The article is a subjective view on this topic written by writers specializing in medical writing.
It may reflect on a personal journey surrounding struggles with an illness or medical condition, involve product comparisons, diet considerations, or other health-related opinions.
Although the view is entirely that of the writer, it is based on academic experiences and scientific research they have conducted; it is fact-checked by a team of degreed medical experts, and validated by sources attached to the article.
The numbers in parenthesis (1,2,3) will take you to clickable links to related scientific papers.
PrimeShred Review [2023 Updated]: Does It Burn Fat? Legit Or Scam?
All articles are produced independently. When you click our links for purchasing products, we earn an affiliate commission. Learn more about how we earn revenue by reading our advertise disclaimer.
- Transparent ingredients list
- Good for weight management
- Vegetarian and vegan-friendly
- Activates body fat-burning processes
- Free from GMOs, Soy, and Gluten
- Free from preservatives, artificial sweeteners, and colorings
- Contains beneficial ingredients
- PrimeShred is 100% made in the US
- Ships almost everywhere in the world
- Money-back guarantee
- Protects lean muscle mass
- Boosts energy levels
- Promotes better mobility
- Improves mood and cognitive performance
About The Brand
PrimeShred makes a quality weight loss supplement in a GMP facility. Many weight loss supplements are on the market, but many tend to hide specific ingredients.
The best thing is that PrimeShred is completely transparent about the proven ingredients and percentages in the product.
What Is PrimeShred?
PrimeShred is a hardcore fat burner that you can use for whole-body fat burning. It helps burn fat cells while maintaining lean muscle mass. This great fat loss supplement has benefits such as boosting energy levels and weight loss.
If you want a reliable weight loss supplement, PrimeShed fits the bill. It’s a good fat burner that targets stored fat in the body. Both men and women can use the PrimeShred hardcore fat burner supplement.
Are you interested in PrimeShed? Here is how it works.
Feature Product & Coupon
- Transparent ingredients list
- Free from GMOs, Soy, and Gluten
- Vegetarian and vegan-friendly
- Helps achieve a shredded physique
- Only available from the company website
- Can cause bloating and nausea
- Caffeine can disrupt sleeping patterns
How Does PrimeShred Work?
When you activate the cutting cycle, facing specific issues is not uncommon. These include low energy levels, muscle loss, and inconsistent progress. When the results are slow, it’s easy to lose hope during the weight loss journey.
However, when you take PrimeShred hardcore fat burner, you can tackle all three issues simultaneously. This is because PrimeShred’s formulation consists of specific ingredients that work for your body.
The ingredients in PrimeShred work in different ways to ensure you burn calories while maintaining energy levels and muscle mass.
First, you have ingredients with natural mood-boosting properties. These are known as natural nootropics and are excellent in maintaining focus and an overall good mood.
The third category of ingredients in PrimeShred helps maintain lean muscle mass. That means you can burn body fat and not muscle mass.
Fortunately, PrimeShred is clear about the ingredients in their weight loss supplements. A clear label on the container details all the ingredients and the percentages.
PrimeShred contains quality ingredients meant to boost fat-burning processes. These ingredients include vitamin B3, L-tyrosine, vitamin B6, cayenne pepper, vitamin B12, green tea, Rhodiola sp. root, L-theanine, black pepper, caffeine anhydrous, DMAE bitartrate, and green coffee.
Green Tea Extract
People have been using green tea extract for a long time for weight management. This is because green tea extract has superior fat burner capabilities, especially when you exercise. It boosts thermogenesis, making it easier to achieve weight loss goals.
Metabolism relies on thyroid hormones that your body produces. One way to boost hormone production is taking weight loss supplements with L-tyrosine. The more thyroid activity you have in your body, the better the fat-burning process due to it being a metabolism booster.
Rhodiola Rosea Root
Fast fat burning makes it easier to achieve a set weight loss goal. Rhodiola rosea root is an ingredient in this hardcore fat burner that increases the rate of fat breakdown. This is possible when the HSL (Hormone-Sensitive Lipase) enzyme becomes active.
L-theanine is an effective metabolism booster that limits carb and fat absorption by the body when you eat.
This ingredient plays a crucial role in nitric oxide production, enabling better blood flow in the body. The body adjusts by making blood vessels dilate when you work out, facilitating blood and nutrient flow to the muscles to match demand.
Caffeine anhydrous encourages the production of fat-burning hormones in the body. As a result, you can achieve that shredded physique sooner without using intense cutting routines.
Other ingredients in PrimeShred include cayenne pepper, which boosts thermogenesis and fat breakdown in the body. This is possible by activating fat-burning enzymes.
Bioperine black pepper is a crucial natural ingredient in PrimeShred. Its purpose is to boost the body’s capacity to absorb PrimeShred by up to 30% (called “bioavailability”). This is important if you’re to enjoy the benefits of the product.
Green (unroasted) coffee beans are another ingredient in PrimeShred that promotes weight loss. The unroasted coffee beans are great metabolic boosters that also increase the rate of thermogenesis in the body.
