This article is reviewed by a team of registered dietitians and medical doctors with extensive, practical clinical and public health experience.
Best Beet Supplement 2022: Top 5 Beet Root Powders & Pills
All articles are produced independently. When you click our links for purchasing products, we earn an affiliate commission. Learn more about how we earn revenue by reading our advertise disclaimer.
1MD Nutrition CardioFitMD
- Boosts cardiovascular health
- Contains prebiotics
- Boosts nitric oxide levels
Peak Performance Organic Beet Root Juice Powder
- Made in the USA
- Low-calorie and carbs
KaraMD Ultra Beets
- 90-day money-back guarantee
Beets are one of the most recognizable fruits and vegetables because of their deep, dark red color. They are not particularly tasty, but they are high in minerals and antioxidants that aid in regulating high blood pressure, obesity, and type 2 diabetes. This is due to betalains, a red pigment component with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
But that is just one element found in beets.
Thanks to their low-calorie content, pure beets also contain fiber that helps you sustain a healthy weight, decrease your cholesterol, and keep them at manageable and healthy levels. Then there are nitrates, which help dilate blood vessels to improve blood flow, lower blood pressure, and enhance athletic performance and cognitive activity.
Finally, it has a plethora of vitamins and minerals. The beet greens are particularly high in folate, a B-vitamin that is especially vital throughout pregnancy. They’re also high in zinc, copper, magnesium, potassium, and vitamin C.
We’ll help you choose the best beet supplements here.
Best Beet Supplement in the market (November. 2022)
- 1MD Nutrition CardioFitMD – Editor’s Choice
- Peak Performance Organic Beet Root Juice Powder – Best Beet Powder For Digestive Health
- KaraMD Ultra Beets – Best Doctor-Formulated Beet Supplement
- Organifi Red Juice – Best Beet Supplement For Antioxidant Support
- HumanN SuperBeets Black Cherry – Beet Root Powder – Best Beet Root Supplement For High Blood Pressure
Who Should Use Beet Supplements?
Whether raw beet, beetroot powder, or beet juice, every person will benefit from its nutritional richness in nitrates, fiber, and essential vitamins and minerals. But certain people may need more of it than others. For instance, if you have hypertension, you may greatly benefit from including beetroot powder supplements in your care regimen.
A beetroot supplement may also benefit athletes who want to enhance their athletic performance. It increases oxygen supply to the muscles thanks to improved blood flow and a boost of nitric oxide synthesis.
On the flip side, some groups should avoid using beetroot supplements. These are people with low blood pressure, as these powder supplements may further lower the BP rate to dangerous levels. Also, if you are on any medication, you had better get advice from your physician, who has access to information regarding the possible adverse interactions.
Lastly, people who have a history of developing kidney stones shouldn’t take beetroot powder as a supplement. This is because beets contain oxalates that speed up the formation of these stones. Oxalates also cause other chronic kidney diseases and joint pain.
With that, now let’s get into the description of the five best beetroot supplements.
The Line Up At A Glance
- Boosts cardiovascular health
- Contains prebiotics
- Boosts nitric oxide levels
Best Beet Powder For Digestive Health
- Made in the USA
- Low-calorie and carbs
Best Doctor-Formulated Beet Supplement
- 90-day money-back guarantee
Best Beet Supplement For Antioxidant Support
- Contains herbs and berries
Best Beet Root Supplement For High Blood Pressure
- Supports heart health
5 Best Vitamin E Supplements in 2022
1MD Nutrition CardioFitMD
CardioFitMD is the perfect all-in-one nutrient beetroot drink, with broad-spectrum prebiotics and fiber combination, Bacillus coagulans probiotic, and 20 critical letter essential nutrients for balanced nourishment every day.
- It contains prebiotics to aid digestion
- It is the best beet powder supplement for enhancing nitric oxide production
- This formula promotes healthy blood pressure, blood glucose, and cholesterol
- It is a U.S. brand
- This beet supplement is non-GMO, gluten-free, and allergen-free
- It is a vegan and keto-friendly beet supplement
- It is a proprietary blend
This innovative prebiotic and broad-spectrum fiber blend includes 20% of the daily suggested amount of beetroot powder. CardioFitMD promises to help bridge the ‘fiber gap’ to promote good digestive, cardiovascular, and overall health.
