This article is reviewed by a team of registered dietitians and medical doctors with extensive, practical clinical and public health experience.
Prime Male Reviews 2023: Do The Pills Work?
All articles are produced independently. When you click our links for purchasing products, we earn an affiliate commission. Learn more about how we earn revenue by reading our advertise disclaimer.
- It is a 100% naturally made product
- FDA-approved facility
- Helps in building lean mass
- Improves libido and testosterone levels
- Helps in controlling blood pressure
- Offers an energy boost to users
- Best for men aged 30+
- Contains 12 natural ingredients
- Made in the USA
- Available worldwide
- It promotes libido
- It promotes T-levels
- It boosts energy
- It optimized overall health
Did you know that once the average male clocks 30, their testosterone levels drop 1% every passing year after that?
Yes, it’s true, and this brings significant changes in a man’s life.
The first most prevalent change is in sexual performance. Then, a drop in energy levels and changes in mood kicks in. A man also battles weight gain, a reduction in sperm count, fatigue, hypertension, and decreased overall health.
Testosterone deficiency is linked to insulin sensitivity, obesity, and diabetes, all of which contribute to a decline in general health. Each of these conditions is a major risk factor for heart disease. Atherosclerosis, or artery stiffening, is more common in men who have diabetes and have low testosterone levels.
This is because testosterone is a vital male hormone that supports a healthy sex drive and the generation of sperm used in reproduction.
While you cannot do much to mitigate this inevitable change, you can seek the help of testosterone boosters to increase testosterone production. Prime Male happens to be one of the products that can help increase testosterone levels.
This article is a Prime Male review to shed light on this testosterone booster. Read on to find out more.
What Is Prime Male?
Prime Male is a trademark of Roar Ambition, a global manufacturing company specializing in organic health research and development. Based on its leading, scientifically driven formulas, the organization is a pioneer in developing sophisticated natural health products.
Prime Male is a US-based company that uses 12 natural and strong ingredients to help the male body increase testosterone levels. It ships worldwide, helping men all over the globe.
Prime Male is a high-quality testosterone booster that is especially advantageous to men over 30. The primary purpose of this testosterone booster is to compensate for the 1% decrease in T-levels, otherwise known as testosterone levels, which occur yearly after 30 years of age.
The producers of Prime Male promise a variety of health benefits such as treating erectile dysfunction and more, as you will see in this Prime Male review. Prime Male ingredients have been thoroughly researched and tested to provide a strong composition that assists the male body in increasing T-levels.
Does Prime Male Testosterone Booster Really Work?
Since its launch, Prime Male’s original T-booster product has produced incredible sales and glowing reviews. These can attest to the legitimacy and success of the product. Designed for males over the age of 30, each ingredient in this supplement has proved effective in various research trials and scientific and medical journals.
Data triumphs over client reviews in the scientific realm all the time. Scientific data describes how the product works and provides quantitative causes. This brand is proud to attest that they have all the scientific data to back their product.
Feature Product & Coupon
- It is a 100% naturally made product
- FDA-approved facility
- Helps in building lean mass
- Improves libido and testosterone levels
- Helps in controlling blood pressure
- Offers an energy boost to users
- Increases testosterone levels in the body
- Enhances and increases energy levels
- It uplifts your mood
- Made of all-natural ingredients
- It helps to maintain memory and cognitive functions
- Increases one’s libido
- Lean muscles are nurtured and stimulated
- It helps to alleviate fatigue
- Weight maintenance is made easier
- Side effects are minimal
- Global shipping
- Slow and steady results
- Can only buy through the official website
Prime Male Ingredients
Peak Performance organic greens superfood powder
The Prime Male T-booster formula comprises 12 all-natural ingredients, including minerals and vitamins. The ingredients work together to increase testosterone levels, improve stamina and sexual enjoyment, and prevent the production of the female hormone estrogen.
To get the best effects from Prime Male, you must commit to also making appropriate dietary and exercise choices. According to the manufacturer, you may start noticing physical and emotional changes within two to two months of steady, regular use if they are diligent.