Alternatives To PrimeShred
- Effective fat burner
- Made using safe-to-consume ingredients
- High-quality supplement
- Can lead to diarrhea
- Can lead to nausea
- Contains clinically proven fat-burning ingredients
- Gets rid of visceral adipose tissue
- Preserves lean muscle mass
- Can lead to difficulty sleeping
- Can cause irritability
- Made using 100% natural ingredients
- Effective appetite suppressant
- Boosts energy levels
- Has a bitter taste
- Can cause diarrhea
Health Benefits Of PrimeShred
The health benefits of PrimeShred center around weight loss, good energy levels, and maintaining muscle mass.
Having lots of excess fat can interfere with your mobility. This is because the excess weight bears down on your joints, causing pain and discomfort.
PrimeShred facilitates fast body fat loss to make you lighter. The lighter you are, the less stress on your joints and body and the better they feel. Since this is a hardcore fat burner, it encourages the body to use the stored fat as fuel.
Improves Your Mood
When you achieve a shredded physique, it’s a huge confidence booster. Excess weight can affect how you feel about yourself and dampen your mood. The more weight you put on, the more you feel blue, which can even lead to depression.
It’s more than just being bummed out about your weight; obesity affects the neurotransmitters that impact mood and feelings of well-being.
One way to improve your mood is to take PrimeShred, which can improve your mood and cognitive performance.
An Ingredient like L-tyrosine plays a crucial role in the production of norepinephrine, a feel-good hormone.
Boosts Energy Levels
Weight gain can affect your energy levels, but so can weight loss. You need to use up lots of energy to burn calories when exercising. PrimeShred makes it possible to maintain optimal energy levels thanks to ingredients such as Rhodiola rosea root and L-theanine.
Once you achieve weight loss, you can feel more energized and have more focus.
Potential Side Effects
PrimeShred has no adverse side effects. However, mild ones might vary from one person to the next. Some of these mild side effects include
- Nausea and vomiting
- Lack of sleep
One bottle of PrimeShred contains 90 capsules that should last one month. The proper dosage is three PrimeShred capsules approximately 20 minutes before your breakfast, on both training and non-training days.
When taking other medication, consult your health physician before beginning the fat burner.
PrimeShred Review: What Do Real Users Say?
I’ve tried different thermogenic and fat burners over the years. Many of them cause nausea, jitteriness, and significant dehydration. PrimeShred is different, and I highly recommend it. I can take it alongside other staked supplements without getting dehydrated and without experiencing overstimulation.Jake
Easy to take and hasn’t had any negative side effects. Will be a new part of my supplement regimen.Claudia
I just started taking these capsules two weeks ago. I can’t see significant change as of now, but I like that there are no side effects. I’ll give it time to work and also continue with my weight management routine.Claire
PrimeShred works for me. I’ve been taking it for 2 weeks and have already lost 5lbs so far with only a slight change in my diet.Rosie
Have been taking PrimeShred for a few weeks…stopped…switched to another brand… and realized I shouldn’t have done that. Now I’m back to PrimeShred and can see real progress.Cynthia
Final Thought: Does PrimeShred Really Work?
PrimeShred fat burner is a safe-to-consume supplement that encourages fat burning. Buy PrimeShred if you want to increase energy levels while discouraging loss of muscle mass when cutting.
This product uses beneficial natural ingredients that help reduce tiredness when losing weight. This PrimeShred review teaches you about this weight loss supplement and how PrimeShred works. Consult a dietitian before using the fat-burning supplement.
Frequently Asked Questions
PrimeShred works in three ways. First, it promotes thermogenesis in the body, thus boosting fat burning. Second, it contains ingredients that elevate your energy levels and mood. Third, this weight loss supplement guards against muscle mass loss as you shed the extra weight.
When you take PrimeShred, results start showing after 4 weeks. This gives the fat burner ample time to burn the fat stored for energy, including the visceral white adipose tissue. You will start to lose weight after 4 weeks.
Take three capsules about 20 minutes before eating breakfast. Use Primeshred capsule during both training and off days.
Fat burners work. They promote thermogenesis in the body, which leads to more fat-burning. When you combine fat burners with exercise and a good diet, you can burn more calories.
A thermogenic fat burner works as a metabolism booster. When your metabolism works faster, you can burn more body fat and achieve a leaner, shredded physique.
Yes, women can take PrimeShred. While the product is advertised for men, it contains safe ingredients that can aid women in shedding body fat. PrimeShred works the same for both men and women who want to get rid of fat stored in the body. However, inform your dietitian or gynecologist to ensure its ingredients don’t compete with or augment hormones or the menstrual cycle.
Fat burner supplements are safe if the manufacturer uses beneficial ingredients. A good example is PrimeShred, which uses natural ingredients to improve body function. On top of that, the company is transparent with its ingredients list, which makes it easier to decide if the product is good for you or not.
