This article is reviewed by a team of registered dietitians and medical doctors with extensive, practical clinical and public health experience.
7 Best CBD Gummies For Dogs: Top Brands Reviews In [UK] 2023
All articles are produced independently. When you click our links for purchasing products, we earn an affiliate commission. Learn more about how we earn revenue by reading our advertise disclaimer.
Honest Paws Mobility Soft Chews
- Full-spectrum caannabidiol.
- Relieves joint stiffness.
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
20% Off Coupon: HEALTHCANAL
Joy Organics CBD Dog Treats
- 100% organic.
- Third-party tested.
- 90-day money-back guarantee.
25% Off Coupon: HEALTHCANAL
Royal CBD Dog Treats
- Three available formulas.
- Lab tested.
20% Off Coupon: HC20
As a pet owner, you want the best for your furry friend, sometimes seeking alternative solutions to traditional medications. CBD gummies for dogs, CBD soft chews, CBD dog treats, CBD powders, and other CBD pet treats have gained popularity for their potential to alleviate various health issues in pets.
CBD treats may be helpful for anxiety, joint pain, and brain and dog heart health.
In this review, we’ll reveal the seven best CBD gummies for dogs and top brands of CBD soft chews, CBD dog treats, CBD pet treats, and CBD dog chews to help you make an informed decision for your pet’s well-being.
We evaluated the quality of the CBD extract, the type of ingredients used, the price, and the overall effectiveness of each product. Keep reading to find the best CBD treats for your furry friend.
Best CBD Gummies For Dogs On The Market In UK (September. 2023)
- Honest Paws Mobility Soft Chews – Best Dog CBD Chews To Relieve Joint Stiffness
- Joy Organics CBD Dog Treats – Best Water Soluble CBD Powder
- Royal CBD Dog Treats – Best Multi-Formulated Dog Treats
- Medterra CBD Calming Pet Chews – Best CBD Gummies For Dogs Anxiety
- Holistapet CBD Calming Chews For Dogs – Best Peanut Butter CBD Treats For Dogs
- Charlotte’s Web Calming Chews For Dogs – Best Budget-Friendly CBD Dog Treats
- cbdMD Pet CBD Soft Chews For Dogs – Best CBD Dog Treats For Dogs Of All Ages
What Is CBD Gummies?
They are edible candies containing CBD, a non-psychoactive compound from a cannabis plant. They are a preferred way to take CBD due to their convenience, discrete nature, and delicious flavors. CBD gummies are often used for their potential health benefits, such as pain relief, anxiety reduction, and improved sleep. They come in a variety of strengths and formulations to suit individual needs.
Is It Safe For Dogs To Use CBD Oil?
CBD is non-intoxicating and has no psychoactive properties associated with THC, making it safe for dogs to consume. But still, as a dog owner, you may wonder if it’s safe for your furry friend to use CBD oil or other CBD products. It can be safe, but taking certain precautions is essential.
Firstly, you must consider your dog’s weight, as dosage recommendations vary based on this, to avoid overdosing. Secondly, choosing a high-quality CBD product, such as soft chew broad spectrum CBD oil, full-spectrum, or isolates from reputable brands that use safe and natural ingredients, is crucial.
This eliminates potentially exposing your pet to counterfeits with harmful chemicals and heavy metals.
Either way, always check with a vet before giving your dog any CBD products. Trained personnel can provide advice tailored to your pet’s needs, pointing you to the best product.
As a responsible pet parent, you only want to give your dog the best CBD dog treats to keep them safe. The following section covers the current market’s seven best CBD dog treats.
7 Best CBD Gummies For Dogs To Buy In UK 2023
The Honest Paws Mobility Soft Chews may be your solution for dog pain. It contains naturally sourced full-spectrum CBD, is free of artificial ingredients, and is made with ingredients free from genetically modified organisms or non-GMO.
- Pain relief.
- Reduced inflammation.
- Improved mobility.
- Muscle relaxation.
- Reduced stress.
- More expensive than competitors.
Running and walking your dog might be difficult when their joints are stiff from arthritis. Dogs can experience pain alleviation and a reduction in joint stiffness thanks to CBD’s anti-inflammatory effects.
