The article is a subjective view on this topic written by writers specializing in medical writing.
It may reflect on a personal journey surrounding struggles with an illness or medical condition, involve product comparisons, diet considerations, or other health-related opinions.
Although the view is entirely that of the writer, it is based on academic experiences and scientific research they have conducted; it is fact-checked by a team of degreed medical experts, and validated by sources attached to the article.
The numbers in parenthesis (1,2,3) will take you to clickable links to related scientific papers.
Best Pill To Lose Belly Fat: Top 5 Fat Burners In 2023
All articles are produced independently. When you click our links for purchasing products, we earn an affiliate commission. Learn more about how we earn revenue by reading our advertise disclaimer.
- Limits fat production and burns excess abdominal fat.
- Improves mood and energy levels
- Suppresses appetite.
- Controls blood sugar levels
- Improves focus and energy levels
- Refines food craving patterns and digestion
- The ingredients used are 100% natural
- Strengthens the body’s metabolism
- Supports fat oxidation
Belly fat burner supplements contain thermogenic chemicals that boost your metabolism, reduce your appetite, increase energy levels, and burn stubborn body fat. The majority of the top fat-burning supplements help accelerate your weight loss journey to give you your desired results in the shortest time.
Choosing the right one can be somewhat overwhelming with so many fat burner pills on the market. There are many factors to consider when making the critical decision to invest in a weight loss supplement.
Some of them include their effectiveness, the ingredients used, the price, the dosage recommended, consumer reviews, backing by research, and so on.
To help you pick the best fat-burning supplements, we’ve done our research and compiled the best products in the market today. Read on to discover the best belly fat burner fat burners and how to incorporate them into your daily routine.
Who Should Use Pill To Lose Belly Fat?
At times a healthy diet and regular exercise are not enough to achieve your desired weight loss results. Here’s where thermogenic fat burner supplements come into play. Despite being generally safe for healthy adults, it’s essential to consult with a healthcare provider before taking any fat burner.
This should be the case, especially if you have a medical condition or are under any medication.
These supplements contain ingredients that accelerate the weight loss process. They support your metabolism and help burn belly fat. Furthermore, they help boost your diet, strengthen your exercise regime, curb your appetite, and give you that much-needed energy boost.
So, if you are willing to exercise routinely, eat a healthy diet, and take weight loss pills to facilitate your weight loss, then the best fat burner supplements may be for you.
5 Best Pill To Lose Belly Fat In December 2023
We recommend incorporating PhenQ into your fitness regimen if you’re keen on losing weight faster and healthier. It’s a popular weight loss supplement with primarily positive reviews.
- The ingredients used are vegan-friendly and 100% natural
- Requires no prescription
- Zero side effects
- Increases energy levels and curbs appetite
- Contains minerals, vitamins, Nopal, carnitine, capsicum, and other healthy ingredients
- Requires online purchase
- Unsuitable for nursing/pregnant mothers and children
- Contains 150 mg of caffeine
PhenQ is a supplement manufactured and distributed by Wolfson Berg Limited. The company is famous for producing some of today’s best weight-loss and fat-burning products. PhenQ contains five different supplements blended into one in specified quantities. Here’s a summary of the ingredients and how they work;
- Caffeine Anhydrous: PhenQ contains 142.4 milligrams (mg) of caffeine anhydrous, which helps lower calories, enhance energy production, and help in fat oxidation and thermogenesis.
- Piperine: PhenQ contains 3 mg of Piperine that aids in applying the ingredients listed by the body. It also contains anti-inflammatory effects, essential in muscle and joint health recovery from rigorous exercises. Piperine also includes ingredients that help alleviate chronic conditions.
- A-Lacys Reset: It consists of magnesium, cysteine, and lipoic acid, which help boost metabolic rates to help you lose weight faster and reduce body fat.
- Chromium Picolinate: The 80 mg Chromium Picolinate content in PhenQ aids in storing essential nutrients such as proteins, carbohydrates, and fats.
Other ingredients include Nopal, L-carnitine, Capsicum extract, Niacin, Silicon dioxide, Magnesium stearate, and Calcium carbonate. Take two capsules of PhenQ per day, one during breakfast and the other during lunch. Because it contains caffeine, we advise that you don’t take it later than 3 p.m. – unless you plan on exercising later on.
LeanBean is an organic weight loss supplement manufactured and distributed by Ultimate Life Limited, situated in the UK. Leanbean is a blend of 11 ingredients in specific proportions to give the best weight loss outcome.
- Helps regulate glucose levels
- Products are third-party tested for purity and potency
- Boosts metabolism rate and helps to burn fat around the hip and stomach region
- Provides customized formulations to meet individual needs
- Delayed results
- Results vary from individual to individual
Below is a list of ingredients and their effects;
- Glucomannan (Amorphophallus konjac): This component is derived from elephant yams and has a distinct ability to absorb water. It encourages a feeling of fullness, regulates blood sugar and cholesterol levels, contains very few calories, and reduces cravings.
