The article is a subjective view on this topic written by writers specializing in medical writing.
It may reflect on a personal journey surrounding struggles with an illness or medical condition, involve product comparisons, diet considerations, or other health-related opinions.
Although the view is entirely that of the writer, it is based on academic experiences and scientific research they have conducted; it is fact-checked by a team of degreed medical experts, and validated by sources attached to the article.
The numbers in parenthesis (1,2,3) will take you to clickable links to related scientific papers.
SuperGreen TONIK Review 2023: Natural Green Superfood Powder
All articles are produced independently. When you click our links for purchasing products, we earn an affiliate commission. Learn more about how we earn revenue by reading our advertise disclaimer.
- Offers free shipping anywhere around the US
- 100% organic ingredients
- Fresh minty taste that makes it enjoyable to drink
- Founded by Adam Wright
- Was started in August 2019
- The company is based on transparency
- Founder survived Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Based in the USA
- Provides instant energy upon consumption
- Enhances mental clarity
- Offers additional micronutrients and antioxidants
- Relieves stress
- Supports the immune system
10% Off Coupon: healthcanal10
About The Brand
SuperGreen TONIK was established by Adam Wright in July 2019. As a former Triathlete, Adam has a strong passion for overall health and supplements.
Adam lived with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome for a whopping 25 years. He couldn’t find an effective solution to his condition, so he decided to make something based on his knowledge of supplements. That’s when SuperGreen TONIK was born.
What Is SuperGreen TONIK?
Supergreen TONIK qualifies as one of the best green powders of 2023. It’s a combination of plant extracts and powdered plants (leaves and roots). To obtain crucial micronutrients like vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, you can mix the SuperGreen TONIK formula with liquids (water, juice, etc.).
When you drink SuperGreen TONIK, it fills the gaps in your diet whenever you come short of essential nutrients. It SHOULD NOT be considered as a fruit and vegetable replacement. It only enhances and boosts what you’ve eaten and adds other essential vitamins and minerals to fill in nutritional gaps.
If you’re a nurse, for example, and you need a boost in energy to last you for ten or more hours, your first option should be SuperGreen TONIK. Compared to other green formulas, it features an incredible SuperGreen TONIK taste that makes consumption relatively enjoyable.
SuperGreen contains a total of 15 ingredients along with 18 vitamins and minerals, which have been drained of their liquid content to form a powder consistency.
Feature Product & Coupon
- Made in the USA and third-party tested
- Mostly made of organic ingredients
- Was declared Vegan as of the 15th of January 2021
- Keto and paleo-friendly.
- Zero proprietary blends.
- Relatively expensive
10% Off Coupon: healthcanal10
Does It Really Work?
Yes, it does. This green powder improves concentration and helps you get the job done regardless of its complexity. If you’re working on something new or concentrating hard, you’ll notice that you’ll experience little to no brain fog or energy dips.
Trust SuperGreen TONIK to restore your face and give you that natural glow if you have acne and pimples. A clearing of the skin can be expected with regular use.
SuperGreen TONIK also improves your sleep and gives you a good night’s rest. This may come in handy for individuals who struggle with insomnia and other sleep-related issues. Keep reading this SuperGreen TONIK review to learn why it should be at the top of your green powder list.
SuperGreen TONIK Ingredients
This product’s ingredients are listed in optimal dosage instead of a ‘range’ in a bid to stay transparent to its consumers. This green powder has its ingredients listed on the first page of its website. It generally contains three major blends: the Immune blend, the Nootropic blend, and the Organic Greens blend.
Here are the ingredients you can expect to find in each blend of SuperGreen TONIK:
The Organic Greens Blend:
- Horseradish tree leaf powder – 500 milligrams
- Barley grass powder – 1000 milligrams
- Organic spinach powder – 1000 milligrams
- Collards leaf powder – 2000 milligrams
- Organic spirulina powder – 2000 milligrams
The Nootropic Blend:
- Rhodiola root powder and extract – 300 milligrams
- Bacopa leaf powder and herb extract – 300 milligrams
- Ginkgo leaf powder – 240 milligrams
- L-theanine – 250 milligrams
- Ashwagandha root extract – 500 milligrams
The Immune blend:
- Black pepper fruit extract – 24 milligrams
- Olive leaf extract – 250 milligrams
- Garlic bulb extract – 250 milligrams
- Dandelion leaf extract – 500 milligrams
The following is an extensive review of the main ingredients of SuperGreen TONIK:
Ashwagandha Root Extract
Ashwagandha is a powerful anti-stress medicinal herb that helps in boosting cognitive performance and in lowering cortisol (the stress hormone) while significantly reducing insomnia and anxiety. It contains anti-arthritic and anti-inflammatory agents that help alleviate symptoms of Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Rhodiola rosea is mostly used to stimulate the nervous system, relieve fatigue, enhance work performance, extinguish anxiety, and prevent high altitude sickness. This plant is grown in the mountainous areas of Asia and Europe. It’s an ‘adaptogen’, meaning it helps you deal with stress.
