The article is a subjective view on this topic written by writers specializing in medical writing.
It may reflect on a personal journey surrounding struggles with an illness or medical condition, involve product comparisons, diet considerations, or other health-related opinions.
Although the view is entirely that of the writer, it is based on academic experiences and scientific research they have conducted; it is fact-checked by a team of degreed medical experts, and validated by sources attached to the article.
The numbers in parenthesis (1,2,3) will take you to clickable links to related scientific papers.
Relief Factor Reviews 2024: Ingredients, Benefits & Dosage
All articles are produced independently. When you click our links for purchasing products, we earn an affiliate commission. Learn more about how we earn revenue by reading our advertise disclaimer.
- The organic materials are entirely free of pharmaceuticals.
- Since it’s a botanical and organic remedy, there’s a slim possibility of side effects.
- Payment is accepted in the form of HSA cards.
- It has a liberal 90-day return period.
- Promedev LLC invented this product
- Alleviates common aches and pains
- Decreases Swelling
- Boosts Your Mobility
- Bolsters strong muscles & joints
About The Brand
The Relief Factor is a pain-relieving substance that claims to help consumers lessen body discomfort caused by regular activities, age, and exercise.
What’s not to enjoy about a recipe that aims to strengthen the body’s processes associated with swelling and pains while also recovering suppleness and range of motion?
This composition, which contains several organic substances, decreases inflammation and relieves joint soreness.
The quantity of Relief Factor reviews is rather impressive, as there is no more innovative method to appraise a product than by looking at what other people have to say about it.
What Is Relief Factor?
Promedev LLC in the United States promotes Relief Factor as an anti-inflammatory supplement. Unlike the traditional pharmaceutical medications that your doctor may recommend, this blend of herbs and fish oil provides 100 % safety.
Relief Factor Reviews: It is suitable for everybody, but it is specially designed for those who suffer from joint problems and other age-related medical problems.
This medicine can relieve body discomfort and inflammation in persons who are not just elderly but also those who have demanding occupations or fitness regimens.
Anti-inflammatories used to treat arthritis and other types of joint discomfort work by inhibiting the immunological reaction that causes pain.
On the other hand, this supplement operates by giving natural substances that, like pharmaceutical medicine, can successfully control inflammation.
Vitamin Relief Factor Calm and Relief Factor Energy have been included in the line-up as well. The first is a botanical medication that will assist you to unwind by reducing tension, whereas the latter is an adrenaline enhancer that will allow you to stay energetic.
Does Relief Factor Really Work?
The big question is, does Relief Factor really work?
Relief Factor Reviews: In a nutshell, yes, it does. As we have quoted above, Relief Factor can help to reduce joint discomfort by using organic anti and antioxidant substances to reduce swelling. Inflammation in the joints and muscles is a common trigger of pain and stiffness.
It’s a powerful combination that could help people suffering from minimal to intermediate to severe pain. The effectiveness of the substance is the outcome of extensive testing undertaken by a group of experts to develop a healthy option for treating joint soreness.
This medicine is designed to be a safe and effective option for pharmaceutical pain relievers that can affect internal organs.
Is Relief Factor Legit?
This joint pain product ought to have some favorable effects based on the given constituents. These are permitted ingredients in a joint and arthritis pain relief product.
This product, nonetheless, could be another ‘free trial fraud’ mostly because it works. But the company providing you a free pint in exchange for merely the shipping costs is a common approach to get you to sign up for a regular everyday living for a month’s supply.
There are no particular concerns on the internet on Relief Factor reviews consumer reports, so much so it’s worth remembering and using as a joint pain relief remedy.
Feature Product & Coupon
- As it’s a botanical and organic product, there’s a slim potential for side effects.
- According to the majority of Relief Factor review evaluations on the factor of Customer Relief, most customers appear to be pleased with the functionality of the items.
- Aside from the mentioned advantages, the goods may provide additional health advantages to their users.
- There is insufficient clinical evidence to back up the product’s claimed effectiveness.
- Users must take the vitamins three times a day, with four units of substance every intake, which makes adherence difficult.
- Clients are involuntarily enrolled for future orders, and canceling the membership may be difficult.
Relief Factor Ingredients
This solution contains four key substances that work together to provide great pain and muscle relief, similar to that provided by pharmaceutical medications. Let’s glance at what some additional components work to understand better how the product functions.
The Relief Factor was created to assist the body in combating pain and inflammation. People with persistent but minor joint problems may benefit from the product. Still, people with chronic or developed joint pain issues should receive professional counsel or pursue a more potent treatment option.
Each day, a slew of new vitamins hit the shelves. There aren’t many that are as effective and useful as Relief Factor. In addition, the ingredients’ quality and the production facility’s sanitary conditions are of a high degree.
