The article is a subjective view on this topic written by writers specializing in medical writing.
It may reflect on a personal journey surrounding struggles with an illness or medical condition, involve product comparisons, diet considerations, or other health-related opinions.
Although the view is entirely that of the writer, it is based on academic experiences and scientific research they have conducted; it is fact-checked by a team of degreed medical experts, and validated by sources attached to the article.
The numbers in parenthesis (1,2,3) will take you to clickable links to related scientific papers.
Paleovalley Review 2023: Legitimate Or Scam Paleo Supplements?
All articles are produced independently. When you click our links for purchasing products, we earn an affiliate commission. Learn more about how we earn revenue by reading our advertise disclaimer.
- 100% natural ingredients
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- Wide selection of paleo-friendly products
- Offers free shipping on all orders above $75
- Friendly customer service
- Unique, attractive packaging
- Founded in 2017.
- Founded by wife/husband duo.
- Located in Colorado, USA.
- Manufactures snacks and supplements
- Boosts immune health.
- Energizes mind and body.
- Alleviates muscle and joint discomfort.
- Supports blood sugar
- Boosts digestive health
About The Brand
Paleovalley is among the best and most transparent paleo-friendly brands out there. It was co-founded in 2017 by Autumn and Chas Smith and is based in Colorado, USA. As a young adult, Autumn Smith endured several digestive issues. The couple researched the paleo diet and discovered that it had several beneficial properties that would restore Autumn’s digestive health.
From there, Autumn and Chas -– with the help of Chas’s brother Mathew – decided to study and manufacture products that adhere to strict health standards and focus solely on promoting good health. Paleovalley is a reliable brand that offers natural supplements at an affordable price. Their products come with a 60-day money-back guarantee. With an array of vitamins, minerals, and other natural ingredients, Paleovalley has something for everyone. From beef sticks to superfood bars, there’s sure to be something for everyone.
Top Bestseller Products Of Paleovalley In (December. 2023)
- 100% Grass Fed Beef Sticks – Best Overall
- Superfood Bars – Best Taste
- Organic Supergreens – Best Nutrient Varieties
- 100% Grass Fed Whey Protein – Best Quality
- 100% Grass Fed Bone Broth Protein – Best Flavor Alternatives
Is It Safe To Take Paleovalley Supplements?
Yes, Paleovalley supplements are safe and effective for human consumption. If you have any doubts about the ingredients, you can also check the product labels for more information. This will help you make sure you’re getting the most out of your supplements without compromising on quality or safety.
As with any dietary supplement, there is a chance of experiencing minor side effects when taking Paleovalley products. These may include headaches, nausea, bloating, or cramps. If you experience any of these symptoms, it is recommended that you stop taking the supplement immediately and consult with your healthcare provider before beginning any supplement regimen.
- Natural supplements with no artificial colors.
- Provides a range of vitamins, minerals, and other dietary supplement options.
- Products come with a 60-day money-back guarantee.
- Products contain high-quality ingredients such as grass-fed beef, organic fruits, and nuts.
- All products are third-party tested by a lab.
- Some products may be expensive for some people’s budgets.
- Not all Paleovalley products can be found in stores; they must be purchased directly from the company.
- Some products contain the ultra-processed additive maltodextrin.
The Line Up At A Glance
- Only beef sticks in the U.S. made from grass-fed cows.
- Delectable, spicy flavor.
- Packed with gut-friendly probiotics.
- Rich in minerals and antioxidants.
- No added sugar, soy, grains, or gluten.
- Great for adults and kids alike.
Best Nutrient Varieties
- No cereal grasses are used in production.
- Easily absorbable nutrients.
- Delicious taste.
- Contains nine essential amino acids.
- The drying method of production preserves whey and colostrum compounds.
- Contains gut-friendly properties.
Best Flavor Alternatives
- Great on-the-go healthy snack.
- Offers five different tasty flavors.
- Minimal natural sugars
Best Seller Paleovalley Products 2023
100% Grass Fed Beef Sticks
Paleovalley beef sticks are perfect for the Paleo-dieter or health-conscious individual in need of grass-fed jerky. Finding high-quality grass-fed beef sticks can be difficult, but Paleovalley provides one of the best-tasting options in today’s market!
- High protein content.
- Easy to ingest and digest.
