This article is reviewed by a team of registered dietitians and medical doctors with extensive, practical clinical and public health experience.
7 Best CBD Gummies For High Blood Pressure In [UK] 2023
All articles are produced independently. When you click our links for purchasing products, we earn an affiliate commission. Learn more about how we earn revenue by reading our advertise disclaimer.
CBDfx Original Mixed Berry CBD Gummies
- Broad-spectrum CBD.
- All-natural ingredients.
25% Off Coupon: HEALTHCANAL
Spruce CBD Gummies
- Third-party tested.
- Ships to 50 states.
- All-natural formula.
Free Shipping and 15% Off Coupon: HEALTHCANAL
Joy Organics CBD Gummies
- Two flavors.
- USDA certified.
25% Off Coupon: HEALTHCANAL
Do you know that the World Health Organization estimates that around 1.28 billion adults between 30 and 79 have high blood pressure?
High blood pressure,i.e., hypertension, affects millions of people worldwide, with almost half the population of the U.S. This condition leads to serious health complications if left unmanaged. Fortunately, research suggests cannabidiol,i.e., CBD, may lower blood pressure by relaxing blood vessels and reducing inflammation.
CBD for high blood pressure through gummies is a convenient way to incorporate this chemical into your daily routine, making it easier to reap the potential benefits of CBD.
This piece will review the top seven CBD gummies for high blood pressure in 2023. We have considered factors such as CBD potency, flavor, price, and overall effectiveness to help you make an informed decision. So, whether you want to lower your blood pressure or incorporate CBD into your wellness routine, this article covers you.
Best CBD Gummies For High Blood Pressure In UK (September. 2023)
- CBDfx Original Mixed Berry CBD Gummies – Best Vegan CBD Gummies For Hypertension
- Spruce CBD Gummies – Best Tasting CBD Gummies For Hypertension
- Joy Organics CBD Gummies– Best THC-Free Gummies For Hypertension
- Royal CBD Broad Spectrum CBD Gummies – Best Assorted Gummies For Hypertension
- CBDistillery Full Spectrum CBD Gummies – Best Full-Spectrum Gummies For Hypertension
- Medterra True Full Spectrum™ Original CBD Gummies – Best Calming CBD Gummies For Hypertension
- Charlotte’s Web CBD Gummies – Best Budget-Friendly Gummies For Hypertension
Can CBD Lower Blood Pressure?
CBD has shown promise in lowering blood pressure because of its possible effects on the cardiovascular system, blood vessel relaxation, and stress and anxiety reduction. It also has a reputation for promoting better sleep, which helps lower blood pressure. However, further research is required to fully comprehend the scope of CBD’s effects on blood pressure and to establish the ideal dosage and long-term safety.
What Is High Blood Pressure?
High blood pressure is a common condition that causes blood to flow forcefully on the arteries’ walls. Medical professionals measure blood pressure using two numbers: diastolic pressure and systolic pressure, with diastolic being the bottom number when the heart is resting, and systolic is the top number indicating the pressure when the heart beats. High blood pressure can lead to serious health problems, including heart disease, stroke, and kidney disease.
Hypertension is grouped into two types: primary and secondary hypertension. Essential or primary hypertension is more common and is caused by genetics, lifestyle, and age. Secondary hypertension is caused by other medical conditions such as hormonal disorders, sleep apnea, or kidney disease. There are also other types, such as human pulmonary hypertension, where the blood pressure is high in the blood vessels from the heart connected to the lungs.
CBD And Blood Pressure
CBD oils, including isolates, broad-spectrum, and full-spectrum CBD oil, can potentially diminish blood pressure response by improving blood flow and reducing inflammation. It is important to note that you should not use CBD oil to replace blood pressure medications prescribed by a doctor. CBD is generally safe and well-tolerated, but it is essential to consult a healthcare professional before using it, especially if taking any medications for human pulmonary hypertension or other health conditions.
Maintaining healthy blood pressure is vital for overall health and well-being. Lifestyle changes such as regular exercise, healthy eating habits, getting quality sleep, and reducing stress can help to lower blood pressure and reduce the risk of hypertension.
The following section highlights seven of the best CBD gummy for high blood pressure in 2023.
7 Best CBD Gummies For High Blood Pressure In UK 2023
CBDfx Original Mixed Berry CBD Gummies
When searching for CBD products, the brand CBDfx never misses the list. The Original Mixed Berry CBD Gummies are tasty, third-party tested, and highly potent at 50 milligrams of broad-spectrum CBD oil.
- Broad-spectrum CBD.
- Gluten and solvent-free.
