The article is a subjective view on this topic written by writers specializing in medical writing.
It may reflect on a personal journey surrounding struggles with an illness or medical condition, involve product comparisons, diet considerations, or other health-related opinions.
Although the view is entirely that of the writer, it is based on academic experiences and scientific research they have conducted; it is fact-checked by a team of degreed medical experts, and validated by sources attached to the article.
The numbers in parenthesis (1,2,3) will take you to clickable links to related scientific papers.
Cymbiotika Reviews 2023: Are Their Supplements Worth Buying?
All articles are produced independently. When you click our links for purchasing products, we earn an affiliate commission. Learn more about how we earn revenue by reading our advertise disclaimer.
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Available on the official store and Amazon
- Products work almost instantly
- Natural, soy-free, allergen-free ingredients
- Easy to ingest and digest
- Founded by Shahab Elmi
- Started in 2017
- Based in San Diego, USA
- Produces variety of health supplements
- Boosts immunity
- Supports heart health
- Boosts focus
- Encourages healthy hair, nails, skin
- Promotes strong bones
About The Brand
Cymbiotika LLC’s motto is ‘Your mind and body deserve the best.’ This online healthcare company was founded in 2017 by Chervin Jafarieh and Shahab Elmi, who serves as the current Chief Executive Officer. Cymbiotika creates the best supplements in the market today by combining traditional plant-based medicine with scientific innovation to devise formulas that coordinate with the body.
Cymbiotika does not incorporate sugars, additives, preservatives, chemicals, fillers, ingredients with genetically modified organisms or GMOs, or synthetics in any of its products. All the natural ingredients used in their products are aimed at resolving various nutritional deficiencies and supporting healthy aging, longevity, and detoxification. In this Cymbiotika review, we will explore five of the most popular Cymbiotika formulas, their effect on your health, and what we like about the brand as a whole. Without further ado, let’s get right into it.
Feature Product & Coupon
- Potent bioavailability helps your body absorb all components in the supplements
- Powerful, sweet-tasting flavors
- Vegan-friendly ingredients
- Slightly costlier compared to other products of its kind
- Opaque ingredient sourcing and business practices
Best Seller Cymbiotika Products Review 2023
If your work days are super stressful for the most part, Cymbiotika’s Magnesium L-Threonate is the supplement for you. It helps you sleep better, keeps you focused, and helps you rise up early and clear-headed.
- Helps support brain health
- Calms the central nervous system and balances mood
- Enhances memory
- Sour taste
Studies show that about 50% of American adults are deficient in magnesium. This problem contributes greatly to numerous chronic conditions, such as loss of cognitive function and heart disease. Some of the ingredients included in this product include organic citrus extract, magnesium (94 milligrams from 1,300 mg of magnesium L-threonate), 35 mg of phosphatidylcholine, organic coconut, konjac root, 10 mg organic vitamin E (or D-alpha tocopherol), organic almond butter, and a host of other healthy ingredients.
Consumption of this product is relatively easy. Just mix one pouch of Cymbiotika’s liposomal magnesium L-threonate with your favorite beverage every morning for the best results. A single container is packed with 30 pouches, so that should be enough to last you a month.
Magnesium L-threonate is the only magnesium that efficiently boosts magnesium levels within the brain. It also positively impacts the nervous system, as it promotes a relaxed and calmer mood. Magnesium L-threonate also regulates the triggering of synapses and is highly essential in communication and memory.
Liposomal Vitamin B12 + B6
Cymbiotika Liposomal Vitamin B12 + B6 is carefully formulated to boost energy levels and improve overall cognitive function. With this product, rest assured that fatigue and lack of focus will be yesterday’s news.
- Made using organic compounds with zero synthetics
- Supports healthy nails, skin, and hair
- Effects may take time to become noticeable
- Contains excessive amounts of folate
According to the official website, Cymbiotika’s Liposomal B12 + B6 is a dietary supplement that contains two powerful forms of Vitamin B12 (Adenosylcobalamin and Methylcobalamin) together with 1.3 mg of B6 that is available in Pyridoxine HCI form along with 1.2 mg (300% DV) of methyl folate.
