Beverly Hills MD Dermal Repair Complex Reviews 2023: Does It Work?
All articles are produced independently. When you click our links for purchasing products, we earn an affiliate commission. Learn more about how we earn revenue by reading our advertise disclaimer.
- Improves skin elasticity and moisture
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Includes natural ingredients
- Manufactured in the U.S.
- Cruelty-free skincare product
- Only available online manufacturer website
- The oral supplement contains 60 capsules
- Beverly Hills MD is the manufacturer
- Products are cruelty-free
- Manufactured in the US
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Gives skin a smoother youthful appearance
- Hydrates skin and increases collagen
Exclusive Discount: HEALTHCANAL
About The Brand
Beautiful, healthy, youthful-looking skin starts from underneath the surface. Over time, loss of moisture, breakdown of collagen, and other factors cause facial wrinkles, fine lines, acne, sagging, and dull-looking skin.
In 2014, college friends Dr. John Layyke and Dr. Payman Danielpour established the Beverly Hills MD brand, featuring cruelty-free skincare products. Both doctors are members of the esteemed Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery Group and share a passion for advanced skincare and anti-aging products.
Studies show a correlation between hydrating the skin, introducing antioxidants to combat free radical damage, and improving elasticity to restore skin to a more youthful glow look. So, what should you look for in a high-end skincare product?
Dermal Repair Complex is a dietary supplement designed to improve visible signs of aging skin and support dermal repair. A unique blend of quality ingredients increases collagen production, hydrates skin cells, and reduces sagging and wrinkles. Even acne scars are treatable with a Dermal Repair Complex.
Many of the natural products included in this supplement are also within similar products, with some components being unique to this high-end supplement. In this review, we will examine the potential benefits of this supplement’s skin-boosting properties.
What Is Dermal Repair Complex?
Beverly Hills MD Dermal Repair Complex is a formulated anti-aging supplement created specifically to nourish, treat and improve skin health from the inside out. The product promises to regenerate skin cells, firm and hydrate the skin, and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles caused by skin aging.
The visible results from using the blend of select scientifically-backed nutrients and quality ingredients are evident from positive reviews. Most users of Beverly Hills MD Dermal Repair Complex see noticeable results within a month of consistent use. All of the retailed Beverly Hills MD products are manufactured in the United States and are cruelty-free.
Why is it beneficial to take a dietary supplement like Dermal Repair Complex? As skin ages, loss of hydration and collagen reduces the skin’s luster and ability to strengthen and repair itself. Collagen is necessary for skin cell repair and to retain moisture. Consuming vitamins, and antioxidants, and drinking water greatly improves the skin’s appearance.
The manufacturers of Dermal Repair Complex, Dr. John Layke, and Payman Danielpour, trained at Long Island Plastic Surgical Group and completed their residency in plastic surgery at Nassau University Medical Center. A passion for advanced skin care treatments has made products like Dermal Repair Complex a hit with celebrities and commoners for stunning results.
We will take a deeper look at the value provided by essential active ingredients in the anti-aging skin supplement.
Feature Product & Coupon
Dermal Repair Complex
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Hydrates the skin making it softer and smoother
- Protects skin against adverse effects of UV rays
- You can only purchase the product via the website
- Retail price is steeper than comparable products
- Individual results may vary
Exclusive Discount: HEALTHCANAL
Does Dermal Repair Complex Really Work?
There may be some reasonable skepticism about how well a supplement like Dermal Repair Complex improves the appearance of skin. However, numerous positive reviews from customers of all ages may make you a believer. So, does Dermal Repair Complex really work?
The dietary supplement is formulated to treat specific issues of the skin that cause dryness, a dull appearance, wrinkles, fine lines, and fade acne scars. Although this product is made to support youthful, smooth, healthy skin texture, some customers have noted additional beneficial side effects from regularly taking the supplement.
Some of the included ingredients in this supplement may contribute to increased energy, better sleep, enhanced radiance, longer nails, and thicker, stronger hair. Individual results may vary, and caution should be taken regarding certain ingredients that may elicit an allergic reaction.