The Original Mixed Berry CBD Gummies 1500 milligrams are an excellent option for those seeking a natural remedy to lowering high blood pressure. Hypertension can lead to severe cardiovascular disorders such as heart disease and stroke and illnesses like kidney damage, so scientists purporting to find CBD as a possible remedy is worth looking into.
Research supports that taking CBD may be effective in reducing stress and anxiety, which are both factors that can contribute to high blood pressure. CBD may also have a relaxing effect on the blood vessels, which can improve blood flow and help lower blood pressure. The Original Mixed Berry CBD Gummies is a potent broad-spectrum CBD product that delivers 50 milligrams of CBD per serving. The Original Mixed Berry CBD Gummies are made with all-natural ingredients; it’s organic, vegan, and gluten-free. At $54.99, they are also a cost-effective option for those seeking a natural alternative to prescription medications.
Certain medications for high blood pressure have nasty tastes, but that is not true with the triple-flavored Spruce CBD Gummies.
- 100% natural full-spectrum hemp.
- Organic and vegan ingredients.
- Third-party tested.
- You may test positive for THC drug tests.
- Quite pricey.
- Made in the same facility as nut, soy, wheat, and dairy.
With 25 milligrams of lab-grade, third-party tested full-spectrum CBD in each gummy, the Spruce CBD gummies offer a potent dose of CBD in a tasty package. The organic, vegan, and gluten-free ingredients used to make these gummies also make them a healthier alternative to traditional medications.
The CBD company that makes Spruce CBD gummies markets them for pain relief. So how can CBD lower blood pressure when using its pain-relieving properties?
Hypertension is usually painless for the most part, but it may have some ripple effects that cause pain. These mainly include headaches and chest pain. The CBD within these gummies has been proven to have pain-relieving health benefits, which could ease some chronic headache pain. It interacts with the endocannabinoid system and modulates pain by reducing pain perception.
Spruce CBD gummies recommend you chew them slowly for at least one minute to ensure proper absorption. At $89 for 30 gummies, the Spruce CBD gummies are priced relatively higher than other high-quality CBD products.
Joy Organics CBD Gummies
Joy Organics CBD Gummies come as stress management gummies, which could help you if you have hypertension. CBD has been found to have anti-anxiety effects that can help reduce stress and anxiety, which are often linked to hypertension.
- May help manage stress.
- Organic and guilt-free ingredients.
- Third-party tested.
- Limited CBD dosage and flavors.
When you are stressed, your bodies release cortisol, a hormone that causes blood vessels to constrict and blood pressure to rise. CBD may help reduce stress by reducing cortisol levels and helping regulate blood pressure, thus reducing the risk of hypertension. In a way, taking CBD for stress may prevent high BP.
Each gummy contains 25 milligrams of broad-spectrum CBD and has two delicious flavors: strawberry lemonade and green apple. The gummies are made with organic and guilt-free ingredients, without corn syrup or artificial flavors.
Joy Organics CBD Gummies are third-party tested for potency and microbial analysis that proves the products do not have Salmonella app., Escherichia coli, yeast, and mold. The gummies have also undergone contaminant analysis to prove they are free of pesticides, residual solvents, heavy metals, and mycotoxin contaminants, ensuring a safe and high-quality product.
At $39.96, Joy Organics CBD Gummies offer a cost-effective and convenient way to incorporate CBD into your routine. Plus, with a 90-day money-back guarantee, you can try them risk-free.
Royal CBD Broad Spectrum CBD Gummies
20% Off Coupon: HC20
The Royal CBD Broad Spectrum CBD Gummies may help reduce stress and treat and prevent hypertension. It’s vegan and all-natural and is one of the most potent broad-spectrum CBD products.
- Potent, with over twice as much CBD as other brands.
- 30-day money-back satisfaction guarantee.
- Priced on the higher end.
Royal CBD Broad Spectrum CBD Gummies are vegan-friendly and made with high-quality, THC-free CBD. They come in an improved formula and new round shape, with three delicious flavors in one bottle; strawberry, orange, and grape.
These gummies contain 25 mg per serving. This makes them a more potent option for those looking for a more substantial effect on managing stress and anxiety responses than the 10 mg options. Despite this, clients on the company website attest that it helps with sleep.
Indirectly, relaxing sleep can help ease hypertensive symptoms. CBD’s sleep and relaxation effects can help with hypertension by reducing stress and anxiety, promoting better sleep quality, and ultimately reducing blood pressure. Chronic stress and poor sleep may lead to an increased risk for hypertension. Royal CBD also offers customers a 30-day money-back satisfaction guarantee. Customers can also use offer codes to get discounts and priority shipping. However, it is essential to note that the gummies are priced on the higher end, with a single bottle costing $79.