B12 is an important nutrient that enhances heart and bone health, memory, mood, and red blood cell production. B6 is important for cognition, immunity, hormone regulation, and energy production. Methyl folate helps the body make creatine, maintain cellular membranes, synthesize brain neurotransmitters, and to make deoxyribonucleic acid, or DNA.
There are 1,250 micrograms of vitamin B12 in the supplement, a value that is 52,083% of the DV. There is no tolerable upper limit to B12, but excessive levels have been associated with a higher risk of side effects in some people, such as an increased risk of colorectal cancer, acne, and rosacea, along with a worsening of kidney disease in diabetes patients.
Methylfolate taken in excess is not recommended and may cause side effects in some people. Side effects include sleep disturbances, gas, burning or tingling sensations, severe anxiety, and bloating.
Aside from this, it has a delectable berry flavor that makes it attractive to take and comes in a UV-protected container making storage easy.
Vitamin D3 + K2 + CoQ10
Cymbiotika’s vitamin D3 + K2 +CoQ10 is a powerful, organic blend of two bioactive forms of vitamin B12 (Adenosylcobalamin and Methylcobalamin).
- Enhances immune health
- Aids in calcium regulation, thus helping in strengthening bones
- Reduces arterial plaque, thereby supporting cardiovascular health
- Highly sensitive to warm environments
- Exceeds the tolerable upper limit for vitamin D
Cymbiotika’s liposomal vitamin D3 + K2 is packed with three potent vitamins: D3, K2, and COQ10. Vitamin D3 is sourced directly from lichen and helps in supporting a balanced mood with a healthy immune system.
Vitamin D is present in amounts of 125 micrograms along with 120 mcg of vitamin K2 M-7, 500 mcg of vitamin K2 M-4, 80 mcg of selenium, and 20 mg of CoQ10. MK-7 is basically a strong bioactive version of vitamin K2 that further helps in promoting a healthy heart. Vitamin K2 menaquinone-7 (MK-7) helps lower arterial plaque and wards off calcium build-up within the arterial walls. The ubiquinol ingredient, or CoQ10, serves as an antioxidant.
Vitamin K2 aids vitamin D3 in maintaining healthy bones. You’re required to take 12 pumps of Vitamin D3 + K2 daily. Take it by pumping it to a spoon and consuming it directly or by mixing it with your preferred beverage.
Beware of exceeding the recommended dose and watch for signs of vitamin D toxicity as it is a fat-soluble hormone. Too much vitamin D may cause nausea, vomiting, loss of weight, interaction with medications, and constipation. The tolerable upper limit for vitamin D is 100 micrograms.
Liposomal Vitamin C
Cymbiotika vitamin C is the best-tasting product on this list. This well-formulated product is enjoyable to consume and also packed with pure ingredients that enhance your overall well-being.
- Promotes healthy aging
- Improves collagen production
- Strengthens immune system
- Effects may vary from person to person
As you may know, vitamin C is one of the most powerful antioxidants that helps in strengthening immune function, boosting collagen production, and promoting healthy aging. A full 1,000 mg of vitamin C plus 80 mg of phosphatidylcholine, 30 mg of biotin, and 59 mg of potassium are formulated in this product.
The Liposomal Vitamin C supplement by Cymbiotika is sourced directly from a combination of sodium ascorbate and l-ascorbic acid. Vitamin B7 (Biotin, 30 mcg) is an additional ingredient in this supplement that helps promote the production of enzymes and proteins necessary for healthy nails, skin, and hair growth.
Unlike most conventional oral vitamin C dietary supplements, Cymbiotika’s liposomal vitamin C supplement uses advanced liposomal technology that offers higher-level absorption, thereby promoting potent high-level dosing. The supplement’s liposomal delivery aids in improving the rate at which vitamin C gets absorbed by the body, with absorption levels equaling those of intravenous administration in a medical setting.