Organic Moringa Oleifera
Organic Moringa oleifera originates from Africa and Asia and belongs to the Moringacea family. Moringa oleifera is loaded with natural vitamins and minerals. There’s scientific evidence that proves this herb alleviates symptoms of hypercholesterolemia, cancer, liver disease, insulin resistance, diabetes, and high blood pressure.
Moringa oleifera also repairs broken cells as a result of infection and injury.
Ginkgo biloba has its origins in ancient China. It’s a tree that has been grown for thousands of years and has been used in most green powders as an alternative medicine option.
Ginkgo leaves are known to offer concentrated levels of terpenoids and flavonoids. These two powerful antioxidants eradicate unstable atoms in the form of free radicals that often cause harm to healthy cells within the body.
Free radicals are linked to a variety of diseases and rapid aging. Ginkgo has numerous benefits like improving brain function and reducing stress, among others. Though there’s not enough evidence to prove it, Ginkgo is also used as a natural remedy to treat common diseases.
A 2018 study revealed that olive leaf extract helps modify a healthy person’s immune response. There’s also evidence that this extract is cardioprotective and contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
Organic Spirulina Powder
Spirulina is a type of bluish-green algae that holds the reputation for being one of the most potent superfoods in the world. The National Space Agency (NASA) boosted its popularity by incorporating it as a key dietary supplement for astronauts during critical space missions.
Spirulina helps fight against free radicals within the body, a common cause of various diseases and rapid aging. Spirulina has superb anti-inflammatory features and may also be critical in lowering blood sugar levels.
L-theanine is recognized as a non-essential amino acid that occurs naturally in black and green tea. The body does not synthesize this compound at all. Studies reveal that it enhances relaxation and eliminates drowsiness when taken as a supplement.
Dandelion is highly nutritious and used in most greens powders. It’s loaded with plenty of minerals and vitamins. Some adults today remember chewing its leaves as kids, oblivious to its numerous benefits.
Dandelion leaves support the immune system. Test-tube studies have revealed that dandelion extract helps to protect against bacteria and viruses. It’s still unknown how this powerful feature translates into the leaf’s features as a preventative herb.
SuperGreen TONIK Review: What Do Real Users Say?
“I’ve been pumping up on SuperGreen TONIK for more than three months. I can attest to the fact that it contains plenty of ingredients, minerals, and vitamins. I take it in place of a smoothie since it’s healthier and a lot easier to prepare. It’s not easy on the pocket, yes, but the nutrition information is enough to get anyone to give it a try.”Jeffrey
“If you’re not taking this magical formula, you don’t know what you’re missing. All ingredients in this product are incredibly high and specifically defined. The mint flavor is to die for. Don’t take my word for it. Buy it and try it for yourself.Wendy.
“This could be an otherwise awesome product if it wasn’t so sweet. You may need to dilute it with 30oz of water.Bretton
Greens Supplements Alternatives To SuperGreen TONIK
- Contains a whopping 75 ingredients, inclusive of probiotics.
- 100% Vegan friendly
- Available in both sachets and pouches.
- It offers no complete disclosure of the ingredient amounts.
- Most people may not afford this formula
- Made in the USA
- A lot cheaper than most superfood powders
- Contains up to four kinds of unique mushrooms
- Often triggers anxiety and headaches.
- Comes in a variety of options and flavors.
- It is available in capsules and powder form
- It’s gluten and GMO-free.
- No trials to prove the effectiveness of this product.
- The taste may not be pleasing to most people.
Health Benefits Of SuperGreen TONIK
SuperGreen TONIK supplement triggers the following health benefits:
- Healthy metabolism and lowered cravings
- Better sleep
- Better health and increased longevity
- Enhanced immunity
- Boosted energy
At the time of this writing, there have been no clinical trials to validate the above benefits. However, the product’s ingredients have their fair share of scientific evidence that backs all their benefits. And, they offer a 365-day money-back guarantee if you aren’t satisfied with the product after using it for a year.
SuperGreen TONIK Dosage
Scoop 12 grams of this product into a smoothie or glass of water every day. There are no rules regarding when you’re supposed to take it, but the best times would probably be in the morning or around mid-afternoon.