- Contains probiotics.
- Questionable stick size.
Palleovalley’s 100% Grass Fed Beef Sticks are designed to cater to your paleo-snacking needs. The sticks are made with 100% grass-fed, grass-finished U.S.-sourced beef, which makes them an excellent source of complete and healthy protein. Palleovalley’s beef sticks come in a wide variety of flavors, including teriyaki, jalapeno, and garlic summer sausage. Each of the flavors is infused with organic spices, so you can enjoy the taste without worrying about added sugar (except for the teriyaki flavor, which contains a hint of organic raw honey).
Additionally, Palleovalley’s Beef Sticks contain no funny fillers or artificial additives. Not only are these Paleovalley snacks free from genetically modified organisms or non-GMO, but they are also gluten-free and soy-free. They are also free from added nitrates or nitrites. What’s more, the sticks are naturally fermented to provide an extra punch of gut health benefits.
Compared to conventional beef, grass-fed and finished beef offers higher omega-3 levels. Packed with essential ingredients like organic garlic powder, organic onion powder, organic mustard seed, and a host of essential minerals, grass-fed beef offers an abundance of nutritional benefits, all for 70 calories per container. It contains generous amounts of calcium, magnesium, potassium, zinc, phosphorus, and beta-carotene, along with iron, and vitamins A, B, D, E, and K, among others.
Paleovalley Superfood Bars are a great way to get your daily dose of essential vitamins and minerals without having to take a handful of pills. These bars come in various flavors, from herb-infused to protein-packed, and are made with only the highest quality ingredients.
- Available in five delicious flavors.
- No added sugar, soy, grains, or gluten.
- Sourced directly from grass-fed cows.
- High in protein.
- Hard to find in stores.
Paleovalley Superfood Bars are available in five nutrient-dense flavors, including Red Velvet, Lemon Meringue, Dark Chocolate Chip, Apple Cinnamon, and Pumpkin Spice. This healthy snack ensures you get all the nutrients and minerals your body needs to thrive. The bars are made using nutritious, organic, and antioxidant-rich superfoods, including ginger, turmeric, acerola cherry, spirulina, blueberries, spinach, broccoli, pumpkin seeds, and kale.
One of the main ingredients in Palleovalley’s Superfood Bar is bone broth. It contains a good amount of collagen that helps alleviate joint discomfort and also boosts skin health and elasticity. The rich amino acid content helps to improve your cardiovascular health. Each Superfood Bar contains approximately eight to nine net carbs, 45 milligrams of vitamin C and 8 grams of protein, thus making it an awesome low-carb, high-protein snack.
Paleovalley Superfood Bars contain zero added sugars, sugar alcohols, or artificial sweeteners. Each box contains 12 tasty protein bars that don’t necessarily need to be refrigerated.
Paleovalley Organic Supergreens is a great choice for those looking for natural, vegan-friendly supplements that are free of artificial colors and additives.
- Promotes better gut health.
- Boosts energy.
- Contains 23 certified organic greens.
- Includes prebiotics and digestive enzymes.
- Contains proprietary formulas without a detailed breakdown of all ingredients.
- Slightly expensive.
- Contains maltodextrin.
Paleovalley Organic Supergreens is one of the best powder superfood supplements designed to boost digestion, immunity, and energy levels. One thing that sets it aside from its competitors is the fact that it contains zero cereal grasses. The brand states that cereal grasses are loaded with highly inflammatory wheat germ agglutin that might result in unexpected health problems.
This supplement provides an array of vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients from organic greens such as spirulina, chlorella, and kale to antioxidant complex ingredients such as strawberry, turmeric, and tart cherry. The downside to this is the fact that they haven’t provided individual quantities of the ingredients because of the proprietary formulas. And it contains maltodextrin, a product that is inflammatory to the gut and interferes with a healthy gut microbiome.
The ingredients in the organic superfood complex (broccoli, spirulina, etc.) are loaded with vitamins A, C, and K that are associated with health benefits such as lower blood pressure, lower cholesterol, and other anti-inflammatory properties.
100% Grass Fed Whey Protein
Paleovalley’s 100% Grass Fed Whey Protein is an excellent source of high-quality protein that can help support muscle growth and recovery. It comes from grass-fed cows and is free of artificial hormones, antibiotics, and added fillers.
