product, you could use it for a wide range of applications. They include relieving pain, boosting your energy, helping you relax, and more. Most of the time, you can use it in the morning to help have enough energy to handle various projects during the day.
The product has alkaloids similar to morphine; however, the product does not have the same addiction as you would get with morphine. So, use the kratom strain as recommended, and you should end up with many benefits without worrying about addiction.
Kratom Crazy Super Green Kratom Capsules
These kratom capsules are heavily tested and certified by third-party labs as safe products to use. As such, you will be buying kratom products screened for the best purity and potency.
- Easy to swallow capsules
- Tested in third-party labs
- Can combat fatigue fast
- No synthetic substances
- Too much of it can easily lead to sedation
- Insufficient evidence for treating anxiety
Green kratom is native to southeast Asia, where it was used mostly for combating fatigue and recovering from working for long hours. It is how it ended up being a top choice for most people.
Fast forward to today, this Kratom strain is among the most used around the world. More people are always looking to boost their energy while working on a project.
The green kratom strain is different from the one mentioned above. It is different in the sense of how it is produced and how it works. Green maeng da is mostly used for those who want to deal with pain conditions. As such, it may be useful for treating chronic pain or depression.
The amount of green vein kratom you take can determine the effects you get. In small doses, this is the best kratom for energy and focus. You could also get pain relief too at low doses.
Things are different for those who use it in high doses. This is because it tends to have sedative effects at this point. As much as you may want more sedation, do that only when it is necessary.
Golden Monk White Bali Kratom Powder
This kratom strain has more potency than what you get with other strains. More potency is good for faster and effective performance. However, always start slowly before increasing the dosage.
- Enhances your wellness
- Boosts your focus
- Maintains feelings of optimism for hours
- Good for muscle cramps and fatigue
- It takes a long time to produce
- It can be too strong for newbies
10% Off Coupon: “HEALTHCANAL”
The white Kratom strain has its roots in Indonesia. The farmers and laborers would use it mostly for boosting their energy so that they could work for long hours. The white vein kratom still had cultural use in the same region for a long time. Right now, the world celebrates the use of white kratom as the most potent kratom strain ever.
It takes longer to grow and process this strain. Sometimes it can be years before the trees produce the large leaves manufacturers use to make the product. Also, it needs more time drying, up to four days, before proceeding to the next step. Well, once it is packaged, it is one of the strongest kratom strains available.
The strain is largely used as a wellness-enhancing supplement. This is because it provides the users with the feeling of optimism and motivation for hours after taking the capsules. It may also help with energy and focus, depending on how much you take.
This Kratom product is best suited for those who need to enjoy a morning boost of focus. Simply take a recommended dose of the strain in the morning, and you should have a great time ahead during the day.
This product is high in Mitragynine and 7-hydroxymitragynine. The users are advised to start slowly with the dose before taking more powder quantity per day. Always do so when you are introducing a new strain to your body.
Kraken Kratom Red Borneo Kratom Capsules
The product is made using safe methods by ensuring you get a pure product in the end. Also, the manufacturer tests it extensively for the presence of pathogens or heavy metals before selling it.
- Not too strong even for new users
- It is fast-acting
- Good for inducing calmness
- It is ideal for soothing soreness
- Easy to infuse in different culinary creations
- It not the best for focus boosting
- It is needed in large quantities to experience more benefits
Red Borneo is one of the most sought-after kratom strains in the world. This is because of its many benefits, such as pain relief, energy, and focus boosting, among others. Since it also comes from the beautiful Borneo island, it should be interesting to learn more about it.
The kratom trees grow naturally in this southeast Asian country. This has made it popular among the local users and other manufacturers too. Once the leaves are harvested, they are dried inside a bag for 48 hours. This will allow the water content from the leaves to evaporate, leaving behind the plant alkaloids. Those are what you need for more health benefits.
The last step in making the powder involves exposing the leaves to sunlight for a couple of hours to release more alkaloids.
Red Borneo is common in our homes mostly because of its medium potency. It is not too strong but good enough to help you enjoy its benefits. That is why it is mostly used for making soups, smoothies, and many other culinary creations.