CBD may help your pup’s joint health in the following ways:
- Reducing Inflammation: CBD has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce inflammation and swelling in the joints. This can lead to reduced pain and stiffness.
- Pain Relief: CBD interacts with the endocannabinoid system, otherwise known as ECS, in the body, which regulates pain perception. CBD can activate receptors in the ECS, leading to reduced pain.
- Improved Mobility: CBD for dogs can help improve a canine’s mobility and overall health by reducing pain and stiffness.
- Stress Reduction: CBD can help promote relaxation and reduce stress levels, which can help relieve the tension that exacerbates joint pain and stiffness.
Honest Paws CBD is lab tested, made from organic full-spectrum hemp oil, and is non-toxic. At $39.95, it is a bit expensive, but the CBD Dogs Mobility Soft Chews are justifiable given the quality of ingredients and effectiveness. It contains 5 milligrams of CBD per gummy.
It is made in the USA with globally sourced non-GMO ingredients, no artificial flavors, and has a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Unlike most THC and CBD pet products, Joy Organics went beyond the typical oil and gummy CBD treats and made a water-soluble powder. It is third-party tested and has a beefy tasty flavor that your dog will love.
- Unique water-soluble formula.
- High-quality, broad-spectrum CBD.
- 90-day money-back guarantee.
- It may be costly for bigger dogs.
Joy Organics CBD Dog Treats are a unique way to give your furry friend all the benefits of phytocannabinoid-rich hemp oil. Phytocannabinoid-rich hemp oil, or hemp extract oil, is a source of essential fatty acids that can help dogs in various ways.
It may reduce anxiety, manage pain and inflammation, improve sleep quality, and promote well-being.
Hemp oil works with the endocannabinoid system in the body to regulate various functions, such as mood, appetite, and immune response. Phytocannabinoid-rich hemp oil can also help dogs with specific health conditions, such as arthritis, seizures, and skin allergies.
These beef-flavored soft chews are made with a water-soluble CBD powder and other premium ingredients, making them both tasty and effective. The CBD is from a broad-spectrum CBD extract and water-soluble phytocannabinoid-rich hemp extract powder, ensuring high-quality results.
Each chew contains 2 milligrams of CBD, with a recommended dosage of one chew for every 10 pounds of your pet’s weight.
At $34.95, the price is quite reasonable compared to other CBD dog treats on the market. Joy Organics also offers a 90-day money-back guarantee, making it a low-risk investment. Since this product caters to multiple health conditions, it may be the perfect treat as a daily supplement.
Royal CBD Dog Treats
The Royal CBD Dog Treats have introduced not just one but three CBD dog products marketed as Hearty, Active, and Calming dog-based treats.
- Three unique formulas.
- Natural ingredients.
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Expensive at full price.
The Active formula contains turmeric, boswellia, hemp seed, and CBD to help with muscle and joint support. CBD, turmeric, and boswellia naturally have anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce dog joint inflammation and pain. Hemp seed is rich in fatty acids and contains antioxidants, which fight oxidative stress in the joints. CBD regulates pain and inflammation.
Chamomile is also a muscle relaxant and sedative which promotes quality sleep. Hemp seed is a good source of omega-3 fatty acids, which may also help reduce anxiety.
The Hearty formula contains blueberries, flaxseed, hemp seed, and CBD to support heart and brain health. Blueberries are antioxidant-rich, which supports brain health; hemp seed and flaxseed are high in omega-3 fatty acids that benefit heart health, and CBD can help regulate cardiovascular function and reduce stress.
Each treat contains 5 mg of CBD. They are lab tested and have a 30-day money-back guarantee. While the full price of $148 may seem steep, the discounted price of $95 makes them a bit more of an affordable option.
Medterra CBD Calming Pet Chews
15% Off Coupon: HEALTHCANAL
Medterra CBD Calming Pet Chews are designed as a calming remedy for your dog. They have a unique combination of natural ingredients that promote calmness in dogs.
- 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
- Best CBD for calming.
- The company offers a dosage calculator.
- Limited potency and flavors.
These calming treats contain valerian root and L-tryptophan, known for their relaxing qualities and calming effects. Since valerian root is believed to increase the availability of a neurotransmitter called gamma-aminobutyric acid, i.e., GABA, in the brain, it may help reduce anxiety and promote relaxation.
