The article is a subjective view on this topic written by writers specializing in medical writing.
It may reflect on a personal journey surrounding struggles with an illness or medical condition, involve product comparisons, diet considerations, or other health-related opinions.
Although the view is entirely that of the writer, it is based on academic experiences and scientific research they have conducted; it is fact-checked by a team of degreed medical experts, and validated by sources attached to the article.
The numbers in parenthesis (1,2,3) will take you to clickable links to related scientific papers.
Keto Actives Reviews 2023: Is It Legit & Does It Really Work?
All articles are produced independently. When you click our links for purchasing products, we earn an affiliate commission. Learn more about how we earn revenue by reading our advertise disclaimer.
- 100% natural ingredients.
- Effective slimming action.
- Formulated by expert dietitians.
- Discreet and convenient shipping.
- Easy to consume.
- Promotes muscle development.
- Manufactured by Key Player Limited.
- Produces dietary supplements.
- Based in the UK.
- Incorporated on 14th November 1995.
- Effective energy booster.
- Offers metabolism support.
- Reduces appetite.
- Helps induce ketosis.
About The Brand
Key Player Limited is a U.K.-based company specializing in developing and distributing health and wellness products, including dietary supplements, skincare products, and health devices. The company’s mission is to provide high-quality products that support a healthy and active lifestyle.
According to its website, Key Player Limited has a team of experts in the fields of nutrition, health, and fitness who develop and test its products to ensure safety and efficacy. The company also uses natural and organic ingredients in its products whenever possible, and its manufacturing facilities are certified by relevant regulatory authorities.
What Is Keto Actives?
Keto Actives is a dietary supplement that is designed to support a low-carb, high-fat ketogenic diet. The supplement contains a blend of natural ingredients that are intended to help you reach a state of ketosis, where fat burning for fuel instead of carbs.
It contains essential ingredients such as chromium, bitter orange extract, green tea extract, natural anhydrous caffeine, ashwagandha root extract, ForsLean, and a couple of others. Keep reading this in-depth, unbiased Keto Actives U.K. review for more information.
Feature Product & Coupon
- Supports weight loss.
- Boosts energy levels.
- Improves mental focus.
- Improves physical performance.
- Limited scientific evidence.
- Slightly expensive.
Do Keto Actives Really Work?
Recent studies have shown that the keto diet can improve insulin resistance, compared to high carbohydrate diets, and can lose weight within two weeks. It is a common misconception that increasing adipose tissue intake is detrimental to one’s health.
Keto Actives is a natural supplement containing a combination of ingredients that may help combat obesity. Using extracts from pungent spices and bitter oranges, Keto Actives is believed to support fat burning while also promoting healthy blood cholesterol and glucose levels, regulating insulin secretion, and curbing hunger cravings.
Keto Actives may also improve training results for physically active individuals by reducing oxidative stress.
Keto Actives Ingredients
Keto Actives is a dietary supplement that contains a blend of ingredients from natural aimed at supporting weight loss and the maintenance of a ketogenic state. The product contains bitter orange extract (100.00 milligrams), which may help suppress appetite and increase metabolism;
Ashwagandha root extract (125.00 mg), capsicum fruit extract (25.00 mg), and black pepper fruit extract (5.00 mg) may also help boost metabolism and suppress appetite. Chromium and natural anhydrous caffeine are also included to help regulate blood sugar levels and improve stamina. Keep reading to explore the ingredients used in full detail.
Forslean™ is a patented form of Coleus forskohlii extract, a natural herbal ingredient used in some dietary supplements, including Keto Actives capsules. When combined with a ketogenic diet and exercise, Forslean may provide several benefits. Firstly, Forslean may help to increase the breakdown of stored adipose tissue, allowing it to be used for energy during exercise.
This can result in increased fat loss, improved body composition, and a more toned and defined physique. Additionally, Forslean may help to increase fat lipolysis, leading to increased burn fat throughout the day.
Clarinol, Conjugated Linoleic Acid
Clarinol, also known as Conjugated Linoleic Acid, is a fatty acid commonly found in meat and dairy products. It is also a popular ingredient in some dietary supplements.
Clarinol provides several weight loss benefits, such as helping to increase the breakdown of stored adipose tissue, particularly in the abdominal area, allowing it to be used for energy during exercise. This can lead to increased fat loss, improved composition, and a more toned and defined physique.
Natural Anhydrous Caffeine
Natural Anhydrous Caffeine is a natural stimulant found in many foods and beverages, such as coffee, tea, and chocolate. It is also a popular ingredient in dietary supplements, including Keto Actives capsules. Natural anhydrous caffeine provides several benefits when combined with a ketogenic diet and exercise.
