This article is reviewed by a team of registered dietitians and medical doctors with extensive, practical clinical and public health experience.
Synbiotic 365 Reviews 2022 – Does Probiotic Product Help Digestion?
All articles are produced independently. When you click our links for purchasing products, we earn an affiliate commission. Learn more about how we earn revenue by reading our advertise disclaimer.
- Natural Ingredients
- Various Health Benefits
- Potential Side Effects
- Where to Buy?
- Real User Reviews
- Founded in 2018
- 11 to 50 employees
- Health and wellness industry
- Headquarters in Fort Mill, SC
- Impressive customer support
- Has 8 B vitamins
- Improves digestive health
- Impressive probiotic blend
- It is dairy-free
About Synbiotic 365
Having you been experiencing a leaky gut? Or do you need to improve your digestive health generally? Well, Synbiotic 365 can be a nice choice for you. This is one of the many Synbiotic 365 reviews that will help you make better choices. Let us see what the supplement is all about.
United Naturals is responsible for making Synbiotic 365. The brand has been around for several years now and it mostly specializes in making digestive health-related products. It is why most of its products would contain prebiotics, probiotics, and vitamins.
In addition to Synbiotic 365, the company also has ActivMotion, Enzyme 365, GutConnect, and NutriProtein as the other products.
Best Alternative Choice
Gundry MD Total Restore
30% Off Exclusively With Our Above Ambassador Link
- Relieve bloating and abdominal pain
- Promote weight loss
- Money-back guarantee
- No results for some people
- May cause drug interactions
- Support gut lining
- Boost immune system
- 90-day money-back guarantee
- May experience constipation or diarrhea
- Not suitable for lactose-intolerance
Gundry MD Bio Complete 3
33% Off Exclusively With Our Exclusive Link
- Reduce glucose levels
- Promote gut health
- Reduce hunger and bloating
- May experience constipation or dehydration
Does Synbiotic 365 Work?
Ever since its introduction into the market, the Synbiotic 365 supplement has shown multiple benefits on people’s digestive health. It is why this dietary supplement has many reviews about it available online.
Most users find it a great option since it improves the gut flora, ensuring they are healthy and digestion is also better. Those who might have experienced problems with their bowel movement now claim they can enjoy different meals and not worry about it anymore.
Besides, the supplement can help cut down any food cravings you might have experienced before; thus, it may help you lose weight. As much as it is not advertised as a weight-loss supplement, that is one of its residual benefits.
If Synbiotic 365 is so far ticking all the right boxes, keep reading this review to learn more about it.
Synbiotic 365 Ingredient Reviews 2022
The featured ingredients include vitamins, probiotics, and prebiotics. This should tick the boxes of most people who need a healthy product for their gut. In addition to boosting your digestive health, the same is suitable to supplement vitamin B deficiencies you may have right now.
The ingredients are also important to relieve you from bloating. If this is something you have been experiencing for a while, probiotics will eliminate the bloating issue. As such, you can now restore balance to your gut flora.
Synbiotic 365 contains prebiotics, probiotics, and vitamins important for your health. We will look at the various ingredients in detail below to learn more about what makes the product good for digestive issues and may still help you lose weight.
One of the biggest reasons why people want to use this product is because of the vitamins present. Below is a list of the vitamins and how they can be beneficial to your health.
- Thiamin – this is also called vitamin B1. This vitamin is vital for ensuring your body can maintain a healthy metabolism. You could still get them naturally from foods such as whole grains, fish, and pork. Nevertheless, supplementing the vitamins with this product can boost your metabolism generally.
- Riboflavin – Among the B vitamins, we also have riboflavin or vitamin B2. This vitamin type is essential for breaking carbohydrates, proteins, and fats. As a result, you would now have more energy in your body. The same vitamin has two enzymes crucial for cell function, producing energy, and much more.
- Niacin – United Naturals also include niacin or vitamin B3 in the product. This vitamin is ideal for lowering cholesterol in the body, improving brain function, and reducing arthritis pain.
- Pyridoxine HCI – You may still refer to it as vitamin B6. This type of vitamin is important in enzyme reactions of different body processes and may also help with metabolizing protein. Some studies find it important for creating neurotransmitters and red blood cells.
- Vitamin B12 – This vitamin is vital for keeping the body’s blood cells and nerves in healthy conditions. It is also good for preventing megaloblastic anemia that often makes people feel weak and tired.