It also raises nitric oxide levels in the body. Nitric oxide generation is an important neurotransmitter that slows down with age. However, using this strong beetroot powder may help your body regain its optimal nitric oxide levels. It supports healthy blood pressure, good circulation, and general heart health.
The company also claims that its product, the daily CardioFitMD supplements, aids in normal digestion and nutrient assimilation and the treatment of prevalent digestive problems. It’s also said to help maintain good blood cholesterol, glucose, and blood pressure levels.
One scoop per day can help you maintain your energy levels. With enough stamina gained from this beetroot powder supplement, you may maximize your training regimen and encourage good weight management.
It comes in a delicious berry lemonade flavor, making it among the tastiest beetroot powder supplements we will cover in this piece.
It has a long list of ingredients, including 2000mg of beet powder, beetroot juice powder, and 300 mg of Rhodiola powder. It also contains dietary fiber and only 25 calories. The other nutrients are
- Vitamins A, B, C, D3, and K.
This delectable organic beetroot powder superfood comprises 100% pure, natural, alkalizing, farm-fresh, nutrient-dense American beets. The manufacturer claims it helps with digestion.
- This red beet juice powder is vegan, keto, and paleo-friendly
- This formula may help your digestion
- The brand has a 100% money-back guarantee
- It is non-GMO and gluten-free
- It is third-party tested
- It is formulated and tested in the U.S.A
- When using the red beet juice powder, it may take a while before you feel the energy boost
This fresh red beetroot powder retains all the minerals in beets, notably fiber, manganese, iron, nitrates, zinc, vitamin C, potassium, and copper. Peak Performance’s beets contain polyphenols and betalains, organic antioxidants that help the body fight hazardous oxidative stress.
The second-best beet powder supplement also contains no caffeine. It has low calories and comprises no stimulants, synthetic or refined sugars.
They only use the highest-quality, natural, keto, vegan, and paleo-friendly whole red beetroot. It’s easy to digest and gut-friendly.
It is also third-party tested, ensuring that you get what they see on the label.
The brand has a humanitarian project to donate to Vitamin Angels with over 400,000 pleased customers. Through their cooperation with the N.G.O. Vitamin Angel, Peak Performance provides a portion of the proceeds from each unit sold. This project aims to provide malnourished children with the meals they require.
KaraMD Ultra Beets
Red is not always an indication of danger, as in this case. KaraMD’s UltraBeets’ rich red color is a delightful and pleasing sight and indicates high-quality beets.
- The product is sugar-free, gluten-free, non-GMO, and vegan
- There are no artificial flavors
- It disintegrates quickly
- This supplement has been lab-tested by professionals
- Quality testing is applied when making this beet supplement
- It’s affordable
- This brand extends a 90-day money-back guarantee
- It could take a while for the energy to kick in
- The texture of the powder might be rough at times
The beetroot supplementation aids in the generation of crucial nitric oxide, which aids in the dilatation and relaxing of blood vessels for better circulatory and blood pressure and general heart health.
Beetroot has long been utilized as a treatment in numerous cultures for its powerful antioxidant capabilities. It aids in eliminating free radicals that can harm the body’s healthy cells. Its anti-inflammatory characteristics, which can safeguard against cardiovascular disorders, and gastrointestinal health benefits, which help sustain a healthy gut, are also worth highlighting.
Because of this, KaraMD only uses the best non-GMO beets to retain the nutrients’ integrity and ensure that they retain their full value.
It is also potent at boosting nitric oxide production, optimizing blood and nutrient circulation, and improving energy and endurance for athletes.
Suppose you never liked the taste of raw beets; this supplement does not taste earthy at all! You’ll relish the fruity Cherry Apple blend flavor from Ultrabeets, which uses only natural ingredients instead of synthetic flavorings and additives to ensure optimal nourishment without the unpleasant taste in your mouth. The flavored beetroot powder supplement from Ultrabeets provides excellent value for your money.
One scoop mixed well with any of your favorite beverages. You can make about 30 servings from one tub.
The ingredients in this formula are
Organifi Red Juice
Suppose you have been searching for a beet supplement with an ample supply of antioxidants; Organifi is just what you need. With numerous berries and herbs, oxidative stress will reduce and improve overall health.