It helps increase energy and alertness, allowing for more productive workouts and improved cognitive function. Secondly, natural anhydrous caffeine may help boost metabolism and increase calorie burn, leading to increased adipose tissue loss and improved body composition. A more recent 2020 study, however, cited an increased calorie burn in response to caffeine in men but not in women.
Bitter Orange Fruit Extract
Bitter orange fruit extract, or Citrus aurantium, is a natural herbal ingredient in some dietary supplements. It boosts metabolism and increases calorie burn, thereby leading to increased burn fat and improved composition.
Bitter orange fruit extract also aids in reducing appetite and cravings, making it easier to stick to a ketogenic diet and reduce overall caloric intake. If you work out often, this ingredient will help to improve stamina and promote a feeling of well-being, which can be beneficial for individuals following a low-carbohydrate diet.
Black Pepper Fruit Extract
Piper nigrum, or black pepper fruit extract, is an ingredient that offers several benefits, such as helping to enhance the absorption and bioavailability of other ingredients in the supplement, allowing for greater effectiveness and improved overall results. It does this by slowing down absorption in the gastrointestinal tract allowing nutrients more time to be absorbed.
Secondly, it may help to boost metabolism and increase calorie burn, leading to increased adipose tissue loss and improved body composition. Additionally, black pepper fruit extract may have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which can be beneficial for overall health and wellness.
Ashwagandha Root Extract
Ashwagandha root extract is a traditional herb commonly used in Ayurvedic medicine, known for its potential benefits in promoting weight loss. One of the ways ashwagandha may affect losing weight is by reducing stress and cortisol levels.
Cortisol is a hormone that the body produces in response to stress and can lead to weight gain, particularly in the abdominal area. Several studies have indicated that ashwagandha can assist in reducing cortisol levels, which may aid in achieving a healthier body.
Capsicum extract, also known as cayenne pepper extract, has been studied for its potential benefits in promoting weight loss. It contains capsaicin, a compound that gives peppers a spicy flavor.
Capsaicin has been shown to increase metabolism, which can help the body burn more calories and further promote a healthy weight. The capsaicin content in Keto Actives may reduce appetite and increase feelings of fullness.
Chromium is an essential trace mineral the body requires in small amounts for various physiological functions. One of the potential benefits of chromium is its ability to improve insulin sensitivity and glucose metabolism. Insulin is a hormone that regulates the cells’ uptake and utilization of glucose.
By improving insulin sensitivity, chromium can also help reduce sugar cravings and hunger and promote losing weight. Studies have shown that chromium supplementation can lead to modest reductions in body weight and adipose tissue of the body, especially in overweight or obese individuals, when combined with physical activity and when taken in higher doses.
It might be noted that both the studies cited above claimed 400 micrograms of chromium worked better than lower doses, and Keto Actives only has 60 micrograms of chromium, which is not considered an effective dose to achieve the effects gained in the studies.
Alternatives To Keto Actives
- Packed with essential ketone salts.
- Reduces weight.
- Reduces hunger.
- Lowers LDL,, triglycerides, and blood glucose.
- Only available online.
Toplux Keto Boost
- Increases metabolism.
- Enhances energy levels.
- Limited scientific evidence.
- High in caffeine
BioTrust Keto Elevate
- 100% natural ingredients.
- MCT primary ingredient.
- Available in three flavors.
- Somewhat expensive.
- High in saturated fat.
Health Benefits Of Keto Actives
Keto Actives capsules are marketed as a dietary supplement offering several potential health benefits, including
The ketogenic diet, which Keto Actives capsules aim to support, is a low-carb, high-fat diet that can lead to a weight loss journey. Keto Actives capsules are ideal for you if you’re following a ketogenic diet to help you enter and maintain a state of ketosis, where the physique burns fat for fuel instead of carbs, potentially leading to weight loss.
Some of the natural ingredients in Keto Actives capsules, such as bitter orange extract, may help reduce hunger and suppress appetite, making it easier for you to stick to a low-calorie diet.
Improved Blood Sugar Control
The ketogenic diet and supplements like Keto Active pills may help improve insulin sensitivity, leading to better blood sugar control and a lower risk of type 2 diabetes.
When the body enters ketosis, it switches from burning carbohydrates to burning fat for fuel. This can lead to increased stamina and improved physical performance.
Improved Cognitive Function
Some studies suggest that ketogenic diets may have cognitive benefits, such as improved focus and memory. Keto Actives capsules may help support these benefits by helping you enter and maintain a state of ketosis.