- Turmeric: The turmeric quantity in Leanbean is 50 mg. It contains curcumin which holds several medicinal properties. Curcumin enhances brain health, reduces the risk of getting cancer and heart diseases, and works as a mood booster. It also acts as an antioxidant and an anti-inflammatory.
- Acai Berry Extract: Acai Berries are superfruits originating from Brazil. They have a high concentration of antioxidants and nutrients. The nutrients help improve brain function and control cholesterol levels in your body.
These ingredients help to eliminate excess fats and prevent fat build-up. For best results, consume Leanbean weight loss pills thrice a day in groups of two, totaling six pills. Take the pills with water instead of caffeinated shakes/beverages. Take the pills in intervals of 30 minutes before the main meal.
PhenGold is a weight loss supplement made from a blend of natural minerals, vitamins, and extracts. The product claims to increase metabolism, improve energy, and enhance physical performance.
- Zero side effects
- Enhance energy levels and improve metabolism naturally
- The ingredients used are scientifically backed and high-quality
- Vegan-friendly, lactose, and soy-free
- Only available in some European countries and the U.S.
When using PhenGold, stick to a healthy diet with low calories and avoid fatty meals to prevent additional fat accumulation. The main components that make PhenGold include;
- Dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE): PhenGold contains 150 mg of DMAE, a compound that supports cognitive function and improves overall mood and memory. Dimethylaminoethanol is also produced by the body naturally.
- Rhodiola rosea: Also known as the arctic root, Rhodiola Rosea grows in the cold, mountainous regions of Asia and Europe. PhenGold contains 250 mg of this herb, relieving exhaustion and being an energy source for complex exercises.
- Cayenne Pepper: It’s packed in 200 mg quantities. Cayenne pepper suppresses cravings, boosts metabolism, and helps burn belly fat faster.
Other Ingredients include; Caffeine, Vitamins B3, B6, and B12, Green Coffee, Green Tea, and L-Theanine. Together these ingredients help you to attain your desired body weight.
The supplement comes in a bottle containing 90 capsules that last a month. Take the capsule 20 minutes before workouts and before breakfast. Three capsules per day are also acceptable.
Instant Knockout is a vegan-friendly weight loss supplement. Athletes mainly use it to build muscle and weight loss. Ingredients are 100% natural, scientifically backed, and work rapidly to achieve the desired results.
- Improves focus/cognitive performance
- Reduces bad cholesterol levels
- Results are speedy
- Does not contain harmful stimulants
- Does not require a strict diet to see results
- Quite expensive
- Purchases can only be made through the website
If you’re looking for high-quality CBD products, SpruceCBD has you covered. Choose from two highly concentrated. Instant Knockout boosts energy levels, supports metabolism, and helps you lose weight quicker. Here are some of the ingredients used in Instant Knockout:
- Vitamin D: Studies have shown that inadequate Vitamin D in the body can lead to a number of health issues. As such, the vitamin is included to regulate blood pressure and improve your heart health. Further studies also show that Vitamin D is linked to your BMI and is frequently low in the overweight and obese. Supplementation has been shown to lower BMI and waist circumference.
- Green Tea Extract: Green Tea Extract is highly concentrated in catechins that control hormones enhancing thermogenesis. That, in turn, accelerates the fat-burning process. Green Tea Extract also contains epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), which aids in reducing the accumulation of fats and supports a healthy weight.
- L-Theanine: This component maintains the extra energy gained from caffeine. Paired with caffeine, it increases focus and attention. Additionally, it supports relaxation and improves the quality of sleep. A reduction in stress and sufficient sleep create the right environment for muscle growth and fat burning.
Instant Knockout also consists of Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL), Vitamin B1 (Cyanocobalamin), Vitamin B12, Cayenne Powder, Glucomannan, Caffeine Anhydrous, and Black Pepper extract. Take four capsules per day – when you wake up, before lunch, mid-afternoon, and finally after dinner.
Keto Charge is a weight loss supplement that helps you lose weight by entering into a state of ketosis (a metabolic state that occurs when the body burns fat for energy instead of carbohydrates.).
- Accelerates achievement of ketosis
- Consists of plant-based ingredients
- Visible results in as little as 1-2 weeks
- Boosts stamina
- Long-lasting effects
- Reduces overall body fat
- Unsuitable for people with chronic illnesses
The Keto Charge belly fat burner supplement starts working as soon as you ingest it and doubles as a keto diet substitute. The supplement preserves your body’s energy and works best if you follow a keto diet of 70% fats, 25% protein, and 5% carbohydrates.