Let’s take a look at the customer reviews in the following video.
Dermal Repair Complex Ingredients
When looking at Dr. John Layke Dermal Repair Complex reviews, it is important to scrutinize the key ingredients within its formula. Many of the components of this oral supplement for a more youthful appearance are common ingredients, but not all.
Also, some of the ingredients included may not have been tested on a large scale and may only suggest healthful benefits for the skin that have not been strongly substantiated via multiple studies.
Dermal Repair Complex includes a 30-day supply of 60 capsules promising younger-looking skin with an overall improved appearance. The supplement contains a 620 mg Dermal Repair Complex Blend composed of Hydrolyzed Collagen, Saw Palmetto Fruit Powder, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Wild Yam Root Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, and Silica. The daily value of the complex blend has not been established.
There is an additional 300 mg of Vitamin A, 10 mg of Thiamin, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, and 50 mg of Niacin. The supplement also contains 20 mg of Pantothenic acid, 2,500 mcg of Biotin, and 1,333 mcg of Folate. Other ingredients include Rice Bran. Take caution, as some of the included supplements exceed the recommended daily value, such as Biotin, Folate, Vitamin A, B6, and Riboflavin.
Before taking any supplement, carefully read over all of the ingredients to look out for the risk of possible allergic reactions. We will cover some of the essential active ingredients in Beverly Hills MD Dermal Repair Complex that provide skin cell repair and rejuvenation.
As bioavailable collagen, it firms the skin, improves elasticity, and reduces wrinkles and lines. When collagen production levels drop, it leads to sagging, loose skin, and wrinkles.
Keeping skin moisturized using this ingredient gives skin a fuller, plumper appearance. Hyaluronic acid is used in skin treatments for treating wrinkles and reacts with water.
Vitamin A (300 mg)
B Vitamins (10 mg)
Thiamin (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacin (B3), Pantothenic Acid (B5), Pyridoxine (B6), Biotin (B7), and Folate (B9) provide multiple benefits for the skin’s health and a smoother skin appearance, including healing wounds, and reducing visible signs of aging.
The fruit extract contains fatty acids and antioxidants for skin repair and nourishment. It helps stop Dihydrotestosterone or DHT, improves elasticity, and protects against UV rays. DHT is a sex hormone responsible for male attributes and hair loss. Saw Palmetto has also been used for treating acne.
Methylsulfonylmethane or MSM is an organic, anti-inflammatory ingredient that includes potent antioxidants to repair and protect skin from pollution and UV damage. MSM is helpful for firming skin, reducing wrinkles, fine lines, and making collagen stronger.
Biotin (2,500 mcg)
Dry skin cannot stay when biotin is present, as it produces fatty acids to improve skin tone and strength. Biotin is also helpful for stronger, healthier hair and nails too.
Pantothenic Acid (20 mg)
There is potential that this anti-inflammatory, water-soluble vitamin is helpful for treating acne. It helps repair damaged skin tissue and restore hydration in dry skin.
Wild Yam Root Extract
The saponins in wild yam extract has anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, and antioxidant properties to restore and moisturize dry skin.
Health Benefits Of Beverly Hills MD Dermal Repair Complex
There are many products on the market claiming to improve the appearance of the skin. Supplements that increase collagen and moisture are critical to firming the skin, reducing the process of aging skin cells, and helping to restore a youthful visage.
Instead of resorting to applying topical skin care products, undergoing laser resurfacing, or other procedures and products to heal the skin and reduce wrinkles, crevices, and sagging, Beverly Hills MD Dermal Repair Complex is a welcome solution.
Here are some key benefits of taking Dermal Repair Complex.
- Increases moisture and collagen production
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Firms loose, sagging skin
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves skin elasticity
- Includes vitamin A for healthy skin and hair
- Fades scars
- Protects skin from UV
Be advised, individual results using this skincare product may vary. The supplement should be taken as directed by your medical professional or according to the manufacturer. After taking the supplement consistently for a month, you may notice visible results. If you notice any adverse effects, cease taking the supplement and seek consultation.