- It contains a plethora of antioxidant-rich berries
- This beet supplement is GMO-free and dairy-free
- It is easy to use with the drink of your choice
- It may help with weight loss
- Since it is an organic beetroot powder, the price is higher than most brands
The Organifi organic beetroot powder delivers natural energy without high caffeine or sugar crashes. It has a diverse flavor profile that includes antioxidant-rich berries, adaptogenic herbs, and flavorless, balanced mushrooms.
It’s also a superfood jampacked with antioxidants due to its berry content. Acai, cranberry, and raspberry are ingredients in the pure red beet powder juice that aid the body’s defense against oxidative stress.
It’s also a powerful beet powder that could help with your weight loss journey. It contains pomegranate and beet extracts with minimal sugar content. Your stomach will feel fuller for longer, allowing you to avoid excessive hunger pangs.
Finally, it is simple to consume and blend with drinks. Take one spoonful per day for the best results to enhance your overall nutrition and wellness.
If you have any concerns or observe any changes after drinking this brand’s beet juice, you can contact the friendly customer service team, who will work with you to improve your experience.
HumanN SuperBeets Black Cherry – Beet Root Powder
When you drink red beet juice made from this red beet supplement, the brand ascertains that you will notice a significant improvement in your blood health, including blood pressure and blood vessel dilation.
- It is a potent nitric oxide booster
- It helps with cardiovascular and circulation health
- It is GMO-free and gluten-free
- This beet supplement is vegan-friendly
- It is available in two flavors, giving users alternatives they may prefer
- The beets used to make this best beet supplement powder are American-grown
- Some users on Amazon say that it did not work for them
The creators claim that you gain a lot by taking their beet supplement alongside nutritious vegetables in your diet. It helps stimulate more nitric oxide stimulation, enhancing blood flow and healthy circulation. When you take beet supplements, your body converts the natural dietary nitrate and nitrate combination into nitric oxide, which provides cardio vitality and blood pressure support.
This beet supplement is a plant-based, clinically tested blood pressure support product that helps ease and widen your blood vessels, promoting good blood pressure and oxygenation. The clinically proven formula is patented and cannot be duplicated by anyone else.
It also promotes enhanced energy levels by supporting important blood flow, blood pressure, and the control of optimal nitric oxide levels, which helps you get through your day. Because this brand’s best beet supplement is stimulant-free, you can rest assured that you’ll only enjoy raw, natural energy boosts.
SuperBeets Black Cherry Powder provides the nutritional benefits of 40 tablespoons of raw beets without the earthy beet flavor in each serving. Instead, you can use it either buy a tub as an original apple or black cherry flavor. The premium non-GMO beets are cultivated in the United States.
To activate all of the circulatory superfood benefits, combine a teaspoonful of SuperBeets beetroot powder with 4-6 oz. of water or blend it in with your smoothie or shake.
This brand is a popular seller to promote healthy living, with over 5 million units sold. Unlike other beetroot powders, each tasty spoonful is supported by science to provide daily plant-based circulatory support and a nitric oxide generation boost. SuperBeets beetroot powder is recognized by athletes worldwide because of the above benefits.
However, we have different body systems—so it may work for some and don’t give results for others.
Its ingredient profile consists of
- GMO-free beetroot powder (fermented)
- GMO-free beetroot powder
- Organic black cherry flavor
- Stevia leaf extract
- Magnesium ascorbate
- Malic acid
How We Ranked The Best Beet Root Supplements
The ranking of these premium red beet powder supplements is based on a thorough assessment of various aspects that you should consider before buying.
Here is a breakdown of each factor:
Quality of Ingredients and Blend Composition
The grade of the ingredients utilized in each beetroot supplement was the essential factor we examined. We looked for organic beet supplement powder cultivated in the United States. We also sought beet powder that was bright red, as this was an indicator of superior quality.
Additionally, we gave special consideration to items that simply contained beetroot powder. Considering we emphasize the absolute finest beetroot goods, not mixtures, we placed items featuring other ingredients in low concentrations. And the blends discussed had additional ingredients that nutritionally pair well with beets.
The correct intake of any dietary supplement is critical to its safety and efficacy, so we placed it on the front line of our selection.
Currently, there is no set date on the recommended dosage of beet powder, but according to one study, taking a 250 ml glass of beet juice may help cardiovascular health by lowering blood pressure.