- Ideal for muscle building/maintenance.
- Helps in the development of nails, hair, and skin.
- High supply of nutrients and antioxidants.
- Contains digestive enzymes.
- High price point.
Paleovalley’s 100% Grass Fed Whey Protein is available in chocolate and vanilla flavors. Both flavors are highly absorbable and boast a 133 Digestible Indispensable Amino Acid Score or DIAAS. The DIAAS is a system used to estimate protein quality in human foods.
100% Grass Fed Whey Protein is ideal for burning fat and building/maintaining muscle. It’s a complete protein that contains all nine essential amino acids for a total of 15 grams of protein per serving with 2.5 mg of iron and is also full of high-branched-chain amino acids. Whey Protein’s unique compounds also contribute to better immune health, improved blood pressure, optimum blood sugar levels, and so on. The vanilla flavor’s rich colostrum content helps boost immune cell activity and lower gut permeability, among other benefits.
Each bag of Grass Fed Whey Protein contains 30 servings. It mixes rather well with water or any beverage of your choice. Rest assured that this product is non-GMO, as well as gluten, grain, and soy free.
100% Grass Fed Bone Broth Protein
Paleovalley’s 100% Grass Fed Bone Broth Protein is an amazing dietary supplement for anyone looking to improve their health and fitness.
- Mixes rather well with any beverage.
- Helps with digestion and inflammation.
- Great for joint support and bone development.
- Unpleasant taste.
- Contains maltodextrin.
Grass Fed Bone Broth Protein is available in chocolate and unflavored options. They both contain a rich amount of collagen protein which helps boost metabolism, improve digestion, lower heart disease, and boost the development of hair, skin, and nails, among other benefits. The developers of this unique product created it with the intention of making collagen easier to be incorporated into your diet easier and faster.
Unlike other collagen supplements in the market, Paleovalley sources the bone broth protein from the bones of 100% grass-fed cattle. The bone broth protein is made by simmering all bones to extract a good amount of proteins and nutrients. They then use an advanced drying method to convert the liquid broth into fine powder.
When you mix the broth protein with tea, coffee, or a preferred beverage of your choice, you might notice a mild beef flavor, some call it nutty, which might be a bit unpleasant.
What Do We Like About Paleovalley?
We like that Paleovalley products are made with quality ingredients and come with a 60-day money-back guarantee. In addition, the company is committed to the sustainability and ethical sourcing of its ingredients. Although the price can be slightly higher than most other brands, their products are of high quality. The shipping process is fast and reliable, and they have a friendly customer support desk available to answer any questions.
Paleovalley is a great choice for those looking for natural, non-GMO supplements that are free of artificial colors and most additives. They offer a wide selection of vitamins, minerals, and other dietary supplements in various forms and dosages to meet many of their customers’ needs.
Paleovalley Reviews: What Do Real Users Say?
“Ordered for the first time and we will be ordering again. The Paleo valley beef sticks are delicious and so convenient for our in to go life style we have. We believe in our goodness for our body and this beef stick provides that for us. Will 100% buy again!”Leslie
“I have loved my superfood bars so far! For once, I don’t feel like I can immediately taste artificial sweeteners when I bite into my protein bar. I highly recommend the apple cinnamon or pumpkin flavors. These will be my go to protein snack from now on!”Anonymous
“Not as good tasting as I was expecting”Brenda
“I was drawn to this product out of necessity at the beginning. I’m pregnant and haven’t been getting enough greens because I have had so many food aversions. Finding a greens supplement that doesn’t have wheatgrass or barley was a huge task… most have those ingredients. This one has NO CEREAL GRAINS and best of all: tastes great and makes me feel good. 10/10 recommend.”Berry
“Good quality super food that I add to smoothies. Tastes good and helps my energy level and supplements diet when eating fresh produce is challenging.”BStandridge
Alternatives To Paleovalley
- 60-day money-back guarantee.
- Awesome taste.
- Wide product variety.
- Products are not third-party tested.
- Boosts productivity.
- Third-party-tested, plant-based ingredients.
- Long-term health benefits.
- Unpleasant taste.
Amy Myers MD
- Alleviates symptoms of leaky gut.
- 90-day money-back guarantee.
- Offers free shipping.