L-tryptophan is a precursor to serotonin, a neurotransmitter associated with mood regulation and feelings of well-being. By increasing serotonin levels, L-tryptophan can help reduce anxiety, reduce animal aggression, and promote a sense of calmness in dogs. Combining these natural ingredients with CBD provides a synergistic effect that can promote relaxation and tranquility in dogs.
The chews are intended for pets 12 weeks and older and are also made with organic ginger root, hemp seed powder, chamomile, and passion flower.
Each chew contains 10 mg of CBD and is flavored with bacon, making them appealing to pets. They are non-GMO and affordable, priced at $29.99 for 30 servings.
Medterra’s Pet Administration Calculator can help you determine the appropriate dosage for your pet.
Holistapet CBD Calming Chews For Dogs
15% Off Coupon: HEALTHCANAL
Have you ever found your dogs snacking on your peanut butter? The Holistapet CBD Calming Chews might be their perfect CBD treat if that is the case. These calming treats are tasty, lab-tested, and affordable.
- All-natural ingredients.
- Peanut butter flavor.
- Broad-spectrum CBD.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Affordable price.
- Limited flavor options.
The Holistapet CBD Calming Chews for Dogs is an all-natural, peanut butter-flavored soft chew that contains broad-spectrum CBD.
The product is cruelty-free, third-party tested, and available in three different strengths — 150 milligrams, 300 milligrams, and 600 milligrams. Each jar contains 30 soft chews containing 5 milligrams, 10 milligrams, or 20 milligrams of broad-spectrum CBD.
The product is priced at $39.95 for 300 milligrams of strength, making it an affordable option for pet parents.
The Holistapet CBD Calming Chews are made with all-natural ingredients, including broad-spectrum CBD, which can help dogs relax and reduce anxiety. Its other active ingredient is L-theanine, an amino acid that helps decrease anxiety and promotes relaxation.
Chamomile is also present in the formula – a gentle herb that calms the nervous system, reducing nervousness, separation anxiety, and fearful behaviors. In addition, the hemp seed powder included is an excellent source of essential fatty acids, which have also been shown to help reduce stress.
The product comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, ensuring pet parents like you can try the product risk-free. However, it is essential to note that the recommended dosing guidelines vary based on the dog’s body weight, and the product may not be suitable for all dogs.
Charlotte’s Web Calming Chews For Dogs
20% Off Coupon: HEALTHCANAL
Of all the CBD powders, chews, and gummies for dogs, this is the most affordable. Despite its low price, this dog treats company still offers premium CBD products that are lab-tested over 20 times and are equally as tasty.
- Natural botanical blend.
- USA-grown hemp.
- National Animal Supplement Council certified.
- Easy to administer.
- Quality tested multiple times.
- Limited flavor options
Charlotte’s Web Calming Chews for Dogs are a natural solution to help alleviate stress and anxiety in your furry friend. The unique botanical blend features full-spectrum hemp extract, valerian root, passionflower extract, and chamomile.
Passionflower extract contains compounds such as flavonoids and alkaloids with soothing properties. These compounds increase levels of GABA in the brain, a neurotransmitter that helps regulate anxiety and promotes relaxation.
The brand purports that its calming chew help promotes a calm disposition in dogs and maintains average emotional balance. This makes it the best CBD chew for dogs during stressful times like car trips, loud storms, and when experiencing separation anxiety.
Available in 30 and 60-count sizes, these chicken-flavored chews are easy to administer and contain 2.5 milligrams of plant-based cannabinoids in each 4-gram chew. Charlotte’s Web uses USA-grown hemp that is quality tested 20+ times and is non-GMO.
One of the benefits of Charlotte’s Web is that it is NASC-certified. The NASC Quality Seal ensures consumers can make safe and informed pet purchasing decisions. Charlotte’s Web Calming Chews are third-party tested and free of harsh chemicals and pesticides.
cbdMD Pet CBD Soft Chews For Dogs
15% Off Coupon: HEALTHCANAL
The cbdMD Pet CBD Soft Chews For Dogs comes in chicken and bacon flavors. Unlike most brands, this one offers pet parents dog chews for all dog sizes, small under 25 pounds, medium-sized ones 25-50 pounds, and large dogs over 50 pounds.
