The article is a subjective view on this topic written by writers specializing in medical writing.
It may reflect on a personal journey surrounding struggles with an illness or medical condition, involve product comparisons, diet considerations, or other health-related opinions.
Although the view is entirely that of the writer, it is based on academic experiences and scientific research they have conducted; it is fact-checked by a team of degreed medical experts, and validated by sources attached to the article.
The numbers in parenthesis (1,2,3) will take you to clickable links to related scientific papers.
PhenGold Reviews 2023: Does It Work Or A Scam?
All articles are produced independently. When you click our links for purchasing products, we earn an affiliate commission. Learn more about how we earn revenue by reading our advertise disclaimer.
- The supplement targets the metabolism and initiates fat burning.
- PhenGold suppresses appetite
- It proffers the user a feeling of fullness.
- It boosts the body’s metabolism.
- It helps in the loss of fat.
- The brand uses all-natural products.
- Weight loss substance
- Uses natural fat-burning ingredients
- Combats further weight gain
- Helps cut down on weight.
- Helps maintain a healthy weight
- Helps control appetite.
- Improves metabolism.
About The Brand
PhenGold is a leading bodyweight loss supplement that has been in use for quite some time now. One thing that makes it a favorite is that the products used to make it are all-natural.
PhenGold supplement is manufactured by a company known as Swiss Research Labs Ltd. The company uses all-natural products and ingredients to make the fat-burning supplement that works perfectly for different people.
What Is PhenGold?
PhenGold is a supplement made from top-tier botanicals, vitamins, and many other natural substances that stimulate burning fat in the body.
There is no age limit when using it, as anyone is eligible and safe to consume it. Such attributes have mapped the supplement as one of the best in the market, despite it being a relatively new product in the market.
According to the manufacturers, using PhenGold daily for home time can go a long way in reducing your cravings, regular pangs of hunger, thus promoting less energy intake for a slimmer and fit figure. Therefore, everyday use can help you lose weight over time without necessarily going the long way like exercise and dieting.
This fat-burning supplement has come as news to the vast number of people struggling with losing weight. Incorporating the supplement in their weight loss journey will eliminate this.
One might wonder, why use PhenGold to lose weight?
For one, weight issues have been listed as the primary causes of life-threatening diseases such as those associated with the heart, high blood pressure, diet-induced obesity, etc. Therefore, why not turn to PhenGold and amplify your weight loss process?
The good thing about this dietary supplement is that you can pair its use with your workout routine and dietary changes. This will hasten the weight loss process, and you will be in shape within a short period.
PhenGold is available in the form of tablets (pills). Basically, once you take the diet pills, the process of burning your calories is initiated right away, even if you do not engage in any physical activity.
- Formulated with all-natural ingredients
- No side effects reported
- Quite affordable
- Only available in USA, UK, and some parts of Europe
- It is only available for sale online.
How Does Phengold Really Work?
The product works as the manufacturer claims. People who have used the dietary supplement have heaped praises, bearing that its effectiveness is up there with the best weight loss supplements in the market. The weight loss pill’s functionality is thanks to the natural ingredients used in making it.
Your body will utilize the available minerals and supplements in the weight loss pill and boost the body’s metabolism. This is responsible for weight loss, and you will be fit and healthy within no time. After you burn calories, you will also feel less hungry, thus reducing your food craving.
You should know about the PhenGold supplement that the manufacturers use high-quality ingredients when making it. As such, the supplement’s effectiveness in reducing weight is increased, guaranteeing you results in a shorter time than you might have even expected.
Additionally, using the supplement can help you attain your body goals. This is because you can be using different approaches in your weight loss processes, such as boosted exercise performance, supplements, and strict diets.
To add to that, using PhenGold can be an excellent way to help you take control of what you eat during your weight loss period. As the manufacturers claim, the supplement reduces the food craving, and thus you won’t be consuming food anyhow all the time but will follow a proper diet. The ingredients used to make it can also come in handy and aid you in getting rid of fat deposits in your body through fat oxidation. The supplement will boost the body’s protein, fat, and carbohydrate metabolism.
Lastly, PhenGold can contribute to developing a fatigue-free lifestyle, all due to some ingredients used. The ingredients also have a commendable feature in the regulation of adipose tissues. As a collective, they increase fat-sensitive hormones like leptin and insulin that both help with weight reduction.