- Utilizes proprietary blends.
We believe that Paleovalley supplements may be a great choice for those looking to support their health and well-being naturally. With quality ingredients and an affordable price tag, these supplements are definitely worth considering.
Although some customers might experience minor side effects when starting out, these can usually be avoided by consulting a healthcare provider and following the product label instructions. As always, it is important to maintain a healthy diet and consistent exercise regimen for the best results.
We hope our review has given you enough information to make an informed decision about whether this supplement brand is right for you!
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! Paleovalley products are made with quality ingredients and come with a 60-day money-back guarantee. They offer value for your price and have proven to be beneficial to your health based on several Paleovalley reviews.
No, approval of supplements is not within FDA’s jurisdiction. They have, however, undergone rigorous safety and quality testing to ensure their products are safe and effective for human consumption.
Depending on your individual needs, it is recommended to take a Paleovalley Beef Stick 1-3 times per day. It is important to read the product label and follow all directions for use to get the most out of this supplement.
Prices for Paleovalley products vary depending on what you’re looking for. Generally, you can expect to spend anywhere from $15-50 for individual vitamins and supplements, with subscription discounts available when ordering multiple bottles or boxes at once.
+ 9 sources
Health Canal avoids using tertiary references. We have strict sourcing guidelines and rely on peer-reviewed studies, academic researches from medical associations and institutions. To ensure the accuracy of articles in Health Canal, you can read more about the editorial process here
- Karwowska, M. and Kononiuk, A. (2020). Nitrates/Nitrites in Food—Risk for Nitrosative Stress and Benefits. Antioxidants, [online] 9(3), p.241. doi:10.3390/antiox9030241.
- Ponnampalam, E., Mann, N.J. and Sinclair, A.J. (2006). Effect of feeding systems on omega-3 fatty acids, conjugated linoleic acid and trans fatty acids in… [online] ResearchGate. Available at: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/7276437_Effect_of_feeding_systems_on_omega-3_fatty_acids_conjugated_linoleic_acid_and_trans_fatty_acids_in_Australian_beef_cuts_Potential_impact_on_human_health.
- Clark, K.L., Sebastianelli, W., Flechsenhar, K.R., Aukermann, D.F., Meza, F., Millard, R.L., Deitch, J.R., Sherbondy, P.S. and Albert, A. (2008). 24-Week study on the use of collagen hydrolysate as a dietary supplement in athletes with activity-related joint pain. Current Medical Research and Opinion, [online] 24(5), pp.1485–1496. doi:10.1185/030079908×291967.
- Barati, M., Jabbari, M., Navekar, R., Farahmand, F., Zeinalian, R., Salehi‐Sahlabadi, A., Abbaszadeh, N., Mokari‐Yamchi, A. and Davoodi, S.H. (2020). Collagen supplementation for skin health: A mechanistic systematic review. Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, [online] 19(11), pp.2820–2829. doi:10.1111/jocd.13435.
- de Punder, K. and Pruimboom, L. (2013). The Dietary Intake of Wheat and other Cereal Grains and Their Role in Inflammation. Nutrients, [online] 5(3), pp.771–787. doi:10.3390/nu5030771.
- Bito, T., Okumura, E., Fujishima, M. and Watanabe, F. (2020). Potential of Chlorella as a Dietary Supplement to Promote Human Health. Nutrients, [online] 12(9), p.2524. doi:10.3390/nu12092524.
- Arnold, A.R. and Chassaing, B. (2019). Maltodextrin, Modern Stressor of the Intestinal Environment. Cellular and Molecular Gastroenterology and Hepatology, [online] 7(2), pp.475–476. doi:10.1016/j.jcmgh.2018.09.014.
- Dietary protein quality evaluation in human nutrition Report of an FAO Expert Consultation. (n.d.). [online] Available at: https://www.fao.org/ag/humannutrition/35978-02317b979a686a57aa4593304ffc17f06.pdf.
- Yang, J., Wang, H., Tong, X., Li, Z., Xu, J., Zhou, L., Zhou, B. and Qin, L. (2019). Effect of whey protein on blood pressure in pre‐ and mildly hypertensive adults: A randomized controlled study. Food Science & Nutrition, [online] 7(5), pp.1857–1864. doi:10.1002/fsn3.1040.