The article is a subjective view on this topic written by writers specializing in medical writing.
It may reflect on a personal journey surrounding struggles with an illness or medical condition, involve product comparisons, diet considerations, or other health-related opinions.
Although the view is entirely that of the writer, it is based on academic experiences and scientific research they have conducted; it is fact-checked by a team of degreed medical experts, and validated by sources attached to the article.
The numbers in parenthesis (1,2,3) will take you to clickable links to related scientific papers.
Keto Cycle Reviews 2024: Is This Keto Diet App Worth It?
All articles are produced independently. When you click our links for purchasing products, we earn an affiliate commission. Learn more about how we earn revenue by reading our advertise disclaimer.
- 10,000+ recipes to choose from
- Three affordable subscription plans
- Full access to a friendly community of keto dieters
- Scientifically-backed data
- Personalized meal plans
- Comprehensive exercise schedule
- Helpful and inspiring tips
- Popular ketogenic food company
- Founded by Ted Tieken.
- Founded in December 2014.
- Based in Massachusetts, United States.
- Lowers inflammation
- Aids in weight loss
- Helps manage blood sugar levels
- Lower blood pressure
About The Brand
Keto and Company. is a renowned ketogenic food company based in Boston, Massachusetts. Keto was founded on December 1st, 2014, by Richard Ted Tieken, who also serves as the chief executive officer. Keto and Company’s primary mission is to reduce the obesity rate in America.
What Is The Keto Cycle?
Keto Cycle is the best keto application for those looking to begin or further their ketogenic diet journey. This essential resource provides users with the necessary tools and information to succeed in a low-carb, high-fat lifestyle. Keto Cycle is a comprehensive resource for keto dieters, offering essential tools to remain consistent in their dietary regimen.
Keto Cycle is amazing and has many unique features that surpass other similar platforms. As a user, you can join a private, exclusive community with 20,000+ members and gain access to valuable insights. You’ll find inspiring success stories, tantalizing recipes, and valuable advice within this supportive community.
Feature Product & Coupon
- Exceptionally affordable.
- Nutritional plans tailored to your unique needs.
- Motivational advice and tips.
- Scientifically-backed educational guides.
- Calculates your daily calorie intake.
- Unreliable customer service.
How Does The Keto Cycle Work?
The Keto Cycle app offers a straightforward and uncomplicated approach to its operations. The first step of the Keto Cycle program is to complete a survey – an effortless process that will help you kick-start your weight loss journey. This survey will inquire about your body measurements, favorite foods, dietary limitations, and daily habits.
Here are some of the questions you may be asked:
- Are you a beginner to the ketogenic diet, or do you have prior experience with it?
- How much time do you dedicate to preparing and planning meals?
- Do you prefer vegan, vegetarian, or non-vegetarian sources of protein?
- What five foods do you enjoy most?
- How much physical activity are you currently engaged in, and what results do you wish to achieve with your workout program?
- What is your current state of health?
- What is your age, height, target weight, etc.?
Once you provide honest answers to these questions, the team at Keto Cycle will use that information to create a customized meal plan exclusively for you. The next step is choosing your subscription plan length; you may select a three-month, six-month, or twelve-month subscription to Keto Cycle. Once you complete payment, your customized plan will arrive in your mail shortly after.
How Much Does The Keto Cycle App Cost?
The Keto Cycle app will require you to pay for a subscription plan to get the best of its features. No need to worry about breaking the bank, considering it’s a fairly affordable service.
Keto Cycle offers subscription plans for three, six, and 12 months. With each plan, you’ll have full access to an exclusive and encouraging online community, along with thousands of delicious recipes and printable grocery lists that make meal preparation easier than ever!
The more time you dedicate to the app, the better the deals you’ll enjoy over time.
Who Is Keto Cycle For?
The Keto Cycle diet app is suitable for anyone who wants to lose weight and improve their overall health and well-being. It can help individuals looking to get into ketosis more quickly and achieve their fitness goals. It is not designed for those with type 1 diabetes or those who have hypoglycemia.
Several Keto Cycle diet reviews have pointed out that this app helps those who want to balance their blood sugar levels and optimize their energy levels. Nutritionists and certified personal trainers developed the app to ensure it meets the highest quality and safety standards. However, if you have a medical condition or are taking medications, it would be wise to consult your physician before beginning the diet.
Whether you’re a fitness enthusiast or just looking for an effective way to lose weight, Keto Cycle has something for everyone. Give it a try and see how it can help you reach your health and wellness goals.
What Are The Features Of The Keto Cycle App?
Customized Shopping List
To make the process of grocery shopping easier when you’re on a diet, this ketogenic diet app helps you quickly compile a grocery list that will reflect the meals that you will be preparing throughout the week. According to several Keto Cycle app reviews, the ingredients on the shopping list are prevalent in most grocery shops.