CBDistillery Full Spectrum CBD Gummies
25% Off Coupon: HEALTHCANAL25
CBDistillery Full Spectrum CBD Gummies’ past users attest that it helps with sleep, stress, and pain relief, all health concerns linked to hypertension.
- Full spectrum product.
- Third-party tested.
- Made with natural, vegan-friendly ingredients
- It contains delta-9 THC, which may harm reproductive health.
- Cannot ship to all states in U.S.
CBDistillery Full Spectrum CBD Gummies contain a full spectrum of cannabinoids, flavonoids, and other plant compounds, including natural hemp terpenes. These components work together in the entourage effect to enhance the health benefits of CBD. Flavanoids have antihypertensive properties that may help treat and prevent the condition. Some specific terpenes, such as limonene and linalool, have been shown to have potential anti-inflammatory and anti-anxiety properties, which could benefit people with hypertension.
CBDistillery Full Spectrum CBD Gummies sell at $60, but subscribers can receive a discount of almost $20 on their purchase, along with free shipping. The product has a 60-day satisfaction guarantee and is made with wholesome, natural, vegan-friendly ingredients. The strawberry flavor is designed to complement the terpene profile, providing a delicious and enjoyable experience.
Its gummies are third-party tested for microbial contamination, heavy metals, potency, and the presence of mycotoxins.
Even though CBDistillery Full Spectrum CBD Gummies provide several advantages, it is important to be aware that using this product exposes you to delta-9 THC, which the State of California recognizes to cause birth abnormalities or other reproductive harm.
Medterra True Full Spectrum™ Original CBD Gummies
15% Off Coupon: HEALTHCANAL
The Medterra True Full Spectrum™ Original CBD Gummies offer pain relief, relaxation, and improved sleep quality that may aid hypertension treatment and prevention.
- Full spectrum hemp extract.
- Potent 25 milligrams CBD per gummy.
- Relieves stress.
- Supports sleep.
- Contains THC.
The Medterra True Full Spectrum™ Original CBD Gummies are a unique and potent wellness gummy for those seeking a more profound CBD experience. With 30 mg of full spectrum hemp extract per gummy, including 25 milligrams of CBD, 2 milligrams of THC, and 3 milligrams of additional minor cannabinoids, these gummies harness the power of the entourage effect to provide a comprehensive CBD experience.
The entourage effect may have therapeutic benefits for various conditions, including hypertension. CBD may help to lower blood pressure, and other cannabinoids and terpenes may have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects, which can also help to improve cardiovascular health and potentially reduce hypertension.
Third-party testing confirms the accuracy of the labeled contents while testing for mycotoxins, microbial contamination, and the presence of pesticides and heavy metals. While these gummies may cause users to test positive for THC in a drug test, they have reportedly been shown to be relaxing, pain-numbing, and stress-relieving. The ingredients are free from genetically modified organisms, i.e., Non-GMO.
At $59.99, these gummies are an excellent option for those seeking an affordable potent CBD product for high blood pressure.
Charlotte’s Web CBD Gummies
20% Off Coupon: HEALTHCANAL
The Charlotte’s Web CBD Gummies is another full-spectrum CBD gummy that may be used for hypertension. The hemp used is U.S. grown, is available in lemon balm flavor, and contains a relaxing botanical blend.
- Contains lemon balm.
- Full-spectrum hemp extract.
- All-natural ingredients.
- 10 milligrams might be too low for some users.
Charlotte’s Web CBD Gummies help individuals manage everyday stressors, ease normal anxiety, and encourage relaxation. Because of the full-spectrum CBD profile, the entourage effect might be the reason for the above health benefits that could alleviate hypertension.
These candies are created with organic juices from veggies and fruits, and each serving has 10 milligrams of CBD extracted from full-spectrum hemp seed oil plus 75 milligrams of lemon balm. Charlotte’s Web CBD Gummies uses lemon balm, which has been shown to have a calming effect and may help to alleviate anxiety.
At $29.99 for a 30-count container, Charlotte’s Web CBD Gummies are the most affordable gummies on our list. Please note that if they are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or take any medications, consult a doctor before use.
Is CBD Safe To Use For High Blood Pressure?
There is limited clinical data on the effects of CBD on high blood pressure. Still, the available studies suggest that pure CBD, isolates, full-spectrum, and broad-spectrum CBD products may positively impact the cardiovascular system.
The cannabis sativa plant produces hemp seed oil that contains cannabinoids, including CBD, that interact with the body’s endocannabinoid system. This system has been linked to regulating blood pressure and other cardiovascular functions. CBD, flavonoids, terpenes, and other cannabinoid compounds ease stress, relieve pain, and promote good sleep; all are precursors of healthy blood pressure.