Experts worldwide hail the PhenGold Supplement as one of the best because it is an all-natural product. There are no inorganic or synthetic materials used in making this weight loss supplement.
Additionally, the makers of this supplement claim that it does not have any side effects once you start taking it. All the ingredients used have a single purpose, reducing the fat in your body. Therefore, you have less to worry about when incorporating it into your weight loss journey.
The natural composition of this supplement has potent ingredients helpful in weight loss and boosted metabolisms.
In addition to that, the supplement is equally beneficial for both men and women. With far-reaching impacts on your health and overall wellness, you will be able to achieve rapid weight loss and with the convenience not available in other supplements.
The makers of PhenGold claim that with better efforts, an elaborate workout system, and a healthy diet, you will be witnessing positive effects soon enough. It comes in pill form, making it easy to take.
Below are the ingredients used to make PhenGold.
Capsicum extracts are known to have weight-reducing properties that can go a long way in improving your body’s overall metabolic rate.
In addition to that, the ingredient also boosts the thermogenic process responsible for increasing the core temperature in the body, furthering the effects responsible for weight loss, such as reduced-fat gain.
Vitamins are among the most dominant ingredients in the supplement, one of them being Vitamin B6. This is a vitamin known to enable your body to regulate energy being received from nutrients such as fats, proteins, and even carbohydrates.
Other vitamins found in the supplement include vitamin B3 and vitamin B12. Both of these work hand in hand to help your body convert fat into body energy reserves.
All three vitamins are essential in your body if you are to lose weight. On the other hand, the deficiency of these vitamins can cause several health complications.
Cayenne Pepper (200 mg)
Well, some people might hear pepper and start worrying about getting their mouths burnt by it. However, its mention in PhenGold should not cause any alarm, as the amount of it in the supplement is quite negligible for you to feel it.
However, scientists have been carrying out studies and tests on cayenne pepper over the years to find out its role in the weight loss process. They later found that the ingredient can melt stubborn fat reserves in the body, thus helping burn fat faster, contributing to the weight loss process!
BioPerine Black Pepper (5 mg)
BioPerine black pepper is another valuable addition to the mix. This ingredient helps the body to absorb the nutrients present in the food you eat. The component comes from the typical black pepper, and it enhances the metabolic mechanisms in the body, making it easier for it to burn fat faster while producing more energy. Contrary to what some people think, it does not promote a negative energy balance.
L-Tyrosine (300 mg)
Over the years, scientists and experts have been carrying out studies to confirm whether L-tyrosine is a beneficial ingredient in the weight loss supplement. They found out that it helps with physical and mental fatigue by increasing mental focus and boosting concentration.
Tyrosine is a crucial requirement for your body for it to be able to produce three essential neurotransmitters, namely, adrenaline, dopamine, and norepinephrine. You can find it in your everyday diet, but it has additional benefits, including it in the weight loss pill. For example, it acts as a stress reliever and can also enhance your brain function.
Those who have interacted with PhenGold will tell you that they noticed these effects when working or exercising in the gym. Some have even claimed that they received extra motivation to engage in these activities.
L-Theanine (250 mg)
Going through studies linked to L-theanine, an amino acid, we found out that the ingredient might have the ability to assist your body to boost metabolism. Additionally, it is also known to have a positive effect on the mind. It is believed that the ingredient reduces the body’s stress levels.
According to PhenGold manufacturers, reduced stress levels make it easier to eat foods like vegetables that a majority do not often like eating.
This is an ingredient with the ability to reduce physical and mental fatigue. When you look at it theoretically, you will realize that it can be a crucial addition since it will help maximize the benefits gained from a single workout.
100 mg Green Coffee
This is an ingredient extracted from raw green coffee beans. The extract is rich in chlorogenic acid, a substance that assists the body in lowering fat and sugar levels being absorbed by the body.
Green Tea Leaf Extracts (500 mg)
Generally, this extract has diverse health and wellbeing benefits to the body, not just in cutting weight. Just like cayenne pepper, green tea leaf extracts enhance thermogenesis in your body. This will lead to it shedding off the extra fats and fat reserves in your body.