- Made with premium cannabinoids.
- Comes in two CBD concentrations.
- Designed for small and senior dogs.
- Free priority shipping.
- 60-day money-back guarantee.
- It may cause drowsiness.
For $34.99 in two strengths, the cbdMD Pet CBD Soft Chews For Dogs is a novel treat with broad-spectrum CBD. In addition to the broad-spectrum CBD, these soft chews contain a blend of other ingredients that offer additional health benefits for dogs.
For example, they contain coconut glycerin and medium-chain triglyceride oil (MCT oil), healthy sources of fat that can improve skin and coat health, aid in digestion, and support a healthy immune system.MCT oil may also provide an anti-seizure effect.
Flaxseed is an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids, which can reduce inflammation and support cardiovascular health. Adding mixed tocopherols and rosemary extract provides natural antioxidants to help prevent cellular damage and promote overall health.
These soft chews with chicken and bacon flavors are produced in the U.S.A. with premium hemp and offer free priority shipping. The chews are available in three CBD strengths for dogs of different sizes and are intended for tiny and older dogs with aged teeth.
Third-party ISO-certified labs test the product for quality and purity, are developed under guaranteed good manufacturing practices, and are free from THC and gluten.
Benefits Of CBD Gummies For Your Dogs
Here are some benefits of CBD gummies that can help your dog:
The best CBD gummies for dogs may have anti-inflammatory properties that can help alleviate pain in dogs.
Anxiety And Stress Relief
CBD gummies for dog calming may reduce anxiety and stress-related behaviors such as excessive barking or destructive chewing during car rides and loud storms.
Improving Dog Skin And Coat
CBD products may help alleviate some skin allergies and better coat health.
CBD may stimulate your pet’s appetite, making it beneficial for dogs with a decreased appetite.
CBD may help reduce the frequency and severity of seizures in dogs.
Promoting Overall Wellness
CBD may promote overall health and well-being in dogs, potentially supporting their immune system and reducing the risk of specific health issues.
Side Effects & Precautions
While CBD is generally considered safe for dogs, it’s essential to be aware of potential side effects and take precautions to ensure your pet’s safety. Some things to remember:
- Side Effects: Some dogs may experience mild side effects such as drowsiness, dry mouth, or an upset stomach when taking CBD. These effects are usually temporary and go away on their own.
- Precautions For Senior Dogs: Senior dogs may have underlying health issues that could be exacerbated by CBD use, so it’s essential to consult a veterinarian before giving them any CBD products.
- Dosage: Following dosage guidelines and starting with a low dose is crucial when giving your pet CBD chews for dogs or other CBD oil products.
- Pet Owner Responsibility: Pet owners must purchase CBD products only from reputable sources and ensure the product is specifically for dogs.
CBD Gummies Dosage For Dogs
Most pet-making CBD product manufacturers scale the dosing of CBD gummies based on the pet’s size. They base the daily dosage per gummy on the type of CBD strain, the concentration of CBD, and other ingredients such as THC.
But for you as a pet owner, the general rule of thumb is that you should base the dosage on your dog’s weight and medical needs. Never exceed the recommended dosage, as giving your dog too many CBD gummies or treats can lead to potential side effects such as drowsiness, diarrhea, or vomiting.
Since there is no one-dosage fit-all when it comes to CBD gummies for dogs, with the help of your vet, you can vary the dosage depending on the dog’s size. They will also consider the current medical health.
The market for CBD treats for dogs is expanding rapidly, with an increasing number of brands offering innovative products. Choosing high-quality products specifically designed for your pet’s system and those made from natural ingredients becomes essential.
CBD products derived from the cannabis plant and hemp plants have numerous benefits for dogs, including managing chronic pain, anxiety, and inflammation. The supporting ingredients, as seen, may also help the brain and heart health of your canine.
While dog CBD gummies are becoming popular, other options like soft chews, tinctures, powders, and biscuits are also widely available. So, picking one that your dog will love is essential.
You must consult with your veterinarian before introducing any new supplement to your pet’s system, especially if they have a pre-existing medical condition. A professional will point you to the best brands and guide your furry companion’s dosing.