And there you go – a comprehensive SuperGreen TONIK review. If you’ve tried different green powders, you probably understand their tendency to avoid disclosing their ingredients or sharing how much of each ingredient is used. That’s not the case with SuperGreen TONIK.
Based on this SuperGreen TONIK review, it’s clear as day that this product lives up to the hype on all levels. Based on this comprehensive review, it’s not hard to see that SuperGreen TONIK is an excellent product with fantastic ingredients. If you have gaps in your nutrition, drink SuperGreen TONIK to stand in the gap and give you all the nutrients you’re missing out on.
All that’s required from you is to maintain a healthy lifestyle including a diet based on low-fat, low-carb food, exercising regularly, and getting a good night’s sleep.
Frequently Asked Questions
We strongly recommend this product based on the benefits and plenty of positive reviews. It contains plenty of essential micronutrients and nutritious ingredients designed to keep you healthy – both physically and mentally.
SuperGreen TONIK is independently tested to ensure that you get the best in terms of nutrition from the unique combination of high-quality ingredients.
The company currently has two offers: a single tub and a 3-tub bundle. If you’re a newbie in the realm of super greens powder, the single-tub option is the best alternative for you. On the other hand, if you want to save big, the 3-tub option enables you to save more than 25% of your money.
All SuperGreen TONIK weighs about 360 grams, and each tub weighs about 32oz. Each tub contains approximately 30 servings and lasts for about 30 days.
SuperGreen TONIK is safe for consumption during pregnancy only if you’ve spoken to your doctor and shown them the complete ingredient label. SuperGreen TONIK is transparent enough to show all the ingredients and their amounts to enable your doctor to make an informed decision.
This will vary from one person to the next, depending on your nutrition habits. If you’re on a poor diet, rely on SuperGreen TONIK to supply crucial nutrients each time you take it. Most people say that it instantly clears their brain fog and keeps them active upon consumption.
+ 9 sources
Health Canal avoids using tertiary references. We have strict sourcing guidelines and rely on peer-reviewed studies, academic researches from medical associations and institutions. To ensure the accuracy of articles in Health Canal, you can read more about the editorial process here
- Singh, N., Bhalla, M., De Jager, P. and Gilca, M. (2011). An Overview on Ashwagandha: A Rasayana (Rejuvenator) of Ayurveda. African Journal of Traditional, Complementary and Alternative Medicines, [online] 8(5S). Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3252722/
- Olsson, E., von Schéele, B. and Panossian, A. (2008). A Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study of the Standardised Extract SHR-5 of the Roots ofRhodiola roseain the Treatment of Subjects with Stress-Related Fatigue. Planta Medica, [online] 75(02), pp.105–112. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19016404/
- Mehta, K., Balaraman, R., Amin, A.H., Bafna, P.A. and Gulati, O.D. (2003). Effect of fruits of Moringa oleifera on the lipid profile of normal and hypercholesterolaemic rabbits. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, [online] 86(2-3), pp.191–195. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12738086/#:~:text=Moringa%20oleifera%20and%20lovastatin%20were,Treatment%20with%20M.
- Vergara-Jimenez, M., Almatrafi, M. and Fernandez, M. (2017). Bioactive Components in Moringa Oleifera Leaves Protect against Chronic Disease. Antioxidants, [online] 6(4), p.91. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5745501/
- Lobo, V., Patil, A., Phatak, A. and Chandra, N. (2010). Free radicals, antioxidants and functional foods: Impact on human health. Pharmacognosy Reviews, [online] 4(8), p.118. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3249911/
- Boss, A., Kao, C., Murray, P., Marlow, G., Barnett, M. and Ferguson, L. (2016). Human Intervention Study to Assess the Effects of Supplementation with Olive Leaf Extract on Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cell Gene Expression. International Journal of Molecular Sciences, [online] 17(12), p.2019. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5187819/
- Karkos, P.D., Leong, S.C., Karkos, C.D., Sivaji, N. and Assimakopoulos, D.A. (2011). Spirulinain Clinical Practice: Evidence-Based Human Applications. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, [online] 2011, pp.1–4. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3136577/
- Anna Christina Nobre, Anling Rao and Owen, G. (2008). L-theanine, a natural constituent in tea, and its effect on mental state. [online] ResearchGate. Available at: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/5556549_L-theanine_a_natural_constituent_in_tea_and_its_effect_on_mental_state
- Martín, M. (2014). Effectiveness of inulin intake on indicators of chronic constipation; a meta-analysis of controlled randomized clinical trials. Nutricion hospitalaria, [online] 30(2). Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25208775/