The recipe has been clinically established over the last 15 years and has been tried and true. The human body possesses the ability to resist muscle discomfort and bodily aches.
Relief Factor vs. Natural Balance
Inflammation-response therapy isn’t a new concept, as countless reviews can confirm. So, how does Relief Factor stack up against its rivals?
This Relief Factor review has developed a list of parallels and distinctions between the two brands, which can be found below. So, which business is deserving of filling your pill organizer? Let’s have a look.
- Provides a subscription plan for most of their items, including pain reduction, tiredness, and stress release
- No international shipping is available
- Customer feedback is scarce
- Provides fruit and vegetable-based dietary supplements
- Users can also choose to subscribe to the service, which is more expensive than Relief Factor
- On their website, they offer health counseling
- More feedback from customers
Turmeric is thought to be helpful for your joints because of its curcumin concentration. This is the element in the Relief Factor that has the most anti-inflammatory capabilities of all the compounds.
Curcumin has been found to have a spectrum of pharmacological qualities, such as being an effective therapy for diabetes, Parkinson’s disease, arthritis, cardiovascular illness, and pulmonary disease.
This potent vasodilator, derived from the herb Epimedium, serves to build blood arteries so that additional blood can flow through them. It contains nitric oxide, which opens blood arteries to let the additional blood flow, resulting in tissue perfusion.
Increased oxygen allows cells to operate effectively and heal themselves more quickly, resulting in less long-term joint pain.
Japanese Fleeceflower (Resveratrol)
This is one of the supplement’s key constituents. For its blood flow-improving properties, resveratrol is included in the Relief Factor recipe.
It aids in the proper circulation of blood to all body regions and promotes the functionality of blood vessels—resveratrol aids in preventing joint discomfort. Resveratrol’s anti-inflammatory properties are particularly significant in the Relief Factor supplement’s underlying purpose.
Omega-3 fatty acids have a slew of health advantages. Omega-3s can be found in foods like fatty fish, fish oil, and chia seeds, but many individuals take supplements as they don’t receive plenty from their meals.
Omega-3 fatty acids are essential for eyesight and the brain’s functioning. The following are some of the advantages of including omega-3 in your meals or consuming a multivitamin:
- Helps reduce the number of inflammatory molecules released by your system
- Blood clots are less likely to occur
- Maintains the clean and silky lining of blood vessels
- Some people take Omega-3 fatty acids to assist in decreasing their triglyceride concentrations.
- Omega-3 fatty acids have been shown to boost energy levels and psychological well-being.
Alternatives To Relief Factor
Physio Flex Pro
- Fast-acting, an easy-to-absorb substance with no adverse reactions
- A multi-effect treatment that stimulates, emulsifies, and aids in the management of pain and inflammation
- The specialized website is the only place where you may get it
1MD Move MD
- Scientifically-proven ingredients
- Helps lubricate joints to lower stiffness
- Fast results
- Not vegan-friendly
- Unsuitable for users with milk or egg allergies
- Stylish and colorful packaging
- Formula is 100% effective
- Highly transparent and trusted among consumers
- Slightly expensive
Health Benefits Of Relief Factor
Countless individuals throughout the globe suffer from aches and pains caused by arthritis and aging.
Such folks might get some relief from their difficulties securely and dependably with natural remedies like Relief Factor.
Aside from the apparent, Relief Factor has a variety of advantages for its consumers. The numerous ways that this supplement may provide aid are outlined below:
- Helps in managing inflammation more effectively.
- Helps to alleviate the symptoms of gout over time.
- Decreases arthritis pain significantly
- Improved mental performance
- It enhances the body’s natural response and healing process.
- The all-natural ingredients promote a strong immune system that helps in the relief of incapacitating persistent lower back pain.
- Improves the heart’s condition and general well-being improves.
- This supplement aids strong joints and muscles.
Relief Factor Side Effects
Relief Factor Reviews – Relief Factor has remained on the marketplace for decades, and users have never recorded adverse side effects.
According to the brand’s site, you should start with three packs, which equals 12 capsules each day. Side effects such as drowsiness, watery bowel, and nosebleeds are common in the initial phases of taking the Relief Factor, but they will fade over time.
Fish oil might be bothersome to specific individuals, especially those who have sensitive stomachs. The adverse reactions will be reduced if this mixture is taken with meals.
Individuals who are utilizing blood thinners should also seek medical advice before starting this regimen. Some of the chemicals in this composition boost healthy blood flow, causing undesirable interactions in the circulatory system.
However, you should seek medical assistance for specific instructions from a healthcare provider on utilizing the product.
How To Take Relief Factor?
This item is delivered in packets. Two capsules are in one packet, while two soft gels are in the other. The suggested intake differs based on the person’s health, per the supplement’s supplier.
To obtain the desired results, begin with three packs each day. However, if the discomfort is extreme, you should take four packets every day. As the swelling goes down, cut back to 2 to 3 packages.
