TestoPrime Reviews 2023: Is It A Legit Testosterone Supplement?
All articles are produced independently. When you click our links for purchasing products, we earn an affiliate commission. Learn more about how we earn revenue by reading our advertise disclaimer.
- 100% Lifetime Money-Back Guarantee
- No Prescription Required
- All Natural Ingredients
- Manufactured in FDA-Approved Facilities
- The product naturally increases testosterone in men.
- Money-back guarantee
- Clinically-studied ingredients
- Developed in an FDA-certified facility
- Free shipping
- Non-GMO and Vegan
- Aids in reducing stress
- No synthetic ingredients
What Is Testoprime?
As you get older, you may start to notice your body changing. You may be suffering from a testosterone deficiency. Regulating your testosterone hormone levels is essential for males to feel at their best. Some side effects of low testosterone levels are excessive weight gain, erectile dysfunction, and low energy levels.
Many testosterone supplements, prescriptions, and steroids on the market today claim to increase testosterone levels, but knowing if it is a legit testosterone booster can be a challenge. We will review one natural testosterone-boosting supplement today.
TestoPrime is an all-natural supplement that supports testosterone production. This natural testosterone booster claims to target side effects that occur in men when they develop low levels of testosterone.
TestoPrime supplements’ main goal is to help men of all ages feel in their prime. Some of the benefits of using TestoPrime promises to deliver are to increase physical and mental energy levels, help burn fat and build lean muscle, and improve your overall mood.
When your body is dealing with low testosterone production, you can feel worn down and tired all the time and lack overall motivation. TestoPrime promises to reverse these unwanted symptoms in just a few weeks.
Take a look below at this TestoPrime review to see if this testosterone booster is ok for you.
Feature Product & Coupon
- Boost testosterone levels
- Lifetime guarantee money-back
- Clean ingredients
- No prescription needed
- Product is expensive
- Limited amount of customer reviews
- Large dosage each day
Does TestoPrime Really Work?
TestoPrime must be taken regularly in order to see or feel any results. TestoPrime mentions that results can vary from person to person. Still, many TestoPrime users notice a positive difference in healthy testosterone levels.
Some changes you may notice are an increase in energy and stamina, less brain fog, an increase in muscle mass, and an improvement in sexual function. They highly recommend taking the 3-month supply of TestoPrime supplement for best results.
The TestoPrime testosterone supplement promises to raise testosterone levels, sex drive and enhance lean muscle mass.
TestoPrime supplement contains twelve all-natural and clinically-supported ingredients. All supplements are manufactured in an FDA-approved facility and are Non-GMO, soy-free, grain-free, dairy-free, and vegan.
The ingredients are found from natural sources and do not require a prescription from your doctor. The brand does not use any fillers, synthetic alternatives, steroids, dyes, additives, or thickeners. They feel that supporting your existing testosterone with quality ingredients will help rejuvenate your body’s natural testosterone production.
- D-aspartic acid 2,000mg
- Panax Ginseng 8,000mg
- Ashwagandha Extract 668mg
- Fenugreek 800mg
- Green Tea Extract 4,000mg
- Pomegranate Extract 360mg
- Vitamin D
- Zinc 40mg
- Vitamin B6 5.6mg
- Vitamin B5 8mg
- Garlic Extract 1,200mg
- Black Pepper Extract
Below we will further discuss some key ingredients.
D-aspartic acid is a naturally occurring amino acid that can be consumed in supplement form to help boost low testosterone levels.
Research has found that d-aspartic acid supplements can increase total testosterone levels in men who have no prior resistance training. It is said that more clinical human studies need to be completed.
Panax ginseng is a potent antioxidant that has been used in China for centuries for various health ailments. This powerful antioxidant helps boost energy levels, increases your sex drive, and alleviates symptoms of fatigue.
A controlled study completed on healthy individuals taking Panax ginseng while exercising resulted in higher levels of stamina and energy.
Ashwagandha is a plant that grows in Asia and Africa. It is extracted and used to help stress levels, improve endurance, and improve immunity.
A study completed on 50 healthy adult males and females found that ashwagandha root extract enhances cardiorespiratory endurance, which is how your heart, lungs, and muscles perform during high physical activity. It also improves the quality of life in healthy, active adults.
Fenugreek is an herb that is typically found in the Mediterranean commonly used in alternative medicine. In fact, this supplement is recommended for athletes and active males. Clinical trials suggest that fenugreek has a significant effect on total testosterone levels in males.