Health Benefits Of PhenGold
PhenGold will help you lose weight by targeting two essential processes in the body, metabolism and food craving.
The weight loss pill targets your metabolism, thus helping your body cut down on weight much faster by burning fat at a higher rate.
When it comes to suppression of your appetite, PhenGold is an effective supplement in reducing hunger cravings. Usually, most people have a problem with snacking. You might have a candy bar now, a bag of chips two hours later, and maybe cookies and tea in the evening. This not only adds to your weight but can also pose a health risk to your body, especially the excess sugar levels.
The ingredients in the pill will have you feeling much fuller and for more extended periods.
It is important to note that by using PhenGold, you can easily cut down on weight without necessarily having to engage in extreme physical performance exercise. You will even be eating fewer calories. You do not even have to combine it with dieting, making it a suitable weight loss pill for anyone uncomfortable in adopting a new diet.
Dosage & Potential Side Effects
PhenGold can be taken by people of all genders, ages, and sizes. However, people with underlying conditions are advised first to discuss the options with their doctors. This will help you know whether you are fit to take the dosage.
You can take PhenGold anytime during the day, as long as you take the three pills allocated for everyday use. You can even take all the three at a go! However, you are advised to take them when on an empty stomach, especially before eating.
There are minimal side effects recorded by people who use PhenGold. The relevant health authorities have verified all the ingredients as safe for consumption. There is nothing to worry about here!
PhenGold Reviews: What Do Phengold Customers Say?
Even though most people have been distrustful of weight loss supplements, people who have used PhenGold have claimed that it is a good fit for them. Its all-natural nature means that there is not much to worry about, especially for the side effects.
The supplement has proven to be an effective supplement, with impressive results and a clean track record.
However, it is essential to note that the supplement is just a weight loss aid, not a miracle. As such, it would be best to accompany it with dietary changes and workouts. Yes, you can reduce weight with the pills alone, but for faster and better results, it would be best to put in additional effort. Here are some PhenGold reviews for you to examize before buying.
5 Star Customer Reviews
“I was skeptical using the product at first because I had heard that it affects the central nervous system, but after using it for a month, I lost weight tremendously, especially my belly fat. Would highly recommend.”Nick
“I was hyped to use the product at first, but that changed after I failed to notice any changes after a month.”Nigel
Where To Buy PhenGold?
You can place an order for PhenGold supplements on the product’s official website. The manufacturers avail three packages for customers to choose from, each with a free delivery policy. Below is the breakdown of the three packages
- One month pack at approximatley$60
- Two months back at approximately $120. This comes with an additional month’s worth of supplies for free
- A three-month pack at approximately $180. It also comes with a two-month free supply of the product.
The best thing about it is that every package has a money-back guarantee within the first 100 days. This gives you the chance to return the product in case of a mind change. However, it will exclude all the shipping fees and additional costs.
Alternatives To PhenGold
- Natural ingredients
- Promotes fat loss
- Impressive results
- No side effects
- Relatively expensive
- Has some few known weak side effects
- Prominent body changes
- Easily available
- Reputable brand
- Use is mostly limited to women.
- Relatively expensive
- Amplified fat burner
- Maintains high brain functionality
- No known side effects
- Activates fat-burning hormones
- Some ingredients used can cause nausea
- It can cause bloating and depression.
Final Thought: Is It Worth Buying?
The PhenGold supplement seems to be a suitable weight loss dosage as it is a legitimate solution for all your weight loss needs. Better still, it does not have dietary limitations for vegetarians and those on a vegan diet.
More so, customer reviews tend to lean towards their success in the market. On that note, we conclude by stating it is a dietary weight loss supplement worth a try. But remember, the last word comes from your physician after a physical examination.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, they can. Anyone can use PhenGold.
Yes, you can. The dosage includes three pills a day, and you can take them all at a go
There are no known side effects of using PhenGold.
No, the supplement is only available in online stores.
No, it does not.
There are no known effects associated with the two.
Yes. Even though taking it while exercising and being on a diet helps, you can still lose weight by taking the supplement alone.