- Folate – The folate ingredient in the product is good for relieving the symptoms of folate deficiency. It is still crucial to help the body make red blood cells.
- Biotin – This is another B vitamin common in foods. Its work is to help in converting food into energy. The same is great for boosting your health and the development of nails and hair.
- Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) – This vitamin will help a lot in the processing of carbohydrates into fuel or glucose. As such, you should end up feeling more energetic as the body can process the food better.
If you have had vitamin B deficiencies before, you might have experienced digestive issues. Well, so far, it is easy to see how the product can help remedy your situation. It will include the various forms of B vitamins the body needs to improve metabolism and other related functions.
In addition to being good for your digestion, vitamin B is still important for issues such as fatigue and thinning hair. Generally, you should find these vitamins important for the proper functioning of the body.
Other than the vitamins, the other crucial ingredients in the product are probiotics. These probiotics are vital for your gut flora too. The product has up to 15 probiotic strains containing up to 20 billion CFU. As a result, the product can improve your gut health once you start using such useful bacteria.
Here is a list of the probiotics found in the product’s probiotic blend.
- Bifidobacterium longum – This is quite the multifunctional probiotic. Studies show it may help deal with common infectious diseases.
- Saccharomyces boulardii – This will help in treating diarrhea associated with bad bacteria in your gut.
- Lactobacillus fermentum – The probiotic may help you lower cholesterol and still boost your immunity to fight off common infections in the gut.
- Bifidobacterium lactis – This type of probiotic strain lives in your gut. Its job is to fight off any tumors and still improve your digestion.
- Streptococcus thermophilus – This one will kickstart the body’s fermenting process in the small intestines.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus – This probiotic features antimicrobial properties vital for fighting the bad bacteria that may build up in your gut.
- Lactobacillus casei – The probiotic will largely reduce any symptoms associated with diarrhea.
- Lactobacillus gasseri – This probiotic will be good for weight control. It will generally balance intestine microflora to leave you feeling healthy.
- Bifidobacterium bifidum – This one can be a great option for fighting off infections and improving your immunity generally.
- Lactobacillus reuteri – You are likely to find this probiotic all over the body in addition to your gut. It is beneficial to the urinary tract, skin, and more.
- Lactobacillus paracasei – If you have bad bacteria in your gut, this probiotic will help deal with them. Also, it helps with improving your digestion for the better.
- Lactobacillus plantarum – In case you suffer from IBS, this is what you need for your bowels. Since it comes as part of the package, you should have an easier time handling any IBS in your digestive system.
The list can be long, but you now get the idea why the product is liked. Having all these probiotics will improve your overall digestion and gut health.
In addition to probiotics and vitamins, Synbiotic 365 contains the Chicory root inulin prebiotic. The prebiotic contains fiber important for your digestion. Also, it is important to feed the beneficial bacteria in your gut.
Inulin may also help in promoting bowel movements. It is why after using this product, the chances of experiencing contamination are lower.
The same prebiotic stands out for improving blood sugar too. This is especially in people with diabetes. Inulin works by breaking down carbohydrates faster and improves insulin sensitivity. As such, the user would not have to worry so much about the blood sugar levels.
A few studies also show how chicory root inulin may help regulate appetite and largely decrease calorie intake. As such, you should end up with weight loss too.
So far, the prebiotic will do more than relieve your digestive issues.
Is It Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free?
When buying such dietary supplements, you always have to look out for possible food allergies and sensitivities. This means looking at its ingredients in detail to see if United Naturals used gluten, GMO, dairy, or any other ingredients that might lead to allergies.
Well, the product is gluten-free. In case you have celiac disease, you can use it without worrying about any allergic reactions.
It is still dairy-free. This is vital for those who may be lactose intolerant or simply allergic to dairy-related products. You can use Synbiotic 365 without worries that it would trigger allergic reactions.
As for GMO presence, you will find that no GMO was used in the Synbiotic 365 formula. You can now enjoy using the product and not worry about how it may affect your health.
The manufacturer still kept the probiotic supplement soy, egg, and nut-free. The inclusion of all these ingredients in one product can easily lead to cross-contamination with other allergens. Since the Synbiotic 365 product lacks them, it should be safe.