A study completed on sixty healthy males demonstrated that fenugreek supplements taken over an eight-week period showed a significant decrease in body fat without hindering muscle strength and definition.
Green Tea Extract
Green tea extract is a supplement derived from the plant. It contains high levels of antioxidants and vitamins. Many individuals consume this supplement for weight loss, skin and liver health, and natural energy.
Green tea is a natural ingredient that provides a multitude of health benefits. Studies in Japan have found that this potent extract can help reduce body fat and lower blood pressure.
Pomegranate fruit is widely known for its high source of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory benefits. Pomegranate extract is derived from the fruit and can be added to supplements like TestoPrime for health benefits.
There are many proven health benefits from consuming pomegranate extracts, like anticarcinogenic prevention against numerous cancers, gut health, skin health, obesity, and other diseases.
Vitamin D is an essential vitamin for your immune system, bone density, muscle growth, and heart health. Studies show that if you have a vitamin D deficiency, your body can lack muscle strength, which in turn can hinder weight loss.
That said, it is vital to ensure you get enough essential nutrients to maintain your vitamin levels.
Zinc is a vital mineral that is added to dietary supplements to provide many health benefits. In TestoPrime, it works with green tea extract to increase energy and strength.
If your body is deficient in zinc, your testosterone levels can suffer.
Vitamin B6 is an essential supplement for your central nervous system and metabolism. Countless studies have determined the positive brain health benefits that vitamin B has on the body.
Like vitamin B6, B5 helps increase energy levels and support healthy testosterone levels for weight loss.
Garlic extract naturally increases testosterone, which helps support a healthy metabolism for more successful weight loss results.
One study on rats discovered that garlic supplements could increase natural testosterone production.
Black pepper is used in TestoPrime testosterone booster to improve the absorption of all ingredients to increase low testosterone levels quicker.
TestoPrime Review: What Do Real Users Say?
A few positive reviews from customers are available on the website, but it is limited to only a few TestoPrime reviews, so it is hard to know if they have negative reviews. I will list them below.
“Since I’ve been taking TestoPrime, I definitely have more energy to play with my kids, am less stressed, and I feel much happier in myself. This supplement is a game-changer.Matthew Clarke
“I’m a 48-year-old male who wanted to get back in shape, gain size, strength, and weight. After using it for the last 21 days, I’m already noticing significant changes.”Tyler Kaufman
Alternatives To TestoPrime
- All-natural supplement
- Made in FDA- approved facility
- Worldwide shipping
- Expensive for only one month’s supply
- Have to take four capsules throughout the day
- Safe for men or women to take
- Natural ingredients
- Have to take more than one capsule a day
- Have to take at least two months before you feel full benefits
- Ingredients backed by clinical studies
- Free worldwide shipping
- Made in FDA-approved facilities
- Have to take multiple capsules a day to work
- Only available on Testogen website
Health Benefits Of TestoPrime
TestoPrime promises to offer consumers quality supplements. This supplement is targeted for men of all ages as a natural testosterone supplement.
According to the TestoPrime website, you can expect the ingredients to boost testosterone levels. The combined ingredients work together to reduce stress, burn overall body fat, increase muscle growth, improve endurance, and help convert fat into energy.
Additionally, you may experience an increase in sex drive with restored testosterone levels.
The brand’s goal is to naturally support and increase existing testosterone by feeding your body natural ingredients that are backed by scientific research.
Potential Side Effects
According to the TestoPrime website, there are no known side effects, and the product is entirely safe. If you are taking any other supplement or prescription medication, consult with your primary health care provider for guidance before starting a new supplement.
Any supplement has the potential for allergic reactions or risk. If you feel ill or have a reaction, we recommend you stop taking it immediately.
The product is advertised to be free of nuts, soy, dairy, grain, gluten, fillers, additives, and dyes.
How To Take TestoPrime?
TestoPrime supplements are recommended to be taken each morning before breakfast. The dosage is four capsules per day. As long as you are not experiencing any other medical conditions, this product is advertised as safe to take.
These products are not FDA-approved and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
We highly recommend contacting your professional physician before starting any new supplement, even if it is advertised as all-natural. Any advice given on the website is not even remotely a substitute for sound medical advice in place of your professional health care provider.
You must be 18 years old or older to take TestoPrime.
Where To Buy TestoPrime?
TestoPrime can be purchased at testoprime.com. We could not find the product for purchase available online or in person besides on the company website.
