The article is a subjective view on this topic written by writers specializing in medical writing.
It may reflect on a personal journey surrounding struggles with an illness or medical condition, involve product comparisons, diet considerations, or other health-related opinions.
Although the view is entirely that of the writer, it is based on academic experiences and scientific research they have conducted; it is fact-checked by a team of degreed medical experts, and validated by sources attached to the article.
The numbers in parenthesis (1,2,3) will take you to clickable links to related scientific papers.
SkinnyFit Super Youth Reviews 2024: Is It Good For Your Skin?
All articles are produced independently. When you click our links for purchasing products, we earn an affiliate commission. Learn more about how we earn revenue by reading our advertise disclaimer.
- Available in a variety of flavors
- Made up of five separate collagen types
- Easy to consume
- Gives youthful skin
- Promotes stronger and healthier nails and hair
- Started by Omar Imani and Anwar Husain
- Established in 2015
- Based in San Diego, California
- Produces health and workout supplements
- Helps promote skin elasticity
- Promotes glowing skin
- Positively affects cardiovascular system
- Encourages optimum gut health
About The Brand
Skinnyfit is a health-based brand that manufactures different types of diet supplements and weight loss pills. This brand has Smashtech as its parent company and is focused on accelerating your weight loss goals to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. SkinnyFit was established in 2015 and started by two brothers, Omar Imani and Anwar Husain. It is based in San Diego, California.
Most of the products in their line-up include superfoods, detox teas, peptides, health/workout supplements, and collagen peptides. Their most popular products are the SkinnyFit Detox Tea and SkinnyFit Super Youth Multi-Collagen Peptides are their most popular products.
What Is Skinny Fit Super Youth?
SkinnyFit Super Youth is a premium collagen blend that you can add to any beverage of your choice. This flavorless powder mix comprises five various collagen types that are derivable from four natural sources. All five collagen types are designed to improve your overall appearance and health.
SkinnyFit is primarily designed for women dealing with overall wellness issues such as dull skin, weight issues, and so on. In our Skinny Fit Super Youth reviews, we’ll review all there is to know about the brand including its benefits, ingredients, potential side effects, and so on.
Feature Product & Coupon
SkinnyFit Super Youth
- Ingredients are all-natural
- Supplements are vegan-friendly
- Relatively affordable
- It may contain allergens
Does Skinny Fit Super Youth Work?
Yes, it does. Unlike some other dietary supplements, SkinnyFit Super Youth utilizes healthy ingredients in its formulation that eliminate harmful artificial substances that might harm you. In addition, Super Youth uses plant-based ingredients to prevent any adverse side effects from allergens.
SkinnyFit Ingredients – Skinny Fit Super Youth Reviews
The 50 mg sodium content in SkinnyFit Super Youth serves as an electrolyte that aids in normalizing blood pressure, the boost of nutrient absorption, regulating blood flow, and strengthening cell membranes. Sodium also helps to maintain fluid balance within the body and keeps your cells and skin hydrated.
Whenever there’s an imbalance of water and sodium in the body, the skin becomes dry and premature aging occurs. The 50 g of sodium in SkinnyFit is formulated to replace the sodium in the body lost by sweating, urination, crying, and other metabolic processes.
Protein helps to supply the body with the much-needed amino acids required for the production of keratin, which is one of the most important structural proteins of the nails, hair, and skin. When combined with amino acids, proteins help to repair damaged hair, skin, and nail tissues and help accelerate cell turnover.
This collagen powder is a potent source of hyaluronic Acid, vitamin C and all 5 types of collagen:
- Type I collagen – Promotes anti-aging, improves skin hydration and elasticity, accelerates nail and hair growth, and ensures proper gut health
- Type II collagen – Encourages bone and joint support as well as stronger cartilage
- Type III collagen – Supports the cardiovascular system and boosts skin health
- Type V collagen – Crucial for the development of various other types of collagen proteins
- Type X collagen – Helps promote healthy cartilage and strengthens bones and joints
In a nutshell, the multi-collagen complex helps support joint and bone health and cartilage health, in addition to improving skin, hair, and nails and alleviating fine lines and wrinkles for that youthful look.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar contains beneficial antimicrobial properties which help in soothing irritations and alleviating skin infections. Being a mild acid, apple cider vinegar helps in restoring the skin’s natural pH balance, thus enabling it to stay moisturized and free from potentially harmful irritants.