Any dietary supplement in the market, including the Prime Male supplement, owes its potency to the ingredients. So, before you use Prime Male, it is always wise to know how each ingredient helps to boost testosterone levels.
The following are some of the product’s most essential features:
One of the most important ingredients needed for testosterone growth is vitamin D3. However, most males do not get enough of it without a supplement.
You can obtain it directly from sunlight, but many men are deficient due to spending most of their time indoors.
Vitamin K2 is a substance that promotes testosterone production. It works best when combined with Vitamin D3.
Vitamin B6 raises androgen levels in the body, increasing to higher testosterone levels. It also aids the body’s absorption and utilization of zinc and magnesium.
Magnesium is essential for lowering sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG) levels in the body. The SHBG binds to testosterone in your body, where your body can’t use it.
Magnesium supplementation lowers SHBG levels and increases the amount of free testosterone available for your body to utilize. It’s ideal for intense workouts.
Magnesium helps your muscles relax after your workout. This helps counterbalance the role calcium plays in making the muscles tight after working out. A scarcity of magnesium can throw off this delicate balance, and you’re inclined to feel the impacts of this in the form of aches and pains in your body.
The Root Of The Nettle
Nettle root is an efficient estrogen blocker in the male body that reduces SHBG levels comparable to magnesium. In a nutshell, nettle root inhibits testosterone conversion and degradation into estrogen.
High estrogen levels might cause sperm production to slow down and make it more difficult to produce healthy sperm. Increased estrogen can also lead to more breast tissue than is typical.
Zinc deficiency is linked to a reduction in testosterone production in men. This is because zinc is required to create a hormone called androgen, which helps produce testosterone. As a result, your zinc levels may have an impact on erectile dysfunction.
Higher testosterone levels are associated with more zinc in the body, so keeping your zinc levels up is in your best interest.
Additionally, zinc is an essential mineral for cells to assimilate nutrients properly. Its levels in the body are linked to immune function, DNA and protein creation, and cell division. Zinc also aids testosterone production in males.
D-Aspartic Calcium Chelate
Aspartic acid is a single amino acid that comes as calcium chelate. This makes it more water-soluble, about 75% more than it would be on its own. So, when you take a supplement, the component is quickly absorbed into your body, with minimal risk of side effects like a bad stomach.
This amino acid is particularly effective at increasing natural testosterone levels in the body.
Although this component is not a male hormone booster in and of itself, black pepper helps in improving the supplement’s absorption. This ensures that you get the most out of all of the other components.
Korean Red Ginseng
Korean red ginseng is another ingredient that may increase testosterone levels.
The primary goal of Boron is to assist the body in producing more free testosterone. It also helps to suppress estrogen levels, which helps enhance the work of the other ingredients in r Prime Male.
The extract from this exotic herb aids in the blocking of prolactin production in the body, a female hormone that can be harmful to men. It also combats stress-related cellular damage, making you feel and look better overall.
It can also support a healthy sperm count, which leads to improved fertility and sexual satisfaction.
Luteolin is an element found in only certain mint leaves that helps to suppress estrogen production in the male body. It is a flavone with many useful properties, like being anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, microglia-inhibiting, neuroprotective, and increasing memory. It may also enhance exercise performance in men.
Health Benefits of Prime Male
The Prime Male natural T-booster vitamin provides multiple health and wellness benefits. High T-levels affect both physical and mental patterns, allowing the person to see positive changes.
The following are some of the potential advantages of using this supplement:
Boosts Your Energy Levels
This testosterone booster supplement helps manage testosterone levels, which can provide a renewed sense of youth and more energy to handle your everyday tasks.
Helps You Lose Weight
You may be able to burn belly fat with the Prime Male pills. However, the formula works in tandem with daily exercise and a nutritious diet for the best results.
Boosts Your Mood
Prime Male is a supplement with natural ingredients to help you overcome a bad mood.