Customer Reviews and Company Reputation
Lastly, we checked the background of each business. Does the brand have any undisputed Food & Drug /Administration (F.D.A.) warning letters, RipoffReport reports, or other site complaints?
Most importantly, we dug deep into what customers had to say about the product. Were there any outcomes? Was it a good time for them? What were their thoughts on the product?
We wanted brands with a high percentage of excellent feedback, but not all of them had to be positive. We investigated whether red beet products had controlled or fake reviews because not all supplements work for everyone, as we saw while highlighting HumanN SuperBeets Black Cherry.
Always use multiple sites for reference since customer feedback can sometimes be doctored. So by using numerous sources to get this info, we landed on the most accurate interpretation of the brand’s reputation and feedback.
The best beet supplement’s pricing is critical for two fundamental reasons. Overpriced products are likely to fleece customers and will not provide any significant advantages over competing products.
Products that are too cheap may include low-quality beet powder ingredients, may not contain what they advertise, or use filler substances to keep the price low. This often results in inefficient or dangerous products.
As a result, we concentrated on supplements with a reasonable price range for a one-month supply because that is where the highest-quality products were valued.
Health Benefits of Red Beet Supplements
Red beet supplements have the following health benefits:
- They offer the body an improvement in overall circulatory and cardiovascular health: lowering cholesterol, lowering blood pressure, and aiding blood vessel dilation
- They help boost nitric oxide production
- They are rich in antioxidants to help fight cancer, inflammatory[27 conditions, and heart disease
- They help to improve athletic performance
Potential Side Effects of Red Beet Supplements
The biggest concern when using red beet supplements is the possibility of the oxalates in the beets, resulting in kidney stones. What happens over time with an elevated continuous intake of beetroot powder or capsule is that concentrated beet crystals build up in the kidney, forming stones.
Luckily, there is a way around this potentially harmful and painful side effect: you use beet extract from cooked beetroot. Beetroot oxalates are water-soluble, and the levels drop when you boil the beets and dispose of the water.
Secondly, low blood pressure because of the nitrates is another possible side effect of using beetroot capsules or powder. It’s common if you are in the risk group of people with already low blood pressure or using medications to curb the condition.
The red color that you pass through your urine and feces is the last result of beets and their supplements. It’s typical and should not cause you any concern. The red coloring is known as beeturia, and it occurs when your system fails to break down the pigment properly, causing your waste to turn red or pink.
And so, on any of the above occasions, please consult your physician before including red beet powder supplements, beet juice, or beet extract in your diet.
There is limited evidence to justify therapeutic dosage; regardless, 500 mL of beetroot juice was given as a standard dose to people that want to enhance their athletic performance.
When you drink beet juice or have beetroot powder capsules, it may help improve your cardiovascular, blood, and overall health. And this is thanks to the nutritional value that natural beets contain: vitamins, minerals, nitrates, and antioxidants.
These elements work in various capacities to ensure you lead a better life. It helps the body produce nitric oxide, essential for energy synthesis. And at the very same time, it helps blood vessels dilate, which leads to improved blood and nutrient circulation.
You may get all these benefits and nutrients by consuming raw beets, but using beet supplements would also be ideal for reaching your daily intake quantities. And now you have a cheat sheet on selecting the best beet supplement to use, plus five examples. It’s also good to consult a dietitian before taking the supplements.
Frequently Asked Questions
The ideal beetroot supplement contains all of the essential nutrients for improved heart, digestive, immune, and blood health. 1MD Nutrition CardioFitMD, Peak Performance Organic, KaraMD UltraBeets, HumanN SuperBeets Black Cherry, and Organifi Red Juice Powder are some of the best brands of beetroot supplements.
Beet powders that blend nicely with water are better to take because of their absorbability. They pass through the intestinal walls more quickly. Gastric acids must break down the capsule shells digesting the contents, which could take some time.
Beetroot supplements are safe from a company that uses best-practice methods to extract their beet powder. Organic, GMO-free, and allergen-free supplements are ideal.
No supplement is better than the natural source, and it’s the same with beets. Raw beets are the real deal, and doctors recommend that you get all the health benefits from organic beets. Supplements should only be used when there is a scarcity of beets or what you are having is not enough.