The 50 mg hyaluronic acid content in SkinnyFit Super Youth helps promote smooth skin texture. It helps in reducing the roughness of the skin and increases the elasticity of the skin. It does this by drawing water from the environment and, like a sponge, binding it to the top layers of the skin.
Hyaluronic acid is widely distributed throughout the connective tissue, epithelial tissue, and neural tissue. This compound is proven to also help accelerate wound healing and lower scarring. Some experts refer to it as a “cushion” for the skin, nerves, and joints.
Vitamin C helps in a wide variety of skin-related functions. It is a science-backed ingredient that helps get rid of acne/spots, reduces the development of wrinkles, lowers the risk of sun damage, and slows early skin aging.
Vitamin C contains different anti-inflammatory properties that help lower redness, thereby creating a clearer, smoother skin tone. Vitamin C is present in most superfoods and widely used in most anti-aging products.
Alternatives To SkinnyFit Super Youth
Future Kind Vegan Collagen Booster Supplement
- Designed specifically for vegans
- Eco-friendly packaging
- Offers a 60-day money-back guarantee
- Some ingredients may not be organic
Life Extension Collagen Peptides for Skin & Joints
- Promotes joint comfort, cartilage health, and joint health
- Helps alleviate the appearance of wrinkles
- The collagen hydrolysate content makes it easier to absorb and digest
- Some customers may not appreciate the packaging
HUM Collagen Love
- Encourages skin elasticity and firmness
- Fights visible signs of aging as well as free radicals
- Slightly affordable compared to other collagen supplements
- Takes longer for effects to manifest
Health Benefits Of SkinnyFit
Here are some of the benefits of using Skinny Fit Super Youth:
Skinny Fit Super Youth is packed with collagen that helps increase your skin’s hydration and elasticity. It also helps in smoothing out wrinkles and toning/firming your skin. It goes a long way in strengthening your skin and clearing out cellulite, acne scars, and stretch marks.
Promotes Healthier And Stronger Nails And Hair
Skinny Fit Super Youth helps increase your nail and hair strength. It may even go as far as stopping hair loss caused by hormonal issues such as menopause, postpartum, and so on. Super Youth may even promote healthy teeth.
Encourages Stronger Muscles
If you’re incorporating strength training into your lifestyle, you’re on the right track. You can supplement your resistance training by taking a quality collagen supplement such as Skinny Fit Youth. It will help in the recovery process from a rigorous workout, restoring torn joints, ligaments, and ligaments.
Optimizes Bone And Joint Health
Skinny Fit Super Youth alleviates joint pain, mobility issues, and stiffness. This supplement helps accelerate your recovery from workouts and boosts your ligaments.
Potential Side Effects
Apart from the benefits above, there are no known severe side effects of using Skinny Fit Super Youth. You’ll not experience any adverse side effects, provided you take the recommended dosage. This does not mean that some of the ingredients, however, won’t trigger allergies in some consumers.
Some may report an upset stomach, bloating, diarrhea, or constipation. Knowing this, it’s always advisable to check the ingredients first and speak with your doctor before you start any new supplement regime.
SkinnyFit Super Youth is available in powder form, thereby making it easy to mix with your preferred hot or cold beverage. You’ll be required to take a single scoop every day and add it to your milk, smoothie, tea, or coffee 2 to 3 times a day. You can also add it to your favorite oatmeal, pancake mix, or soup!
Skinny Fit Super Youth Reviews – What Do Real Users Say?