CBD treats for dogs can be an excellent addition to your pet’s health routine, and incorporating them into their diet can help improve your dog’s overall well-being.
Frequently Asked Questions
CBD is legal in many countries, including the U.S., as long as it contains less than 0.3% THC. However, laws may vary by state or country, so it’s important to check local regulations before using them.
Yes, CBD can be given to dogs daily. It’s important to follow recommended dosages and consult a veterinarian before starting any new supplement regimen for your pet.
CBD gummies for dogs can help with various issues, including anxiety, pain, inflammation, and seizures. They work by interacting with the endocannabinoid system to promote balance and wellness in the body.
The effects of CBD gummies for dogs can vary depending on the individual pet’s system and the issue being addressed. Some dogs may experience immediate relief, while others may take a few days or weeks to see results. Consistency and following recommended dosages are crucial to seeing the full benefits of CBD gummies for dogs.
+ 19 sources
Health Canal avoids using tertiary references. We have strict sourcing guidelines and rely on peer-reviewed studies, academic researches from medical associations and institutions. To ensure the accuracy of articles in Health Canal, you can read more about the editorial process here
- Gugliandolo, E., Licata, P., Peritore, A.F., Siracusa, R., D’Amico, R., Cordaro, M., Fusco, R., Impellizzeri, D., Di Paola, R., Cuzzocrea, S., Crupi, R. and Interlandi, C.D. (2021). Effect of Cannabidiol (CBD) on Canine Inflammatory Response: An Ex Vivo Study on LPS Stimulated Whole Blood. Veterinary Sciences, [online] 8(9), p.185. doi:https://doi.org/10.3390/vetsci8090185.
- Miranda-Cortés, A., Mota-Rojas, D., Crosignani-Outeda, N., Casas-Alvarado, A., Martínez-Burnes, J., Olmos-Hernández, A., Mora-Medina, P., Verduzco-Mendoza, A. and Hernández-Ávalos, I. (2023). The role of cannabinoids in pain modulation in companion animals. Frontiers in Veterinary Science, [online] 9. doi:https://doi.org/10.3389/fvets.2022.1050884.
- Hunt, A.B.G., Flint, H.E., Logan, D.W. and King, T. (2023). A single dose of cannabidiol (CBD) positively influences measures of stress in dogs during separation and car travel. Frontiers in Veterinary Science, [online] 10. doi:https://doi.org/10.3389/fvets.2023.1112604.
- Della Rocca, G. and Di Salvo, A. (2020). Hemp in Veterinary Medicine: From Feed to Drug. Frontiers in Veterinary Science, [online] 7. doi:https://doi.org/10.3389/fvets.2020.00387.
- Potschka, H., Bhatti, S.F.M., Tipold, A. and McGrath, S. (2022). Cannabidiol in canine epilepsy. The Veterinary Journal, [online] 290, p.105913. doi:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tvjl.2022.105913.
- Mogi, C., Yoshida, M., Kawano, K., Fukuyama, T. and Arai, T. (2022). Effects of cannabidiol without delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol on canine atopic dermatitis: A retrospective assessment of 8 cases. The Canadian veterinary journal = La revue veterinaire canadienne, [online] 63(4), pp.423–426. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8922375/.
- Comblain, F., Barthélémy, N., Lefèbvre, M., Schwartz, C., Lesponne, I., Serisier, S., Feugier, A., Balligand, M. and Henrotin, Y. (2017). A randomized, double-blind, prospective, placebo-controlled study of the efficacy of a diet supplemented with curcuminoids extract, hydrolyzed collagen and green tea extract in owner’s dogs with osteoarthritis. BMC Veterinary Research, [online] 13(1). doi:https://doi.org/10.1186/s12917-017-1317-8.
- Cardeccia, M.L., Elam, L.H., Deabold, K.A., Miscioscia, E.L. and Huntingford, J.L. (2022). A pilot study examining a proprietary herbal blend for the treatment of canine osteoarthritis pain. The Canadian veterinary journal = La revue veterinaire canadienne, [online] 63(1), pp.55–62. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8682926/.