Kratom users also enjoy this stain since it has calm-inducing properties. Maybe you have been experiencing stress throughout the day; this is what you need to calm the stress triggers. The same is also ideal for recovering from soreness faster.
Kratom Spot Red Vein Kratom Powder
The strain excels at helping fight anxiety. This is more reason to consider getting it as it helps calm your nerves. It can also work as a sedative, depending on how much of the strain you take.
- It may help treat anxiety
- It helps re-energize the body
- The product can work as a sedative
- It may be used for pain relief
- A few complaints about experiencing dry mouth
- It can be too sedative when used in large quantities
There are many strains of Kratom in the market that sometimes you might get confused. Well, the red vein Kratom strain stands out for its performance on pain relief and boosting energy levels in the user. As such, it remains a highly sought-after strain of Kratom.
Like most best Kratom strains, this one is also found in Southeast Asia. Keep in mind that the red vein strain would also have different processing and drying methods to make it effective. In this case, there is an additional fermentation step important to lock in mitragynine and 7-hydroxymitragynine.
The product is unique since it needs more time and energy to produce it than the other strains. Well, all that hard work is worth it when you actually use the strain for various applications.
The manufacturer also ensures this strain goes through extensive lab-testing and pasteurization processes. This is crucial for checking that the product is pure and potent, as the client might expect.
Since it contains 100% red vein strain, it will be best for instant pain relief. Once you take the powder as recommended, give it a few minutes to generally notice the changes in your body. It may still help in fighting anxiety. Considering 19.1% of U.S adults have some type of anxiety disorder, it can be a nice way of fighting the condition.
How Does Kratom Work for Energy?
Kratom contains Mitragynine is the main alkaloid. These tiny components interact with the cell receptors, sending messages to the brain to boost energy.
Kratom will generally relieve the body of anxiety and depression. This is done by releasing endorphins and serotonin. In most cases, depression and anxiety would make the body remain in the flight state. As such, you end up wasting additional energy.
When depression and anxiety are minimized, you will have additional energy to work on other things and generally feel better.
Kratom will further induce acetylcholine production. This neurotransmitter is crucial for controlling various activities in your brain, such as attention, memory, and learning. It is why white vein Kratom or any other strain would boost focus.
Kratom may also boost energy levels by stimulating more blood flow to the veins and muscles.
Still on energy boost, Kratom also stimulates more noradrenaline and adrenaline production so that you end up with more energy upliftment in the body.
Kratom Dosage for Energy
Like any other supplement, the dosage will be a crucial factor to keep in mind. Kratom is best for ensuring you have better focus and a boost in energy in low doses. However, higher doses can easily lead to euphoria, sedation, and opiate-like experience.
If you are a beginner, the recommended dose is 2gm of Kratom. 4mg is a full dose, while 6gm is a strong dose for most users. High doses of Kratom may lead to nausea or euphoria.
Who can not use kratom?
As much as Kratom might be a safe product, it is possible to experience side effects. When you experience severe side effects, it is best to stop using Kratom. Below are some of the common side effects;
- Liver damage
- Dry mouth
If you are using prescription medications, it is also best not to use Kratom. You could still consult with your doctor to see if any of the Kratom strains could be used for various conditions.
When to use Kratom?
Kratom has gained a lot of popularity over the years because of its effectiveness. So, if you are going to use it, you may as well know when to use it.
If you have some conditions, Kratom can help treat or manage them. Below are some conditions that different types of Kratom may alleviate;
- Most kinds of pain
- Lack of energy
- Autoimmune disease
- PTSD etc.
Where Can I Buy Kratom?
Whether you are looking for Kratom one, Borneo Kratom, or white maeng da Kratom strain, they are easy to buy. All you have to do is find the best online kratom vendors. For illustration, we will consider Kats Botanicals.
The brand has been around for a long time, with many positive reviews. It is a sure way of knowing that you are getting quality products from a top brand too.
The customer support team is nice to help you place your purchase easily. Also, most of the brand’s products are within the affordable range.
Besides Kratom strains, you can also get other important health and wellness products from the same brand. Other alternatives to getting your Kratom supplies include Kraken Kratom and Golden Monk online stores.
