Mind Lab Pro Review 2023: Does This Nootropics Work Or A Scam?
All articles are produced independently. When you click our links for purchasing products, we earn an affiliate commission. Learn more about how we earn revenue by reading our advertise disclaimer.
- Includes 11 research-backed nootropics
- Optimizes a wide array of cognitive functions
- Patented and advanced nutrient forms
- Third-party tested and validated
- No unnecessary ingredients
- Allergen-free, vegan, and non-GMO
- Fast worldwide shipping
- Founded in 2015
- State-of-the-art performance supplements
- Innovative vision and cutting-edge technology
- Address: 7 Clarendon Place, Royal Leamington Spa, CV32 5QL, United Kingdom
- Optimizes mental performance
- Boosts brain health and function
- Enhances memory
- Improves attention and focus
Whether you’re a busy professional, an athlete, or an active older individual, brain-boosting nootropics can help you stay sharp. Nootropics, also known as “smart drugs,” are made with natural ingredients that improve cognitive functioning and may even support your long-term overall brain health. But do these supplements really work?
Research on nootropics is still somewhat limited but health experts agree that products approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) are generally safe when taken as directed. Before you try them, however, it’s important to do your research to determine their safety and efficacy.
Today, we’ll take a closer look at Mind Lab Pro, one of the most popular nootropics on the market. We’ll explore its active ingredients, talk about the potential benefits, and discuss how to take it properly.
What Is Mind Lab Pro?
Marketed as the world’s first “universal nootropic”, Mind Lab Pro is a dietary supplement designed to boost all aspects of cognition. Formulated with 11 science-backed active ingredients, this supplement improves mental performance in four key categories: memory, performance, mindset, and structural.
The ingredients in Mind Lab Pro are highly potent and included in clinical-range dosages. This supplement is safe, clean, legal, and effective, tested and validated by a third-party lab to ensure safety and efficacy. Mind Lab Pro is free from pointless ingredients, made only with the things that help improve cognitive performance.
Feature Product & Coupon
Mind Lab Pro
- Includes 11 research-backed nootropics
- Optimizes a wide array of cognitive functions
- Patented and advanced nutrient forms
- Not recommended for pregnant or nursing females
- Mind Lab Pro is only available on the official site
Is Mind Lab Pro Safe? Does It work?
The Mind Lab Pro formula contains 11 active ingredients and is delivered in premium NutriCaps plant-based capsules. The formula is allergen-free, gluten-free, caffeine-free, and vegan-friendly. There are no synthetic additives or artificial preservatives.
All of the ingredients in Mind Lab Pro are safe and well-tolerated. In fact, Mind Lab Pro is the only nootropic supplement that has a completely clean label: no GMO ingredients, no gluten, caffeine, artificial additives, or preservatives. In fact, even the capsules themselves are clean and plant-based. Mind Lab Pro undergoes dozens of quality assurance checks and quality control measures throughout the manufacturing process.
Most users report immediate improvements in cognitive abilities within a few hours of taking a double dose of Mind Lab Pro. When taking the regular two-capsule dose, noticeable mental improvements are generally noticeable within two weeks. Mind Lab Pro recommends 30 days of consistent use to experience the strongest benefit.
Mind Lab Pro Ingredients
Mind Lab Pro contains 11 active ingredients, all backed by hours of scientific research. These ingredients work together to target four brain pathways, boosting memory, attention, concentration, focus, and long-term brain health. Each bottle comes in a box that clearly states all ingredient forms and dosages, so you know exactly what you’re putting in your body.
Here is a list of the active ingredients in Mind Lab Pro:
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B9
- Vitamin B12
- Bacopa monnieri
- Organic lion’s mane mushroom
- N-acetyl L-tyrosine
- Rhodiola rosea
- Maritime pine bark extract
Included as Cognizin in Mind Lab Pro, citicoline helps energize brain cells and supports neurotransmitter activity. This ingredient enhances mental performance without the crash that often follows stimulants like caffeine. Citicoline has also been shown to improve brain energy, focus, memory, attention, and concentration in addition to promoting mood balance.