Keto Charge is formulated with two key ingredients: glycine and BHB salts.
- Glycine: Glycine is an amino acid that aids in protein production within the body. Glycine is a critical component in Keto Charge as it helps reduce insomnia and stress levels by promoting the manufacture of “feel good” hormones.
- BHB (Beta-Hydroxybutyrate) salts: Magnesium, Sodium, and Calcium form powerful BHB salts, which help the body attain ketosis. These salts exist as energy-dense molecules that boost the energy in lean muscle mass, heart, and brain when carbohydrates are low in the body. The salts activate ketosis mode and encourage the burning of ketones instead of energizing the body using glucose.
With the help of gelatin and rice flour, these ingredients ensure the body starts burning excess fats and safely enters ketosis mode.
Keto Charge is only recommended for adults. Each bottle contains 30 pills. We advise that you take two capsules a day with water to help dissolve the minerals in the Keto Charge capsules. We also advise that you take the pills at the same time every day.
How To Choose The Best Fat Burner For Belly Fat
There are many factors to consider when choosing the best stomach fat burner. Here are some of them:
Seek Medical Advice
Before adding weight loss supplements to your diet; it’s always advisable to seek medical advice. Your doctor should verify that the ingredients used are safe for consumption. Medical consultation is also necessary, especially when you have an underlying condition or you’re already under alternative medication.
Your doctor should ascertain that the supplements won’t interfere with your health condition and the medication you’re on.
The weight loss journey often requires transparency for optimum results. As such, getting your doctor’s opinion and advice can help prevent medical problems resulting from concurrent intake of different medications.
It is essential to verify that the ingredients in your supplement of choice are good and healthy enough for consumption.
Quality Of Ingredients
You should check your supplement’s ingredients to ascertain their compatibility with your body and how they work to provide the desired results. As you begin your weight loss journey, be wary of controversial ingredients such as maltodextrin or sucralose – their side effects may be rather unpleasant.
If possible, go through the specific quantities of each ingredient to ensure the supplement doesn’t interfere with your digestive well-being. Major weight loss product companies are required to adhere to their state’s health rules.
Unfortunately, some of them don’t. The ingredient chart should provide information on the contents used, dosage, and manufacturer details, including allergen information.
Consider Your Budget
Because most weight loss and fat-burning products are expensive, you may need to spend more in your search for the best fat-burning formulas. It’s essential to make out and organize your finances before settling on the right weight loss supplement that gives the best results.
Check out online testimonials from consumers and their experiences with the weight loss supplement in question. Go through the ingredients list to ascertain that the whole product fits your plan. It’s only wise to spend your money on worthy products and bring out the desired results.
Settling for a fat burner supplement within your budget ensures consistency, vital for an efficient weight loss process.
Look Through The Company’s Website
Most companies in the weight loss and fat-burning business sell their products via their website.
But some don’t. Either way, it’s wise to go through their website and check what kind of fat-burning supplements they offer, their benefits (both health and lifestyle), their usefulness, and if they’ve been subject to clinical trials with positive outcomes.
The website should provide information on how to contact the manufacturers and answer any further questions you may have. The website also has pricing of the product. Different fat-burning supplements are available at varying prices depending on ingredients, type, and brand.
How To Lose Belly Fat?
Losing weight is generally hard, and losing belly fat can sometimes get frustrating. Burning fat can be a complex undertaking; here are some things you can do to lose excess abdominal fat.
- Reduce carbohydrate (carb) intake (especially refined carbs): A high intake of refined carbs results in excessive belly fat. Consider using healthy carbs like vegetables, grains, or legumes instead of the refined carbs you’re used to. Increased usage of healthy carbs helps regulate the formation of excessive belly fat.
- Steer clear of trans-fat foods: Trans fats are formed when hydrogen is released into unsaturated fats. They’re most prevalent in canned foods and some spreads/margarine. These fats are linked to insulin resistance, inflammation, heart diseases, and the accumulation of abdominal fats. Look for the term hydrogenated on labels or partially hydrogenated as trans fats do not have to be listed on labels.
- Avoid sugary foods: One of sugar’s main components is fructose. It’s linked to several chronic diseases such as fatty liver disease, type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. There’s also a link between high sugar intake and an increase in abdominal fat.
Incorporate fiber-rich foods in your diet: Including foods such as fruits, vegetables, legumes, cereals, etc., in your diet helps reduce belly fat. The viscous and soluble fibers combine with water to form a thick gel that rests in your guts. This gel delays the absorption of nutrients and digestion, which results in an extended feeling of fullness and reduced appetite.
There are many belly fat-burning supplements on the market. To get your desired weight loss results in the shortest time, find one that’s most compatible with your body. For example, Leanbean promotes belly fat burning for women via appetite suppression, whereas Instant Knockout serves athletes and gym-goers.