You’ll need to take a single 15-milliliter pouch of Liposomal vitamin C daily for better results. Squeeze the pouch into a beverage of your choice.
Cymbiotika Super Greens is a healthy blend of natural alkalizing greens including broccoli seed, glucoraphanin, and chlorophyll, among other ingredients.
- Encourages cellular detoxification
- Improves energy levels
- Supports healthy immune response
- Bitter taste
- Do not take with diverticulitis
Cymbiotika Super Greens provides a super convenient way to enhance your daily nutrition. This supplement contains a wide array of bioavailable plant compounds such as broccoli seed, glucoraphanin ( a chemical found in broccoli and cruciferous vegetables), chlorophyll, and a host of other alkalizing greens. The chlorophyll content is derived from the mulberry leaf’s sodium copper chlorophyllin.
Super Greens’ main function is to promote a healthy immune response and encourage energy production and cellular detoxification. Super Greens contains a citrus lime flavor that makes it highly impossible to take it on its own. We recommend mixing it with your favorite beverage for a better experience.
Glucoraphanin was found to increase energy expenditure and ameliorate obesity in an animal study. Mechanisms included a browning of white fat and decreased insulin resistance in conjunction with effects on antioxidant signaling activity.
Expect little to no side effects from using these gut supplements. This is simply because no stimulants have been used in the formula.
However, if you’re pregnant, nursing a baby, or dealing with chronic medical conditions such as heart disease, hypertension, or diabetes, we highly recommend you consult your pharmacist or doctor before taking or purchasing any of these supplements.
What Do We Like About Cymbiotika?
Cymbiotika is one of the best supplement companies popular for producing pure, cutting-edge products that boost energy levels, physical stamina, focus, and general health. Cymbiotika carefully combines traditional Eastern medicine with scientific innovation to create formulas that work together with the body. All supplements by Cymbiotika are extracted from top-grade plant-based ingredients. They also utilize state-of-the-art absorption technology.
Cymbiotika has spent years of research to come up with all its products. The team of experts started this company with a deep desire to occupy nutritional gaps and provide our bodies with vital nutrients necessary for optimal health. During their research, they discovered and put together healthy ingredients for their products without including any synthetic compounds, toxins, or fillers.
Diverse Health Benefits
Cymbiotika strives to offer high-quality, organic, and bioavailable products with distinct tastes and formulations. Some seek to improve your mental health and wellness, while some target weight loss, focus, alertness, and so on. You’re sure to partake of all these benefits, provided you stay consistent with your consumption. Engaging in an active, healthy lifestyle, in addition to taking supplements, will enhance your success in achieving wellness.
Alternatives To Cymbiotika
- Enhances heart health
- Lowers stress, anxiety, and depression
- Improves immune health
- Limited personalized alternatives
- Customized nutrition plan
- Full access to board-registered nutritionists
- Safe for users on vegan and keto diets
- Somewhat costly
- Offers 24/7 customer support
- Wide variety of healthy products
- Easily ingestible and digestible
- Products often sell out fast
Final Thought: Is Cymbiotika Worth It?
And there you have it – our full Cymbiotika review. Rest assured that all of Cymbiotika’s products are 100% legit, and fully effective and do their best to fill in many of your nutritional gaps to ensure you live a healthy and optimal life. Rely on Cymbiotika to be your one-stop shop for organic, high-quality, tested, and reliable supplements. All of Cymbiotika’s products are packaged in highly concentrated forms. This makes it easy for you, the user, to take them when mixed with food or directly as it is.
When you order from a single brand, you stand a higher chance of saving more compared to shopping from multiple brands. Speaking of saving, Cymbiotika reviews offer their customers an opportunity to save more than 20% on all their purchases via their handy auto-ship program. This makes them among the most economical brands in today’s competitive market.