When used following the manufacturer’s instructions, users of this supplement may notice a reduction in their mood swings. They begin to see and document promising developments.
Enhances Cognitive Function
Following the elimination of tiredness and fatigue, the user will experience a mental boost. Users can maintain their attention and concentration by ensuring mental clarity.
It also helps to reduce the likelihood of forgetting things.
Improves Cardiovascular Health
Moreover, Prime Male can aid in regulating blood pressure and the maintenance of good cardiovascular health.
Additionally, you will notice an increase in your libido, sexual desire, and sexual stamina due to using this product.
Potential Side Effects
When using any supplement, it is always vital to consider the possibility of experiencing adverse effects from the prescription or supplement.
The vast majority of customer evaluations indicate that they experienced no negative Prime Male side effects.
Regardless, the following are some of the Prime Male negative effects that you may encounter:
- Mild headaches
- Mood fluctuations
- Stomach upsets
- Allergic responses are common
When it comes to allergies, it’s important to carefully study the label to ensure that you are not intolerant to any ingredients in the supplement.
Always contact a medical practitioner before using Prime Male.
How To Take Prime Male?
According to the manufacturer, you should take the supplements orally at least four times a day after meals. For example, at 8 a.m., noon, 2 p.m., and about 5 p.m.
You should stick to this schedule until you observe a noticeable difference in output and testosterone levels.
Prime Male Review: What Do Real Users Say?
“I’m 50 and work out regularly. After taking Prime Male Natural Testosterone Booster, I feel more energy and mental clarity throughout the day. I take these easy-to-swallow capsules primarily to help with building and maintaining lean muscle mass and strength, but any other added benefits are welcome. I take 2 capsules with food in the morning, and then 2 more around when I work out. It is difficult to quantify the results, but I’m happy with the clean ingredients and the positive effect it has on my body.”Kort
“After two weeks, I’m sleeping better, and have more energy through the day. Definitely helps with libido too. Girlfriend is happy, so am I.”Joe Raynolds
“I have cycled on this testosterone booster a couple times and it works really well with my body. I can feel the gains and slim down around the stomach area.”Amazon Customer
Regardless of all the positive remarks, you still have to realize that not everyone will be pleased with the product. So much so, here are some of the Prime Male complaints we found online:
“Took for month, no difference in my energy level.”Ronald
“It takes 4 pills daily to get one dose, which means this expensive bottle is only a one month supply. The main ingredient is D-Aspartic Acid and there’s only 1600mg in one 4 pill dose. There are several D-Aspartic Acid supplements available that offer double that daily dose at one fourth of the cost. So needless to say, I will never get these again.”JJ
Even though there are a couple of Prime Male complaints here and there, most if not all Prime Male reviews available to support that this product works. The positive remarks triumph over the negatives. But remember, we all have different bodies with different health statuses, so the supplement might work for some and not work for others.
For the best results, always consult your physician.
Alternatives To Prime Male
- Increases body size.
- Initiates faster muscle recovery
- Boosts strength and stamina
- Improves libido and burns fat
- May cause hair loss.
- It may cause severe mood swings
- Stimulates the amount of natural testosterone
- Aids muscular growth and stamina
- Enhances libido, vitality, and mood
- High-quality natural ingredients
- Only available on the official website
- Not suitable for vegans
- May reverse the effects of low testosterone.
- Made of an all-natural component profile
- Money-back guarantee for life
- Subjected to third-party testing
- Some people find single bottles to be expensive
- Not a replacement for hormonal therapy
As from all we have covered above, it is a legitimate T-booster supplement. The manufacturers pride themselves on having all their products scientifically tested for quality.
Therefore, in as much as there are slim possibilities to get some Prime Male side effects, there have been no known reports of any serious issues. The online remarks on Prime Male reviews are overwhelmingly positive, which puts this brand in people’s good books.
It may work for some people, but to start taking Prime Male t-boosting supplements, seek medical advice first. Also, remember to buy authentic pills from the brand’s official site.