Potential Side Effects
Since the product contains Hyaluronic Acid, it may cause skin redness. The saw palmetto in the formula may trigger stomach pain or headaches. Because individual results may vary, there is the risk of allergic reactions to the ingredients used in the product.
How To Take Beverly Hills MD Dermal Repair Complex
To gain the benefits promised by Dermal Repair Complex, users should take two capsules with 8-fluid ounces of water with a meal or as directed by a healthcare provider. The supplement can only be taken orally and is not available in an alternative form, such as a topical cream.
Beverly Hills MD Dermal Repair Complex Reviews: What Do Real Users Say?
Hands down, there is an overwhelming number of positive responses to Dermal Repair Complex reviews from users. Most people who use this supplement report noticeably positive changes in their skin’s suppleness, a radiant glow, and reduced wrinkles and lines within the first month of use.
Finding skin care products that include natural ingredients, are manufactured in the U.S., and are cruelty-free can be difficult. Beverly Hills MD Dermal Repair Complex has received outstanding reviews from celebrities, everyday people, and media outlets for its ability to restore a youthful appearance to users.
Real customer reviews for this supplement report visibly firmer skin, fading scars, and a feeling that their skin is more moisturized, elastic, and healthy. Here are some reviews from verified users of this supplement.
Verified Customer Beverly Hills MD Dermal Repair Complex Reviews
After using it for just over a month, my frown lines are fading, and my skin looks so much better!Dawn
I’ve enjoyed using the Dermal Repair Complex for about a month now. I began noticing a difference after about two weeks. My skin was much less dry and had an overall more balanced tone to it. I believe it has also positively impacted my hair and nails as well! I have no complaints, and since this has been a wonderful supplement, I will continue to use it. I can’t wait to see the longer-term effects!Lora B
My skin feels great. I’ve gotten so many compliments. I can see the difference, and I’m glad I decided to purchase the Dermal Repair Complex.Mercedes M.
Alternatives To Beverly Hills MD Dermal Repair Complex
- Improves skin hydration and elasticity
- Contributes to weight loss and increased energy
- Boosts HGH levels
- May cause complications related to changes in HGH levels
- More expensive than similar anti-aging supplements
Murad Youth Builder
- Contains glucosamine and chondroitin to protect against collagen and elastin breakdown
- Reduces visible signs of aging skin and firms skin
- Contains antioxidant-rich ingredients, vitamins A, B, C, E, and selenium
- Individual results may vary
- Requires commitment to see noticeable changes in skin
Dermal Repair Complex includes many ingredients to moisturize skin, support skin cell repair, promote new skin cell generation, and improve elasticity and strength.
Do your homework before selecting a skincare supplement and treatment that is best for you. Consult a healthcare provider regarding any questions you may have about using a product like Dermal Repair Complex.
Frequently Asked Questions
Most users of Beverly Hills MD Dermal Repair Complex see results within as little as a week. However, the average amount of time to see visible changes in skin quality is a month of consistent use.
Because of some of the ingredients in this supplement and the variance of individual results, there may be certain side effects experienced. Rice bran is an ingredient that may trigger an allergic reaction, including but not limited to nausea and diarrhea.
Some users may experience skin redness, pain, itching, swelling, or bruising because of Hyaluronic acid. Headaches and stomach aches may occur because Saw Palmetto is an ingredient. Most unpleasant side effects subside within a week. However, if the discomfort is too much, discontinue taking the supplement and consult a medical professional.
Dermal Repair Complex is only available through the Beverly Hills MD website. One bottle is $58, two bottles are $108, and three bottles are $150. The skincare product may be more expensive than similar supplements; however, it is a select formula only available from Dr. John Layke and Dr. Payman Danielpour.
As problems with loose, sagging skin, wrinkles, and aging skin typically affect adults, Dermal Repair Complex is designed for older skincare consumers. The ingredients used in the supplement’s formula are listed as natural and safe. However, not all ingredients have been sufficiently tested on a large scale.
There are no free trials available, and this product is only available via the Beverly Hills MD website. There is a 30-day guarantee that the product will deliver stellar results and improve your skin or a full refund is available.