This feature simplifies all your diet tracking needs. You can easily plan, track, and monitor your health progress in one location without switching between different keto diet apps or programs. This is the ultimate source for everything related to a keto lifestyle.
Keto Academy provides comprehensive, expert-approved recipes for keto newbies. Consider it a central hub of information and tips tailored specifically to anyone seeking to achieve their weight loss goals.
With Keto Academy, you’ll gain access to helpful tricks that can help manage your sweet tooth cravings while simultaneously getting the right amount of fat and protein. You won’t have to worry about where your next meal comes from or whether it will fit your keto diet!
With Keto Cycle, you’ll never run out of delicious recipe choices. From the 10,000+ options listed in the app, feel free to pick whatever dish that appeals to your taste buds. Whether you’re a creature of habit or prefer more variety in your diet plan, Keto Cycle has it all.
The Keto Cycle app offers various workout routines to keep challenging yourself to build muscle and lose fat faster. This feature makes you feel like you have your trainer.
It provides tailored workout plans with a timer, tracker, and exercises that don’t require any equipment whatsoever. The fully flexible program suits any member’s unique needs and goals. Diversifying the types of exercises will ensure that your body remains active, allowing for more efficient weight loss over time.
If you ever feel like you need assistance, you can reach out for help and advice from the expert Keto Cycle Nutritionists team. Reach out to them via the app’s designated Contact page. Contact appears to be limited to email responses only.
What Are Its Benefits?
Not only does the Keto Cycle diet app promote weight loss, but it also provides various other health benefits:
Several Keto Cycle reviews and scientific studies show that ketosis can cause a reduction in hunger levels and also lead to reduced ghrelin, popularly known as the “hunger hormone.” The keto diet helps you in your weight loss journey by reducing your appetite. When you reduce your daily carbohydrate or carb intake and increase the level of proteins and fats, you also consume fewer calories overall.
Lowers Insulin And Blood Sugar Levels
If you have type 2 diabetes or insulin resistance, the keto diet could be a game-changer for you. Studies suggest that patients with type 2 diabetes may reduce their insulin levels by adopting a ketogenic diet plan. Before starting your new journey with the keto lifestyle, please consult a healthcare professional for guidance and support. Those who are on insulin will need specialized support on this type of diet as their insulin needs very well may change and will require strict monitoring with needed adjustments in insulin dose.
The ketogenic diet offers an exceptional way to help those dealing with type 2 diabetes or insulin resistance manage and improve their health. From the moment you begin a keto diet, your blood sugar will decrease quickly. By consuming fewer carbohydrates, you can dramatically reduce the amount of sugar in your bloodstream.
Lowers Blood Pressure
If you struggle with high blood pressure, a low-carb ketogenic diet is your perfect solution. Not only can it help to lower your blood pressure more effectively than other diets, but it also reduces your risk of developing some serious medical conditions like heart disease and kidney failure in the future. Ketosis isn’t just about weight loss; it’s also about improving your health.
Improved Mental Health
Taking on a new diet can be intimidating, both mentally and physically. That’s why Keto Cycle strives to create an inclusive environment where people come together for moral support during this amazing period in their lives. Knowing that you don’t have to go through it alone is one of the key steps toward better mental health and wellness.
Are There Any Drawbacks To Ketosis?
A study was done to determine if there were any drawbacks to losing weight with a ketosis diet. The team of experts did it by strategically monitoring the behavior and progress of users between their starting point and desired weight loss goal. Upon attaining their desired goals, the researchers noticed these side effects among some of the participants:
- Development of eating disorders.
- Upset stomach, headache, brain fog, fatigue, and other similar short-term symptoms of the Keto flu. Decreased lean muscle mass.
You’ll be able to minimize the side effects of the keto flu by keeping yourself well-hydrated and getting enough rest. We also recommend that you incorporate natural energy sources such as adaptogenic herbs, organic coffee, or matcha green tea to alleviate fatigue. The herbs will also help you deal better with fatigue and stress.
Rest assured that the Keto Cycle app will craft custom-tailored meal plans to ensure that you not only look great but feel even better due to their highly nutritious ingredients.
Alternatives To Keto Cycle
- Easily integrated into your routine.
- Diverse food options.
- User-friendly interface
- Expensive premium version
Total Keto Diet
- Vast food database.
- Intuitive keto calculator.
- Fully functional exercise tracker.
- Unappealing design
- Useful meal and water reminders.
- Informative scanning feature.
- Unique voice logging feature.
- Values provided may be inaccurate
And there you have it – the full Keto Cycle app review. If you need a keto diet app that provides you with personalized keto meal plan, countless easy-to-follow recipes, exercise regimens, and an intimate community full of other people on the same dietary journey as yourself – look no further than the Keto Cycle app. It is, without a doubt, the perfect app for all your keto needs.