Each dose of Mind Lab Pro contains 150mg of Bacopa monnieri full-spectrum extract. This ingredient is standardized for 24% bacosides and calibrated to deliver 9 individual bioactive. In addition to offering strong antioxidant properties to help protect against oxidative stress, this ingredient contains high levels of saponin. Bacopa monnieri may help improve cognitive function and benefit new learning and memory formation.
Organic Lion’s Mane Mushroom
Included at a 500mg dosage, lion’s mane mushroom is packed with active hericenones and erinacines. Clinical research suggests this particular ingredient stimulates the production of the Nerve Growth Factor (NGF) which can help with brain regeneration and may protect against brain degeneration, particularly in cases like Alzheimer’s disease.
What Are Nootropics?
In the early days of clinical research involving nootropics, the term referred to chemicals that fit very specific criteria. More recently, however, the term “nootropic” is used to refer to both natural and synthetic substances purported to benefit cognitive health and function. Nootropics typically take the form of synthetic compounds, dietary supplements, and prescription drugs.
While more research is needed, nootropics are thought to work by increasing the availability of key neurochemicals in the brain. By stimulating nerve growth or improving cerebral blood flow, these supplements promote brain health and cognitive function. Nootropics have been known to support cognitive skills and various aspects of brain function including mental clarity, memory, attention, and concentration.
Health Benefits Of Mind Lab Pro
Optimizes Brain Chemistry
Mind Lab Pro optimizes your brain chemicals to improve various cognitive functions including memory retention, mental processing speed, motivation, mood, and more.
Improves Brain Energy
This nootropic supplement boosts mental energy to dispel mental fatigue and support focus and mental agility. It is particularly beneficial for active older individuals seeking to prevent the age-related effects of cognitive decline.
Supports Brain Regeneration
Consuming Mind Lab Pro supports brain regeneration, helping to repair, maintain, and nourish the brain cells for optimal brain plasticity and healthy growth.
Boosts Brain Circulation
This supplement improves blood flow to the brain, helping optimize its various functions and supporting mental well-being. Mind Lab Pro helps oxygenate the brain, clearing away harmful toxins and improving micronutrient delivery.
Promotes Brain Protection
Oxidative stress, aging, and other factors can damage the brain’s neurons over time but Mind Lab Pro helps keep them strong. This universal nootropic fights the toxins and unhealthy structural changes that can degrade the brain over time.
Regulates Brain Waves
In addition to improving cognitive function, Mind Lab Pro promotes alpha brain waves which help keep you calm but alert. This is optimal for creativity, productivity, and learning.
Mind Lab Pro Review: What Do Real Users Say?
Before taking a new supplement, it’s important to do your research. In addition to evaluating the safety of the product, it’s a good idea to check out reviews from real customers. Here are a few reviews from real Mind Lab Pro customers:
“I started taking the mind lab pro a month ago and the results were almost immediate. Within the first few days, I realized I was more focused and my work performance tripled to say the least. I take them every day and I feel more aware and more efficient In every day’s tasks – no matter what that may be. I recommend them to everyone who is looking for higher mental awareness and performance.”Luca R.
“Mind Lab pro was able to help me focus when memorizing facts. The endurance to study a lot of materials. I also noticed a sense of calmness which reduced my anxiety. After 2 weeks of taking it my ability to recall really improved and was able to achieve high scores in my practice exams. Overall, a highly recommendable product!”Darizel Z.
“Eleven months ago I began taking two capsules per day of Mind Lab Pro. I noticed that days began to meld into a continuum; nightly sleep became less of an interruption to my sustained train of thought. Now I act on faith that Mind Lab Pro is helping my thought life.”Otto S.