The manufacturer’s website gives a detailed description of how the ingredients are sourced and manufactured. The idea is to help you know the ingredient safety and benefit. Also, the product is tested against strict quality requirements, ensuring you never have to worry much about the supplement’s quality and safety.
How Does it Work? What The Science Says
Understanding how Synbiotic 365 works can help you choose it over similar products for your gut flora.
The product contains three main ingredient types. Such include vitamins, probiotics, and prebiotics. These three will work together, ensuring you end with better gut health.
Using Synbiotic 365 can go a long way in restoring a healthy digestive system after years of poor eating habits, smoking, and more.
The 15 probiotic strains will introduce the good bacteria into your digestive system to ensure the health can be better and digestion is improved. That is why after using the product, even your bowel movements improve.
The chicory root is a popular prebiotic also in the product. Other than being a source of fiber, it is great to reduce your appetite. It is how people end up having an easier time extending their meal times, thus reducing calorie intake.
Keep in mind that digestive issues develop over time, so give the product more time to introduce the gut bacteria into the digestive tract before they can improve your digestive health. Well, the results may vary from one person to another.
Here are some quick pros you will experience with the product and brand.
- Improving your lifestyle thanks to a balanced gut flora
- Experience a long-lasting relief from bloating
- Features 15 strains of probiotics, eight essential B vitamins, and a probiotic
- Ideal for those with vitamin B deficiencies
- Flexible refund policy for customers
- Get discounts after ordering more boxes
Even though it is a top-rated product, it has the following cons
- Users sometimes experience bloating
- It is unclear if you will continue enjoying a healthy gut even after you finish the dose
- More specific research on the product might be necessary to establish its more benefits
Health Benefits of Synbiotic 365
If you are going to buy dietary supplements, you need the assurance that they would offer health benefits. Well, that is something you get with this United Naturals product.
The first thing you will like about the product is that it helps reduce bloating. The various vitamins and probiotics work together to leave you free of bloating. As such, you no longer have to worry so much about the bloating discomfort.
The product is also good for a leaky gut. It will help in repairing your gut after eating poorly for years. As much as this result varies from one user to another, most people enjoy seeing after using the supplement.
The vitamins are essential for eliminating many health issues that the user might have in the body. This is mostly because of vitamin deficiencies.
The ingredients may also help in blood circulation. This means more nutrients can reach different parts of the body faster.
Since some of the probiotics can help in processing carbohydrates, you can end up with enough energy. It is why you will find users being able to maintain their energy better. You will no longer feel tired or weak all the time.
The unique blend of vitamins, prebiotics, and probiotics will also help in improving your overall immunity.
The Synbiotic 365 supplement also shows anti-allergy and anti-inflammatory properties. As such, it should generally be safe for most users.
Is Synbiotic 365 Safe?
One of the biggest reasons this is considered safe is because it does not contain allergens. From the description above, you will notice the product mentioned as GMO-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, and nut-free from the description above. These are all things that might have made it unsafe for some people.
Since it does not contain allergens, you should find it possibly safe for most users. However, consulting with your doctor on supplements is highly advised. This is because the FDA doesn’t regulate dietary supplements, so a doctor’s input might be important.
Potential Side Effects
For the most part, Synbiotic 365 stands out as a safe product for your digestive tract health. However, guts are different in various people, so the effects will vary. That is how you could also end up with some potential side effects.
Here are some of the potential side effects of Synbiotic 365
- Cases of diarrhea in case you take too much. Make sure to stick to the recommended dosage.
- You may experience an increased appetite in case you take the supplement in excessive amounts
- Vomiting and nausea are also common in the cases of an overdose
- Not the best choice in case you have other severe health issues. A doctor’s advice is necessary to avoid drug interaction
- Abdominal bloating and gas are common when you start using the supplement. This might subside with time once you get used to using it.
Since the side effects can vary from one person to another, it is hard to list all of them. Nevertheless, most of these side effects will be mild, and some people never experience them.
As a safety measure, stick to the manufacturer’s dose recommendations to enjoy the full benefits of the product.
How to Take Synbiotic 365?
The dose is the same for those who might have been using Synbiotic for months or are new to the supplement. You are advised to take one capsule per day. It can be on an empty stomach or after food with a glass of water.
One box contains 30 capsules. So, one box should last you for a whole month. If you find that the supplement improves your gut health, place an order for another box. You could always buy more boxes at once if you are confident that the product works great for your gut.