How to Choose The Right Kratom for Energy?
Now that you know more about what Kratom can do, you would be inclined to look for the best Kratom strain to boost your energy. Here are quick tips to keep in mind.
- Go for the Maeng Da Kratom strain for boosting energy. As much as the others can do the same, this one is better
- Make sure the products are from top brands to ensure they are also high-quality
- Kratom is best for many other applications. So make sure the strain you choose also has other benefits in addition to boosting energy
- The brand reputation can help you pick the right strain too. If there are too many complaints, it is best to stay away
- Check out what other people say about the strain first. From the product reviews, you would know what to get for yourself as the best Kratom for energy
Health Benefits of Kratom
If you are new to using Kratom, you may not be sure what it can do for you. So long as you buy high-quality Kratom, there are many health benefits you can enjoy. Here are some of them;
- Kratom helps with relieving pain. This is due to the powerful alkaloids found in the Kratom plants used to make the powder or Kratom capsules. It is why such strains may be used for treating chronic pain.
- Kratom may also boost energy. It is why you are advised to use some of the Kratom strains in the morning to boost your energy for the day.
- You can also enjoy better sleep when using Kratom. This is because some strains lead to sedation. If you need to relax and sleep better, consider such strains.
- Still, Kratom has analgesic properties. In case you are experiencing muscle soreness, these products can help soothe them, among other benefits.
- Kratom can still act as a mood booster. This is especially when you use the red vein strain. It will be a nice way of starting your day with moods elevated already.
There are still more health benefits to experience when using Kratom. What is important is that you always follow the dosage recommendations as directed by the manufacturer.
Conclusion – Is it worth trying?
Keep in mind that the Food and Drug Administration does not evaluate kratom strains. However, Kat Botanicals and most Kratom vendors are mostly cGMP certified vendors. You can now be sure that the products are manufactured correctly with consumer safety in mind. Go ahead and give them a try to see how they work out for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
It depends on the strain you choose. In most cases, the results can kick in within 15 minutes.
The dose varies from one strain to another. However, do not overdose on it. Stay within 5gms of Kratom. If you go above 6gms, you are likely to induce euphoria.
Kratom is mostly used for energy-boosting, focusing, pain relief, mood-boosting, anxiety, depression, and more. Make sure to seek advice from your doctor first before using Kratom.
Since Kratom products are dietary supplements, the FDA does not evaluate them. As such, you need more professional advice before you can start using them.
+ 6 sources
Health Canal avoids using tertiary references. We have strict sourcing guidelines and rely on peer-reviewed studies, academic researches from medical associations and institutions. To ensure the accuracy of articles in Health Canal, you can read more about the editorial process here
- Fluyau, D. and Revadigar, N. (2017). Biochemical Benefits, Diagnosis, and Clinical Risks Evaluation of Kratom. Frontiers in Psychiatry, [online] 8. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5402527/ [Accessed 17 Mar. 2021].
- Veltri, C. and Grundmann, O. (2019). Current perspectives on the impact of Kratom use. Substance Abuse and Rehabilitation, [online] Volume 10, pp.23–31. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6612999/ [Accessed 17 Mar. 2021].
- Ismail, I., Wahab, S., Sidi, H., Das, S., Lin, L.J. and Razali, R. (2018). Kratom and Future Treatment for the Opioid Addiction and Chronic Pain: Periculo Beneficium? Current Drug Targets, [online] 20(2), pp.166–172. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28443503/ [Accessed 17 Mar. 2021].
- Nih.gov. (2017). NIMH» Any Anxiety Disorder. [online] Available at: https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/statistics/any-anxiety-disorder.shtml#:~:text=Prevalence%20of%20Any%20Anxiety%20Disorder%20Among%20Adults,-Based%20on%20diagnostic&text=An%20estimated%2019.1%25%20of%20U.S.,than%20for%20males%20(14.3%25). [Accessed 17 Mar. 2021].
- Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (2020). Current Good Manufacturing Practice (CGMP) Regulations. [online] U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Available at: https://www.fda.gov/drugs/pharmaceutical-quality-resources/current-good-manufacturing-practice-cgmp-regulations [Accessed 17 Mar. 2021].