Potential Side Effects
While the manufacturer claims that it is safe and effective for most people, any supplement always has a risk of side effects. Here are some potential side effects of Keto Actives capsules:
- Digestive issues: Some people may experience digestive issues such as diarrhea, constipation, or stomach pain when taking Keto Actives capsules.
- Electrolyte imbalances: The ketogenic diet and supplements like Keto Actives can cause electrolyte imbalances, leading to symptoms such as muscle cramps, fatigue, and dizziness.
- Bad breath: One of the side effects of the ketogenic diet is bad breath, which is caused by the breakdown of fats in the physique. This side effect may be exacerbated by taking Keto Actives capsules.
- Insomnia: Some people may experience difficulty sleeping when following a ketogenic diet or taking supplements like Keto Actives.
It is important to note that not everyone will experience these side effects, and some people may have a positive experience with Keto Actives capsules.
How To Take Keto Actives
According to the manufacturer’s instructions, the recommended dosage of Keto Actives is two capsules per day, preferably 30 minutes before a meal. The capsules should be taken with a glass of water. It is important to follow the recommended dosage and not exceed it, as taking more than the recommended amount may cause unwanted side effects.
Keto Actives Reviews: What Do Real Users Say?
I have a healthy diet and work out 5 days a week and never saw any weight loss or difference and would not recommend this productLynda
This is amazing. Thank youJean Murray
Keto Actives is a dietary supplement that claims to support weight loss and promote ketosis through its natural ingredients. While some of the ingredients in Keto Actives have been shown to have potential benefits for weight loss and metabolism, there’s limited scientific evidence to support the effectiveness of Keto Actives specifically.
Individual results may vary, so we strongly recommend you consult a healthcare professional before starting any new supplement regimen.
Overall, while Keto Actives may have some potential benefits for weight loss and metabolism, it is important to approach them with a critical and informed mindset. Remember that this supplement is not a substitute for a healthy diet and regular exercise.
Frequently Asked Questions
Keto Actives pills are marketed as a weight loss supplement for adults who follow a low-carb or ketogenic diet. However, individuals who are pregnant or breastfeeding, under 18 years of age, or have a pre-existing medical condition should consult with a qualified healthcare provider before taking any dietary supplements.
The manufacturer claims that the product is safe and does not cause any negative side effects when used as directed. As with any dietary supplement, it is important to consult with a healthcare provider before taking Keto Actives pills.
Results from Keto Actives capsules may vary from person to person, as it depends on various factors such as individual body composition, metabolism, exercise, and diet. Some people may start to see results within a few weeks, while others may take longer.
Keto Actives capsules are available for purchase on the official website of the manufacturer, as well as on some online retailers such as Amazon or eBay.
Based on the Keto Actives review, these natural dietary supplement pills can help you lose weight. This is large because of the blend of ingredients from natural that are commonly used in most weight loss supplements.
+ 17 sources
Health Canal avoids using tertiary references. We have strict sourcing guidelines and rely on peer-reviewed studies, academic researches from medical associations and institutions. To ensure the accuracy of articles in Health Canal, you can read more about the editorial process here
- Charlot, A. and Zoll, J. (2022). Beneficial Effects of the Ketogenic Diet in Metabolic Syndrome: A Systematic Review. Diabetology, [online] 3(2), pp.292–309. doi:https://doi.org/10.3390/diabetology3020020.
- Rhyu, H., Cho, S.-Y. and Roh, H.-T. (2014). The effects of ketogenic diet on oxidative stress and antioxidative capacity markers of Taekwondo athletes. Journal of Exercise Rehabilitation, [online] 10(6), pp.362–366. doi:https://doi.org/10.12965/jer.140178.
- Koncz, D., Tóth, B., Bahar, Muh.A., Roza, O. and Csupor, D. (2022). The Safety and Efficacy of Citrus aurantium (Bitter Orange) Extracts and p-Synephrine: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Nutrients, [online] 14(19), p.4019. doi:https://doi.org/10.3390/nu14194019.
- Salehi, B., Staniak, M., Czopek, K., Stępień, A., Dua, K., Wadhwa, R., Kumar Chellappan, D., Sytar, O., Brestic, M., Ganesh Bhat, N., Venkatesh Anil Kumar, N., del Mar Contreras, M., Sharopov, F., C. Cho, W. and Sharifi-Rad, J. (2019). The Therapeutic Potential of the Labdane Diterpenoid Forskolin. Applied Sciences, [online] 9(19), p.4089. doi:https://doi.org/10.3390/app9194089.
