Gundry MD Longevity Max Reviews 2024 (31% Off Discount)
All articles are produced independently. When you click our links for purchasing products, we earn an affiliate commission. Learn more about how we earn revenue by reading our advertise disclaimer.
- Manufactured by Gundry MD
- Support against free radical damage
- Supports natural levels of sirtuins and NAD
- Tested at an independent third-party facility
- Positive impact on the metabolism
- Contains Cytochrome C oxidase
- Promotes all-day wakefulness
- Manufactured by Gundry MD
- Third-party tested
- 90-day money-back guarantee
- Energy and metabolism-boosting
- Protects against free radicals
- Promotes feeling younger, stronger, sharper, and healthier
- Energy-boosting solution
Exclusively With Our Above Ambassador Link
About Gundry MD
Dr. Steven Gundry left his position at California’s Loma Linda University Medical Center to start The Center for Restorative Medicine. The last 14 years have been spent studying the human microbiome, developing the principles for Holobiotics, and creating Gundry MD.
Gundry MD’s mission is “to help dramatically improve human health, happiness, and longevity through my unique vision of diet and nutrition.” To achieve this mission, Dr. Gundry has created a line of vitamins and supplements like Longevity Max.
What Is Gundry MD Longevity Max?
Longevity Max is an energy-boosting product designed to make people feel more youthful, more energetic, mentally sharper, and healthier as they go through the aging process. It supports natural levels of sirtuins and NAD.
Feature Product & Coupon
Gundry MD Longevity Max
- An increase in stamina and endurance
- Support against free radical damage
- Positive impact on the metabolism and digestion
- Results vary depending on the initial health of the user
- Some reports of adverse side effects, especially in those exceeding recommended dosages
- Pricier than a few other energy-boosting options on the market
Exclusively With Our Above Ambassador Link
How Does Longevity Max Work?
Gundry MD Longevity Max uses potent compounds to support the body’s NAD and sirtuins levels. NAD relates to a person’s energy level, while sirtuins relate to feeling youthful.
Users of Longevity Max report feelings of increased physical energy. There are also users that claim to have increased mental sharpness and a return of vitality.
Health Benefits Of Longevity Max
The numerous health benefits of consuming Longevity Max are promising. The product promotes strength and health, leaving the body feeling more youthful. By increasing sirtuin levels, this nutritional supplement usage leads to increased stamina, youthful vitality, and endurance.
In addition, Longevity Max protects against free radical damage — a leading cause of low energy. It also sharpens the mind, improves mood, and leads to enhanced mental energy.
Gundry MD Longevity Max Ingredients
The Longevity Max supplement contains many natural ingredients that claim to improve strength and overall health. The main components are niacin (0.83mg NEO 5%), copper (0.2 mg 22%), and a proprietary blend consisting of wasabi extract and theacrine cuprous niacin (“as NAD3”) rosemary extract and NeuroFactor whole coffee fruit extract (known as NAD3’m Matrix.)
NAD3 is a powerful form of niacin. Studies show that niacin (vitamin B3) is a water-soluble B vitamin found in certain foods. It can also be added to foods and sold as a supplement. Two of the most popular forms of niacin found in supplements and food are nicotinic acid and nicotinamide.
Niacin is a coenzyme in the body. More than 400 enzymes depend on it for different reactions. Niacin converts nutrients into energy, makes cholesterol and fats, repairs DNA, and has antioxidant effects.
According to the Department of Exercise and Sport Science and Human Performance Lab & Exercise Biochemistry Lab at the University of Mary Hardin Baylor, Belton, TX, Theacrine is a purine alkaloid found in certain types of coffee, tea, and fruits.
It supports natural sirtuin production, sometimes called “youth genes,” which help people stay healthy and strong as they age. Theacrine also has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties.
Recent research also shows that it can increase energy levels and reduce fatigue. In addition, sirtuins have significant effects on focus, concentration, motivation, and exercise.
Two of the most common pathogens involved in foodborne illnesses are Escherichiacoli O157-H7 and Staphylococcus Aureus. Food safety is dependent on the control of these pathogens.
Natural antimicrobial compounds found in edible plants are of particular interest to food safety. Consumers prefer natural, “greener” foods. Allyl isothiocyanate, also known as AITC, is an antimicrobial substance naturally found in Japanese horseradish and other edible plants. It has been shown that pure AITC and wasabi oil (essential oils) have antibacterial properties against various bacteria.
In addition to its antibacterial effects, this extremely rare Japanese root supports metabolism, which can naturally slow down as a person ages.
Copper is vital to human health and energy. Copper enzymes control many physiologic pathways, including energy production, iron metabolism, and connective tissue maturation.
Copper in the Longevity Max supplement is a copper-dependent enzyme called Cytochrome C oxidase. This enzyme can work with the body to create the vital energy-storing molecule ATP. Thus, copper plays an essential role in cellular energy production.
Copper deficiency can also be caused by malnutrition, malabsorption, or excessive zinc intake. It can also be acquired or inherited. The symptoms include defects in blood cells and bone and connective tissue abnormalities and neurologic disorders. Taking Longevity Max can help the body maintain copper levels to keep it active and healthy.