The Prime Male for sale on their official site is the most trusted. However, you can get a Prime Male coupon from a trusted coupon site that will offer you great discounts. Prime Male pricing is set at $69 per bottle with a capacity of 120 capsules. This will provide a month’s supply.
Prime Male may provide a modest libido boost to get your groove back, but a lot goes into ensuring that it works more effectively.
For optimal cardiovascular health, sexual drive, lower blood pressure, and overall health, you still need to eat right and exercise. Leading a healthy lifestyle, in general, will increase your odds of healthy testosterone levels.
Frequently Asked Questions
Some of the possible negative effects of testosterone supplements are hair thinning, breast hypertrophy in men, acne, atrophy of the testicle, prostate enlargement, libido loss, and infertility
The dosage is chosen by your physician and is determined by the testosterone level in your blood. The initial dose is 237 milligrams (mg), given twice a day in the morning and evening. If necessary, your doctor may change your dose. The daily amount, however, must not exceed 396 mg.
When used in moderation, some over-the-counter testosterone boosters may be harmless, but they will not be able to raise or sustain your testosterone levels permanently. Getting guidance from a doctor, who will propose a dosage following a medical evaluation, is the best line of action.
People with low testosterone levels may benefit from testosterone boosters for the following reasons:
– Increase your desire for sex
– Enhance sexual performance
– Muscle strength and endurance are improved
+ 17 sources
Health Canal avoids using tertiary references. We have strict sourcing guidelines and rely on peer-reviewed studies, academic researches from medical associations and institutions. To ensure the accuracy of articles in Health Canal, you can read more about the editorial process here
- Jones, H. (2008). Testosterone for the aging male; current evidence and recommended practice. Clinical Interventions in Aging, [online] Volume 3, pp.25–44. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2544367/.
- Mederos, M.A., Bernie, A.M., Scovell, J.M. and Ramasamy, R. (2015). Can Serum Testosterone Be Used as a Marker of Overall Health? Reviews in urology, [online] 17(4), pp.226–30. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4735669/.
- Endocrine Society (2014). Diabetic Men with Low Testosterone Run Higher Risk of Developing Atherosclerosis. [online] Endocrine.org. Available at: https://www.endocrine.org/news-and-advocacy/news-room/2014/diabetic-men-with-low-testosterone-run-higher-risk-of-developing-atherosclerosis.
- Lerchbaum, E., Trummer, C., Theiler-Schwetz, V., Kollmann, M., Wölfler, M., Heijboer, A.C., Pilz, S. and Obermayer-Pietsch, B. (2018). Effects of vitamin D supplementation on androgens in men with low testosterone levels: a randomized controlled trial. European Journal of Nutrition, [online] 58(8), pp.3135–3146. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30460609/.
- Orwoll, E., Nielson, C.M., Marshall, L.M., Lambert, L., Holton, K.F., Hoffman, A.R., Barrett-Connor, E., Shikany, J.M., Dam, T. and Cauley, J.A. (2009). Vitamin D Deficiency in Older Men. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, [online] 94(4), pp.1214–1222. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19174492/.
- Takumi, N., Shirakawa, H., Ohsaki, Y., Ito, A., Watanabe, T., Giriwono, P.E., Sato, T. and Komai, M. (2011). Dietary vitamin K alleviates the reduction in testosterone production induced by lipopolysaccharide administration in rat testis. Food & Function, [online] 2(7), p.406. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21894328/.
- Symes, E.K., Bender, D.A., Bowden, J.-F. and Coulson, W.F. (1984). Increased target tissue uptake of, and sensitivity to, testosterone in the vitamin B6 deficient rat. Journal of Steroid Biochemistry, [online] 20(5), pp.1089–1093. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/6727359/#:~:text=The%20results%20suggest%20that%20vitamin,the%20cytosol%20after%20initial%20translocation.