The website offers a discount code for 10 percent off your first order. Additionally, you can also bundle your order at a discounted rate and free shipping.
We recommend purchasing only from the website to ensure you are receiving the authentic products and ingredients advertised.
All and all, TestoPrime seems to be an excellent testosterone booster. Testoprime reviews state that the product is successful and promising.
If you are dealing with a hormone imbalance and you want to improve your sexual performance, enhance blood flow by increasing energy levels and build lean muscle mass, then give it a try. The website offers discount codes and bundles for easy purchases, and purchasing is risk-free. If you are unhappy with the product, they will fully refund you, no questions asked.
Please note that it is essential to reach out to your primary healthcare physician before trying a new supplement. Although the ingredients are all-natural, they are not FDA-approved ingredients.
Frequently Asked Questions
For best results, TestoPrime is taken daily. Simply consume four capsules prior to breakfast each morning. We recommend incorporating into a healthy diet for optimal results.
Yes! TestoPrime is entirely safe and legal to consume. TestoPrime contains all-natural ingredients and does not require a prescription. We highly recommend talking with your licensed healthcare provider before starting a new supplement.
TestoPrime is for anyone, especially males, that are 18 years or older. Suppose you find yourself lacking sex drive, packing on excess pounds, or suffering from fatigue. In that case, you may be experiencing a deficiency in testosterone. Testosterone boosters promise to resolve these unwanted symptoms.
Testosterone boosters are developed to help those who are experiencing a hormonal imbalance and are low in testosterone production.
+ 10 sources
Health Canal avoids using tertiary references. We have strict sourcing guidelines and rely on peer-reviewed studies, academic researches from medical associations and institutions. To ensure the accuracy of articles in Health Canal, you can read more about the editorial process here
- Melville, G.W., Siegler, J.C. and Marshall, P.W.M. (2017). The effects of d-aspartic acid supplementation in resistance-trained men over a three month training period: A randomised controlled trial. PLOS ONE, [online] 12(8), p.e0182630. Available at: https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0182630&crsi=662497336.
- Al-Kuraishy, H. and Ali, T. (2016). Panax ginseng and Ergogenic Profile: Randomized, Placebo Controlled Study. British Journal of Medicine and Medical Research, [online] 17(5), pp.1–7. Available at: https://journaljammr.com/index.php/JAMMR/article/view/10798.
- Langade, D., Choudhary, B. and Shetty, A. (2015). Efficacy of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera [L.] Dunal) in improving cardiorespiratory endurance in healthy athletic adults. AYU (An International Quarterly Journal of Research in Ayurveda), [online] 36(1), p.63. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4687242/.
- Mansoori, A., Hosseini, S., Zilaee, M., Hormoznejad, R. and Fathi, M. (2020). Effect of fenugreek extract supplement on testosterone levels in male: A meta‐analysis of clinical trials. Phytotherapy Research, [online] 34(7), pp.1550–1555. Available at: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/ptr.6627.
- Wankhede, S., Mohan, V. and Thakurdesai, P. (2016). Beneficial effects of fenugreek glycoside supplementation in male subjects during resistance training: A randomized controlled pilot study. Journal of Sport and Health Science, [online] 5(2), pp.176–182. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6191980/.
- Reygaert, W. (2017). An Update on the Health Benefits of Green Tea. Beverages, [online] 3(4), p.6. Available at: https://www.mdpi.com/2306-5710/3/1/6/htm.
- Kandylis, P. and Kokkinomagoulos, E. (2020). Food Applications and Potential Health Benefits of Pomegranate and its Derivatives. Foods, [online] 9(2), p.122. Available at: https://www.mdpi.com/2304-8158/9/2/122/htm.
- Stockton, K.A., Mengersen, K., Paratz, J.D., Kandiah, D. and Bennell, K.L. (2010). Effect of vitamin D supplementation on muscle strength: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Osteoporosis International. [online] Available at: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00198-010-1407-y.
- Kennedy, D. (2016). B Vitamins and the Brain: Mechanisms, Dose and Efficacy—A Review. Nutrients, [online] 8(2), p.68. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4772032/.
- Oi, Y., Imafuku, M., Shishido, C., Kominato, Y., Nishimura, S. and Iwai, K. (2001). Garlic Supplementation Increases Testicular Testosterone and Decreases Plasma Corticosterone in Rats Fed a High Protein Diet. The Journal of Nutrition, [online] 131(8), pp.2150–2156. Available at: https://academic.oup.com/jn/article/131/8/2150/4686916.