However, more research is needed to confirm the potential health benefits of CBD for hypertension, as one animal study claims that chronic cannabidiol administration fails to reduce blood pressure in rats’ small mesenteric arteries. The study supports that CBD positively affects the plasma endocannabinoid system, lipid metabolism, and cardiac and oxidative stress. Chronic cannabidiol administration failure may indicate that too much may be harmful or not work at all.
How To Choose CBD Gummies For Lowering Blood Pressure
Since so many CBD gummies claim to be the best CBD for lowering blood pressure amidst many health benefits, which CBD oil is best for high blood pressure? Here is a brief list you can check when looking for one:
- Consider the type of CBD in the gummies, such as full spectrum, broad-spectrum, or CBD isolate.
- Look for a reputable CBD company that provides transparency in its sourcing and manufacturing processes.
- Check if the gummies contain any potential allergens or additives, such as nuts, gluten, wheat, dairy, coconut oil, or artificial sweeteners.
- Ensure the CBD dosage is appropriate for your needs, body weight, and health.
Potential Side Effects & Safety
When using a substance, the company and the user are responsible for the safety of every single dose.
Most people generally tolerate CBD well; however, some may experience mild side effects. These are dry mouth, drowsiness, and changes in appetite and mood. These side effects are typically mild and temporary, and you can minimize them by starting with a low dose and modifying the dosage gradually over time.
It is important to note that CBD may interact with certain medications, so it is always advisable to consult your healthcare provider before taking CBD, especially if you are taking other hypertension medications.
CBD’s safety and potential side effects may vary depending on the individual and the dosage. Additionally, lifestyle changes such as a healthy diet, exercising regularly, and reducing alcohol consumption may also help lower blood pressure and improve overall health.
CBD Gummies Dosage For High Blood Pressure
No established publication indicates how much CBD lowers blood pressure due to a lack of systematic review and specific research.
Nonetheless, starting with a low dose and gradually increasing depending on body weight and individual response is recommended. Most importantly, consult with your doctor before starting any CBD regimen.
While a growing body of evidence from both human and relevant animal studies suggests that oral CBD may have potential health benefits for high blood pressure, more research is needed. Nonetheless, based on the available data, CBD is generally safe for human consumption with minimal side effects.
The available clinical data supports that cannabidiol reduces blood pressure by reducing stress and anxiety, bettering sleep, and promoting relaxation. It might not have a direct impact, but its non-inflammatory, calming, and soothing properties may work for hypertension.
When looking for the best CBD blood pressure gummies, choosing a reputable CBD company that uses high-quality ingredients and has undergone third-party testing is vital. Thankfully, now you have seven brands to consider.
Finally, as with any supplement, you must consult a doctor before use, and don’t forget to mention specific health conditions you may have.
Frequently Asked Questions
The legality of CBD use depends on your country or state. In the U.S., hemp-derived CBD with less than 0.3% THC is federally legal, but some states have different laws. It’s essential to check your local laws before using CBD.
CBD is a natural compound found in the cannabis plant. It’s non-psychoactive, meaning it won’t make you feel high, and it is known for its potential health benefits, including reducing anxiety, pain, and inflammation.
Full-spectrum CBD may be best for blood pressure, as it contains a variety of cannabinoids, terpenes, and other plant compounds that work together to enhance CBD’s beneficial effects. However, more research is needed to determine CBD’s optimal type and dosage for blood pressure.
The recommended dosage of CBD gummies can vary based on factors such as body weight, the severity of symptoms, and the type of CBD. It’s best to start with a low dosage and gradually increase it until you find the right amount for yourself. Always follow the dosage instructions on the product label and consult a healthcare professional if you have any concerns.
+ 17 sources
Health Canal avoids using tertiary references. We have strict sourcing guidelines and rely on peer-reviewed studies, academic researches from medical associations and institutions. To ensure the accuracy of articles in Health Canal, you can read more about the editorial process here
- World (2023). Hypertension. [online] Who.int. Available at: https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/hypertension.
- CDC (2023). Facts About Hypertension. [online] Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Available at: https://www.cdc.gov/bloodpressure/facts.htm.
- Flint, A.C., Conell, C., Ren, X., Banki, N.M., Chan, S.L., Rao, V.A., Melles, R.B. and Bhatt, D.L. (2019). Effect of Systolic and Diastolic Blood Pressure on Cardiovascular Outcomes. New England Journal of Medicine, [online] 381(3), pp.243–251. doi:https://doi.org/10.1056/nejmoa1803180.