The skinny fit product is working well into my daily routine. I’m just starting to use it and I already feel as if my joints and my weight is it regulating. I’m hoping to see lots of results in regards to my fingernails and hair as I continue on with the product. The product is easy to use and it mixes well with water and the taste is good has a little aftertaste but I add a little bit of lemon and that cuts it for me! I am truly enjoying the product and will be recommending it to a few of my friends.Williams
I’ve been using this product for almost 3 months. My skin and hair have had visual improvements, I have had many of my friends and family comment how great and young I look! Even my beautician has complimented me and said my hair is very healthy! The only reason that I did not give this five stars is because of the price I have looked into some other collagen supplements and I am actually going to try another one that has better reviews online and is actually much cheaper. If I don’t get the same results or better I will definitely buy this product again.Linda
Skinny Fit Super Youth Reviews – SkinnyFit is a great option for anyone looking to restore or retain their youthful skin. As you already know by now, collagen is highly beneficial for supporting the health of the teeth, joints, skin, and overall health. There are plenty of studies that have shown how effective collagen is when it comes to enhancing skin elasticity.
Being one of the leading collagen supplements in the world, SkinnyFit Super Youth helps to lower your chances of developing wrinkles and fine lines in the long run. All the ingredients used in SkinnyFit are research-based, thereby proving how useful they are in promoting healthy skin. Further research, however, is required to prove its effectiveness in promoting healthy weight.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, it does! SkinnyFit Super Youth helps to restore and maintain your skin’s hydration and elasticity. This goes a long way in improving firmness and skin tone, reducing cellulite, and smoothing wrinkles.
Not at all. SkinnyFit is only meant to be consumed a total of one or two times each day. You’re supposed to maintain nutritious meals throughout the day for more effective results.
No, you can’t mix SkinnyFit Super Youth with water. You can, however, mix it with your preferred food, smoothie, or hot beverage. Just 1 scoop is enough.
Yes, it does! Multiple Super Youth SkinnyFit reviews have reported that this product does exactly what it claims on its official website.
You can combine Skinnyfit Super Youth with any beverage of your choice, but refrain from mixing it with water alone or with other collagen supplements.
The FDA simply does not regulate supplements. Thus, no dietary supplement (including SkinnyFit Super Youth) is “FDA-approved.” SkinnyFit, however, ensures that all its products are manufactured in FDA-approved facilities with the highest quality standards.
+ 7 sources
Health Canal avoids using tertiary references. We have strict sourcing guidelines and rely on peer-reviewed studies, academic researches from medical associations and institutions. To ensure the accuracy of articles in Health Canal, you can read more about the editorial process here
- Wang, H. (2021). A Review of the Effects of Collagen Treatment in Clinical Studies. Polymers, [online] 13(22), p.3868. doi:10.3390/polym13223868.
- Polychronopoulou, E., Braconnier, P. and Burnier, M. (2019). New Insights on the Role of Sodium in the Physiological Regulation of Blood Pressure and Development of Hypertension. Frontiers in Cardiovascular Medicine, [online] 6. doi:10.3389/fcvm.2019.00136.
- Bragulla, H.H. and Homberger, D.G. (2009). Structure and functions of keratin proteins in simple, stratified, keratinized and cornified epithelia. Journal of Anatomy, [online] 214(4), pp.516–559. doi:10.1111/j.1469-7580.2009.01066.x.
- Yagnik, D., Serafin, V. and J. Shah, A. (2018). Antimicrobial activity of apple cider vinegar against Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus and Candida albicans; downregulating cytokine and microbial protein expression. Scientific Reports, [online] 8(1). doi:10.1038/s41598-017-18618-x.
- Papakonstantinou, E., Roth, M. and Karakiulakis, G. (2012). Hyaluronic acid: A key molecule in skin aging. Dermato-Endocrinology, [online] 4(3), pp.253–258. doi:10.4161/derm.21923.
- Price, R.D., Myers, S., Leigh, I.M. and Navsaria, H.A. (2005). The Role of Hyaluronic Acid in Wound Healing. American Journal of Clinical Dermatology, [online] 6(6), pp.393–402. doi:10.2165/00128071-200506060-00006.
- Al-Atif, H. (2022). Collagen Supplements for Aging and Wrinkles: A Paradigm Shift in the Field of Dermatology and Cosmetics. Dermatology Practical & Conceptual, [online] p.e2022018. doi:10.5826/dpc.1201a18.