- Aliasghari, F., Beigi, M.A., Eftekhari, M. and Hasanzadeh, J. (2014). The effect of conjugated linoleic acids and omega-3 fatty acids supplementation on lipid profile in atherosclerosis. Advanced Biomedical Research, [online] 3(1), p.15. doi:https://doi.org/10.4103/2277-9175.124644.
- Chen, J.-Y., Peng, S.-Y., Cheng, Y.-H., Lee, I-Ta. and Yu, Y.-H. (2021). Effect of Forskolin on Body Weight, Glucose Metabolism and Adipocyte Size of Diet-Induced Obesity in Mice. Animals, [online] 11(3), p.645. doi:https://doi.org/10.3390/ani11030645.
- Wilhelmina, A. (2006). New insight: ClarinolTM CLA helps overweight and obese people lose fat where it matters most Decrease in… [online] ResearchGate. Available at: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/282674914_New_insight_Clarinol_CLA_helps_overweight_and_obese_people_lose_fat_where_it_matters_most_Decrease_in_abdominal_fat_promotes_health_and_well_being
- Trexler, E.T., Smith-Ryan, A.E., Roelofs, E.J., Hirsch, K.R. and Mock, M.G. (2015). Effects of coffee and caffeine anhydrous on strength and sprint performance. European Journal of Sport Science, [online] 16(6), pp.702–710. doi:https://doi.org/10.1080/17461391.2015.1085097.
- Katada, S., Yanagimoto, A., Matsui, Y., Hibi, M., Osaki, N., Kobayashi, S. and Katsuragi, Y. (2019). Effect of tea catechins with caffeine on energy expenditure in middle-aged men and women: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover trial. European Journal of Nutrition, [online] 59(3), pp.1163–1170. doi:https://doi.org/10.1007/s00394-019-01976-9.
- Stohs, S.J., Preuss, H.G. and Shara, M. (2012). A Review of the Human Clinical Studies Involving Citrus aurantium (Bitter Orange) Extract and its Primary Protoalkaloid p-Synephrine. International Journal of Medical Sciences, [online] 9(7), pp.527–538. doi:https://doi.org/10.7150/ijms.4446.
- Zheng, J., Zheng, S., Feng, Q., Zhang, Q. and Xiao, X. (2017). Dietary capsaicin and its anti-obesity potency: from mechanism to clinical implications. Bioscience Reports, [online] 37(3). doi:https://doi.org/10.1042/bsr20170286.
- Semwal, D., Chauhan, A., Mishra, S. and Semwal, R. (2015). Ayurvedic research and methodology: Present status and future strategies. AYU (An International Quarterly Journal of Research in Ayurveda), [online] 36(4), p.364. doi:https://doi.org/10.4103/0974-8520.190699.
- Choudhary, D., Bhattacharyya, S. and Joshi, K. (2016). Body Weight Management in Adults Under Chronic Stress Through Treatment With Ashwagandha Root Extract. Journal of Evidence-Based Complementary & Alternative Medicine, [online] 22(1), pp.96–106. doi:https://doi.org/10.1177/2156587216641830.
- Salve, J., Pate, S., Debnath, K. and Langade, D. (2019). Adaptogenic and Anxiolytic Effects of Ashwagandha Root Extract in Healthy Adults: A Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Clinical Study. Cureus. [online] doi:https://doi.org/10.7759/cureus.6466.
- Rogers, J., Urbina, S.L., Taylor, L.W., Wilborn, C.D., Purpura, M., Jäger, R. and Juturu, V. (2018). Capsaicinoids supplementation decreases percent body fat and fat mass: adjustment using covariates in a post hoc analysis. BMC Obesity, [online] 5(1). doi:https://doi.org/10.1186/s40608-018-0197-1.
- Talab, A.T., Abdollahzad, H., Nachvak, S.M., Pasdar, Y., Eghtesadi, S., Izadi, A., Aghdashi, M.A., Mohammad Hossseini Azar, M.R., Moradi, S., Mehaki, B. and Moradi, S. (2020). Effects of Chromium Picolinate Supplementation on Cardiometabolic Biomarkers in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: a Randomized Clinical Trial. Clinical Nutrition Research, [online] 9(2), p.97. doi:https://doi.org/10.7762/cnr.2020.9.2.97.
- Vinciguerra, F., Graziano, M., Hagnäs, M., Frittitta, L. and Tumminia, A. (2020). Influence of the Mediterranean and Ketogenic Diets on Cognitive Status and Decline: A Narrative Review. Nutrients, [online] 12(4), p.1019. doi:https://doi.org/10.3390/nu12041019.