- Cinar, V., Polat, Y., Baltaci, A.K. and Mogulkoc, R. (2010). Effects of Magnesium Supplementation on Testosterone Levels of Athletes and Sedentary Subjects at Rest and after Exhaustion. Biological Trace Element Research, [online] 140(1), pp.18–23. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20352370/#:~:text=Similar%20increases%20were%20observed%20for,exercise%20than%20in%20sedentary%20individuals.
- Moradi, H.R., Erfani Majd, N., Esmaeilzadeh, S. and Fatemi Tabatabaei, S.R. (2015). The histological and histometrical effects of Urtica dioica extract on rat’s prostate hyperplasia. Veterinary research forum : an international quarterly journal, [online] 6(1), pp.23–9. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4405682/#:~:text=The%20change%20of%20testosterone%20serum,results%20confirmed%20Chrubasik%20et%20al.&text=They%20showed%20that%20the%20nettle,dihydro%2Dtestosterone%20(DHT).
- Prasad, A.S., Mantzoros, C.S., Beck, F.W.J., Hess, J.W. and Brewer, G.J. (1996). Zinc status and serum testosterone levels of healthy adults. Nutrition, [online] 12(5), pp.344–348. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8875519/#:~:text=Zinc%20supplementation%20of%20marginally%20zinc,testosterone%20levels%20in%20normal%20men.
- Melville, G.W., Siegler, J.C. and Marshall, P.W.M. (2017). The effects of d-aspartic acid supplementation in resistance-trained men over a three month training period: A randomised controlled trial. PLOS ONE, [online] 12(8), p.e0182630. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28841667/.
- Sutyarso, Muhartono and Kanedi, M. (2016). The Effect of Fruit Extracts of Black Pepper on the Fertility Potential of Male Albino Rats. American Journal of Medical and Biological Research, [online] 4(1), pp.1–4. Available at: http://repository.lppm.unila.ac.id/1659/1/4.Effect%20of%20Pepper%20on%20fertility%20potential%20ajmbr-4-1-1.pdf.
- Park, D. and Yoon, M. (2017). Korean Red Ginseng (Panax ginseng) Potentiates the Inhibitory Actions of Testosterone on Obesity and Adipogenesis in High Fat Diet-Fed Castrated Mice. Biomedical Science Letters, [online] 23(3), pp.261–271. Available at: https://www.bslonline.org/journal/view.html?doi=10.15616/BSL.2017.23.3.261#:~:text=Korean%20red%20ginseng%20(%20Panax%20ginseng%20C.A.%20Meyer%3B%20Araliaceae)%20and,%2C%202012%3B%20Choi%20et%20al.
- Naghii, M.R., Mofid, M., Asgari, A.R., Hedayati, M. and Daneshpour, M.-S. (2011). Comparative effects of daily and weekly boron supplementation on plasma steroid hormones and proinflammatory cytokines. Journal of Trace Elements in Medicine and Biology, [online] 25(1), pp.54–58. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21129941/.
- Lopresti, A.L., Drummond, P.D. and Smith, S.J. (2019). A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Crossover Study Examining the Hormonal and Vitality Effects of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) in Aging, Overweight Males. American Journal of Men’s Health, [online] 13(2), p.155798831983598. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6438434/.
- Lu, D.-F., Yang, L.-J., Wang, F. and Zhang, G.-L. (2012). Inhibitory Effect of Luteolin on Estrogen Biosynthesis in Human Ovarian Granulosa Cells by Suppression of… [online] ResearchGate. Available at: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/230574942_Inhibitory_Effect_of_Luteolin_on_Estrogen_Biosynthesis_in_Human_Ovarian_Granulosa_Cells_by_Suppression_of_Aromatase_CYP19.
- Gelabert-Rebato, M., Wiebe, J.C., Martin-Rincon, M., Galvan-Alvarez, V., Curtelin, D., Perez-Valera, M., Habib, J.J., Pérez-López, A., Vega, T., Morales-Alamo, D. and Calbet, J.A.L. (2019). Enhancement of Exercise Performance by 48 Hours, and 15-Day Supplementation with Mangiferin and Luteolin in Men. Nutrients, [online] 11(2), p.344. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30736383/.