How To Take Longevity Max?
Take one capsule each morning before you eat. A steady energy levels boost may be felt within 10-20 mins. This is normal and a sign that your body is producing sirtuins and NAD.
Is Longevity Max Safe?
Longevity Max is manufactured in the USA, and Gundry MD uses only premium extracts. Every batch is tested at an independent third-party facility for purity and quality. While it is considered safe, consulting a physician before beginning any new supplement is recommended.
Longevity Max Reviews: What Do Real Users Say?
With this being said, you might want to check out what real users say about the brand, their excellent customer service, their free shipping, and other services of the company.
You’ll be glad to know that most of the product’s reviews range from a 3-star review to a 5-star review showing how much effort they give to please their customers.
Feel energetic which sustains itself all day long. I have used longevity max for 6 months and feel it contributes to my ability to keep going all day long.Norma N
It is difficult for me to rate any of Gundry’s supplements individually since I take so many: prebiotic, probiotic, power blues, vital reds, primal plants, energy renew, and longevity max. Before I started taking any of them, I felt tired and foggy. But now I have lots of energy and my thinking and memory have improved. I do not follow all of his dietary recommendations, but I am guided by them. I also bike, swim, and ski regularly. I am 75, and my health is great.Nicolette
I needed help! I didn’t have much energy and couldn’t focus on tasks. I’d crash every afternoon and had to build in time for a nap which didn’t help my productivity. Everything changed with Longevity Max (LM). It helps me get through my days with energy and focus. No more naps, no lost productivity, and now I feel better about myself. I even have enough energy to get back into tennis. I guess you can say LM helped me get back into the “game of life.”Teresa N
Alternatives To Longevity Max
- Promotes all-day wakefulness and clearer thinking
- Helps maintain a healthy metabolism
- Helps exercise recovery
- Helps the body defend against free radicals
- Results vary per person
- Potential side effects include stomach cramping and diarrhea
Bronson Rhodiola Rosea
- Supports healthy brain function
- Provides stress and mood support
- Non-GMO, gluten-free, and soy-free
- Contains lectin
- Results vary from person to person
For those wishing to boost energy levels and become more active, Gundry MD Longevity Max is a good option. Many reports they no longer feel sluggish, tired, or unmotivated after starting the energy-boosting supplement, and they are able to spend more time with friends and family.
Frequently Asked Questions
Longevity Max uses potent compounds to support the body’s levels of sirtuins and NAD. NAD directly relates to energy levels, while sirtuins directly relate to how young a person feels.
It is not uncommon for people to have different results using the same compound. People who are not satisfied with Longevity Max may be entitled to a refund. Gundry MD allows customers to send back empty bottles within 90 days and receive a refund for their purchase.
Longevity Max is texted for safety by third-party facilities.
Allergic reactions can occur and using more than the recommended dosage can lead to severe side effects.
Gundry MD customer support is available through two platforms. There is an email option for Gundry MD’s customer service by using the email address [email protected] or telephone at (800) 852-0477.
No, Gundry MD doesn’t sell its products on Amazon.
+ 6 sources
Health Canal avoids using tertiary references. We have strict sourcing guidelines and rely on peer-reviewed studies, academic researches from medical associations and institutions. To ensure the accuracy of articles in Health Canal, you can read more about the editorial process here
- Katya Vargas-Ortiz, Victoriano Pérez-Vázquez and Macías-Cervantes, M.H. (2019). Exercise and Sirtuins: A Way to Mitochondrial Health in Skeletal Muscle. [online] 20(11), pp.2717–2717. doi:https://doi.org/10.3390/ijms20112717.
- Nih.gov. (2021). Office of Dietary Supplements – Niacin. [online] Available at: https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Niacin-Consumer/.
- Martens, C.R., Denman, B.A., Mazzo, M.R., Armstrong, M., Reisdorph, N., McQueen, M.B., Chonchol, M. and Seals, D.R. (2018). Chronic nicotinamide riboside supplementation is well-tolerated and elevates NAD+ in healthy middle-aged and older adults. [online] 9(1). doi:https://doi.org/10.1038/s41467-018-03421-7.
- Taylor, L., Mumford, P.W., Roberts, M., Hayward, S., Mullins, J., Urbina, S. and Wilborn, C. (2016). Safety of TeaCrine®, a non-habituating, naturally-occurring purine alkaloid over eight weeks of continuous use. [online] 13(1). doi:https://doi.org/10.1186/s12970-016-0113-3.
- FoodSafety.gov. (2019). Bacteria and Viruses. [online]. Available at: https://www.foodsafety.gov/food-poisoning/bacteria-and-viruses.
- Lu, Z., Dockery, C.R., Crosby, M.P., Chavarria, K., Patterson, B. and Giedd, M. (2016). Antibacterial Activities of Wasabi against Escherichia coli O157:H7 and Staphylococcus aureus. [online] 7. doi:https://doi.org/10.3389/fmicb.2016.01403.