- Carretero, O.A. and Oparil, S. (2000). Essential Hypertension. Circulation, [online] 101(3), pp.329–335. doi:https://doi.org/10.1161/01.cir.101.3.329.
- Puar, T., Mok, Y., Debajyoti, R., Khoo, J., How, C. and Ng, A. (2016). Secondary hypertension in adults. Singapore Medical Journal, [online] 57(05), pp.228–232. doi:https://doi.org/10.11622/smedj.2016087.
- Thomas, R.M. (2015). Endocrine hypertension: An overview on the current etiopathogenesis and management options. World Journal of Hypertension, [online] 5(2), p.14. doi:https://doi.org/10.5494/wjh.v5.i2.14.
- CDC (2019). Pulmonary Hypertension. [online] Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Available at: https://www.cdc.gov/heartdisease/pulmonary_hypertension.htm#:~:text=Pulmonary%20hypertension%20happens%20when%20the,wall%20of%20the%20blood%20vessels.
- Jadoon, K.A., Tan, G.D. and O’Sullivan, S.E. (2017). A single dose of cannabidiol reduces blood pressure in healthy volunteers in a randomized crossover study. JCI Insight, [online] 2(12). doi:https://doi.org/10.1172/jci.insight.93760.
- Sultan, S.R., O’Sullivan, S.E. and England, T.J. (2020). The effects of acute and sustained cannabidiol dosing for seven days on the haemodynamics in healthy men: A randomised controlled trial. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, [online] 86(6), pp.1125–1138. doi:https://doi.org/10.1111/bcp.14225.
- Finn, D.P., Haroutounian, S., Hohmann, A.G., Krane, E., Soliman, N. and Rice, A.S. (2021). Cannabinoids, the endocannabinoid system, and pain. Pain, [online] Publish Ahead of Print. doi:https://doi.org/10.1097/j.pain.0000000000002268.
- Henson, J., Vitetta, L., Quezada, M. and Hall, S. (2021). Enhancing Endocannabinoid Control of Stress with Cannabidiol. Journal of Clinical Medicine, [online] 10(24), p.5852. doi:https://doi.org/10.3390/jcm10245852.
- Makarem, N., Alcántara, C., Williams, N., Bello, N.A. and Abdalla, M. (2021). Effect of Sleep Disturbances on Blood Pressure. Hypertension, [online] 77(4), pp.1036–1046. doi:https://doi.org/10.1161/hypertensionaha.120.14479.
- Maaliki, D., Shaito, A.A., Pintus, G., El-Yazbi, A. and Eid, A.H. (2019). Flavonoids in hypertension: a brief review of the underlying mechanisms. Current Opinion in Pharmacology, [online] 45, pp.57–65. doi:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.coph.2019.04.014.
- Weston-Green, K., Clunas, H. and Jimenez Naranjo, C. (2021). A Review of the Potential Use of Pinene and Linalool as Terpene-Based Medicines for Brain Health: Discovering Novel Therapeutics in the Flavours and Fragrances of Cannabis. Frontiers in Psychiatry, [online] 12. doi:https://doi.org/10.3389/fpsyt.2021.583211.
- Masyita, A., Mustika Sari, R., Dwi Astuti, A., Yasir, B., Rahma Rumata, N., Emran, T.B., Nainu, F. and Simal-Gandara, J. (2022). Terpenes and terpenoids as main bioactive compounds of essential oils, their roles in human health and potential application as natural food preservatives. Food Chemistry: X, [online] 13, p.100217. doi:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fochx.2022.100217.
- Ghazizadeh, J., Sadigh‐Eteghad, S., Marx, W., Fakhari, A., Hamedeyazdan, S., Torbati, M., Taheri‐Tarighi, S., Araj‐khodaei, M. and Mirghafourvand, M. (2021). The effects of lemon balm ( Melissa officinalis L.) on depression and anxiety in clinical trials: A systematic review and meta‐analysis. Phytotherapy Research, [online] 35(12), pp.6690–6705. doi:https://doi.org/10.1002/ptr.7252.
- Remiszewski, P., Jarocka-Karpowicz, I., Biernacki, M., Jastrząb, A., Schlicker, E., Toczek, M., Harasim-Symbor, E., Pędzińska-Betiuk, A. and Malinowska, B. (2020). Chronic Cannabidiol Administration Fails to Diminish Blood Pressure in Rats with Primary and Secondary Hypertension Despite Its Effects on Cardiac and Plasma Endocannabinoid System, Oxidative Stress and Lipid Metabolism. International Journal of Molecular Sciences, [online] 21(4), p.1295. doi:https://doi.org/10.3390/ijms21041295.