The Keto Cycle app is a great tool for meal planning and tracking macros, but to ensure that your body stays healthy during the diet, you need to know how to take care of yourself. Staying educated on potential health risks can help you make smart decisions about what works best for your lifestyle. These tips give you the information you need to follow the keto diet, nourish your body and mind, and be successful on your keto journey.
Don’t let the keto diet be a chore; make it enjoyable and celebrate the successes you achieve along your journey. Stay consistent, eat fun-filled healthy meals, and reward yourself through those small wins. Doing so will help ensure that you stay on track. You might want to make friends with a registered dietitian who can help you tweak any problems that may arise on your keto journey.
If you stay true to these guidelines, the keto diet should be manageable and effective. Keep in mind that achieving your desired results might take some time. However, don’t lose hope if things don’t go as expected. Your effort to follow a keto lifestyle will bear fruit in due time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, it is. The Keto Cycle diet is a legitimate diet plan and has been backed by numerous health experts. It’s based on scientific principles and can be used as an effective way to lose weight and improve overall health.
Yes, you can cancel your Keto Cycle subscription anytime you want. All you need to do is contact customer service, which will help you with the cancellation process. Keto Cycle also offers a money-back guarantee if you’re unsatisfied with their program.
Yes, Keto Cycle pricing plans automatically renew unless you cancel your subscription. You can either choose to cancel it before the renewal date, or you can also reach out to their customer service team, and they will help you cancel your subscription.
+ 10 sources
Health Canal avoids using tertiary references. We have strict sourcing guidelines and rely on peer-reviewed studies, academic researches from medical associations and institutions. To ensure the accuracy of articles in Health Canal, you can read more about the editorial process here
- Buehler, L.A., Noe, D., Knapp, S., Isaacs, D. and Pantalone, K.M. (2021). Ketogenic diets in the management of type 1 diabetes: Safe or safety concern? Cleveland Clinic Journal of Medicine, [online] 88(10), pp.547–555. doi:10.3949/ccjm.88a.20121.
- Gibson, A.A., Seimon, R.V., Lee, C.M.Y., Ayre, J., Franklin, J., Markovic, T.P., Caterson, I.D. and Sainsbury, A. (2014). Do ketogenic diets really suppress appetite? A systematic review and meta-analysis. Obesity Reviews, [online] 16(1), pp.64–76. doi:10.1111/obr.12230.
- Pradhan, G., Samson, S.L. and Sun, Y. (2013). Ghrelin. Current Opinion in Clinical Nutrition and Metabolic Care, [online] 16(6), pp.619–624. doi:10.1097/mco.0b013e328365b9be.
- Bolla, Caretto, Laurenzi, Scavini and Piemonti (2019). Low-Carb and Ketogenic Diets in Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes. Nutrients, [online] 11(5), p.962. doi:10.3390/nu11050962.
- Unwin, Tobin, Murray, Delon and Brady (2019). Substantial and Sustained Improvements in Blood Pressure, Weight and Lipid Profiles from a Carbohydrate Restricted Diet: An Observational Study of Insulin Resistant Patients in Primary Care. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, [online] 16(15), p.2680. doi:10.3390/ijerph16152680.
- Kosinski, C. and Jornayvaz, F. (2017). Effects of Ketogenic Diets on Cardiovascular Risk Factors: Evidence from Animal and Human Studies. Nutrients, [online] 9(5), p.517. doi:10.3390/nu9050517.
- Unwin, D., Unwin, J., Crocombe, D., Delon, C., Guess, N. and Wong, C.W. (2021). Renal function in patients following a low carbohydrate diet for type 2 diabetes: a review of the literature and analysis of routine clinical data from a primary care service over 7 years. Current Opinion in Endocrinology, Diabetes and Obesity, [online] 28(5), pp.469–479. doi:https://doi.org/10.1097/med.0000000000000658.
- Alharbi, A. and Noorah Al-Sowayan (2020). The Effect of Ketogenic-Diet on Health. [online] ResearchGate. Available at: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/340836452_The_Effect_of_Ketogenic-Diet_on_Health
- Rostanzo, E., Marchetti, M., Casini, I. and Aloisi, A.M. (2021). Very-Low-Calorie Ketogenic Diet: A Potential Treatment for Binge Eating and Food Addiction Symptoms in Women. A Pilot Study. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, [online] 18(23), p.12802. doi:10.3390/ijerph182312802.
- Bostock, E.C.S., Kirkby, K.C., Taylor, B.V. and Hawrelak, J.A. (2020). Consumer Reports of ‘Keto Flu’ Associated With the Ketogenic Diet. Frontiers in Nutrition, [online] 7. doi:10.3389/fnut.2020.00020.