Consume one pack in the morning, two at lunchtime, and the other at nighttime when consuming four loads. If you’re taking three packets, all you have to do is reduce the two packs taken at lunchtime to one as described above.
If you’re taking two packs in a day, take one during the morning hours and the other at night.
Relief Factor Reviews Consumer Reports
On the web, client feedback is hard to come by. This is attributable to the reality that the company regulates its goods. There is no other client input other than through its site.
Relief Factor Reviews – Relief Factor has garnered conflicting feedback from its customers, as one might anticipate. Regrettably, the vast majority of them are unfavorable.
This product, according to one customer, helps to relieve muscle soreness. Nonetheless, because his blood pressure increased due to taking this supplement, he encouraged users to keep a close eye on their blood pressure if they chose to use it.
Relief Factor, according to another customer, is a rip-off. He went on to say that the maker had hidden fees. As a result, if you decide to purchase this product, you are prone to losing all of your money.
Because of these viewpoints, you may consider purchasing this product or trying another more beneficial vitamin.
Relief Factor Reviews:
I absolutely loved it! I used it for just a week, and I felt and saw a decreased inflammation and pain in my right knee. Highly recommend.Mory
This Relief Factor supplement truly helped my mum regain her mobility. I am grateful.Janet
Relief Factor Reviews – The vast array of joint remedies available demonstrates virtually limitless options whenever it regards selection. We always recommend selecting goods that are genuine and marketed ethically.
The relief Factor seems to be a high-quality product that works. Although it is a bit more pricey than some other supplements in this genre, it holds many experimentally verified substances that warrant the price.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Relief Factor is an anti-inflammatory substance that purports to aid in the alleviation of joint discomfort. Our investigation indicates that some of the content is excellent; nevertheless, we are concerned with their subscription plan, which appears to be producing issues for some clients. We haven’t found anything better.
Your prescription may take several weeks to begin functioning. It can take anywhere from 15 minutes to eight hours, depending on the drug. Infusion drugs do not have pain relievers, so you might have to continue taking pain relievers for RA. The administration of infusions can take many hours.
Yes, the Relief Factor is completely safe. There’s no justification for thinking the Relief Factor isn’t safe because the components are totally safe. The ingredients have all undergone clinical testing to ensure their suitability.
The relief Factor comprises botanical and fish oil elements that help the body battle aches and pains constructively. It does not affect Morphine addiction. If you have to take Morphine for an extended period, your body may get resistant to it.
To manage your pain, you will require greater dosages. Consult a physician if you’re concerned about your dependence or would like to learn more about avoiding signs of withdrawal.
If you are intolerant to soy or fish oil, the product could trigger a reaction. For people who have sensitive stomachs, fish oil should be taken with meals to prevent stomach distress. It has the potential to induce bleeding in people who have been identified with blood coagulation abnormalities.
Loose stools, nosebleeds, and drowsiness are all rare adverse reactions. Please seek medical advice before starting any new medicine if you are currently on one.
The company offers a 90-day money-back guarantee. The item can be returned for reimbursement within 90 days of buying. Nevertheless, delivery fees are not refundable.
The package must be returned in its original blue and green bag, unopened and undamaged, to be eligible for a rebate. Clearly mark the parcel as “refused” and return it.
This item is not obtainable in your local pharmacy. You must go to the relief factor’s website to obtain this product.
The Relief Factor appears to be a promising anti-inflammatory remedy, claiming to be beneficial in pain relief. This remark may be correct, but it really doesn’t address the underlying problem.
As a result, it is recommended that you try other remedies, which relieve swelling and discomfort without making any deceptive claims.
+ 4 sources
Health Canal avoids using tertiary references. We have strict sourcing guidelines and rely on peer-reviewed studies, academic researches from medical associations and institutions. To ensure the accuracy of articles in Health Canal, you can read more about the editorial process here
- Daily, J.W., Yang, M. and Park, S. (2016). Efficacy of Turmeric Extracts and Curcumin for Alleviating the Symptoms of Joint Arthritis: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Clinical Trials. Journal of Medicinal Food, [online] 19(8), pp.717–729. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5003001/
- Chao Wei, C., Qi Ping, D., Tian You, F., Yong Qiang, C. and Tao, C. (2016). Icariin Prevents Cartilage and Bone Degradation in Experimental Models of Arthritis. Mediators of Inflammation, [online] 2016, pp.1–10. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27199510/
- Fremont, L. (2000). Biological effects of resveratrol. [online] 66(8), pp.663–73. doi:https://doi.org/10.1016/s0024-3205(99)00410-5.
- Goldberg, R.J. and Katz, J. (2007). A meta-analysis of the analgesic effects of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acid supplementation for inflammatory joint pain. Pain, [online] 129(1), pp.210–223. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17335973/