Alternatives To Mind Lab Pro
- No stimulants like caffeine
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- Increase cognitive function
- Can become expensive if you take 3-4 capsules per day
- The product is only available through the manufacturer’s official website
- Includes 28 active ingredients
- Endorsed by athletes and mental health experts
- 100-day money-back guarantee
- Significantly more expensive
- Higher dosing requirements
- More affordable pricing
- Stronger alertness-boosting benefits
- Provides 8 to 12 hours of mental stamina
- Take only 2 -3 times per week
- Available by prescription only
Mind Lab Pro Side Effects & Risks
While Mind Lab Pro is generally regarded as safe, over-the-counter nootropics like this do contain ingredients that have been linked to certain minor side effects. For example, phosphatidylserine may cause stomach upset, acid reflux, and belching while Bacopa monnieri has been linked to digestive effects like abdominal cramps and nausea.
Mind Lab Pro is a universal nootropic that works for individuals in a wide range of categories, but it is only recommended for adults over the age of 18. Talk to your doctor before consuming Mind Lab Pro just to be safe.
How To Take Mind Lab Pro?
The recommended dosage for Mind Lab Pro is two capsules per day in the morning or early afternoon. During times of intense cognitive demands, such as before a test or a busy day at work, you can increase the dosage to four capsules per day. Do not take more than four capsules in any one 24-hour period.
Formulated with 11 active ingredients that work on four brain pathways, Mind Lab Pro is a powerful brain-boosting supplement. This product promotes brain health and function, supporting functions like memory, learning, attention, focus, and concentration. Compared to the competition, this product is more affordable and easy to purchase without a prescription.
Not only is Mind Lab Pro more affordable than other nootropics but it is backed by a money-back guarantee. If you’ve tried the product for 30 days without seeing the results you want, you can return the empty bottle within 60 days for a full refund minus shipping costs.
Frequently Asked Questions
While nootropics take several forms, they often come in the form of dietary supplement that contains ingredients that benefit the human brain. These supplements can promote brain health, improve memory and focus, boost attention and concentration, and may even protect against cognitive decline.
Mind Lab Pro is a nootropic that contains 11 active ingredients which act on various pathways in the brain to provide cognitive benefits.
The recommended daily dosage is two capsules but you can safely take up to 4 per day in times of increased cognitive demand.
Not only are all the ingredients in Mind Lab Pro backed by scientific research, but the formula is free from GMOs, allergens, gluten, caffeine, and artificial additives. Mind Lab Pro goes through dozens of safety and quality checks during manufacturing as well.
+ 6 sources
Health Canal avoids using tertiary references. We have strict sourcing guidelines and rely on peer-reviewed studies, academic researches from medical associations and institutions. To ensure the accuracy of articles in Health Canal, you can read more about the editorial process here
- Synoradzki, K. and Grieb, P. (2019). Citicoline: A Superior Form of Choline? Nutrients, [online] 11(7), p.1569. Available at: https://www.mdpi.com/2072-6643/11/7/1569.
- Aguiar, S. and Borowski, T. (2013). Neuropharmacological Review of the Nootropic Herb Bacopa monnieri. Rejuvenation Research, [online] 16(4), pp.313–326. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3746283/.
- Tsai-Teng, T., Chin-Chu, C., Li-Ya, L., Wan-Ping, C., Chung-Kuang, L., Chien-Chang, S., Chi-Ying, H.F., Chien-Chih, C. and Shiao, Y.-J. (2016). Erinacine A-enriched Hericium erinaceus mycelium ameliorates Alzheimer’s disease-related pathologies in APPswe/PS1dE9 transgenic mice. Journal of Biomedical Science, [online] 23(1). Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27350344/.
- Hampton, R. (2015). Lamiaceae: A source of nootropics with utility in neurodegenerative diseases. Cornell.edu. [online] Available at: https://ecommons.cornell.edu/handle/1813/56525.
- Hellhammer, J., Hero, T., Franz, N., Contreras, C. and Schubert, M. (2012). Omega-3 fatty acids administered in phosphatidylserine improved certain aspects of high chronic stress in men. Nutrition Research, [online] 32(4), pp.241–250. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22575036/.
- Morgan, A. and Stevens, J. (2010). Does Bacopa monnieri Improve Memory Performance in Older Persons? Results of a Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind Trial. The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, [online] 16(7), pp.753–759. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20590480/.