- Vitorović, J., Joković, N., Radulović, N., Mihajilov-Krstev, T., Cvetković, V.J., Jovanović, N., Mitrović, T., Aleksić, A., Stanković, N. and Bernstein, N. (2021). Antioxidant Activity of Hemp (Cannabis sativa L.) Seed Oil in Drosophila melanogaster Larvae under Non-Stress and H2O2-Induced Oxidative Stress Conditions. Antioxidants, [online] 10(6), p.830. doi:https://doi.org/10.3390/antiox10060830.
- Sechi, S., Di Cerbo, A., Canello, S., Guidetti, G., Chiavolelli, F., Fiore, F. and Cocco, R. (2017). Effects in dogs with behavioural disorders of a commercial nutraceutical diet on stress and neuroendocrine parameters. Veterinary Record, [online] 180(1), pp.18–18. doi:https://doi.org/10.1136/vr.103865.
- Mao, J.J. and Li, Q.S. (2015). Long-Term Chamomile Therapy of Generalized Anxiety Disorder: A Study Protocol for a Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo- Controlled Trial. Journal of Clinical Trials, [online] 04(05). doi:https://doi.org/10.4172/2167-0870.1000188.
- Ephraim, E., Brockman, J.A. and Jewell, D.E. (2022). A Diet Supplemented with Polyphenols, Prebiotics and Omega-3 Fatty Acids Modulates the Intestinal Microbiota and Improves the Profile of Metabolites Linked with Anxiety in Dogs. Biology, [online] 11(7), p.976. doi:https://doi.org/10.3390/biology11070976.
- Fragua, V., Lepoudère, A., Leray, V., Baron, C., Araujo, J.A., Nguyen, P. and Milgram, N.W. (2017). Effects of dietary supplementation with a mixed blueberry and grape extract on working memory in aged beagle dogs. Journal of Nutritional Science, [online] 6. doi:https://doi.org/10.1017/jns.2017.33.
- Nasciutti, P.R., Moraes, A.T., Santos, T.K., Gonçalves Queiroz, K.K., Costa, A.P.A., Amaral, A.R., Fernando Gomes Olivindo, R., Pontieri, C.F.F., Jeremias, J.T., Vendramini, T.H.A., Brunetto, M.A. and Carvalho, R. de O.A. (2021). Protective effects of omega-3 fatty acids in dogs with myxomatous mitral valve disease stages B2 and C. PLOS ONE, [online] 16(7), p.e0254887. doi:https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0254887.
- Taylor, S. and Madden, J. (2016). The Effect of Pet Remedy on the Behaviour of the Domestic Dog (Canis familiaris). Animals, [online] 6(11), p.64. doi:https://doi.org/10.3390/ani6110064.
- Templeman, J.R., Davenport, G.M., Cant, J.P., Osborne, V.R. and Shoveller, A.-K. (2018). The effect of graded concentrations of dietary tryptophan on canine behavior in response to the approach of a familiar or unfamiliar individual. Canadian journal of veterinary research = Revue canadienne de recherche veterinaire, [online] 82(4), pp.294–305. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6168022/.
- Janda, K., Wojtkowska, K., Jakubczyk, K., Antoniewicz, J. and Skonieczna-Żydecka, K. (2020). Passiflora incarnata in Neuropsychiatric Disorders—A Systematic Review. Nutrients, [online] 12(12), p.3894. doi:https://doi.org/10.3390/nu12123894.
- Molina, J., Jean‐Philippe, C., Conboy, L., Añor, S., Fuente, C., Wrzosek, M.A., Spycher, A., Luchsinger, E., Wenger‐Riggenbach, B., Montoliu, P., Gandini, G., Menchetti, M., Ribeiro, J.C., Varejão, A., Ferreira, A., Zanghi, B. and Volk, H.A. (2020). Efficacy of medium chain triglyceride oil dietary supplementation in reducing seizure frequency in dogs with idiopathic epilepsy without cluster seizures: a non‐blinded, prospective clinical trial. Veterinary Record, [online] 187(9), pp.356–356. doi:https://doi.org/10.1136/vr.105410.
- Sechi, S., Fiore, F., Chiavolelli, F., Dimauro, C., Nudda, A. and Cocco, R. (2017). Oxidative stress and food supplementation with antioxidants in therapy dogs. Canadian journal of veterinary research = Revue canadienne de recherche veterinaire, [online] 81(3), pp.206–216. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5508397/.