Take note that some of the nutrients in the products (such as the B12 vitamin in Liposomal B12 + B6) are highly dosed. This might be a problem for some users who might not tolerate these high doses even if not at the tolerable upper limit. Ensure you take extra caution when considering nutrients with exaggerated values; the tolerable upper limit is established for safety and in consideration of the development of side effects. Be careful not to mix these high supplement doses with alternative vitamins that might contain the same nutrient level. Doing so might end up causing unpleasant results.
You’ll be pleased to know that all Cymbiotika supplements are versatile and 100% safe to consume, undergoing a series of quality control checks and tests. Knowing all this, there should be no doubt about Cymbiotika’s legitimacy; all their products are worth every penny.
Frequently Asked Questions
All products by Cymbiotika are third-party tested and manufactured exclusively in the United States.
Cymbiotika LLC is a wellness brand located in San Diego, USA.
Yes, liposomes are fat-soluble vesicles encapsulating the water-soluble vitamin C in its vesicle to transport it more efficiently to cells where it will be easily utilized.
Cymbiotika guarantees that all their products are soy-free, non-GMO, and gluten-free. Rest assured that you’re getting the purest form of the product you’re paying for.
Magnesium L-Threonate is an active form of magnesium that is very absorbable and has been proven to boost magnesium levels within the brain. You can take it by squeezing the packet directly into the mouth or stirring it into your preferred beverage.
+ 9 sources
Health Canal avoids using tertiary references. We have strict sourcing guidelines and rely on peer-reviewed studies, academic researches from medical associations and institutions. To ensure the accuracy of articles in Health Canal, you can read more about the editorial process here
- DiNicolantonio, J.J., O’Keefe, J.H. and Wilson, W. (2018). Subclinical magnesium deficiency: a principal driver of cardiovascular disease and a public health crisis. Open Heart, [online] 5(1), p.e000668. doi:10.1136/openhrt-2017-000668.
- Slutsky, I., Nashat Abumaria, Wu, L.-J. and Liu, G. (2010). Enhancement of Learning and Memory by Elevating Brain Magnesium. [online] ResearchGate. Available at: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/41426533_Enhancement_of_Learning_and_Memory_by_Elevating_Brain_Magnesium.
- Huang, Y., Huang, X., Zhang, L., Han, F., Pang, K., Li, X. and Shen, J. (2017). Magnesium boosts the memory restorative effect of environmental enrichment in Alzheimer’s disease mice. [online] 24(1), pp.70–79. doi:https://doi.org/10.1111/cns.12775.
- Judit Molnár (2020). Benefits of Vitamin B12 and Its Nutritional Sources. [online] ResearchGate. Available at: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/344930763_Benefits_of_Vitamin_B12_and_Its_Nutritional_Sources.
- Hamishehkar, H., Ranjdoost, F., Asgharian, P., Mahmoodpoor, A. and Sanaie, S. (2016). Vitamins, Are They Safe? Advanced Pharmaceutical Bulletin, [online] 6(4), pp.467–477. doi:10.15171/apb.2016.061.
- Nih.gov. (2022). Office of Dietary Supplements – Vitamin D. [online] Available at: https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/VitaminD-Consumer/.
- J. Hvoslef, Klaeboe, P., Pettersson, B. and Sukeji Kachi (1971). Vibrational Spectroscopic Studies of L-Ascorbic Acid and Sodium Ascorbate. [online] ResearchGate. Available at: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/239274815_Vibrational_Spectroscopic_Studies_of_L-Ascorbic_Acid_and_Sodium_Ascorbate.
- McCook, J., Stephens, T., Jiang, L., Law, R. and Gotz, V. (2016). Ability of sodium copper chlorophyllin complex to repair photoaged skin by stimulation of biomarkers in human extracellular matrix. Clinical, Cosmetic and Investigational Dermatology, [online] Volume 9, pp.167–174. doi:10.2147/ccid.s111139.
- Xu, L., Nagata, N. and Ota, T. (2018). Glucoraphanin: a broccoli sprout extract that ameliorates obesity-induced inflammation and insulin resistance. Adipocyte, [online] 7(3), pp.218–225. doi:10.1080/21623945.2018.1474669.