Alternatives to Synbiotic
As much as United Naturals makes high-quality synbiotic 365 supplements, there are still other options in the market that do the same job. Here is a list of the other products like Synbiotic 365.
- Vital Reds
- Colon Detox Plus
- Florajen 3
- Morning Complete
- Bio X4
Synbiotic 365 Review: What real users say?
After buying the supplement from the United Naturals, it was delivered on time. The best part about using this product is that I knew I had up to 60 days to try it out. This gave me peace of mind knowing that I could get my money back if the product was not working.Rena Dae
I have been using the product for a few months now. My digestive system and immune system have largely improved. Would say that users need to be patient with it. For me, it took more time to start seeing the benefits. So, it might be faster or slower for you.Elizabeth Smith
I like how the company has highlighted the different ingredients in this probiotic supplement. Since it has an impressive number of probiotic strains, I felt that it was good enough for me to give it a try. So far, my gas bloating problem is over. I can now enjoy my meals and expect my digestion would be great.Kristin Aasen
Where to Buy Synbiotic 365?
If you are ready to buy Synbiotic 365, check out the United Naturals’ official website. You could also buy the supplement from eBay and Amazon. This should make it easier for most people to get their supplements by buying them online.
When you are on the United Naturals website, you will have three purchasing options. You can buy one box, 3 boxes, or 6 boxes. The more boxes you buy at once, the more you save overall.
It will make sense if you go for more boxes once you experience positive feedback after weeks of using the supplement. Having enough supply for several months also assures you that your supplements will always be available when you need them.
Do not worry about returns as the company gives you a 60-day money-back guarantee. This should be enough time for you to test and figure out if the product is working for you or not.
It is worth mentioning that you should always check the refund and return policy in detail to understand where it applies. You are also required to show proof of purchase before any refund is issued.
Do not worry, as customer support is friendly and will guide you through the whole refund process.
If you have been suffering from digestive issues, the Synbiotic 365 supplement can be a great choice for you. This United Naturals product has many positive reviews showing it is safe and still effective at what it claims to do.
The presence of probiotics, prebiotics, and B vitamins is a sure way that the product is geared towards improving your health. You would be comfortable using it more often after learning about the benefits associated with such ingredients.
There can be complaints that the product is not as effective. However, the results vary from one user to another. You are free to try it out and see if it works for you. If it does not, you have up to 60 days to return the supplement and get your refund.
Frequently Asked Questions
Some of the vitamins include thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6, folate, vitamin B12, biotin, and vitamin B5.
For the most part, it is a safe product. This is because it is GMO-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, among other things. Most users find it safe even if they are new to using it.
You will have up to 60 days from the date of purchase to return any products if the need arises. Get in touch with the support team to facilitate the refund.
It might not be significant weight loss, but its ability to curb your appetite can in some way help with weight loss. There are mixed views about if the product can help with weight loss since it is not primarily a weight loss product.
+ 6 sources
Health Canal avoids using tertiary references. We have strict sourcing guidelines and rely on peer-reviewed studies, academic researches from medical associations and institutions. To ensure the accuracy of articles in Health Canal, you can read more about the editorial process here
- National Institutes of Health. Thiamin. Available from: https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Thiamin-HealthProfessional/
- National Institutes of Health. Pantothenic Acid. Available from: https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/PantothenicAcid-HealthProfessional/
- Antje Micka, Anne Siepelmeyer, Anja Holz, Stephan Theis, Christiane Schön. (2017) [2017 Feb]. International journal of food sciences and nutrition. 68(1):82-89. Effect of consumption of chicory inulin on bowel function in healthy subjects with constipation: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Available from: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27492975/
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. (2020) [October 2020]. Definition & Facts for Celiac Disease. Available from: https://www.niddk.nih.gov/health-information/digestive-diseases/celiac-disease/definition-facts
- Eamonn M. M. Quigley. (2013) [2013 Sep]. Gastroenterol Hepatol (N Y). 9(9): 560–569. Gut Bacteria in Health and Disease. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3983973/
- U.S Food & Drug Administration. (2017) [29 Nov 2017]. What You Need to Know about Dietary Supplements. Available from: https://www.fda.gov/food/buy-store-serve-safe-food/what-you-need-know-about-dietary-supplements