+ 17 sources
Health Canal avoids using tertiary references. We have strict sourcing guidelines and rely on peer-reviewed studies, academic researches from medical associations and institutions. To ensure the accuracy of articles in Health Canal, you can read more about the editorial process here
- Suliman, N.A., Mat Taib, C.N., Mohd Moklas, M.A., Adenan, M.I., Hidayat Baharuldin, M.T. and Basir, R. (2016). Establishing Natural Nootropics: Recent Molecular Enhancement Influenced by Natural Nootropic. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, [online] 2016, pp.1–12. doi:10.1155/2016/4391375.
- Himms-Hagen, J. (1989). Role of thermogenesis in the regulation of energy balance in relation to obesity. Canadian Journal of Physiology and Pharmacology, [online] 67(4), pp.394–401. doi:10.1139/y89-063.
- Venables, M.C., Hulston, C.J., Cox, H.R. and Jeukendrup, A.E. (2008). Green tea extract ingestion, fat oxidation, and glucose tolerance in healthy humans. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, [online] 87(3), pp.778–784. doi:10.1093/ajcn/87.3.778.
- Mullur, R., Liu, Y.-Y. and Brent, G.A. (2014). Thyroid Hormone Regulation of Metabolism. Physiological Reviews, [online] 94(2), pp.355–382. doi:10.1152/physrev.00030.2013.
- Verpeut, J.L., Walters, A.L. and Bello, N.T. (2013). Citrus aurantium and Rhodiola rosea in combination reduce visceral white adipose tissue and increase hypothalamic norepinephrine in a rat model of diet-induced obesity. Nutrition Research, [online] 33(6), pp.503–512. doi:10.1016/j.nutres.2013.04.001.
- Williams, J., McKune, A.J., Georgousopoulou, E.N., Kellett, J., D’Cunha, N.M., Sergi, D., Mellor, D. and Naumovski, N. (2020). The Effect of L-Theanine Incorporated in a Functional Food Product (Mango Sorbet) on Physiological Responses in Healthy Males: A Pilot Randomised Controlled Trial. Foods, [online] 9(3), p.371. doi:10.3390/foods9030371.
- Tabrizi, R., Saneei, P., Lankarani, K.B., Akbari, M., Kolahdooz, F., Esmaillzadeh, A., Nadi-Ravandi, S., Mazoochi, M. and Asemi, Z. (2018). The effects of caffeine intake on weight loss: a systematic review and dos-response meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition, [online] 59(16), pp.2688–2696. doi:10.1080/10408398.2018.1507996.
- Rogers, J., Urbina, S.L., Taylor, L.W., Wilborn, C.D., Purpura, M., Jäger, R. and Juturu, V. (2018). Capsaicinoids supplementation decreases percent body fat and fat mass: adjustment using covariates in a post hoc analysis. BMC Obesity, [online] 5(1). doi:10.1186/s40608-018-0197-1.
- National Cancer Institute. (2022). NCI Dictionary of Cancer Terms. [online] Available at: https://www.cancer.gov/publications/dictionaries/cancer-terms/def/bioavailable
- Clark, K.S., Coleman, C., Shelton, R., Heemstra, L.A. and Novak, C.M. (2019). Caffeine enhances activity thermogenesis and energy expenditure in rats. Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology, [online] 46(5), pp.475–482. doi:10.1111/1440-1681.13065.
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). (2015). Weight loss and increased fitness slow decline of mobility in adults. [online] Available at: https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/weight-loss-increased-fitness-slow-decline-mobility-adults
- Mood, Weight, and Physical Activity Among Obese Individuals Enrolled In a Long-term Weight-loss Program: Trajectories and Associations with Gender. (2009). The Internet Journal of Mental Health, [online] 6(1). doi:10.5580/200e.
- O’Brien, P.D., Hinder, L.M., Callaghan, B.C. and Feldman, E.L. (2017). Neurological consequences of obesity. The Lancet Neurology, [online] 16(6), pp.465–477. doi:10.1016/s1474-4422(17)30084-4.
- Young, S.N. (2007). L-tyrosine to alleviate the effects of stress? Journal of psychiatry & neuroscience : JPN, [online] 32(3), p.224. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1863555/
- Li, Y., Pham, V., Bui, M., Song, L., Wu, C., Walia, A., Uchio, E., Smith-Liu, F. and Zi, X. (2017). Rhodiola rosea L.: an Herb with Anti-Stress, Anti-Aging, and Immunostimulating Properties for Cancer Chemoprevention. Current Pharmacology Reports, [online] 3(6), pp.384–395. doi:10.1007/s40495-017-0106-1.
- Tinsley, G.M., Urbina, S., Mullins, J., Outlaw, J., Hayward, S., Stone, M., Foster, C., Wilborn, C. and Taylor, L. (2017). Influence of A Thermogenic Dietary Supplement on Safety Markers, Body Composition, Energy Expenditure, Muscular Performance and Hormone Concentrations: A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind Trial. Journal of sports science & medicine, [online] 16(4), pp.459–467. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5721174/
- Clark, J.E. and Welch, S. (2021). Comparing effectiveness of fat burners and thermogenic supplements to diet and exercise for weight loss and cardiometabolic health: Systematic review and meta-analysis. Nutrition and Health, [online] 27(4), pp.445–459. doi:10.1177/0260106020982362.