+ 29 sources
Health Canal avoids using tertiary references. We have strict sourcing guidelines and rely on peer-reviewed studies, academic researches from medical associations and institutions. To ensure the accuracy of articles in Health Canal, you can read more about the editorial process here
- Slimen I. B., Najar T., and Abderrabba M.. (2017). Chemical and Antioxidant Properties of Betalains. DOI: 10.1021/acs.jafc.6b04208
- Moreno-Ley, Cristina & Osorio-Revilla, Guillermo & Hernández-Martínez, Maylet & Ramos-Monroy, Oswaldo & Gallardo-Velazquez, Tzayhri. (2021). Anti-inflammatory activity of betalains: A comprehensive review. Human Nutrition & Metabolism. 25. 200126. 10.1016/j.hnm.2021.200126.
- Behrens, C. E., Jr, Ahmed, K., Ricart, K., Linder, B., Fernández, J., Bertrand, B., Patel, R. P., & Fisher, G. (2020). Acute beetroot juice supplementation improves exercise tolerance and cycling efficiency in adults with obesity. Physiological reports, 8(19), e14574. https://doi.org/10.14814/phy2.14574
- Singh, Archana & Verma, Saroj & Singh, Vijay & Jappa, Chindalaga & Roopa, Nagraj & Raju, Pakalpati & Singh, Som. (2015). Beetroot Juice Supplementation Increases High-Density Lipoprotein-Cholesterol and Reduces Oxidative Stress in Physically Active Individuals. Journal of Pharmacy and Nutrition Sciences. 5. 179-185. 10.6000/1927-5951.2015.05.03.2.
- Shepherd, A. I., Costello, J. T., Bailey, S. J., Bishop, N., Wadley, A. J., Young-Min, S., Gilchrist, M., Mayes, H., White, D., Gorczynski, P., Saynor, Z. L., Massey, H., & Eglin, C. M. (2019). “Beet” the cold: beetroot juice supplementation improves peripheral blood flow, endothelial function, and anti-inflammatory status in individuals with Raynaud’s phenomenon. Journal of applied physiology (Bethesda, Md. : 1985), 127(5), 1478–1490. https://doi.org/10.1152/japplphysiol.00292.2019
- Domínguez, R., Cuenca, E., Maté-Muñoz, J. L., García-Fernández, P., Serra-Paya, N., Estevan, M. C., Herreros, P. V., & Garnacho-Castaño, M. V. (2017). Effects of Beetroot Juice Supplementation on Cardiorespiratory Endurance in Athletes. A Systematic Review. Nutrients, 9(1), 43. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu9010043
- Ormesher, L., Myers, J. E., Chmiel, C., Wareing, M., Greenwood, S. L., Tropea, T., Lundberg, J. O., Weitzberg, E., Nihlen, C., Sibley, C. P., Johnstone, E. D., & Cottrell, E. C. (2018). Effects of dietary nitrate supplementation, from beetroot juice, on blood pressure in hypertensive pregnant women: A randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled feasibility trial. Nitric oxide : biology and chemistry, 80, 37–44. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.niox.2018.08.004
- Washington College. (n.d). Beets. . [ONLINE] Available at: https://www.washcoll.edu/learn-by-doing/food/reconnect/detoxify/beets.php.
- Ermer, T., Eckardt, K. U., Aronson, P. S., & Knauf, F. (2016). Oxalate, inflammasome, and progression of kidney disease. Current opinion in nephrology and hypertension, 25(4), 363–371. https://doi.org/10.1097/MNH.0000000000000229
- Lorenz, E. C., Michet, C. J., Milliner, D. S., & Lieske, J. C. (2013). Update on oxalate crystal disease. Current rheumatology reports, 15(7), 340. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11926-013-0340-4
- Torregrossa, A. C., Aranke, M., & Bryan, N. S. (2011). Nitric oxide and geriatrics: Implications in diagnostics and treatment of the elderly. Journal of geriatric cardiology : JGC, 8(4), 230–242. https://doi.org/10.3724/SP.J.1263.2011.00230
- Li, Y., Pham, V., Bui, M., Song, L., Wu, C., Walia, A., Uchio, E., Smith-Liu, F., & Zi, X. (2017). Rhodiola rosea L.: an herb with anti-stress, anti-aging, and immunostimulating properties for cancer chemoprevention. Current pharmacology reports, 3(6), 384–395. https://doi.org/10.1007/s40495-017-0106-1
- Singh, Pragya & Khan, Mahejibin & Hailemariam, Hailu. (2017). Nutritional and Health Importance of Hibiscus Sabdariffa: A Review and Indication for Research Needs. Journal of Nutritional Health and Food Engineering. 6. 1-4.