+ 15 sources
Health Canal avoids using tertiary references. We have strict sourcing guidelines and rely on peer-reviewed studies, academic researches from medical associations and institutions. To ensure the accuracy of articles in Health Canal, you can read more about the editorial process here
- Anton, S.D., Shuster, J. and Christiaan Leeuwenburgh (2011). Investigations of botanicals on food intake, satiety, weight loss and oxidative stress: Study protocol of… [online] ResearchGate. Available at: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/51803205_Investigations_of_botanicals_on_food_intake_satiety_weight_loss_and_oxidative_stress_Study_protocol_of_a_double-blind_placebo-controlled_crossover_study.
- Connolly, J. (1999). Effects of dieting and exercise on resting metabolic rate and implications for weight management. Family Practice, [online] 16(2), pp.196–201. Available at: https://academic.oup.com/fampra/article/16/2/196/480196.
- Myers, C.A., Martin, C.K. and Apolzan, J.W. (2018). Food cravings and body weight. Current Opinion in Endocrinology & Diabetes and Obesity, [online] 25(5), pp.298–302. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6411047/.
- Obradovic, M., Sudar-Milovanovic, E., Soskic, S., Essack, M., Arya, S., Stewart, A.J., Gojobori, T. and Isenovic, E.R. (2021). Leptin and Obesity: Role and Clinical Implication. Frontiers in Endocrinology, [online] 12. Available at: https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fendo.2021.585887/full.
- Zheng, J., Zheng, S., Feng, Q., Zhang, Q. and Xiao, X. (2017). Dietary capsaicin and its anti-obesity potency: from mechanism to clinical implications. Bioscience Reports, [online] 37(3). Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5426284/.
- Novin, Z.S., Ghavamzadeh, S. and Mehdizadeh, A. (2018). The Weight Loss Effects of Branched Chain Amino Acids and Vitamin B6: A Randomized Controlled Trial on Obese and Overweight Women. International Journal for Vitamin and Nutrition Research, [online] 88(1-2), pp.80–89. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30841823/.
- Major, G.C., Doucet, E., Jacqmain, M., St-Onge, M., Bouchard, C. and Tremblay, A. (2008). Multivitamin and dietary supplements, body weight and appetite: results from a cross-sectional and a randomised double-blind placebo-controlled study. British Journal of Nutrition, [online] 99(5), pp.1157–1167. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17977472/.
- Sharon Chechamma Varghese, Kubatka, P., Rodrigo, L. and Dietrich Büsselberg (2016). Chili pepper as a body weight-loss food. [online] ResearchGate. Available at: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/311166684_Chili_pepper_as_a_body_weight-loss_food.
- Shah, S., Shah, G., Singh, S., Gohil, P., Chauhan, K., Shah, K. and Chorawala, M. (2011). Effect of piperine in the regulation of obesity-induced dyslipidemia in high-fat diet rats. Indian Journal of Pharmacology, [online] 43(3), p.296. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3113382/.
- Gupta, C. (2015). Appetite Suppressing Phyto Nutrients: Potential for Combating Obesity. Journal of Nutritional Health & Food Engineering, [online] 3(3). Available at: https://medcraveonline.com/JNHFE/appetite-suppressing-phyto-nutrients-potential-for-combating-obesitynbsp.html.
- Institute of Medicine (US) Committee on Military Nutrition Research and Marriott, B.M. (2011). Tyrosine and Stress: Human and Animal Studies. [online] Nih.gov. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK209061/.
- Zheng G;Sayama K;Okubo T;Juneja LR;Oguni I (2011). Anti-obesity effects of three major components of green tea, catechins, caffeine and theanine, in mice. In vivo (Athens, Greece), [online] 18(1). Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15011752/.
- Colitti, M. (2014). Rhodiola Rosea: From the Adaptogenic Role to the Anti-Adipogenic Effect? Endocrinology & Metabolic Syndrome, 03(03).
- Onakpoya, I., Terry, R. and Ernst, E. (2011). The Use of Green Coffee Extract as a Weight Loss Supplement: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomised Clinical Trials. Gastroenterology Research and Practice, [online] 2011, pp.1–6. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2943088/.
- Hursel, R., Wolfgang Viechtbauer and Westerterp-Plantenga, M.S. (2009). Effects of green tea on weight loss and weight maintenance. A meta-analysis. [online] ResearchGate. Available at: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/26666169_Effects_of_green_tea_on_weight_loss_and_weight_maintenance_A_meta-analysis.