Currently, there is no topical cream version of Dermal Repair Complex, and it is only available as an oral consumable. To reap the skin-boosting benefits of this anti-aging formula, users should take two supplements daily with 8 ounces of water or as directed by their medical professional.
+ 13 sources
Health Canal avoids using tertiary references. We have strict sourcing guidelines and rely on peer-reviewed studies, academic researches from medical associations and institutions. To ensure the accuracy of articles in Health Canal, you can read more about the editorial process here
- Yamauchi, M., Woodley, D.T. and Mechanic, G.L. (1988). Aging and cross-linking of skin collagen. [online] 152(2), pp.898–903. doi:https://doi.org/10.1016/s0006-291x(88)80124-4.
- Frédérique Auriol, Vaillant, L., Laurent Machet, S. Diridollou and Lorette, G. (1993). Effects of short/time hydration on skin extensibility. [online] 73(5), pp.344–347. doi:https://doi.org/10.2340/0001555573344347.
- Frequently Asked Questions for Industry on Nutrition Facts Labeling Requirements. (n.d.). Available at: https://www.fda.gov/media/99069/download.
- Sibilla, S. and Borumand, M. (2015). Effects of a nutritional supplement containing collagen peptides on skin elasticity, hydration and wrinkles. [online] ResearchGate. Available at: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/346607744_Effects_of_a_nutritional_supplement_containing_collagen_peptides_on_skin_elasticity_hydration_and_wrinkles.
- Dermato-Endocrinology. (2023). Hyaluronic acid: A key molecule in skin aging. [online] Available at: https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.4161/derm.21923.
- Reza Kafi, Kwak, S.R., Schumacher, W.E., Cho, S., Hanft, V.N., Hamilton, T.A., King, A.H., Neal, J.D., Varani, J., Fisher, G.J., Voorhees, J.J. and Kang, S. (2007). Improvement of Naturally Aged Skin With Vitamin A (Retinol). [online] 143(5). doi:https://doi.org/10.1001/archderm.143.5.606.
- Fisher GJ (2023). The pathophysiology of photoaging of the skin. Cutis, [online] 75(2 Suppl). Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15773537/.
- Annunziata Dattola, Silvestri, M., Bennardo, L., Passante, M., Scali, E., Patruno, C. and Steven Paul Nisticò (2020). Role of Vitamins in Skin Health: a Systematic Review. [online] 9(3), pp.226–235. doi:https://doi.org/10.1007/s13668-020-00322-4.
- Avins, A.L., Bent, S., Staccone, S., Badua, E., Padula, A., Goldberg, H., Neuhaus, J., Hudes, E.S., Shinohara, K. and Kane, C.J. (2008). A detailed safety assessment of a saw palmetto extract. [online] 16(3), pp.147–154. doi:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ctim.2007.10.005.
- International Journal for Vitamin and Nutrition Research. (2020). Beauty from within: Oral administration of a sulfur-containing supplement methylsulfonylmethane improves signs of skin ageing. [online] Available at: https://econtent.hogrefe.com/doi/full/10.1024/0300-9831/a000643.
- International Journal for Vitamin and Nutrition Research. (2013). Biotin-Dependent Carboxylase Activities in Different CNS and Skin-Derived Cells, and their Sensitivity to Biotin-Depletion. [online] Available at: https://econtent.hogrefe.com/doi/abs/10.1024/0300-98126.96.36.1998.
- Michael Ying Yang, Moclair, B., Hatcher, V.A., Kaminetsky, J., Mekas, M., Chapas, A. and Capodice, J.L. (2014). A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of a Novel Pantothenic Acid-Based Dietary Supplement in Subjects with Mild to Moderate Facial Acne. [online] 4(1), pp.93–101. doi:https://doi.org/10.1007/s13555-014-0052-3.
- Binić, I., Lazarevic, V., Milanka Ljubenović, Jelena Mojsa and Dušan Sokolović (2013). Skin Ageing: Natural Weapons and Strategies. [online] 2013, pp.1–10. doi:https://doi.org/10.1155/2013/827248.