Getting the right belly-burning supplement aids in burning stubborn belly fat while also reducing cravings, and exhaustion and improving your mood. We guarantee exemplary results if you stick to a healthy diet and regular exercise with your supplement routine.
Frequently Asked Questions
Belly fat supplements work by increasing your body’s metabolic rate, which helps you burn more calories and lose weight. They can also help suppress your appetite, leading to weight loss over time.
Most people don’t experience any adverse side effects when taking belly fat supplements, but some people may experience nausea, jitters, or headaches. It’s essential to consult with your doctor before taking any new supplements, especially if you have any underlying health conditions.
The length of time you should take belly fat supplements depends on the specific supplement you’re taking and your individual goals. Some people see results within a few weeks, while others may need to take them for several months. Be sure to follow the instructions on the label and talk to your doctor if you have any questions.
In addition to taking belly fat supplements, there are several other things you can do to help reduce belly fat. These include eating a healthy diet, getting regular exercise, and reducing stress. Talk to your doctor about other ways you can help reduce belly fat.
Most supplements should be taken with a glass of water. Be sure to read the instructions on the label before taking any supplement. Some people prefer to take their supplements with food, while others find it easier to take them on an empty stomach. Experiment to see what works best for you.
+ 11 sources
Health Canal avoids using tertiary references. We have strict sourcing guidelines and rely on peer-reviewed studies, academic researches from medical associations and institutions. To ensure the accuracy of articles in Health Canal, you can read more about the editorial process here
- Ramírez-Maldonado, M., Jurado-Fasoli, L., Juan Del Coso and Francisco José Amaro-Gahete (2021). Caffeine increases maximal fat oxidation during a graded exercise test: is there a diurnal variation? [online] ResearchGate. Available at: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/348320427_Caffeine_increases_maximal_fat_oxidation_during_a_graded_exercise_test_is_there_a_diurnal_variation
- Derosa, G., Maffioli, P. and Amirhossein Sahebkar (2016). Piperine and Its Role in Chronic Diseases. Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology, [online] pp.173–184. doi:https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-41334-1_8.
- Hewlings, S. and Kalman, D. (2017). Curcumin: A Review of Its Effects on Human Health. Foods, [online] 6(10), pp.92–92. doi:https://doi.org/10.3390/foods6100092.
- Schauss, A. (2016). The Effect of Acai (Euterpe spp.) Fruit Pulp on Brain Health and Performance. Bioactive Nutraceuticals and Dietary Supplements in Neurological and Brain Disease, [online] pp.179–186. Available at: https://www.academia.edu/23970598/The_Effect_of_Acai_Euterpe_spp_Fruit_Pulp_on_Brain_Health_and_Performance
- Malanga, G., María Belén Aguiar, Martinez, H.D. and Puntarulo, S. (2012). New Insights on Dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE) Features as a Free Radical Scavenger. [online] ResearchGate. Available at: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/221801168_New_Insights_on_Dimethylaminoethanol_DMAE_Features_as_a_Free_Radical_Scavenger
- Zheng, J., Zheng, S., Feng, Q., Zhang, Q. and Xiao, X. (2017). Dietary capsaicin and its anti-obesity potency: from mechanism to clinical implications. Bioscience Reports, [online] 37(3). doi:https://doi.org/10.1042/bsr20170286.
- Dr Zahid Naeem (2010). Vitamin D Deficiency- An Ignored Epidemic. International Journal of Health Sciences, [online] 4(1), p.V. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3068797/
- Khosravi, Z., Marzieh Kafeshani, Parastoo Tavasoli, A Hassan Zadeh and Mohammad Hassan Entezari (2018). Effect of Vitamin D supplementation on weight loss, glycemic indices, and lipid profile in obese and overweight women: A clinical trial study. International Journal of Preventive Medicine, [online] 9(1), pp.63–63. doi:https://doi.org/10.4103/ijpvm.ijpvm_329_15.
- Stefan, M., Sharp, M., Gheith, R., Lowery, R.P. and Wilson, J. (2021). The Effect of Exogenous Beta-Hydroxybutyrate Salt Supplementation on Metrics of Safety and Health in Adolescents. Nutrients, [online] 13(3), pp.854–854. doi:https://doi.org/10.3390/nu13030854.
- Rippe, J.M. and Angelopoulos, T.J. (2016). Relationship between Added Sugars Consumption and Chronic Disease Risk Factors: Current Understanding. Nutrients, [online] 8(11), pp.697–697. doi:https://doi.org/10.3390/nu8110697.
- Slavin, J.L. (2013). Fiber and Prebiotics: Mechanisms and Health Benefits. Nutrients, [online] 5(4), pp.1417–1435. doi:https://doi.org/10.3390/nu5041417.