- Hyson D. A. (2011). A comprehensive review of apples and apple components and their relationship to human health. Advances in nutrition (Bethesda, Md.), 2(5), 408–420. https://doi.org/10.3945/an.111.000513
- Panghal, Anil & Kumar, Vikas & Gandhi, Sukhmani. (2018). Natural sweeteners: Health benefits of stevia. Foods and Raw Materials. 6. 10.21603/2308-4057-2018-2-392-402.
- Manikandan, Kaniyaiah. (2011). Nutritional and Medicinal values of Mushrooms.
- Arakelyan, Hayk. (2020). Acai Berry and Immune System.
- Zhao, S., Liu, H., & Gu, L. (2020). American cranberries and health benefits – an evolving story of 25 years. Journal of the science of food and agriculture, 100(14), 5111–5116. https://doi.org/10.1002/jsfa.8882
- Burton-Freeman, B. M., Sandhu, A. K., & Edirisinghe, I. (2016). Red Raspberries and Their Bioactive Polyphenols: Cardiometabolic and Neuronal Health Links. Advances in nutrition (Bethesda, Md.), 7(1), 44–65. https://doi.org/10.3945/an.115.009639
- ClinicalTrials.gov. (2022). Effect of Pomegranate Extract Intake on Body Composition and Blood Pressure. Available at: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02017132
- Eunhyun Choi, Junsang Oh & Gi-Ho Sung (2020) Beneficial Effect of Cordyceps militaris on Exercise Performance via Promoting Cellular Energy Production, Mycobiology, 48:6, 512-517, DOI: 10.1080/12298093.2020.1831135
- Wachtel-Galor S, Yuen J, Buswell JA, et al. Ganoderma lucidum (Lingzhi or Reishi): A Medicinal Mushroom. In: Benzie IFF, Wachtel-Galor S, editors. Herbal Medicine: Biomolecular and Clinical Aspects. 2nd edition. Boca Raton (FL): CRC Press/Taylor & Francis; 2011. Chapter 9. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK92757/
- Wang, H., Actor, J.K., Indrigo, J., Olsen, M. and Dasgupta, A. (2003). Asian and Siberian ginseng as a potential modulator of immune function: an in vitro cytokine study using mouse macrophages. Clinica Chimica Acta, [online] 327(1-2), pp.123–128. doi:10.1016/s0009-8981(02)00343-1.
- Kapil, V., Khambata, R. S., Robertson, A., Caulfield, M. J., & Ahluwalia, A. (2015). Dietary nitrate provides sustained blood pressure lowering in hypertensive patients: a randomized, phase 2, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Hypertension (Dallas, Tex. : 1979), 65(2), 320–327. https://doi.org/10.1161/HYPERTENSIONAHA.114.04675
- Kukadia, S., Dehbi, H. M., Tillin, T., Coady, E., Chaturvedi, N., & Hughes, A. D. (2019). A Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Crossover Study of the Effect of Beetroot Juice Containing Dietary Nitrate on Aortic and Brachial Blood Pressure Over 24 h. Frontiers in physiology, 10, 47. https://doi.org/10.3389/fphys.2019.00047
- Kroll, J. L., Werchan, C. A., Rosenfield, D., & Ritz, T. (2018). Acute ingestion of beetroot juice increases exhaled nitric oxide in healthy individuals. PloS one, 13(1), e0191030. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0191030
- Clifford, T., Howatson, G., West, D. J., & Stevenson, E. J. (2015). The potential benefits of red beetroot supplementation in health and disease. Nutrients, 7(4), 2801–2822. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu7042801
- N, Enkhtuya & Baatar, Dulmaa & L, Odontuya. (2017). POSSIBLE WAYS OF DECREASING OXALATE CONTENT IN RED BEET FOODS. Proceedings of the Mongolian Academy of Sciences. 52. 55. 10.5564/pmas.v52i4.875.
- Sauder, H. M., & Rawla, P. (2022). Beeturia. In StatPearls. StatPearls Publishing.